Blood Slaves Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elyse is powerful, you've seen that yourself, and she's pissed. She won't stop coming for Morgan, not until she has her revenge and..."

"A-And, what?"

"You're not strong enough, to fight alongside us."

Kimberly looked back at Morgan and scoffed. "Thanks for the vote of confidence," she laughed a bit, but I could tell she knew that it was true and she felt bad for that.

"But you can be."

Morgan spoke very matter of fact, and Kimberly seemed to have her full attention focused on the girl now, as Morgan sat forward on her chair and smirked.

"You know where this is going...right?"

Kimberly took a breath and nodded. "I think so..."

"You wanted me to do it before," I said, reaching over to stroke her thigh under the short pink towel. "Back in the cabin. You wanted me to turn you because you thought you'd be strong enough that we could both escape."

"Sara explained to you, that it's a process I assume?"

"Yeah," the girl said in understanding.

"But now-"

"Now, we have the means to help you deal with the transformation," Morgan interrupted. "We can turn you here, and now and stay at this motel for a couple of days until the sickness fades and you're strong enough to move."

"H-How bad is this sickness, anyway?"

I could tell Kimberly was getting nervous now. She hadn't been thinking clearly about it when she begged me to turn her in the basement, because we were in such a predicament then.

"Don't worry about it," I assured her, sliding my hand further up under her towel and moving closer. She looked over at me and I smiled, my cock twitching under the towel that I had also been wearing.

"I'll be right here by your side, the whole time."

Kimberly held her breath, but she nodded slowly.

Morgan stood from her chair and kicked off her boots, lifting her black shirt over her head and tossing it aside. She stood in her pants and a black lacey bra as she brushed her black hair out of her face, then stepped over to the bed.

"I need you to understand Kimberly," Morgan said, as she began climbing onto the mattress slowly. "Eternity is a gift but...it's not easy."

I studied Morgan's face, as she crawled up next to Kimberly on her left so that the girl was now sandwiched between the two of us and she turned onto her side to face her.

"If I do this...there is no going back for you. You will be a Vampire and as such, you will be a member of my new Coven...my Daughter, my first turned. You will serve me for as long as you walk the Earth and follow my every word...respect me and worship me, whenever I desire."

Morgan was whispering now, as her hand moved up under Kimberly's towel with mine and we both found our way to the soft wet folds of her pussy. Kimberly shivered at our touch and groaned softly, as Morgan used her other hand to unwrap the towel and pull it from underneath the girl.

She was so seductive in her way, it was even turning me on.

"I want to promise you both though," Morgan said, looking over at me now and hesitating.

"While you two belong to me, it will never be the way it was for me and Elyse. I will never treat you as simple sex toys. You will never be just tools in a box, for me to use when facing my enemy. You will be my servants, but you will be my family and as long as you protect me, I will protect the both of you too. Forever."

Her voice was shaky, her words filled with love and sincerity as she held my gaze and I smiled after a second, nodding in agreement. Then she looked back down at Kimberly, who was chewing at her lip as she waited for Morgan to continue.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes," Kimberly nodded, without much thought. "I do."

"Then say it," Morgan insisted.

"Tell me, you pledge your loyalty to me."

"I...pledge my loyalty to you..."

Morgan leaned in, her fingers sliding over Kimberly's pussy and teasing her clit, flicking it lightly making the girl gasp. She breathed softly on Kimberly's neck, blowing warm air over her skin and Kimberly shivered.

"I pledge myself to you...Mother," Morgan corrected the girl, kissing her neck and waiting for her to repeat it the right way.

"I pledge myself t-to you..."

Kimberly trailed off, moaning softly as Morgan licked at her neck and slowly started running her tongue down over her collar bone until she reached Kimberly's breasts. She moved on top of the girl now, kissing her tits and licking at her nipples before staring up at her and waiting for her to finish.

"M-Mother..."

With that, Morgan buried her face right between Kimberly's cleavage and used her hands to grope and massage her breasts. Kimberly moaned as the raven-haired Mistress inhaled sharply, breathing in the smell of soap and shampoo from the shower she'd just taken.

Kimberly arched her back as Morgan started sucking at her tits again and while Morgan showed her chest plenty of love, I leaned in and pressed my lips against Kimberly's to steal a kiss. She moaned again, reaching up with one arm to pull me even closer as her tongue pushed into my mouth and started wrestling with mine.

