Brian and Tammy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go."

We had dinner at Tricocci's. The conversation was all about 'old times' and I sat there pretending to be interested while what I really wanted to do was go over the table at Frank and wipe the smirk off his face with my fists.

We got through dinner without my losing it and then moved to Buckskins for drinks and dancing. It was inevitable that I would have to dance with Alice and Frank would dance with Tammy.

It was equally inevitable that watching Frank dance with Tammy would have me wanting to storm out onto the floor, pull them apart and stomp his ass. He was way too close to Tammy and his hands were on her ass and she was doing nothing to slow him down.

After what I'd heard that morning I didn't give a rat's ass about Tammy. She was a tramp, a worthless slut, but what the asshole was doing and she was doing was disrespecting me in public and I was not in the least happy about it. But I had to let it be. I wasn't ready to let Tammy know that I knew what a worthless cunt she was so I had to suck it up and pretend to be clueless.

But I promised myself there would be a day of reckoning. What Frank did with the cunt before she married me was one thing, but he had to pay for what he was doing with my wife while I was in the room and could see it.

Alice was sitting across from me at the table and I think she sensed what I was thinking and said:

"They're old friends Brian."

I just looked at her and forced a smile and kept my mouth shut.

I managed to get through the evening without killing anyone and when we got home Tammy wanted to make love. Naturally I thought it was because her dances with Frank had gotten her all hot and bothered, but it was her birthday and I did need to keep up appearances. I didn't make love to her; I fucked her! I flirted with the idea of forcibly taking her ass, but once again the need to keep Tammy in the dark kept me in check.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day when I got to work I called a friend who was an attorney who specialized in family law. Family law is a euphemism for divorce lawyer. I called him and made an appointment for the next day.

When I met with him he confirmed what I already knew. I would be totally fucked in the divorce. He told me honestly that it would be better to just move out and move on with my life. Let Tammy go for the divorce and then not fight it. I would still be fucked, but I wouldn't have to pay attorney's fees and court costs.

My other option was to just ignore things and continue on. I'd have a sex life and my financial situation would remain unchanged. In one small way it was my lucky day. My meeting didn't cost me a dime. Jake did it for free.

I did give serious consideration to what Jake had told me, but I found something wrong with each. If I walked away I'd be giving up a house, a basement workshop and a patio with a hot tub for a small apartment somewhere and I didn't like the idea of that.

The other option, stay and ignore things sounded good, but I knew me. Sooner or later things would get to me and I would snap and only God knew what I might do when that happened. Still, all in all, I guessed it was the best option short term. I could do it while I tried to think of some other way to handle things. With any luck at all maybe Tammy would get run over by a bus and I could collect on her life insurance.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Things limped along for the next two weeks. There was no visible change in my attitude toward Tammy and she continued to treat me like the clueless twit she thought I was. Maybe I'm making that sound harsher than it was. I really did think that Tammy cared for me in some way, just not in the way I wanted.

We were just days from the start of Tammy's monthly which meant that either Thursday or Friday she would be the centerpiece in a gangbang to reward the salesforce where she worked. I had steeled myself for it and I might have gotten past it, but I'll never know because on Wednesday something happened that threw my plan to live with it into the trashcan. I'd known that sooner or later things would get to me and I would snap, but I hadn't expected it to happen so soon.

Wednesday was the night I bowled and on the way from work to Starlight Lanes I remembered that I didn't have my bowling ball. I usually kept it in the trunk of the car, but Saturday I had cleaned the car and part of that cleaning include emptying the trunk of accumulated junk and checking the tire pressure of the spare tire. I'd taken the ball out, but hadn't put it back. I checked my watch and saw that I had just enough time to swing by the house, get the ball and make it the lanes on time.

I walked into the house and saw Tammy with her blouse and bra off tongue kissing Frank Medford. He had his left hand on a tit and his right hand was down inside her pants. They were so into it they never saw me coming. I grabbed a handful of Medford's hair and jerked him away from Tammy and then I stomped his ass. He was totally out of it when I dragged his ass out to the front porch and picked him up and threw him over the railing into the rose bushes.

