Blue Diamond

Story Info
A sexy thief meets her match.
3.8k words
4.19
3.5k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in my semi-private seat high up on the side of the theater watching, what I thought at least, was a boring opera. The Barber of Seville. I was just not into opera. But it was something I had to do... for appearances. My mother of all people, known as Mrs. Baxter to practically everyone... almost even me... declared that it was my duty to keep up appearances.

The opera house had previously been a recipient of a large sum of money from my late father. And in his honor, they reserved this booth. Being the man of the house, it was my duty to keep up the family name. My mother mentioned that I couldn't live off the Blue Diamond forever, that I would have to marry into wealth and would have to learn to fend for myself.

Ah, the famous Blue Diamond. She brought that up a lot. Well, the whole town brought that up a lot. So many stories had been generated about it... well, so many fantasies, really. It wasn't as big a deal as people believed, but it brought my family prestige in town, so who was I to rock the boat.

So here I was. Not exactly dating wealth at the moment. In fact, I didn't even have a real date for this. My mom had encouraged me to find *someone* to take. She didn't want me to be seen alone. It was purely image to her. She felt that an attractive woman on my arm would help attract a *real* woman, one that I would marry.

My date was very attractive, I must say. She was a buxom blond with a slinky, shimmering, platinum dress. She worked for a local escort service and was helpful in these matters. She fawned over me as if she were truly in love with me.

She was sitting beside me in the box, her arm draped through mine, holding my hand. She glanced up at me and we shared a brief smile. I think she knew that I wasn't into opera, but we put up a good appearance. She suddenly let go of my hand and put her's on my leg. It was a subtle move, but it sent a shock through my body. Slowly her hand stroked a few inches up and down my thigh, slowly moving to the inside of my leg, slowly moving closer to my cock.

The booth was semi private, but I know we were visible if someone truly wanted to see us. Her actions were very discreet, though, undetectable by nearly everyone unless they were right in front of us. I felt my cock harden instantly as her pinky grazed it.

She leaned in, whispering in my ear. "Maybe we can have more fun *after* the performance."

That little finger slipped back and forth, stroking my hardness, causing me great distress. I needed to adjust myself since my erection grew to be a distraction, but I didn't want to be obvious. She giggled a little at my discomfort, knowing exactly what she was doing to me, and loving every minute of it.

*****

The house was dark as the intruder opened the back window, a window just big enough to accomodate her lithe form. The owner hadn't thought the window large enough to worry about, that's probably why it wasn't fully secured. The house was large but she had a firm grasp of the layout. She'd been planning this for months now and this opportunity just fell into her lap.

Her body was draped in form-fitting black, as she often wore. She felt very sexy wearing it. Under other conditions, she knew she'd attract a lot of male attention, and not because of her thieving abilities. The outfit was tight in all the right places and accentuated her high, firm breasts, her tight, toned ass and her long legs. She was in great shape and she knew it. Even beneath the outter clothing she wore sexy items. She was a woman more than a thief and loved feeling sexy.

She knew there were no alarms in the house, yet moved silently through the room, heading first for the study. She scoured the place, looking behind pictures, in the bookshelves, in the desk. She knew there was a safe around here somewhere.... but where? She wasn't in a hurry because she knew the owner would be gone for a long time... probably overnight. Her friend would make sure of that.

She opened one of the desk drawers and found a few DVDs in the back. 'Huh, his own private stash of porn,' she thought. 'Oooh, some hot stuff, too.' She laughed imagining the bachelor sitting at his desk, masturbating while watching porn on his computer. 'Typical geek. Probably wouldn't know how to handle a real woman.'

She felt her nipples harden beneath her clothing. She knew she could use a real handling right now.

*****

I lifted my hips a little, allowing my erection to adjust with a little help from my date's hand. The opera was coming to an end, thankfully, but she made sure we were just starting up. Touching with her little finger turned into touching with her whole hand, which turned into full stroking. Her palm pushed into my straining member and I was breathing heavily, enjoying the sensation.

My hand moved down to her thigh and I stroked it and gripped it tightly each time a bolt of pleasure pulsed through me. She wore soft hose that was absolutely lovely to touch. And I have a thing for hosiery.

