Brooke's Game 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that?" The man grunted out.

"Yeah... fuck me like a little slut." Brooke panted.

He thought she was speaking to him, but I knew she meant it to me.

That was when a strange feeling joined my horniness. One of jealousy.

Watching Brooke bounce up and down on this stranger's cock I couldn't help but wish it was me. I was actually annoyed that she was fucking another guy.

But that didn't stop me watching.

I saw her perfect little pussy as she rode up and down and pictured it was my cock feeling those lips wrapped around it.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me." She kept moaning.

God, I wanted to just go in there and fuck this hot, little slut! I was tempted to introduce myself and even suggest spit roasting her, but somehow I managed to hold myself back.

"Grab my big tits!" She shouted as she forced his hands to squeeze them.

The memory of her big, heavy, soft tits flashed through my mind, and my cock twitched.

"You like that?" She asked.

"Yeah, I do." The man moaned back, but Brooke just kept staring at me.

I nodded my head, and she smiled again.

"You love the feel of my cunt around your cock?" She asked.

He said something, but I wasn't listening, I just nodded at her.

"Do you wanna cum in me babe? Deep in my young, little hole?" She moaned and again, I nodded.

I watched and listened as this man clearly started to cum deep inside of Brooke's pussy. Clearly, she wasn't cumming, pathetic effort by this guy.

But I took that as my cue to quickly go to my room silently without being seen by him.

And there I waited for nearly twenty minutes until I eventually heard our front door open and close, and I knew he was gone.

I listened to Brooke's footsteps up the stairs, wondering if she was going to come into my room, but I heard her door shut.

What do I do? I was so fucking horny! But I wasn't about to fuck her after another guy just came inside of her pussy.

I considered getting a blowjob off her, but eventually I decided to just leave it.

I actually felt like I couldn't leave my room. I knew that if I saw her and she tried anything with me, then I would crumble.

That brought on the hardest week of my life.

CHAPTER VII

I woke up the next day as normal and headed to the bathroom, eager to wank whilst listening to Brooke again. But as I stepped out of my bedroom door, Brooke's door opened.

My cock twitched.

She was dressed in just a skimpy pyjama set and smiling at me as her blonde hair flew freely.

"I need a shower first." she said and ran into the bathroom.

Fifteen minutes later she came out, flashed me another smile as just a small towel covered her body until she went into her room.

With how long she took, it meant I had no time for a wank, so I had to shower and head to work.

That happened every morning. I would go for a wank, but Brooke managed to stop me and wasted my time in the morning.

To make things worse, work was manic, and I was at the office until 7pm every night. So when I got home, there was no privacy to have a wank then. Plus, Charlotte seemed to go back to her normal self, not wanting sex.

Finally, it was a week after I saw Brooke riding that man. The image burnt into my head, and my cock begged for release.

It was 3pm, and work had finally died down, so I took the opportunity to go home early.

My first thought was that I could wank, and my second was that Brooke might be there. I knew if I was alone with her, then I wouldn't be able to stop myself.

The entire drive home I prayed that she would be in, even though I knew it was wrong. I was willingly wanting to cheat on my fiancée with her younger sister... but I was so horny!

I opened the door, louder than normal with no intention on remaining quiet and marched up the stairs.

Yes! I thought and saw that Brooke's door was open.

Then when I walked to the door frame, my body froze.

There she was, the woman who had turned my life upside down.

Standing, looking at me with her arms crossed and her legs fairly spread.

Wearing a school girl's outfit that was way too small for her.

She had white, cotton socks that rode all the way up to her thigh. Around her waist was a very short, grey plaid skirt that barely covered her pussy, leaving just the top of her perfect thigh on show.

Then on top she had a white blouse that was too tight, her big tits practically erupting from them. It was obvious she didn't have a bra on as her nipples were poking through the thin, white material.

To make things worse, she even put her long, blonde hair into pigtails and her lips were covered red.

My mouth filled with saliva at the sight of her.

"I thought you'd be home early." She said with a girlish giggle, making her chest slightly bob up and down.

"Brooke... I... I... You." I stuttered out. Any thoughts in my head were out the window.

"I told you I had some sexy outfits," She whispered. "This is just one of them."

She slowly strode to me, her black, high heels making her legs look even firmer.

"I've been a naughty little girl," she whispered and pouted her soft lips. "I think I need to be punished."

Even when she reached me, my body was frozen solid, gawking at this hot 18-year-old.

