Born to Be Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shower stall was only a one-person corner shower, which was perfectly fine for Ashley's little body, so he turned it on. Waiting for the stream of spraying water to get piping hot before he hopped in. The searing temperature making his skin tingle with pleasure as it touched him, that would be the last he'd be seen for a good hour at least. Ashley was famous for taking ridiculously long showers. Lathering up his entire body in the sweet fruit scented body wash, and having to put his long black hair through numerous shampoo treatments before he deemed it as clean and voluminous.

Suds running all down his perky, petite body, taking as much time as he needed before finally doing a final rinse, and shutting the shower down.

He opened the door, and stepped out of the stall, turning the bathroom fan on to help clear the steam and fog from the claustrophobic room. Now though, he had a mirror to look over his features above the bathroom sink, it wasn't a big one, but it would be enough to make sure he didn't look silly for his date. He ran his hand over the glass to clear out the blur then looked over himself, now that he was freshly showered. He inspected himself closely, turning about a few times and playing with a few wet strands of hair.

Skin practically flawless, fair, and creamy white. Completely the opposite color of his dark ebony Goddess. He blew air out from pursed lips, he never expected to get his first date like this. And even less so expected it to be with such a tall, beautiful, black woman. It was like a dream come true, every guy in the world wants a voluptuous, pretty girl to call their own. And he may be getting a little ahead of himself but hey, a boy could hope right?

And speaking of hope, hopefully she didn't mind how little he was...

...In both departments...

Ashley's eyes glanced down at his reflection, down at his tiny...sad excuse for boyhood. With a matching set of inadequate testes it rested on.

"Okay don't... don't even worry about that yet!" He tried to calm his worries. "It's only a first date! Nothing major is gonna happen, I can worry about...this..." He sheepishly poked his little two-inch dicklet. "Another time... we're just discussing the job. That's all... relax..." He tried to reassure himself, but in all actuality, his very small set of genitals was another reason he was a little afraid about going on dates.

A small penis isn't the most appealing thing for most women, so Ashley naturally had a fear that once it was revealed in the bedroom, all would fall apart. And it would be the most humiliating and embarrassing thing imaginable.

But he shook his head, opening the bathroom door and heading out to the living space again. Still dripping wet to search for one of his towels, "Besides, Selena seems way into you man! I'm sure that even IF it did come to that she...wouldn't mind...maybe..." Ashley thought a little glumly, but then unfortunately, his mind began to wonder to a rather pessimistic area.

She was a very tall woman, intimidatingly so. So on top of being so gorgeous, she was practically twice his size! Not only would people stare at them for sure, being an odd couple with such a height difference, but she probably required a very strong handling of her in order to...please her.

Ashley was weak, he knew it and with one glance anyone else would know it as well. What if he wasn't strong enough to make her happy, he definitely couldn't pick her up, her stamina was probably leagues ahead of his own...what if he just wasn't...man enough for her?

He picked up a bright blue towel from his suitcase and pressed it to his wet body, all the while thinking about what exactly was going on here. This beautiful woman who he has never set eyes on before, just basically hands him a job, and finds him interesting enough to wanna ask him out on a date? Despite all the obvious reasons for her not to. Ashley furrowed his brow, it seemed a little...fast? He paced back and forth, drying himself off as he moved.

What if...what if she wasn't actually interested in him at all? What if this was actually just a prank, and he was going to go to the diner only to be left alone there all night?

Or worse! What if somehow his parents had been watching him, how he was failing at trying to find employment, and so they contacted a friend of theirs and paid her to hire him and flirt with him to get him to want the job even more.

"Oh come on, that's ridiculous. You sound like a conspiracy theorist!" Ashley talked to himself while he scrubbed his back of all moisture. "There's absolutely no way that that's even possible! ...is it?" He thought.

Ashley's parents weren't exactly rich per say, but they were decently well off, Hell they started him out with thousands of dollars and paid is first months rent. And they loved him dearly, he knew that much because he loved them too, he was their only child. But...what if they loved him too much to trust him to handle life on his own.

He held the towel in both hands, feeling a bit bipolar all of the sudden, he'd been fluctuating on highs and lows all day but now, it felt like he hit rock bottom.