I moaned too, my cock throbbing under my towel as Morgan started moving down from Kimberly's breasts, leaving a small trail of soft wet kisses over her belly and to her waistline. Kimberly twitched, wiggling her toes as Morgan moved below the beltline and pushed her thighs apart, revealing her glistening bare pussy.

Running her hands up over the girl's thighs and to her hips, Morgan sniffed at her pussy, breathing in the musky aroma and pressing into her, licking at her clit.

With a bit of a gasp, Kimberly moved one hand down over Morgan's head and lightly pulled at her black hair as Morgan began swirling her tongue back and forth, teasing her clit and gently nibbling at it.

I moved closer and started sucking at Kimberly's breasts now, moaning as I tasted her nipples, covering them with spit and as I did so my towel finally gave way to the bulge pressing out from underneath and fell off.

Kimberly looked down as I sucked at her tits, seeing my throbbing member, and reached down to take it in her hand. I shifted, adjusting myself so that she could better reach it, and moaned into her chest as she started slowly jerking me off.

Pre-cum dripped from my tip, coating her fingers and she stopped stroking after a moment to bring her hand to her mouth and suck at her fingers, tasting my cum. I heard her moaning at the taste, and more so at Morgan's tongue as she pushed it into Kimberly's tight pussy and tasted her insides.

I looked up at Kimberly and watched, as she moaned and continued sucking at her fingers seductively, teasingly and I smiled before taking her hand and moving it back to my cock. My lips took the place of her fingers, pressing to her forehead for a gentle kiss.

Kimberly gasped, arching her back again as Morgan's tongue really began working her pussy and she was soaking wet already, her wet cunt dripping with juices into Morgan's mouth and staining the white sheets.

By now, Morgan's cock was straining in the pants that she still wore and begging for freedom as she stained her panties with pre-cum. She had unbuttoned the pants and reached inside, fingers curling around her cock and stroking herself as she continued to devour Kimberly's pussy, moaning as if that were enough in itself to get her off.

I shifted after a few minutes of just watching, swinging one leg over Kimberly and sitting right on top of her. She looked up at me with eyes full of lust, as she was panting and sweating and she reached with both hands to fondle my tits. I leaned forward some, shaking my tits for her and letting her suck at them while grinding against her, smearing pre-cum all over her soft smooth belly.

"You wanna suck me?" I asked as Kimberly pulled one of my tits from her mouth.

She looked at me and bit her lip with anticipation, nodding her head and I giggled, sliding forward and grabbing the headboard with both hands. My cock was right in her face and she reached for it, wrapping her fingers around the base, and started rubbing it against her lips teasingly.

She moaned, opening her mouth and just taking the tip between her lips to taste my pre-cum, sucking at the head and licking at it like a lollipop. "Mmm, fuck," I groaned.

"Such a fucking tease, baby."

Morgan came up from between Kimberly's legs as she sucked at my cock, watching my perfect ass from behind as I began gyrating my hips, thrusting in and out of the other girl's mouth. She smiled to herself at the sight, as Kimberly gagged some on my dick and Morgan then turned her attention towards removing the rest of her clothing.

She started by taking off her bra and then sliding out of the pants that she had already unbuttoned. She stood up at the foot of the bed and shimmied her way out of them, kicking them to the floor and then grabbing hold of her cock. Morgan stood over us both for a while, stroking her dick before she moved up the side of the bed and right next to me and the girl.

While Kimberly kept sucking my dick, I adjusted myself so that I was now sitting on the other side of her instead of on her chest...that way she wouldn't have to stop while Morgan shoved my head down over her dick and started fucking my mouth.

It felt so good, having Kimberly suck at me while I tasted Morgan's pre-cum at the same time and I reached down to slip two fingers into Kimberly's dripping wet pussy.

Morgan groaned as she grabbed my head with both hands and started thrusting, shoving her cock in and out of my throat, her balls smacking hard against my chin. I reached over with my other hand and grabbed her by the ass, squeezing it while keeping my other hand between the other girl's legs and finger fucking her.

Kimberly started writhing around underneath of me, as I slid my fingers in and out of her pussy and felt it squeezing around them, making my cock twitch in her mouth...I wanted something else though...something warm and sweet and tight. I pulled my fingers between her legs now, letting Morgan's cock slip from my mouth with a pop, and proceeded to move towards the foot of the bed.

