Blanket of Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jesus!" she gasped, her knees weakening.

The young man nuzzled his nose against her neck and then placed his lips against her ear. "What a bad, bad wife you are." The heat of his breath against her inner ear caused Mrs. Carlock to shudder, the light hairs on her arms rising in response. "Letting a stranger manhandle the body that you promised to the Colonel."

Private Jaret's fingers sped across her inflamed clit, occasionally dipping into her sodden cunthole to collect more lubrication for the abuse he was levying upon her engorged pleasure bud. His cock was hard against her ass, and he shifted his pelvis to lodge the fat shaft vertically between her ass cheeks, the thick, overheated rod prodding gently against her asshole.

Just as Mrs. Carlock's cunt was about to explode, he stopped and pushed away, turning the unfaithful wife so that her ass was up against her husband's desk, and helped her up. Mrs. Carlock's long, lithe legs spread of their own volition, and she wrapped them around the young man's waist, pulling him into her. Her heels, the last vestiges of attire, clattered to the floor of her husband's office.

Moving in closer to her, Private Jaret lifted his cock and rested it in the folds of her sloppy cunt, pushing it up and pulling it back down. Below him, Mrs. Carlock groaned in pure lust as the long, overheated shaft pushed and pulled along her inflamed clit, marinating in her wetness. She shuddered when he let it slip further down the furrow of her cunt and the searing heat of his cockhead burned against her agitated clit.

"Fuck me," she whimpered.

He took the root of his shaft in his fist and pressed the head against her loosened cunt lips. They parted easily for him and her inner labia eased over the girth of the fattened cockhead. Mrs. Carlock's trembling legs involuntarily rose and tightened around the young man as he gently shoved the full length of himself into her, stretching the walls of her cunt again. But he didn't stop and then pull back, as she was accustomed to her boy-toys doing. Instead, Private Jaret just kept on pushing, pulling her ravaged cunt lips inward, his fat shaft invading her to a depth rarely plunged. She felt her intestines give way to his persistence and that made her nipples throb atop her wobbling tits.

When Private Jaret felt his heavy balls slap lightly against Mrs. Carlock's ass cheeks, he collapsed across the top of her, his lips crashing into hers. His tongue raided her mouth and he started to pump his fat cock in and out of her cheating cunt.

Beneath him, Mrs. Carlock's breath quickly became ragged as she tongue-fucked the young kid's mouth. Her lust was overwhelming as she hunched up against his firm, chiseled body, trying to get more of the thick beast in her married hole. Her massive tits flattened against his heaving chest and her nipples protruded against his damp flesh and she panted into his ear.

"Fuck me, you bastard. Fuck me harder," she muttered.

Private Jaret quickened his pace, but not too much. She hunched up against him further and reached around and slapped his ass, trying to prod him on.

"Harder," she breathed, her teeth nipping at his lips, her tongue thrashing against his. And he slammed his cock into her balls-deep. Crushed her enraged clit between them, and held himself there, grinding that little bud between their pelvic bones.

Her hips rolled, increasing the pressure on her clit, the pain exquisite. Her cunt gushed around the assaulting shaft, saturating it.

The young enlisted kid pulled his face from hers, sweat dripping from his nose, and dipped his head to her chest. He took a fat nipple into his mouth and sucked hard. Then harder.

"Oh my fucking God!" Mrs. Carlock screamed as the young cock slammed into her soft, yielding cunt again and again and again. His teeth nipped at her tortured nipples, switching from one to the other and then back again, abusing them, assaulting them.

But Mrs. Carlock loved it. Reveled in it. Squirmed beneath her tormentor. "Harder!" she wailed. "Fuck me harder!" Bite 'em!! Harder!! Oh, fuck me fuck me fuck me, uuggghhhh!!" She was delirious as the young man's cock savagely pushed and pulled and tugged at her cunt walls. As he sucked her titflesh into his mouth, filling it, his lips at her bloated nipples. Then his teeth again.