"What if it really is fake? What if...she doesn't even like me?"

Lizzie's Diner:

Ashley's leg bounced impatiently, after an hour or so of mental anguish, he finally settled on a deep blue button up shirt with blue jeans. Solving his clothing dilemma, but he hadn't yet managed to fix the negative thoughts still parading around in his noggin.

He went to the diner, a nice casual place for food with a kind of fifties vibe to the environment, leaving his apartment a good while before they were supposed to meet up so that he would have plenty of time to walk there, and with the help of Google maps on his phone, he found it no problem. But he arrived about ten minutes early, and had no choice but to sit and patiently wait until Selena arrived for their 'date' could begin.

"If this is even a date at all..." Ashley's head fell. Nothing like a good old self-confidence crisis to ruin a perfect day.

He hoped more than anything that all of his assumptions were wrong, that he was just being overly paranoid and that Selena actually did like him. But it would be a first, he'd liked many girls before, all throughout high school who never liked him back. All because he wasn't a big strong jock and football player, no he was little, sensitive, and teased more than once about the fact that he looked like a girl from many angles. Occasionally even from the front, and even now, graduated and out doing his own thing, it's still happening! The two men in the gym actually whistled at him while he wasn't looking.

What would an easy ten out of ten woman like Selena want with a twerp like Ashley? Probably nothing but whatever his parents were paying her... He sniffed a little at the thought, beating himself up and having to force down the lump in his throat.

"Hi Ashley!" He heard a voice call out beside him.

Ashley's head shot back up and looked over his shoulder to spot her.

As gorgeous as ever, Selena quickly made her way from the hostess at the front door, no longer dressed in her workout attire. She wore a purple tank top with a few bracelets on her wrists, and black leggings ending off with matching black high heeled shoes increasing her already tall stature another few inches. Her hair looked silky with a glowing sheen, she must've taken a shower too in prep for tonight.

"My God...she's so beautiful..." He thought feeling his heart hurt even more at the dark possibilities his brain came up with. "Please let this be real..."

She rounded him and moved to the opposite side of the table, "I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one who wanted to come a little early." She said smiling and seating herself.

Ashley raised and lowered a shoulder, "I got here quick cuz I had to actually walk here." Immediately biting his lip and shutting his eyes in regret after saying that.

"Really? How come?" Selena adjusted herself, getting comfortable and then leaning on the table with both arms, similarly to how she did early today on her desk. Getting closer and watching him, seeming to be paying full attention to his words.

"Great, now you have to tell her you don't have a car. Why don't you just explain how much of a loser you've been all your life while you're at it genius!" He kicked himself mentally. "Even if she did actually like you she definitely is gonna like you less now!"

"Well I uhh...I..." He was tempted to bluff, but Ashley was never god at lying, and besides it wouldn't help the situation anyway. "I actually don't have a car...yet. I just moved out here."

She looked surprised, "Oh really? Well I guess that explains how I've never seen you before, I would've remembered seeing such a pretty face."

He wanted to smile at her words, but he just couldn't shake the feeling of dread creeping up on him. No girl had ever been so nice and flirty to him, it just seemed out of place, further cementing his theory that she wasn't into him at all, and his parents might have actually just hired her to pretend to like him, so he'd have a pretty girl and a job to start his own life with.
"Man...just...just end this. Maybe you should just be straight up and confront her, either get it out of the way and find out the truth. Or keep moping about until you die of confusion and depression." Nothing had really gotten Ashley this upset for a while, maybe it was because the prospect of having a girl like him was something he'd wanted for so long, that it made him so torn up at the possibility of it all being a lie.

"Ashley?" Selena looked at him curiously, "Are you okay?" He hadn't responded to her compliment, he just kind of stared into space. Very much unlike the blushing bubble of boy that walked into her office this morning. Did she go too fast with her flirting? Maybe he wasn't accustomed to being asked out so forwardly and she overstepped somewhere? "Did I say something?" She asked.

He shook his head, "No...no you didn't." Coming back to reality, he glanced at her, taking one more look over her enchanting face before he let out a sigh. Better to find out right away rather than drag this out painfully. "Just...tell me... honestly...did my parents put you up to this?" Ashley asked, his eyes falling back to the floor, bangs coming down in front of his face.