"You see," She whispered, and her right hand slowly traced up and down my arm, "I've been picturing fucking my sister's fiancée for so long now... and like a bad girl, I had to find another man to fuck me, but I could only think of him."

"Brooke." I stuttered out, my body tingling just from her slight touch.

Her hand quickly reached down and grabbed onto my hard cock from outside of my trousers, and I let out an involuntary moan.

"I hope you can help me," she whispered, slowly stroking my cock. "I can't stop thinking about his big, hard cock... I know I shouldn't, I know it's bad, but I just want him to do whatever he wants to me, whenever he wants."

"I..." I stuttered, still struggling to put together a sentence.

"I just want him," Brooke whispered, her hand raising up, underneath my shirt and her fingernails tracing onto my abs. "I want to be his young, little... slut."

"Oooh god." I panted as her fingertips lowered down my stomach and under my trouser's waist.

When her fingers first contacted my already wet cock, I thought I was going to collapse.

"Can you help me?" She whispered, and then she leant forward, and her soft lips brushed against my ear, "No one can fuck me like he does, and no one can treat me like the dirty whore I am like him."

Her teeth lightly bit my ear lobe as her fingers finally wrapped around my cock.

"Brooke." I moaned as she slowly stroked me.

"I'm sorry, my top is so tight," she whispered and kissed my neck, "my tits have grown since I bought it."

Her soft, wet tongue traced up my neck, and she bit my ear again.

"Do you want me?" She whispered, "Do you want to feel your big, hard cock inside of me again?"

"Yes." I panted, any resistance gone.

"Say it," She moaned and stroked me faster, "I want to hear you say that you want to fuck me."

"Brooke," I moaned. I opened my eyes and saw her staring at me, a giant smile over her face as she stroked me, "you fucking slut."

And just like that, I gripped the young girls throat and pressed my lips against hers.

"Mmmm." Brooke moaned and stroked me faster.

I pushed my tongue into her mouth, her perfect warm wet mouth.

Her other hand went to undo my jeans as I passionately made out with my barely legal, supposedly soon to be, sister-in-law.

I let her get the belt undone before pulling my mouth away from hers. She had a hungry, animalistic look in her green eyes.

Without giving her time to react, I bent down slightly and wrapped my arms around her ass and picked her up. Her thick, toned legs wrapped around my body, and she moaned when I held her against me. Her big tits pressed against my chest.

This time she leant in to kiss me, her soft lips against mine as our tongues attacked each other.

"Oh god... it's about time." She moaned as I carried her like that over to the bed.

Heat radiated from between her legs against my body. Fuck, I needed her!

Not giving her any warning, I threw her onto the bed. She bounced up and down a few times which gave me the perfect view of her tits jiggling.

Finally, I grabbed her legs and spread them wide open. It shouldn't have come as a shock that she had no underwear on, and once again I stared at her perfect, young, tight, wet cunt.

I pushed her skirt further up her waist and dived my head between her legs.

"Yeeess! Fuck, yes!" She panted as my tongue ran against her clit.

"Mmmm." I moaned, instantly remembering how delicious she tasted.

Her cunt was perfection, soft and smooth, everything exactly as it should be.

I ran my tongue up and down her lips, sucking them into my mouth, as she moaned around me.

"Oh god, George. Fuck, that's good." She moaned.

Her legs bent and wrapped around me, the cotton on her socks turning me on even more.

When her thighs pressed against the sides of my head, my head pushed them up, revealing her little asshole.

Pressing my tongue into her second hole, Brooke let out a loud, shocked moan.

"Fuucking hell! You love rimming me, don't you?" She moaned out.

"You fucking love it." I moaned back before pushing my tongue as deep as I could into her smooth ass.

"Oh god... yes, eat my ass," Brooke moaned, and her fingers started playing with my hair. "Don't think about shoving that cock in my ass though. No way it'll fit."

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want to you." I barked back and pushed two fingers deep into her soppy cunt as I kept rimming her.

"Ooooh fuuuck!" She screamed out.

Her hot, wet pussy gripped around my fingers as I pushed them in and out of her, attacking her asshole with my tongue.

Brooke's moans became constant and louder as she gripped onto my hair to push my tongue deeper.

"Yes! Eat my ass! Fuck yes, rim me!" She moaned out.

I kept fingering and rimming her as she moaned louder and louder. Just when I sensed that she was about to cum, I pulled out.

"Fuuck!" She grunted.

I sat up on my knees and ripped off my shirt and then pulled my trousers down, unleashing my rock hard, aching cock.