I walked back into the house and up to Tammy who was crying and trying to cover her bare tits with her arms crossed over them in a pose of false modesty. I grabbed her and pushed her down on the couch. I ripped her pants and panties off, grabbed a handful of her hair and jerked her up off the couch. I pushed the couch away from the wall, bent Tammy over the back of it and held her down with one hand while I used the other to unzip my fly and take out my cock.

Tammy was bent over the back of the couch, feet off the floor and crying:

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, don't hurt me, oh God I'm sorry."

I used my knees to spread her legs and then I put the head of my cock against her asshole and then I took the ass she gave everyone else but wouldn't give me. She screamed in pain because I did nothing to prep her for the assault, but given the mood I was in the scream was music to my ears.

I wasn't sure when the sounds of pain morphed into sounds of pleasure, but I eventually became aware of them and that pissed me off even more. The way I took her ass was supposed to be punishment. I started pounding her harder, but all that got me was a gasped:

"Oh fuck yeah."

I rammed my cock into the bitch until the cum boiled out of me and into her cheating ass. "No, don't stop" she cried as I pulled out of her and of course that pissed me off even more. I pulled her of the couch and pushed her to her knees on the floor. When she opened her mouth to say "I'm sorry" or "Please don't stop" or some other thing I pushed my cum coated, shit coated, slightly blood coated cock into her mouth and held her head with both hands while I snarled:

"Clean it you fucking cunt!"

Then I fucked her face. True, it was limp, but I still sawed it back and forth as she gagged. I was surprised that it came back up as quickly as it did. When it was up I pulled out of her mouth and she threw up on the floor. I pulled her up off the floor by her hair and bent her over the back of the couch and again shoved my cock in her ass. I rammed into her as hard as I could and then it was as the first paragraph of this little tale described.

I'd never felt like that before in my life. Unfortunately the realities of life couldn't live up to the feeling. The human body (at least the male human body) wouldn't allow it. Since I'd already cum once it was taking longer to get my second nut. This time Tammy wasn't moaning in pleasure; she was still retching from the foul taste of my cock. I was glad the couch was leather and easy to clean. If it was cloth covered I'd probably have to throw it out and buy a new one.

I finally pushed a load into her bowels and I pulled her off the couch, spun her around to face me and spit my words into her face.

"Get your whoring ass up to bed and you damned well better by lying there with your legs spread wide and waiting for me when I get there!"

She took off for the stairs and I went into the downstairs bathroom, took off my clothes and washed off my cock. As I went up the stairs the rudiments of a pan began to form in my mind. When I got to the bedroom I found Tammy on the bed, her legs spread wide and a scared worried look on her face. I could understand that. She had never, in all the time we had been together, seen the 'me' that was there that night, but then neither had I. I walked over to the side of the bed and snarled:

"Get over here! Suck my cock and get it hard again and be quick about it!"

She did and she did get me up again.

"On your knees bitch!"

She was quick to comply and I took her doggie in her cunt. It was not slowly and lovingly, but hard and fast as I called her an unfaithful slut, a cheating bitch, a worthless whore and a half dozen other bad things.

I'd already cum twice so it took me a while to get off and when I did I was spent. I was so exhausted that I doubted that I could get it up again before the next evening.

"Be ready for a long talk in the morning" I said and then I rolled over on my side and went to sleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tammy both surprised me and proved me wrong the next morning. I woke up to Tammy sucking my dick and she did get me up even though I thought it couldn't happen before the evening.

When I was hard she moved over me reverse cowgirl and lowered herself onto my hardon. As my cock slipped into her ass, that's right – her ass – she said:

"Fuck me baby; fuck my worthless ass."

Of course a guy can't fuck in the reverse cowgirl position, at least I couldn't. I could hunch up at her, but it is the one on top who has to do the fucking and she did. Twice she got me to where I was almost ready to cum, but she couldn't bounce up and down fast enough to make it happen. I pushed her off me, pulled her into doggie and then fucked her as hard as I could until I popped my nut. I pulled out of her and she said:

"I'll put the coffee on."