The opera ended and the crowd stood in applause. We felt a little compelled to do the same, although it was a little difficult for me. The front of my pants was severly tented. I tried my best to think of other things in order to relieve the tension and was fairly successful by the time the lights came back up. We grabbed our coats and things, I holding mine in front of me to shield myself from view, and headed out to the waiting limo.

"Hey Lawrence, it's good to see you," a voice called from behind me. I turned to see the police commissioner extending his hand in greeting.

"You, too, Stan," I replied, taking his hand in a firm grip.

"Out for some night life, eh?" He smiled at us, letting his gaze linger on my date.

"Yeah... oh, I'm sorry. Leila, this is Stan. Stan, Leila." They shook hands.

"Delighted to meet you, my dear. You look ravashing," he said, always the gentleman. "How's your mom doing?"

"She's doing well, thanks for asking. We just talked this afternoon. Your family good?"

"Yeah, yeah. Susan's getting ready to go to college in a couple weeks. That's always a fun thing to worry about." He chuckled a little. Being without kids, I didn't exactly know what he meant, but I could imagine.

The driver held the door open. "It was good to see you again, Stan."

"You, too, Lawrence."

Leila was a little nervous shaking the police commissioners hand, but also amused as to just how ironic it was. She slipped into the car followed quickly by me.

"Let's take the lady back to the hotel, Bobby," I said to the driver as soon as he sat in the driver's seat.

"Sure thing, Mr. Baxter."

I closed the partition between us, giving us some privacy.

Leila snuggled up to me, her hand going right for my thigh. "Maybe you can join me for some coffee?" she asked coyly. My erection had subsided but was starting to rise again when her fingers grazed it. "I was thinking you could be my dessert." She grabbed the zipper of my slacks and slowly pulled it down. Her hand then dipped inside and grasped my cock through the thinner material of my boxers.

I groaned. "I don't think I can tonight. I have an early meeting tomorrow."

"But you know I'll make it worth your while," she said slipping to the floor in front of me. She moved between my knees, gently pushing them apart. Her hands moved to the belt and pulled my slacks open wide, all the while staring at me with a small smile. She pulled down the front of my boxers with her left hand while her right reached in and grabbed my slightly hardened cock. Her eyes lit up again. "Damn that's nice."

She started stroking me, her hand sliding up and down my length, slowly making it harder and harder. She seemed very pleased that it was growing to such lovely proportions just for her. Suddenly she bent forward and engulfed my member with her mouth, moving deep in one move.

"Oh god," I groaned loudly.

"I dunno, baby. I could please you all night long," she teased, pulling away. Her hand continued to stroke me as she occasionally kissed and licked me. I was certainly hard now. God she was good. This wasn't exactly what I thought I would be doing tonight, but I wasn't going to complain. She slipped her arms out of the shoulder straps of her dress and pulled down the top to reveal her luscious breasts. All the while she made sure to keep stroking me. When it was down, she pushed my engorged rod between her breasts, stroking it against her soft skin.

"I know I'd make it worth the time," she said seductively. "You can do anything you want to me."

My body was fighting against my brain for dominance and unfortunately the body was currently winning. She engulfed me again, making slurping and sucking noises that filled the small cabin. She was getting me close and I was just about to relent when Bobby spoke over the intercom.

"We're here sir."

DAMN!! I really, really wanted to experience this young, hot woman, but I really did have to be at a meeting early in the morning. And with the amount of money at stake, I knew I had to be at my best, mentally.

"I'm sorry dear, but I really can't tonight. You have no idea how much I want to..."

She sat up, stroking me faster, using both hands this time. "You sure? I really want you to fuck me in the ass."

She had me... she really did... but something made me stop. I reached down and held her hands steady. "Oh god, I really am sorry. Maybe tomorrow night," I suggested.

She quickly released me, sat back, and slipped her top back up. "That would be nice," she said. I could tell she was pissed, but there wasn't much I could do about it. I knew I'd regret this decision.

I opened the door and helped her out, seeing her to the door. "I had a great night, Leila," I said. "Thank you." I kissed her and hugged her to me for a moment. She pushed your crotch into me, trying one more time to entice me.

"I can call a girlfriend, too," she whispered in my ear. "You can fuck me and watch me eat her pussy."