"Come here, you fucking bitch." I ordered and gripped her blonde hair.

I yanked her head forward, so she sat up, her mouth opened instantly, and her soft, thick lips wrapped around my cock.

"Fuuck yess!" I grunted, finally feeling it again.

"Mmmm." Brooke moaned, sending vibrations throughout my body.

She tried to bob up and down, but I didn't let her. I gripped her hair, and I knew I had control.

Pulling her up and down, I looked at her pigtails flying around as her mouth went down my cock.

"That's it, suck my cock, cunt." I moaned.

"Mmmm... ggllg...gllg...gllgg!" I made her gag over and over.

Forcing her head nearly entirely down my cock and back up again.

Over and over, I forced her mouth to take my cock down her throat, and she gagged every time.

When I pulled out and threw her back, she gasped for air and spit ran down her perfect chin.

"Fuck... get that fucking cock in me." She moaned and spread her legs.

But I needed to see those tits again, to feel them. I gripped onto her top and ripped it open. Her big tits bouncing as she moved.

"You fucker!" She shouted.

But I just lunged down and shoved my tongue into her wet mouth.

Her thighs wrapped around me again and my hand reached up to grab her big, heavy tits.

"Oh god... fuck... George, fuck me." She kept moaning into my mouth.

I managed to line my cock up with her cunt without having to touch it, our mouths still locked as I finally entered her pussy.

"Fuuuucckkk!" Brooke grunted and arched her back up as I pushed inch after inch inside of her.

"You like that, you fucking slut?" I moaned.

"Yes... so good." She panted.

With only half of my cock inside her, her pussy clenched around me, and then I pushed the rest balls deep into her cunt.

"Fuuuck me!" She grunted at the sudden intrusion.

"Bigger than your other friend?" I asked as I just held my cock fully in her.

"So much bigger." She panted.

I roughly squeezed her big tits and then wrapped my fingers around her throat again. Brooke opened her eyes and smiled at me, still slightly panting.

"Open your mouth." I whispered.

She did as she was told, opening her thick lips wide and sticking out her tongue. Something I would never dream to do to Charlotte, but I knew I could whatever I wanted to Brooke, and I would.

I spat directly into the whore's mouth.

Before she had time to swallow or moan, I shoved my tongue back into her mouth as well, which was followed by a wet, sloppy kiss.

Then I started to thrust in and out of her.

Feeling her perfect, tight, smooth cunt around my cock, I was in heaven.

"Oh god.... Yes! Fuck I missed this!" Brooke moaned.

One of her hands gripped my hair, and the other gripped my back as she dug her nails into me.

"So did I," I told her. "Oh god, you're so fucking tight."

"Yes... yes... fuck my tight little cunt." She moaned.

Her legs were firmly wrapped around my waist, pulling my cock deeper into her with every thrust. She was so fucking wet that my balls felt like they were dripping with her juices.

Suddenly I pulled out, grabbed one of her thighs and pushed her harshly.

"Get on your hands and knees." I barked out.

"That's what you want?" She whispered and turned around in the most seductive way, "You want to fuck me from behind like the cheating bastard you are?"

When she got onto her knees, her ass cheeks spread open, giving me the beautiful site of both of her holes.

I reached forward and gripped both of her pigtails in one hand and yanked her head back, forcing a little squeal from her.

Then I leant forward and managed to shove my tongue into her mouth, it was an awkward angle and resulted in a sloppy kiss of us just pushing our tongues together.

"You want your sister's fiancé's cock to fuck you?" I asked.

"Yes," She panted, no doubt in her voice, "fuck that uptight bitch, so high and mighty because she was the planned daughter. Well, she's not so good now when her fiancé is fucking my cunt."

"You're a sick bitch." I told her and grabbed onto her hips. Her big, round, juicy ass just stared at me.

"You fucking love it." She moaned and tried to push her cunt back onto my cock.

That's when I slammed my entire length deep into her, forcing her to gasp and arch her back up.

"Fuuuckk!" She shouted, "It's like you're in my stomach!"

God, I loved her moans.

I grabbed her pigtails again in my left hand and pulled her head back, so she was nearly looking at the ceiling. My right hand grabbed her hips, and I started fucking the little slut as hard as I could.

"Yes! Fuck me!" Brooke moaned. "You know you missed this cunt!"

"I missed having you as my fucking whore!" I moaned back, completely lost in the lust.

"Having to settle with Charlotte's cunt? I know you prefer mine." Brooke kept moaning.

SPANK!

I slapped her ass and pulled her head back harder.