And then he slid back up toward her sweating, beautiful face. He kissed her hard, their lips bruising. Her cunt spasmed around the young shaft and her entire body shook, her mind shutting down.

"This what you wanted, Mrs. Carlock?" he whispered in her ear, taunting her again. Putting an exclamation point on her adulterous behavior. His fingers replaced his lips at one of her throbbing nipples, brutally twisting it around. Tugging it. Deforming the flesh surrounding it. "You want it HARD?" he breathed into her ear.

"Yeeeeessssssssss," the cheating slut hissed.

"You want it fast?" he grunted in her ear, his hips pistoning his young, bloated shaft deep into her battered cunt, faster and harder and faster and harder.

"Yeeesssssssssssss!!" Mrs. Carlock wailed. "Faster! Harder! Just give it to me, boy!!"

Private Jaret abruptly slowed his pace and her eyes flew open.

"I'd better pull out, Mrs. Carlock," he said with a sneer.

"Nnnnoooooooooooooo!" she groaned in frustration. "Keep . . . going . . . faster . . . please, Private . . . pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssssse!!"

But he wasn't listening. He slowed the pace of his cock sawing in and out of the trembling, unfaithful whore until he wasn't moving at all, and then pulled the fat slab of meat from her, leaving her usually tight married hole a gaping cavern.

"Whhhyyyyyy?" Suzanne whined.

Private Jaret leaned over the side of the desk, to where his ACUs had earlier been dropped. His fingers groped in one of the lower utility pockets and closed around the square foil. He pulled the heavy duty rubber out and held it up in front of her face.

"I need . . . to put this . . . on," he breathed, his own breath as labored as hers.

But Suzanne's eyes went wide, glaring. "Oh no you don't," she declared, her voice brooking no discussion. She pushed herself off her elbows, grabbed the rubber packet from his hands, and flung it across the room.

She then shimmied off the desk and pushed the young man toward the couch on the opposite wall of her husband's office. He towered over her little body, but she was adamant. "No. Fucking. Rubber!" she intoned, each word coming with a rough shove at his sweaty, muscular chest, until he fell back into the couch. Suzanne climbed atop him, straddling him, and wiped her dripping cunt lips up and down the length of his fat shaft.

Private Jaret looked between their bodies as Mrs. Carlock took his shaft in her left hand, guiding it toward her bald, drenched cunt. His eyes rolled back in his head at the flash of the diamond from her engagement ring.

Suzanne fitted the head of his cock against her yawning cunt lips and slammed her hips against the kid, impaling herself on his thick, young, overeager shaft. She grunted as the wind was nearly knocked from her lungs. She took his jaw in one of her hands and forced his face towards hers, their eyes locked in mutual lust.

"Bareback only, young man," she nearly spit. "You got it? No . . . fucking . . . rubbers!"

She placed her hands against his heaving chest, her manicured nails scratching lightly at his sweaty, tender flesh, and started to slide her overused cunt up and down the invading shaft. Private Jaret pulled at her shoulders, bringing her closer to him. Mrs. Carlock's fat tits wobbled in his face and he raised his head to capture a blood-engorged nipple between his lips. He bit, harder than he intended.

Mrs. Carlock yelped and slammed her leaking cunt harder against the tower of meat that was pummeling her cunt walls and rearranging her guts. "Nnnnnnghn!!" she grunted and quickly pulled her raw nipple from his mouth.

She then got her feet beneath her, balanced almost precariously on the edge of the couch, squatting over the young man now. Only the head of his cock was in her. Only the fat tower of meat connected them. She steadied herself, her slender fingers splayed across his chest.

"Ready?" she whispered.

"For . . . what?" the young man groaned.

She smiled at him. It was a sweet smile. The one reserved for naïve little boys that were blissfully unaware of what life was about to bestow upon them. And then the back of her left hand brushed against his smooth cheek. The coolness of the diamond was shocking against the heat of his flesh, and his cock lurched, the fat head pulsing against the rubberband formed by her battered cunt lips.

