The Breaking of Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time his fingers finally wandered up her legs to her hot wet pussy, he was achingly hard. The man rubbed against her pussy with one hand as he gripped Michelle's mouth even tighter with the other so that the neighbors would not hear her scream. He moved his index and middle finger up inside her tight cunt. Her back went rigid as he penetrated her, forcing the man to push her back against the table with his weight. He could feel her either moaning or trying to scream against his hand, he did not care which it was he just gripped her tighter.

He wiggled his fingers inside her using a come-hither motion trying to relax the taut muscles that were squeezing his fingers. Michelle was still struggling against the attacker, but she could not help it the man had her pussy hot and wet. Her own body betrayed her and responded in a way she did not want. He plunged his fingers up deeper inside working them roughly as he pushed them further reaching places that her toy and few men had ever touched. He gripped her bottom jaw tightly as he lifted her head up off the table only to slam her face flat down against the table in response to her continued struggles. Michelle's struggles were now replaced with whimpering as her face and head echoed with pain.

"Don't pretend you don't fucking like it." he said pulling his fingers out for a mere second only to shove them right back in repeatedly. Michelle's whimpering turned to moaning, as her body's betrayal was reaching its climax. She was moaning hard as the man removed his hand from her mouth.

He worked his fingers in and out of her as he raised his body off her; she was now so close to cumming she was not struggling any longer. She was thrusting her body back into his fingers almost as if she was trying to fuck them. His thoughts raced as he looked at her a few moments ago, she was struggling for freedom now she was fucking his hand. He wanted to put himself inside her and ram her tight, wet pussy until she yielded to him entirely. His dick was throbbing with anticipation of that moment. She was worked up real good now, so it was time to pull out. Her muscles contracted around his fingers as he pulled them out of her. Michelle raised up off the table and whimpered as the sensations stopped she was so close.

"I know you're just a fucking slut! So I wanna hear you beg for it, beg for the relief. Beg for me to fuck you!" He pushed her legs, as far apart they would go. She could feel her muscles tighten and pull as he forced them apart. "You knew one day someone would just take what they wanted! I think that is what you have always wanted, isn't it? You try to fool some into believing your innocent and others you tease with empty lies and broken promises. I know who you really are, and I know what you really need" He put his cock up against her swollen lips rubbing the head on the clit from behind as he spoke. "Say it! Damn you!"

"Please..." she said with tears still dripping from her eyes. She wanted it, but at the same time, she did not. She was torn inside.

That was all he needed the words no sooner left her mouth as he thrust himself deep inside her against the resistance of her body. She was so hot and tight, for the first time the man got shivers running through his body as his cock was wrapped in the heat of her pussy. He slammed himself deep into her repeatedly until she could only keep the very tips of her toes on the floor. The sound of his flesh slapping violently against hers filled the room. He pressed himself down on her again so she could not move. His thrusts were powerful, but he still was trying to go harder to go deeper he knew she could take all of his long thick cock; he was just going to have to make her.

"You're going to take it all bitch, open that cunt up let it in the easy way." he said pushing his hand down over her face. The tight muscles of her pussy were clinched, as she had not fully submitted to the man. He grinned as he doubled his pace, causing the table to lurch forward with each thrust. The pain was immense; she had never felt anything like it before it was even worse than when she lost her virginity. She was now screaming, as the man's cock forced its way deeper.

The man tried to put his hand over her mouth to silence her, but that did not work. He slapped the side of her face and then plugged her mouth with his entire palm so she could not alert the neighbors. He wanted to explode inside her tight pussy so bad, but not yet, he told himself. His large heavy balls slapped against her clit, almost spanking it. He smiled at the idea that he was making that sore as well.

Sweat rolled off his forehead and down his face as he stared at her ass. Her bottom was glistening with sweat, her shirt stuck to her back. She had given up; her pussy was his he could feel his cock going balls deep into her. The smell of sex and sweat filled the room, as he was just about to blow his built up load when he felt her pussy quivering and contracting around his cock and then finally a flood of warmth. "Who the fuck told you, you could cum?" The man said slapping her face again, then yanking her head back by the hair.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she said trembling.

"Yes! Yes, you are sorry. You do as I say. Nothing else. Do you understand?"

