Bred in the Stables

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paused deep inside her and grabbed hold of Karen's full hips. His dark, meaty hands gripped her tight and he started to thrust hard and deep. His body slapped loudly against hers and each thrust of his incredible cock sent intense waves of pleasure coursing through her.

She felt the tightness in her belly building like water gathering at a dam. Each stroke added pressure and her legs quivered as she gazed into the abyss.

He rammed deep and the dam burst. A torrent of her juices streamed from her depths soaking her thighs and dripping from his balls. Her knees buckled and she held onto Cupcake's mane for support as Jim continued to fuck her hard.

His hips slapped against her ass hard and fast and his big dick pistoned into her like a jackhammer prolonging her climax and pushing him past the point of no return.

"Here it comes Baby," he warned as his thrusts became wild and erratic. He pushed deep and released a deep, muffled grunt.

Karen felt him erupt inside her and panic shot through her. She hadn't been on the pill since Bill had been snipped shortly after the twins were born and she had no idea where she was in her cycle. His hot cum splashed into her depths, painting her fertile womb with his seed as a final small tremor rolled through her weak, quivering body.

"Clean me off Baby," Jim demanded firmly as he pulled his spent black dick from her gaping cunt. She felt his seed drain from her womb and she obediently dropped to her knees before him. She'd cleaned cum from a cock before but the last time had been over fifteen years earlier after the last time Marcel had fucked her.

Karen's lips closed over his deflating dick and sucked hard. She swallowed his warm cream like a wanton whore and when she was done she wanted more.

Karen heard voices outside the stall but she and Jim were shielded from view by Cupcake's big body. She quickly released his cock from her eager mouth and scrambled to find her pants in a near panic.

Jim tucked his flaccid dick into his jeans nonchalantly and slipped away as Karen pulled up her pants. She giggled as she located her pink thong in the corner of the stall and she hid them in her hand. Her thighs were wet and sticky with Jim's cum and she struggled to pull her tight riding pants up the final few inches over her hips.

Karen cast her eyes towards the ground and walked briskly to her car. She felt her swollen lips rubbing together and his cum continued to ooze from her well fucked hole. It was without question the best sex of her life but she feared the consequences.

She heard Jim flirting with another rider and she glanced furtively to see who it was while trying to hide her clearly disheveled appearance. She knew the woman by sight but she didn't know her name and it became clear to her at that moment pthat Jim was a player.

The Escalade's big V8 fired to life and Karen watched Jim help the pretty young brunette onto her black steed. His hand brushed against her ass and the woman looked back at him with a warm knowing smile.

Karen nodded as she eased the big SUV from the parking space and glanced at Jim. She dropped the truck into drive and grinned.. She had done something she'd never dreamed of doing but she had no regrets and if given the opportunity for a repeat performance she knew she would do it in a minute. His big black cock had extinguished the fire inside her but at the same time it had ignited a new one which she feared would be even harder to put out.

She twirled her short brown hair in the fingers of her right hand and smiled as she replayed their tryst in her head.

"Dammit," she said as she rubbed her dripping pussy through her tight, wet pants. She felt her hormones begin to rage anew and she knew she'd be fucking herself silly with her favorite toy until the twins got home from school.

12