"For what?" she mimicked him, pausing long enough to drop a hand to his chest and tweak a nipple. "Ready to get fucked by a real woman, that's what!"

Private Jaret didn't even have time to nod, to respond. Mrs. Carlock allowed her knees to give way and the slickness of her overheated cunt slid down the full length of him with no resistance at all. Her inflamed clit throbbed against his pelvis as she impaled herself to the hilt on the young, thick shaft.

"Oh . . . shit!" he groaned, his eyes screwed shut.

Mrs. Carlock's lithe legs powered her back up. Then allowed her to fall again.

Up.

Down.

Again. And again.

Her cunt was soaked. Dripping.

Up.

Down.

Faster and faster.

Up.

Down.

Sweat dripped from the tip of her nose. Slid down the tanned flesh of her upper chest. Between her cleavage. From her obscenely erect nipples.

His balls lurched. His cum boiled. His head lolled back and forth.

"This what YOU want, Private?" she taunted the young man.

He could only manage a moan.

"Hm, young man?"

A nod only.

"You like fucking my CUNT, boy?"

"Yesss," he whimpered.

"Fucking my bald . . . MARRIED . . . CUNT?!?"

"Yeessssss," he hissed.

"How's it feel? Huh? Tell me!" she hissed, her hand streaking out to grab his face, make him look at her. Her manicured nails dug into the flesh of his powerful jaw. "How's it feel to have that fat cunt pleaser in another man's pussy?!?"

"Oh, fuck," he groaned, his balls tightening. "So . . . fucking . . . good!"

"Yeah . . . I bet . . . you little bastard!"

"So . . . fucking . . . good!" he repeated mantra-like.

"Fuck it then!"

Mrs. Carlock's hips crashed down against the young man's pelvis and his arched up. A sloppy mess formed between them. The mixture of sweat and their combined fluids leaking from her abused, stretched-out cunthole. Private Jaret grabbed at her slippery asscheeks, forcing her down on his quivering cock harder and harder and harder.

"That's it, Private! Take me! Take control! Make . . . me . . . fuck . . . you!!"

"Uuugggghhhhh" he groaned, the sweat pouring off her heaving, quaking body and soaking him in its heat and wetness.

"Can't . . . take . . . much more . . . huh?"

Beneath her, the enlisted kid shook his head back and forth.

"Aw, what's the matter?," she teased, before reaching out and lightly slapping him across the face. "This married cunt a little too much for you? Is that it?"

"Mmmmm," he barely managed.

"That's good pussy, huh, Private? Good . . . married . . . cunt!!"

"Oh, fuck, Mrs. Carlock! I'm gonna . . . gonna . . . CUM!!" He tried to push her off his trembling body but she slapped his hands away.

He tried again to dislodge his engorged stalk from her tightly gripping cunt. His brain was shutting down. He could barely form words, much less sentences. "Nooooo," he groaned.

Above him, Mrs. Carlock laughed and brought her lips to his ear, teeth nipping at the lobe. "To . . . fucking . . . bad . . . Private!!" She slammed her cunt down on him again, her clit hard against his tightly packed stomach.

She leaned over his face, her lips at his as she rocked her hips violently back and forth. Her velvety tongue slipped wetly into the young man's mouth. Hot. Wet. Urgent. Thrusting against his. Her manicured nails were at the back of his head. Pulling their faces closer. Lips bruising. His cock throbbed inside her. His balls convulsed. His sperm set to boil. Again.

And her nails scraped against his tingling scalp. She dragged her lips across his cheek. To his ear. Her breath was hot and he thrust up into her slick cunt again. More. Harder. He battered her overwhelmed clit between them. Harder. Her breath caught and he slapped her ass. Harder. And she shuddered.

"I'm . . . not . . . on . . . the pill," she whispered in the young man's ear.