Pushing her legs apart and lifting them over my shoulders, I smiled up at Morgan and Kimberly and lined my cock with her pussy. She groaned when I started teasing her hole and her clit, rubbing it against her and humping her before slowly pushing myself into the tight space that was her hole.

Arching her back and inhaling sharply, Kimberly threw her hands back over her head and moaned loudly. "Mmm, fuck!"

Her pussy squeezed around me and I groaned, inching deeper and deeper with a steady pace that kept her on the edge...when I finally bottomed out, I fell forward on top of her and crushed my lips against hers for a kiss. I started humping her, thrusting slowly in and out and fucking her as Morgan stayed at our side, running her fingers through my hair as she watched.

Kimberly wrapped her arms and legs around me, pulling me in deeper and as I started fucking her harder in missionary, I was vaguely aware of Morgan as she moved behind me and took a position at my ass. She gave me a few hard smacks, watching my cheeks jiggle and bounce with each strike.

Then, I felt her hot breath between those cheeks as her tongue darted out and brushed over my puckered little asshole. She licked and teased, shoving it in and out of my hole and adding a few fingers and all the while, I kept pounding away at Kimberly.

When Morgan finally adjusted herself behind me and I felt her cock brush over my hole, I braced myself as she applied her full weight to me...pressing me down against Kimberly, she pushed her cock into my tight asshole and I released a slight gasp followed by a deep, guttural moan.

I could have exploded right then, pumping my seed into

Kimberly's womb but I did everything within my power to hold myself back...this was too good to let it end so soon.

Morgan grabbed me by the hair, yanking my head back to look up at her, and started pounding at my ass. She held my hair like she was holding me by a leash, pumping in and out of me, and each time she'd thrust forward, she made me push deeper into

Kimberly, causing the girl to cry out in pleasure.

The harder that Morgan fucked me, the harder I fucked Kimberly.

The three of us were a sweaty mess already and I was sure if the room next to ours had occupants, they must have known what was happening in our room.

Fuck them, I thought even as the headboard started banging up against the wall and I couldn't help but laugh some.

Morgan fell forward onto me again, pushing me down so that I was pinning Kimberly to the bed and I felt her tongue slide over my neck before she started sucking. Her teeth grazed my skin lightly, her tits pressing into me and her nipples digging into my back as she fucked me slow and hard now.

"I got r-really lucky...with you two," Morgan whispered.

"Starting m-my Coven with two b-beautiful sluts l-like you...mmm...eternity will be well worth it, as long as I have the two of you at my side."

I moaned, loving the feel of her arms as they wrapped around my waist and she started pounding me faster. My cock slipped from Kimberly's hole suddenly, as Morgan had pulled me back a bit too rough and left the other girl gaping and whining in disappointment.

One powerful thrust forward into my ass and Morgan sent me over the edge, my cock suddenly pulsing and throbbing as I cried out in ecstasy.

"Cumming, I'm cumming ohh fuck!"

Kimberly moaned, as my cock pulsed and I proceeded to shoot several thick white ropes of cum, splashing all over her belly and her tits. Even as I was still cumming, the girl reached up with both hands and started smearing my cum all over her chest and stomach, bathing in its warmth and licking her lips as she smiled up at me.

I was still lost in that feeling of euphoria, as Morgan kept pumping my ass even after I had blown my load all over Kimberly. Her thrusting had become less aggressive now, and after a few more thrusts she pulled back and her dick slipped from my asshole with a wet pop.

I fell over onto my side on the bed, and Morgan smirked down at me for a few seconds, smacking my ass again before looking at Kimberly.

"She really made a mess of you," Morgan laughed.

"I'm all sticky," Kimberly said, panting and giggling as she used her fingers to play with my cum on her stomach.

Morgan groaned, stretching out across the bed and burying her face in Kimberly's navel. She started licking my cum up and the girl writhed and wiggled around, gasping and panting as her tongue danced over her toned muscles and she savored the taste of my seed before swallowing it all.

I had watched the whole thing from my spot next to Kimberly on the bed, and it had seriously been one of the hottest things I had ever experienced...I was even a little disappointed, once Morgan had finished licking all of my cum from her stomach, with the scene coming to an end.

