Blonde Busted for Coke in Goan Club

Story Info
A Hungarian teen gets caught by the Indian bouncer.
1.9k words
4.23
17k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Subhash enjoyed being a bouncer. He worked at Spartacus, a swanky club in Goa. The pay was good, and the crowds were less rowdy than the other places he'd worked at. Not that it was a problem - he was 6'3", a hulking 250 lbs, and had bulging tattooed muscles that showed through his tight black polo shirt. He cut a forbidding figure, and not many people challenged him.

The club was packed: it was ladies' night after all. The floor was crowded with a sea of foreigners, getting hammered on cheap drinks, and dancing manically to the thumping techno music. Spartacus was a popular haunt among tourists and expats in Goa, a veritable United Nations of drunk sexy girls. Subhash felt extra horny tonight: perhaps it was the new workout formula he had this morning. He had pumped serious iron, and was feeling high-strung all day. He resisted the urge to join a group of busty girls beside him gyrating to the music. He knew he could be patient: if things went the way they usually do, some of these girls would be plastered by 4AM, and open to the suggestion of hopping on to his motorbike back to his place.

Subhash went about his beat, observing the floor for any potential trouble.

He found some, immediately. In a secluded corner, he spotted a group of foreigners rubbing their noses. Subhash knew exactly what was up. People did drugs in the club all the time, but after a few high profile busts, the establishment had to enforce a no-drug policy, or risk getting shut down.

"What's going on here?" he said, announcing his presence at the table of the foreigners, his massive frame like a wall in front of them, almost blocking out the strobe lights. The group of three - two girls and a guy - were dumbfounded by the sheer size of the bouncer glaring at them. The guy stuttered, "uh, nothing, nothing!". Subhash spotted one of the girls - blonde, in a tight black dress - quickly shove something into her neckline.

"You can't do that here," said Subhash firmly, his deep voice menacing in its tenor. "Leave. Now."

"But we want to stay!" the blonde piped up animatedly. She was clearly on something, on top of being very drunk. "Not when you're doing drugs. We don't want that shit here," Subhash said sternly. He waved at another bouncer nearby, Ramesh, and gestured that they'd have to forcibly eject the group. Ramesh nodded, and had-waved at the guy to follow him. Their party was over.

The other girl followed Ramesh and the guy, but the blonde was petulantly staying put. "I paid to get in here, I'm gonna stay!" she yelled over the blaring music. "Tell that to the police," Subhash replied. He grabbed her hand and brusquely dragged her away from the table. "You're coming with me."

The girl tried prying her hand out of Subhash's strong grip, to no avail. They weaved through the dancing throng, her loud protests drowned out by Steve Aoki. Subhash led her to the back of the club, through the staff-only door.

The music was thumping through the walls of the tiny backroom Subhash had brought the girl to. Dimly lit, the room had a couch and a table.

The girl was swaying from the prodigal quantities of alcohol she had had, and something more. She babbled incoherently, her eyes dilated. Cocaine, possibly. In the light, Subhash appraised her. About 5'4", she had a full head of shiny blonde hair, almost platinum. She was wearing a tight black dress, with a plunging neckline that showed off her large breasts. The hem barely covered her crotch, legs were long and toned. She was very attractive, her green eyes glinting in the low light of the room. For a fleeting moment, Subhash pictured her naked, legs splayed, on his bed...

Subhash made her sit on the couch, and grabbed her purse. Fishing inside, he found her passport. She was Hungarian, her name was Carla, and was born in 2004. Quite well-endowed for an 18-year-old, Subhash mused. Eyeing her sexy body, he felt the stir in his loins.

"Let's see what you've got," Subhash said, and patted her down. His hands felt up her breasts. What magnificent breasts they were. Images of her bare breasts getting titty-fucked by his cock flashed in his mind. He felt a little bump in her left breast. The girl, Carla, was muttering to herself, zonked out and oblivious to the world, much less Subhash's fondling. He slipped his hand down her cleavage, to explore the bump. It turned out to be her nipple piercing. He stroked her right breast, and this time felt something bigger than a piercing. Cupping her breast underneath her dress, he found it. He pulled out a little baggie of white powder.

Cocaine. Bingo. Subhash waved the baggie at Carla. "You're in trouble now. I'm going to call the police." Somehow the word "police" got through to Carla's addled brain, and her eyes widened. "No! No, no no, please," she pleaded. She tried grabbing for the baggie in his hand, but Subhash easily extended out of her reach.

"You want this back?" Subhash leered. "Don't take it away, please!" Carla begged. Subhash stood up facing her, his crotch inches away from her face. He unzipped his pants, and pulled out his cock. Finally free of its constraints, his penis stood proud and erect, seven inches of dark veiny meat pointing straight at Carla's face. She gasped in surprise: that was a big dick.

Subhash delicately tipped the baggie on to his hard cock., making a tiny mound of white powder "If you want it back," Subhash said. Carla didn't hesitate. She grabbed his cock and greedily snorted the coke on it. "Oh yeah," she drawled, and then started licking his shaft, to get all of the powder.