"Fuck!" She grunted. "Tell me you prefer my cunt! How tight it is to hers!"

"You're so fucking tight!" I moaned back. "I've never felt anything like it."

"Say it's better than Charlotte's!" Brooke shouted as I kept fucking her.

"Your cunt is better than hers!" I roared out. "You're hotter, your body is better, your pussy is tighter, but you're a fucking cunt."

"That's right!" Brooke shouted. "A cunt that you can't stop fucking!"

I pushed myself as deep as possible, and her pussy lips gripped around the base of my cock and held myself in her. I let go of Brooke's hair and grabbed onto her hips.

She tried to move to fuck herself against my cock, but I held her tight.

"What are you doing? Fuck me." She panted out.

"Beg me." I told her.

"What?" She shouted, "just fuck me!"

SPANK!

"I said beg me, you fucking bitch!" I barked at her.

"Fuck... fine," She grunted, "Please fuck me!"

SPANK!

"You can do better than that!" I shouted.

"Please fuck my young, tight cunt with your massive cock that I need because I'm a worthless whore!" She practically screamed.

"That's better." I whispered.

I kept myself held deep inside of Brooke while my hands moved to her ass cheeks and spread them open, flashing me her tight hole.

I let a drop of spit fall from my mouth, and it landed directly onto her ass hole.

Then, before she could react, I pushed my right index finger, knuckle deep into her tight fucking asshole.

"Whhattt! Get it out!" She shouted.

SPANK!

"Oh no," I laughed, "You're my whore!"

I pushed my finger in and out of her ass as I carried on fucking her. When my cock went into her pussy, my finger left her ass, then the other way around.

"Oh god... fuck... stop fingering my ass!" She moaned but was unable to stop me.

"What's wrong, whore?" I moaned, "I'm sure a slut like you has had loads in there."

"I've not!" She shouted, but again it just came out as a moan.

"You've never had anyone fuck this fat ass of yours?" I asked her.

"My ass isn't fat!" She barked back at me, "And no... never.... Fuuuckk!"

I fucked her faster and slid my finger harder in and out of her ass. If her pussy was tight then her ass was like a vice. Like it was cutting circulation to my finger.

"Oh, you like it. I guess you're going to be my anal whore as well." I laughed, wanting to mock her.

"Please..." She moaned, "Just fuck my cuuuuuuunnnnnnttt!!"

Brooke squealed when a second finger stretched her asshole. I wasn't gentle, and I wanted this bitch to take it. Forcing both fingers knuckle deep into her.

"Oooooh fuuckk! Stop, you're stretching me!" She moaned, but her pussy still clenched around my cock.

SPANK!

My free hand slapped her ass as hard as possible, watching it shake in front of me.

"You're my slut now!" I shouted, "And you'll do whatever I fucking want, right?!"

"Fuck you!" She shouted but she started to bounce back against my cock and fingers.

SPANK!

"Say it, say you'll do whatever I want!" I ordered.

"Fuck.... Fine!" She shouted, "I'll do anything you want... please just keep fucking me!"

There it was, I had this little bitch begging for it.

I pushed both of my fingers as deep as possible into her ass and held them there as I went back to fucking her as hard as I could.

"Yeeeess!" She moaned, both of her holes being filled.

Her asshole loosened around my fingers as I kept fucking her, and her pussy began gushing around my cock.

"Oh god... oh fuck... I'm gonna cum!" She moaned out.

SPANK!

"You're gonna cum with my fingers in your ass like the whore you are?" I shouted.

I kept fucking her, but I went back to sliding my fingers in and out of her ass.

"Yes! Fuck! Yes I'm cumming!" She screamed, "I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!"

Her asshole somehow got even tighter around my fingers, and her cunt gripped onto my shaft like a vise. I never once stopped fucking her as her tight, young body writhed and twitched in front of me.

Fuck, I'm gonna cum!

But no, I wanted to hold it, make it last.

Brooke's moaning died down, and I pulled out of her cunt, knowing if I was in her any longer, I would cum myself.

But as soon as I was out of both her holes, she flopped onto the bed and panted for air.

"Fuck... fucking hell." She moaned.

I watched her thick ass move as she breathed heavily.

"I hope you don't think I'm done yet." I said with a smile.

Brooke turned her head to face me, her hair frizzy and a mess. Her pigtails were pretty much gone, and her face looked sweaty, and her body still heaved up and down.

She managed to pick herself up, but her skirt was stuck up around her waist and her white blouse was still ripped open so her tits bounced around.