"Oh god, how I wish I could. We REALLY have to do this again soon." Then I stepped back and turned to get back in the car. "Let's go home, Bobby," I said, closing the door.

*****

You were jumping on the bed now, bored with looking for a safe that was so well concealed. You figured you had all the time in the world, why not have a little fun. "Damn, this bed is huge," you laughed. "This fucker has some big bucks. But he hides that damn diamond too well." You gracefully flipped backwards, falling onto your back on the bed. "If I were a big diamond, where would I hide?" you laughed.

Your glance suddenly stole to the corner of the bedroom, where a large vase held dried, decorative branches and feathers. "Hmmm.... you look interesting," you mused, slowly walking over to them. You picked up one of the large feathers and fanned yourself with it. "Oooh, ticklish."

Suddenly your cell phone vibrated in your pocket. You checked it, noting it was Leila. "Hello?"

"He's on his way," she said abruptly.

"What?" you hissed. "I'm not even close. Stall him."

"I tried. He's gone."

"Shit!" you yelled, closing the phone and putting it away. You knew you only had a little time left to find it.

*****

The limo pulled up to the front door and I leaned up to the driver. "Thanks Bobby. I need to be at the office by 7:00 tomorrow. Be here at 6:30, ok?"

"Yup, sure thing, boss."

I got out of the car and shut the door as the passenger-side window opened. "Hey boss? I'm surprised you came home. She was a hot one."

"Yeah she was Bobby. Some other time, I guess."

He rolled the window back up and the car pulled away.

I walked up to the front door, unlocked it, and moved inside. It was dark, as expected, but something didn't quite feel right. I stopped in the doorway, wondering what it was I felt. A hand suddenly grabbed my arm and twisted it. A leg blocked my path making me flip over, landing on my back. Having plenty of training, I executed a smooth breakfall and immediately pulled my assailant over me, causing you to flip over. You executed a beautiful walk-over landing on your feet. You turned to face me, in a crouch, ready to fight. Your face was obscured behind a mask, but I could tell I was facing a woman.

I stood quickly, moving into a defensive position. I barely had time to set when you came in with an attack. I blocked the punches easily, but the roundhouse kick slammed into my gut, almost knocking the wind out of me. Instinctively, I struck out with a backfist, smacking you firmly on the face and knocking you backwards.

We both stood for a moment, recovering. You put your hands to your face and I took that as a signal to launch my own attack. I threw two punches at your face and spun into a spinning hook kick, hoping for a knockout. But my foot saw only air, spinning me right back into my starting location. My hands were up ready for a second attack, but you'd disappeared.

I dropped my hands for a moment, wondering where you went, when I suddenly felt you jump on my back, wrapping your legs around my waist tightly. Your arms wrapped around my throat in a sleeper choke. I knew that I had only a dozen seconds in which to act. I grabbed your arm, trying to wrench enough room around my neck to provide blood to my brain. I tried to flip you over my back. But you were too good and within 15 seconds I was passed out on the floor.

*****

I'm not sure how long I was unconscious, but I awoke, still in the dark of the evening, sitting in a chair. I was naked with my hands tied behind my back and my feet tied to the crossbar below the chair, so that my feet weren't on the ground. I felt a little groggy, but having your brain deprived of oxygen can do that to you.

We were in my bedroom, upstairs and the lamps were on beside the bed providing a little light. The drapes were closed, although there was no chance anyone could look in anyways. You were sitting on the bed patiently waiting for me to awaken.

"Well, it's about time," you said. "I didn't think I kicked your ass that well."

I grunted, not willing to admit defeat so easily. "What do you want?" I asked, defiant to the end.

"I would think that would be pretty easy. I'm looking for an itty bitty expensive diamond," you said standing and coming closer. Your face was hidden behind a mask. Your movements were so cat-like, smooth and sexy. I couldn't help but be attracted. I felt a twinge in my groin. "Mind telling me where it is?"

I laughed, not believing that diamond would have led me to this predicament. "You're kidding me. The diamond? That's what this is all about?"

"Uh.... yeah!" you said mockingly. "Duh!"

"What if I decide it's not worth telling you?"

"Then I suppose things will get rather difficult for you. You tell me and we might find something more fun to do."