Subhash grabbed her by the back of her head, clutching her hair, and forced her face against his crotch. He took hold of his cock and pressed it against her mouth, forcing it open. Carla gagged as his cock went in. "Ahhhh yes," Subhash moaned, "suck me good."

Carla's head rocked back and forth, sucking along the length of his thick shaft, slathering his meat with her saliva. The coke had given her energy, and made her horny too. She vigorously blew him, and instinctively brought her hands to his balls, cupping and fondling them. "It's so big," she said, when she pulled out for air, and then took his cock back in her mouth, moaning as she did so.

Subhash sighed with pleasure, watching his cock slide in and out of her pink lips. He was rock hard and ready for more. He pulled his cock out of her mouth, and brusquely dragged up on her feet. Pulling her towards the table, he roughly bent her over, pushing her face down on the tabletop. Carla was too coked up to resist.

Subhash peeled her tight dress up to her waist, revealing her fine round ass, and her lacy panties. He unceremoniously yanked her panties down, exposing her pink pussy. Guiding his slick cock, he pushed the head against her pussy lips.

Carla yelped in pain. Even through the numbing effects of the cocaine, she felt her pussy stretch more than it ever had. Subhash forced his cock in, feeling her tight vagina every inch of the way. Holding her by the waist, he started pumping her pussy. Carla wailed, in a mixture of pain and pleasure. She held onto the edge of the table, bracing herself for the pounding she was getting from behind.

Subhash leaned forward, and reached around to her breasts, feeling them up. His fingers twiddled her nipple piercings, eliciting moans from Carla. He buried his face in her platinum blonde hair, nuzzling the side of her neck, while he smashed his crotch against her supple ass.

"Oh! My! God!" exclaimed Carla, her words punctuated by gasps with every thrust of Subhash's thick cock inside her. Subhash panted and grunting, enjoying her tight Hungarian pussy. He was so caught up with fucking this sexy foreigner, that he got startled when he heard his name called.

Ramesh was at the door. Subhash stared at him, his cock deep inside Carla, who was gasping for breath, no doubt relieved by the momentary respite.

"What's up?" said Subhash, panting, for the lack of a better response.

"Uh," continued Ramesh, stealing glances at the half-naked woman bent over the table, "the two foreigners are outside the club, asking about their friend."

"She'll be out soon," Subhash replied, "when I'm done with the... interrogation."

"Ohh-kay then," Ramesh said, stifling a grin. He closed the door behind him.

Subhash pulled his cock out of Carla's pussy. She made an effort to get off the table. He brusquely flipped her around, and lay her on her back. Spreading her legs, he saw that she had a clit piercing too. "Nice," he muttered, and guided his cock back inside her.

"Ahhhhh," Carla cooed in pleasure, feeling his giant member fill her up. Her hands moved down to her clit, and she started rubbing herself. Fiddling with her clit piercing, she moaned and breathed deeply. Subhash continued thrusting, his cock now slick with her moistness. Her pussy lips gripped his shaft, glistening wet and smearing his meat with her juices.

Carla's breath quickened, her fingers moving faster, rubbing her knob harder. Before long, she screamed "Oh my god!" and her body rocked. Subhash slowed down his thrusting. Carla bucked and quivered, and her hands shot up to her face, reeling from her orgasm. Breathing hard and awash with pleasure, she propped herself on her elbows, and reached for Subhash. Wrapping her hands around him, she kissed him full on the lips, overwhelmed with passion as the waves of her climax coursed through her.

Subhash circled his hands around her back, and with lips still locked together, he lifted her from the table. She was light enough for him. Her legs were wrapped around him too, and he continued thrusting inside her pussy, standing where he was. His big hands dug into her asschecks as he bobbed her up and down his cock. Carla moaned loud, and peppered his face with kisses. Her nipple piercings rubbed hard against his chest.

They fucked in that position for a good while, before Subhash moved and lowered her on the couch, on her back. His cock still inside her, he pounded her hard and fast. Carla's face was scrunched up, wailing under the relentless assault of her pussy. She held on to him tight, her hands scratching his back, her face breathing into his neck. Subhash's cock pummeled her pussy, their groins slapping loud and wet.

Subhash's body stiffened, and he let out a loud moan, as his head exploded in orgasm, and his cock exploded with his come shooting deep inside her. He slammed her pussy hard a few more times, draining the last of his come inside, and made her scream "oh my god!".

He collapsed on top of her, exhausted and satiated.

"Uhh, Subhash?"

Ramesh was at the door again. Subhash looked up. "I think the girl should leave now," Ramesh said.

Subhash pulled his cock out of Carla, and got off the couch. As he put his pants back on, he looked over at Carla was breathing deeply, her eyes closed, spent. "You have to go now," Subhash said to her, pulling her upright, and adjusting her dress. He slipped her shoulder straps back on, covering her breasts.

"Wh-what?" Carla stuttered, disoriented from the massive pussy pounding she'd gotten. Subhash helped her get up, and handed her over to Ramesh.

"Ohh-kay then," Ramesh said, and led her out the door.