Selena tilted her head, "Huh?" She leaned back, genuinely confused, "No? Put me up to what? To...to asking you out? No, of course not. Why would anyone put me up to this?"

"Because!" Ashley bit his tongue, the word coming out harsher than he intended, Selena blinked in surprise. "Because...I know how I look..." He crossed his arms, hugging himself tightly. "I'm not strong...I'm not big and attractive...I'm weak, I'm short I'm... I'm not desirable to anyone." He trembled. "My parents...I wouldn't put it past them to set me up like this. Hire such a beautiful woman like you to pretend to be interested in me and give me a job. So just... please don't pretend to like me...just be honest... please..." He still didn't meet her gaze. "If you don't like me just tell me, and if you don't want to hire me that's...fine. I'd rather know than live in make believe..."

Meanwhile Selena just stared at him shocked from across the table. Mortified that such a cute boy could be so sure that she wasn't actually interested in him. She had no idea! He seemed so...sweet and so happy this morning. It hurt her heart to hear him talk like that. But what else caught her off guard actually made her heart feel like she had butterflies in it. "Did you just call me beautiful?"

Ashley didn't raise his head yet but he looked up at her through his long locks, "Wha...y-yeah...you are..."

"Awwwwwwwwww!" She felt her heart melt at that, he was so cute! And it appeared as though he was lacking confidence even more than she originally guessed. She knew nothing about his parents but, if he suspected that they would hire a woman to date their son, or employ him, then maybe they were a bit too overprotective.

She did the math in her head, he didn't have a car but he just moved here. He didn't have a job but he was looking for one, and he was so sure that this whole thing was a setup by mom and dad. So she figured it out, he was freshly out of his parents home and wanted to make a start on his own, but he appeared to not have enough belief in himself or in his parents that he could do it. This made her sad, the poor thing probably had never been in a situation like this before.

Well, she certainly didn't ask him out just so he could beat himself up the entire time, nor did she want him believing for another moment that he wasn't good looking or skilled enough to get a girl like her interested, or a job at her establishment.

Maybe he just needed a little...reassurance, that she wasn't being bribed to do any of this. Selena was very interested in him, at first it was just because of his looks. The moment she set eyes on him, his tiny body, big baby blue eyes and girlish hips that she watched sway with each step as he walked out of her office. She just wanted to eat him alive!

But now, she wanted even more to prove he was good enough, she couldn't bare the thought of someone so sweet and innocent being broken up and considering themselves inadequate. So she spoke, "Ashley..." Grabbing his attention, then reaching across the table, over to his lap where she scooped up his hand and held it in hers. "Thank you for calling me that, and I think you're beautiful too."

Ashley felt his body chill the moment her skin touched his. She was holding his hand!

Never had he held a woman's hand aside from his Mom's in his life. The mere contact made his breath hitch. "Wh...what?"

Ashley's eyes darted between her larger digits, taking hold of his smaller ones, squeezing them tightly, and her eyes. She looked at him so determinedly, so honestly as she spoke again, "You're right Ashley, about one thing at least. I didn't ask you out here just to talk about the job. But you're wrong about practically everything else." She gave him a little smile, never once breaking eye contact. "I invited you on this date because...I thought you were cute. And I wanted to get to know you more, the job offer was just an excuse to get you alone quicker." She chuckled a little sheepishly. "But, no one is paying me to take you out, or give you the job or anything like that. All I wanted was just to see if I had a chance with such an adorable boy like you." She covered his little hand with her other one and gave it a squeeze. "I swear to you, no one could pay me to be interested in you, because I already am."

He felt his pale cheeks beginning to strongly flush pink, those eyes staring into him. They were so pure, so true with her words, like he could stare into them forever and she would never be dishonest with him.

"...Selena..." He quietly spoke, now himself feeling a little silly for thinking his parents set him up with a girl and a job from miles away in another city. Again reminding himself that it seemed a little far-fetched to begin with. How in the Hell would his parents have set something like this up anyway? He literally didn't even know the gym she worked at existed, or was hiring until he just happened to stumble upon it! Now that he thought about it, he was feeling incredibly stupid, "Oh God...Selena I...I'm so sorry." He apologized, "I just...I've never been asked out before and I assumed-" He covered his mouth with his free hand.