She got off the bed and headed downstairs as I got up and showered. Dressed for work and went down to the kitchen. She was sitting at the kitchen table, still naked, and sipping her coffee. She had already poured mine and I sat down and took a sip. Tammy started to say "I'm sor..." and I cut her off with:

"I don't want to hear it! I won't believe it anyway. You have been lying to me for years so I have no reason to believe anything you are going to say now. I now a whole lot more that you think I do and because of what I know I won't believe a word you say."

"Oh come on Brian; I know last night looked bad, but nothing was going to happen. I was just leading him on and then I was going to shut him down and send him home with blue balls. Damn it Brian, he is my friend's husband and he was trying to cheat on her."

"Thank you for proving my point."

"Wat point?"

"That I can't believe a word you say. I know all about the Medfords open marriage and I know that you do too. I know all about the threesomes you had with them in college while all the while you refused me. I know all about how Frank loves how vocal you get when he fucks your ass. The ass you would never give me until I decided to just take it whether you wanted to or not.

"I know all about how you love to suck cocks and swallowing even though you would never do it for me. I know all about the trains you pulled in college while holding me to half-hearted hand jobs. And last, but by no means least, I know all about your monthly gangbangs as you reward the salesmen where you work."

"That's bullshit" she yelled, "I don't know who it was that filled your head with all that shit, but whoever it was flat out lied to you!"

"Once again you prove my point."

"What the hell are you babbling about now?"

"You just said that my information came from a liar."

"So?"

"So my dear unfaithful whore of a wife the person I got all of the information from was you so telling me that I got the information from a liar is the only true thing I've heard from you."

Then I went on to tell her about what I'd overheard when she and Alice had their over coffee conversation and I watched her face turn pale as I talked.

"I've spent my time from that day until now trying to decide if I want to stay married to you or toss your ass out. I still haven't made up my mind. What I have decided is to let you decide."

"Me? You want me to decide?"

"Yes Tammy you. You get to decide if we stay married or not."

"That's easy Brian. Of course I want us to stay married. I love you Brian; I've loved you since grade school."

"All I can say to that Tam is that you have a weird way of showing it, but saying you love me and want to stay married isn't going to be enough for me. You are going to have to prove it to me and I don't know if you can do it."

"Just tell me what I have to do Brian and I'll do it. I don't care what it is; if it will keep us together I'll do it."

"You probably don't know it because I've never brought it up, but I have a kinky side Tam. I've never brought it up because you have always refused me your ass and you have always refused to give me complete blow jobs and since you considered those things bad and disgusting I've kept my kinky side to myself.

"What I have always wanted, even more than your ass or complete blowjobs is to watch you in action. I've always wanted to watch you fuck another man and then I find out you have been fucking other men all along. Am I pissed? You can bet your sorry ass that I am. That's what you are going to have to do to save this marriage Tam. You are going to have to fuck other men while I watch.

"Notice I said other men instead of another man? That's because hearing about your gangbangs changed my fixation. Now I want to watch you gang fucked. Oh I know it won't be a big problem for you to do it; I mean you have been doing it since before we got married, but can you do it with me watching? Can you forget I'm watching and concentrate on the fucking and sucking? Can you do it and then face me when it is over knowing that I'd just seen you doing all the things you have always denied me?"

"I can do it Brian. If it will save our marriage I can do it. I WILL do it!"

"Okay then; this is how we will do it. Your next gangbang will be done here in this house. You can tell the guys that I am out of town on business and you want the thrill of doing them on my bed. That you will get a charge out of seeing me sleeping where all of them fucked you. They will buy it because they are already getting a kick out of fucking you behind my back and doing it on my bed will be an even greater kick for them."

"Are you serious?"

"Serious as death. You do it and then we can sit down and discuss where we go from there. Don't do it and I am out of here."

"When?"

"When you have your next reward night whenever that is. I heard you tell Alice just before your period so I won't notice how loose and sloppy your pussy might be. If my memory serves you are about due so you tell me when."