But the night wasn't over.

Morgan still had more work to do, and she was eager to keep things moving as she flipped Kimberly over onto her hands and knees, lining her cock with the girl's asshole.

"You ever been fucked in the ass, baby?"

"Mmm, no Mother..."

"You'll need to get used to it," Morgan said, as she kept poking and probing at Kimberly's tight virgin asshole. She contemplated pushing forward, claiming her anal cherry right then and there but relented in the end.

Morgan could have been cold and merciless. She could have torn right into Kimberly's back door without sympathy, ignoring the need to prep the girl and make sure that it was painless...that's what Elyse probably would have done.

But Morgan wasn't Elyse.

She never wanted to be Elyse.

Once Kimberly had transformed and a vagina was no longer resting between her thighs, her back door would be the only way to enjoy her. But Morgan would wait until that time came, and make sure Kimberly's first time getting fucked in the ass was as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.

The first time, anyway.

Her cock moved down from the girl's puckered virgin hole, instead claiming her already used and abused pussy from my earlier pounding. She slipped right in and Kimberly moaned, whimpering as she buried her face in the pillows and started playing with her tits.

Morgan grabbed her by the sides and started thrusting, fucking her hard and fast right from the start. Her pussy squeezed around Morgan's cock, dripping all over the sheets as she bucked her hips and pushed back.

I watched closely and started stroking my cock now that it was hard again, and I moaned as I thought about how this would become a regular for the three of us in the future...and we'd have eternity, to have many more experiences just like this one. Eternity to make each other feel good, whenever we had the chance to be alone together.

"Are you ready," Morgan asked, whispering in Kimberly's ear as she slowed her pace and fucked her a bit more gently now. "Tell me, you want this!"

"I-I want it," Kimberly whined into the pillow.

"What, do you want?"

"You...S-Sara, too...I want to be with you, both!"

"I don't believe you," Morgan smacked her ass.

"Convince me!"

"Please," Kimberly cried out. "Please, do it Morgan...give me eternity! I want to be with you, I'm begging you!"

Morgan glanced at me, almost as if to ask my permission one last time and I smiled before nodding. With that, she sighed with satisfaction and leaned forward until her tits hung just over Kimberly's back. She kissed along the girl's jawline a few times and then flicked her ear with her tongue. "Good girl," she whispered.

"You can have it."

And, with that Morgan hissed and sunk her fangs into Kimberly's neck and I heard her gasp as her eyes snapped wide open from the shock of the slight pain. Morgan sucked at her blood for a few moments but she didn't spend too much time, as she didn't want to take too much since Kimberly had only just recovered from the basement.

When she pulled back, hissing again, Morgan sighed and stopped thrusting for a moment.

She then bit into her own wrist, grunting as she drew blood and moved her arm around in front of Kimberly, to see her wrist. Kimberly stared down at it for a few seconds, panting and sweating with Morgan's cock unmoving but still buried inside her pussy.

"Drink it," Morgan whispered, while gently stroking Kimberly's back with her other hand.

This was it, she must have thought.

The start of it all.

The start of a new life, for all three of us I knew.

And, as Kimberly closed her eyes and wrapped her mouth around the two tiny puncture wounds on Morgan's wrist, I knew that this next life would be far better than the last...for all three of us.

Kimberly sighed, as Morgan continued stroking her back and the girl consumed her blood. The dark-haired girl looked over at me again, motioning for me to come to her and I obeyed, moving to my hands and knees and crawling to her.

She reached out with one hand, cupping my cheek, and pulled me in for a kiss. Our tongues danced and as Kimberly kept sucking, Morgan began thrusting her hips again, sliding her cock in and out of the girl's pussy at a slow but steady pace and gradually picking up speed as she made out with me.

Soon, the bed was creaking again and Kimberly had let go of Morgan's hand, the room spinning for her as she felt climax fast approaching. The effects of the blood bond that was just made were kicking in just as fast, making her heart pound rapidly in her chest and the intense feelings of euphoria and pleasure began building until they spiraled out of control.

Kimberly cried out in pleasure, her pussy clamping down and squeezing around the cock that was still thrusting away at her and her whole body began to shake now. At the same time, Morgan began grunting and moaning, her thrusting becoming less controlled and more animalistic.