"Oh no keep going genius, and while you're at it tattoo, 'Virgin' on your head just to make sure she knows that too."

Selena couldn't hold back the light laugh that slipped out as Ashley slapped his hand over his mouth. The cheeks he tried to cover turning pink again behind it, the same adorable color they had when she first saw him. "Oh? So this iiiis your first date?" She teased a bit, clearly knowing the answer to that question. Ashley felt it get extremely hot around him knowing fully that he was caught in his own slip of apologetic rambling.

There was no point in lying though right? So a little sheepishly, he nodded his head up and down. "...Mhm..." Was all he managed to squeak out, afraid that his voice would crack if he tried to speak.

"Ooouu..." She grinned, "I guess I'm pretty lucky then, I get the honorary title of your first."

Ashley was very obviously getting redder and redder now, "Selenaaa!" He whined, so embarrassed. But behind his concealed mouth, he wore a cute, albeit bashful smile.

Both of them shared a few laughs at that, but then another idea crept into Selena's mind. Her thumb trailed over his little hand a few times, "And hey...if you still don't believe me...or aren't sure about this..." Her eyes drooped a little bit, looking over his cute button up shirt. Wondering what he looked like without it on... What could be a better way to boost a boy's confidence in who he is then by...showing him how fun it could be? "We could always...go back to my place...and I could show you how into you I really am..."

Her words drifted out of her lips and slowly across the table into Ashley's ears, and that familiar whoosh of pins and needles all over his body returned with a vengeance. "Wh...what?"

She grinned and leaned forward slightly, "Wanna get the Hell out of here?"

Selena's House:

Ashley was trembling, "This is fine...this is fine...I'm a full-grown adult now! I can go home with whoever I want!" His hands were shaking as he followed behind after Selena, as it turned out, she also lived within walking distance to the diner. It was only about fifteen minutes or so to get there from her house, so after Ashley nervously said yes to going home with her, Selena eagerly continued to hold him by his hand and led him the whole way. They were able to walk right out of the diner since neither of them actually bought anything.

It almost felt like she was taking him to his doom, he breathed heavily with each step and could hear his heart going nuts in his ears. It was past eight thirty now so the sun had long since gone down and the two walked under a night sky up her driveway and to her front steps.

And of course, Ashley was amazed by the size of her home, not exactly a mansion, but bigger than his parents house for sure. He should've guessed that someone who owned a gym probably was decently well off.

She had a gate around her house with a long driveway and a big yard, two floors with a simple white paint job outside and a double door front entrance.

"Welcome to my residence." She gestured with her hands as she took a key ring out of her front pocket, quickly finding the correct one and unlocked the door. Pushing through and pulling Ashley along with her.

This was it, if he crossed the threshold into her house, he felt like there would be no turning back. There were all sorts of signs that many smarter people probably would've heeded, he had only known her for one day, and was already going back to her house. Probably not the smartest decision, but then again...

He looked into her eyes when she first held his hand, and he didn't feel any red flags or evil intent hidden behind them. Only genuine emotion when she told him how she felt, even with their minimal contact, only knowing one another for about eight hours now.

So if there was time to take a leap of faith, this was it. And Ashley allowed himself to be guided through the front door into her house.

And into his future.

She shut the door behind him, "Come on in! Make yourself at home!" Saying energetically as she went to lock the door.

Ashley looked around, and as he envisioned, the house was just as impressive on the inside as it was outside. The entrance led to an open area with a living room immediately on the left and a kitchen on the right, a long dark grey L shaped couch took up most of the space and a glass coffee table in front of it, facing a large flat screen TV. The kitchen had a black marble countertop theme going on with a center island in the middle and a rectangular dining room table off to the side. No walls separated the space as the area was very open and roomy, up until the adjacent rooms connected to both the living room and kitchen, but Ashley couldn't see where they led from here, along with a set of stairs leading up to the second floor in the far-right corner.