"It is set for tonight. Are you really sure, absolutely sure, you want to do this?"

"Damned straight!"

"Where will you be?"

"Across the hall in the spare bedroom. You leave our bedroom door open and I can open the spare bedroom door just a crack – just enough to watch. Now you had better get dressed and get on your way. We wouldn't want you to be late for work on one of your big days. Call me just before you leave to come home and I'll hide. Do your best not to nervously look for me. We don't want to give things away to your herd of gangbangers."

I left the house for work only I didn't go to work. I stopped for coffee and called in sick or the day. Then I went shopping. I bought a video camera at Best Buy and then looked for a hardware store that had standoffs for aluminum extension ladders. I found what I needed at Home Depot. Then I went home, attached the standoff to my twenty foot extension ladder and set it up against the back of the house where I could stand on it and see into our bedroom. I didn't trust Tammy not to warn her fuckers and I had no intension of being caught spying from the spare bedroom.

I went into our bedroom and adjusted the window blinds so there was enough of a gap on the bottom to allow me to see into the room. I went to the bed and looked at the window. You wouldn't notice the gap unless you were looking for it. It would be dark out and with no light behind me I should be all right.

The last thing I did was hide the voice activated digital recorder that I bought when I bought the camera then I went down to the kitchen and had a beer and waited for Tammy's call.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It came at six.

"We are just leaving."

"They bought it?"

"Just like you thought they would. They were happy as hell to get the chance. I always knew they were assholes, but they were likeable assholes until today. Now they are just assholes."

"Oh? That sounds interesting."

"Not really. Before they just treated me like an oversexed woman who couldn't get enough cock, which is true, but once I asked them to do me on your bed they started talking smack about you. This was never about you Brian. It was always about me. I am what you called me. I AM a slut. Anyway, we will be there in about twenty. Love you. Bye."

It was all I could have hoped for. There were nine of them and I knew them all. I'd met them at various company parties, company picnics and at barbecues at the homes of some of them. And I received a big bonus on the deal. One of the nine was Dan Trainor who was her boss.

I'd known that he would be involved, especially since he was the one giving Tammy to his salesforce as a reward, but I hadn't expected that he would take part. He had way too much to lose if it ever came out that he was cheating on his wife Debbie. Debbie was the owner of the company. Her father had left it to her when he passed. From what I'd seen of Debbie at various social gatherings she was insanely jealous where hubby was concerned.

They started out by cutting cards to see who would go first, but after a half an hour it didn't matter as they took her two or three at a time. It didn't give me a hardon, but then I never expected that it would. I would be fucking her as soon as they left, but it wouldn't be because of lust. I was simply curious about what she would feel like after nine guys had used her.

After I'd gotten a little over an hour of video I set the camera on a little ledge that I'd built so it could continue filming and I took out my cell phone. Tammy was on the bed airtight as it is called – a cock in each of her three useable holes – and I felt like throwing some shit into the game.

The phone on the bedside table rang and I expected to see everyone scramble to let Tammy up to answer the phone. It didn't happen. Dan, her boss and the one with his cock in her mouth, reached over and picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Who is this" I asked in a tone that would be taken as upset that a man was answering my home phone when I wasn't there.

"Brian? This Dan. Tammy is in the bathroom and I thought it might be you checking in so I answered."

"Why are you there?"

"Tammy's car wouldn't start when she got off work so I gave her a ride home. She asked me to come in and help her try and find someone who could pick it up in the morning and take it in to get fixed."

The guy plowing her pussy smiled and he and Dan 'high fived' as Dan pulled his cock out of Tammy's mouth and handed her the phone. The two guys filling her ass and pussy kept fucking her, but they did slow it down some so I wouldn't hear the slap slap of flesh hitting flesh.

I figured that Tammy would be a bit confused getting a call from me when (as far as she knew) I was right across the hall watching, but that didn't prove to be the case. She was a better actress than I'd thought, but then I should have realized she was a pretty good actress given the way she had pulled the faithful wife act on me all these years.