I feigned thinking it over for a few moments. "No, I'll take difficult. But thanks."

"Somehow I thought you might. You just have to make things difficult." You walked over to the bed and picked up the feather. Turning back towards me, you ran it over your face and chest. "I must say this thing feels wonderful. Tell me what you think." You then did what I would never have expected... never in a million years.

You started tickling me with the feather.

At first, it was easy to resist. Then for some reason, I seemed to get extra sensitive and started squirming this way and that, anything to avoid the ticklish sensation. But you persisted. I was breathing heavily and screamed as the pleasure became too intense. But there was little more else I could do. I was bound tightly with little room to even move.

Then you suddenly stopped. I was still laughing as you stood there gazing at me. After a moment, I realized why you were looking at me like that. My cock was very erect. For some reason, that tickling turned me on.

"Hmmm.... someone likes that, huh?" you said smiling. "I'm liking it too. Let's see what surprises round two brings, shall we?"

You stepped towards me playfully menacing, weilding the feather before you like a sword. I was practically pleading for you not to do it, but you struck anyways. And this time you meant business. I reacted a lot faster to it this time, squirming, laughing and yelling. It was pure torture. And this time you took even more time with it. You kept at it until my body hurt from laughing and squirming. You hit every sensitive part of my body, even using your hands at one point.

When you finally stopped, you were kneeling next to me, your left hand draped across my abdomen from tickling my right side. I was breathing hard trying to calm down. Your arm moved a little and bumped my erection. Precum had oozed at the top and now streaked your arm.

"Damn, that's nice," you said, sliding the back of your hand against my manhood. "It would be a shame if we had to waste our fun because you wouldn't tell me what I wanted to know."

I hesitated... strangely considering giving in. I mean, did I really have that much to lose? But would you believe me? My body was so thoroughly excited, from Leila earlier and now you. Damn...

"Ok," I gulped, knowing I'd probably regret this. "I'll tell you. But you won't believe me."

You moved between my knees and wrapped your fingers around my cock. "Ok, try me," you said, stroking slowly.

This was going to be difficult. I wasn't sure much blood would be left in my brain enough to concentrate on the story.

"Well... it all started about 80 years ago when my great-grandfather wanted to propose to his new wife."

You bent down and licked the head making me groan.

"Oh, god... he bought this engagement ring... it was nice for the times... expensive and all. And when she died it became kind of a family heirloom. And since his money passed with it, it became something of a status symbol in the family."

I wasn't sure you were paying much attention at this point. You were stroking me with one hand while your mouth slide up and down my erection. I guess you wanted to make sure I was too distracted to lie to you. Although you did seem to be enjoying yourself.

You sat up, but continued to stroke me with fervor. "So, the Blue Diamond is an engagement ring? How sweet. Keep going, baby, tell me more." You stood and removed your coveralls, unzipping the front and pulling it off your shoulders. I gulped as your breasts were revealed, encased in a black lace, pushup bra. You pushed the coveralls down your legs and off. I was shocked to see your complete sexy attire underneath... I was absolutely stunned.

You wore black lace g-string panties and had on black, thigh-high hose. Damn... a huge weakness!

You moved towards me and sat on my legs as high up as you could go. My cock was pressed against your panties. One hand grabbed the back of my neck to steady you while the other stroked me, moving my cock against you like a dildo.

I licked my lips in excitement and moaned. "I... I don't know what else to tell you," I said. "It's the truth. The rest is just made-up stories."

You looked down at me, wondering if I was really telling you the truth. You never had anyone able to lie to you when you put them in this position before. So you really had to believe me. "Where is it?" you demand pulling back from me.

"It's in the desk drawer... Please, it's not worth much. Just sentimental value."

You move quickly to the desk and pull a small box from the center drawer. The cover of the box is faint, but the writing on it is unmistakable -- Blue Diamond Jewelry Company. You shake your head laughing to yourself. Opening the box you see the tiny diamond in the beautiful mounting. For some reason you wish you could find a man that would put even a ring like that on your finger.

"Yeah, I'd be lucky to get a couple hundred of that thing," you say putting the box back into the drawer. "What ever happened to honest rich people?" you mused.

12