Michelle shook her head as she could barely speak she had just been driven to orgasm by this rapist, and it was the most mind shattering one she had ever had.

"Say yes sir!" He slapped her across the face again.

"Yes sir, yes sir!" Michelle said, as she could taste a bit of blood in her mouth.

The man ripped the woman's shirt up pulling it off over her head. He then wrapped it around her throat, not tight enough to hurt her though. The shirt did cause a slight choking sensation when the man pulled back it, using it almost like a set of reins on a horse. He gave her a few good pulls so she knew how much it could hurt if she dared defy him again.
As Michelle laid there, she had no fight left in her the last moments of any fight left her body as soon as the orgasm washed over her. She was broken the choking of her with the shirt was just icing on the cake.

The man pumped her harder and harder, his outburst of anger staved off his orgasm for another few moments. He loved the feel of her pussy the lips wrapped around his cock so tightly there was no part of her pussy closed off to him she was his to use as he wanted. He removed the hand from her mouth and pulled back lightly on the shirt around her neck.

Michelle was squealing like an animal in heat. Her pussy dripped on to the table forming a puddle underneath her. Her face and head ached from the abuse her eyes red from crying as she moaned and squealed. She hated herself for loving this so much.

"You're nothing but a cum rag!" Yelled the man as he slapped her ass leaving a large red handprint on her milky white ass cheek. “Say it cunt tell me what you are.”

Michelle tried to say the words she was commanded to, but nothing came out, all she could do was moan in pleasure and pain.

“I said say it cunt! Tell me what you are.” The man jerked back on his reigns with one hand as he spanked her ass again.

She choked out the words out of her dry mouth. "I'm nothing but a cum rag." The statement was more than just words. Michelle knew that she was indeed this man's cum rag to use as he saw fit. She knew she would be on this table until he chose to let her free.

"Now you finally get it! You finally get what you are, no more cock teasing no more using men. You know you are a bitch to be used."

The man's dick was throbbing with the tingling sensation right before cumming. He felt the pressure rising, starting in his balls and making its way up his cock, he had denied himself long enough. He knew his load would be massive. His breathing quickened his heart raced as he pulled his reigns choking her even more.

"Repeat it!" He yelled as he abused her ass cheeks with more slaps.

"I'm nothing but a cum rag."

He stood up pulled out of her. His head spun as he was finally getting what he wanted as well the edging he had done made his load almost three times the size he was used to as streams of thick white hot cum splashed over the woman's back and ass.

"You aren't worthy of me cumming inside you!” he said as jerked the last drops of his cum all over her red ass cheeks and sweat covered back.

The man's cock was going limp quickly after such a massive burst. He picked his knife up from the floor as he pushed his softening tool back inside his pants and zipped them back up. He walked around the table and kissed the back of Michelle's neck. She was unresponsive she was staring straight at the floor. Her back was raising and falling quickly she was either passed out or just trying to ignore the man's presence.

He took a few steps back taking in the full picture of what he had done. The teacher was laying across her table skirt pulled up shirt ripped off panties cut to pieces. He smiled at his work as if taking pride in what he had done. He arrogantly leaned against the doorframe and took the time to light a cigarette and snap a few photos of the young woman with his phone. He was tempted to go back for a round two, but as he felt the stirring in his pants, a knocking at the door interrupted him.

He quickly rushed out the back door he came into the house through just as Katie was coming in the front door. Katie walked in nearly falling over the bags her friend had sitting in the entryway before the attack. She clutched her cell phone in her hand as she walked in, she could hear the muffled ringing of Michelle's phone buried deep within the purse. “Bitch I been calling you all night, why don't you answer your damn phone!” Katie yelled through the house her voice echoing in the darkness of the entryway.

“Where the fuck are you?” She asked aloud as she reached the light switch Michelle was trying to find before her attack. She saw the faint dim light of the dining room and walked towards it, she gasped as she saw the sight. Her best friend laid out on the table cum dripping off her body shirt around her neck.

Katie's head whirled her thoughts were all over the place as she slowly walked near her friend. She knew a day like this would come she knew that one day the cock teasing would catch up to one of them if not both. She reached out and shook her friend's shoulder just hoping she was okay. “Baby are you okay?”

“I don't think I will ever be okay.”

12