His body went rigid. Just for a moment. And he thrust into her again, her cunt soft and pliant now, but this time trying to dislodge himself, to get his cock out of her wet, clenching, adulterous cunt. To get it away from her unprotected womb.

But Mrs. Carlock held fast. Kept Private Jaret's beautiful shaft of meat buried deep in the recesses of her fuckhole. "Cum," she moaned into her ear. He shivered and she slammed her hips against his, forcing his pelvis back into the cushion of the couch.

"Inside me . . . mother . . . fucker!" Despite his state of delirium, the irony of her words was not lost on the young man.

She thrust herself further down on him. He could feel the pressure. The pressure against his bloated cockhead. He couldn't go any deeper. He was pushing against her cervix with every thrust.

"Cum . . . little . . . man," she groaned again.

"Pleeeaasssseeee!!"

"Yessssss," Mrs. Carlock hissed. "That is exactly . . . what I want . . . for you to . . . pleeeeaaassseee mmeeeeeeee!!"

"Oh, Jesus, Mrs. Carlock!!"

Her teeth nibbled at his ear. "It's okay, Private," she whispered. "Let it go."

He thrust into her again. Her cunt muscles spasmed hard, tightening around him. She squeezed the fat shaft hard. Engulfed his entire length. Her tongue delved into his ear, her slender fingers tugging at his hair and her nails against his scalp. "Cum . . . inside . . . me," she pleaded, her breath as ragged as the young man's she was nearly raping.

Sweat dripped between them. They could barely maintain their grip on each other. And her lips were soft at his ear again.

"Cum!"

"Yeessssss," he hissed.

"Cum NOW!" Her voice grew more urgent.

"Yeeessssssss!!"

Neither one of them had any rhythm. They just thrashed against each other. Bucking. His eyes rolled into his head and his hips arched against the unfaithful woman, sending his inflated cockhead crashing against her cervix.

"CUM . . . IN . . . ME!!" she screamed into his ear.

"UUUGGGGHHHHH!!"

Private Jaret's balls lurched a final time. Her cunt clamped down around him and she collapsed across his chest. Her body went rigid as every nerve in her being fired at once.

Hot, steaming cum raced through his shaft as his cockhead punched against her womb. She held him there, his hips pinned against the couch, her hips crashing into his. The searing heat of his cockhead, raw against her cervix, sent her over the edge. Atop the young man, Mrs. Carlock quivered and quaked and trembled.

Deep inside her cunt, in places that Colonel Hummel had never before visited, the opening at the tip of Private Jaret's beastly cock flashed open and a long, thick rope of cum gushed out. It splashed against the walls of her cunt and the opening of her womb. Thick. Scalding.

His hips moved again. Down. He started to pull his pulsing shaft from her thoroughly wasted cunt, but her walls tightened, constricting his cock's retreated. And he shoved the full length of it back into her again.

"Uuuggghhhh," she grunted as the thick, mushroom-shaped head battered against her womb again. She yelped as another blast of white-hot cum splashed against her cervix.

"Yeesssssss," she hissed. "That's it . . . young man . . . drown . . . me . . . in it!"

Beneath his rapist, Private Jaret shivered at the filthiness of her words. The wantonness. The debauchery of it all. The pure, unadulterated nastiness of what Mrs. Carlock had just made him do. And a third torrent of sperm-laden cum jumped from his cock and against her womb.

Her hands were softer then at the back of his head, stroking his cropped hair as he continued to thrust into her flooded cunt hole. Cum still churned in his balls and poured from the tip of his cock.

"Gooood boooooy," she cooed. "Fuck it all into me . . . there you go . . . that's it . . . shoot that cum into my little . . . cheating . . . cunt."

"Uugghhh," the private gulped, fighting for air as his cock continued to pump into Mrs. Carlock's cunt, his balls nearly empty, the last of his thick, sticky sperm oozing into her battered, adulterous hole.

She laughed gently, softly, and nibbled at his ear. "Such a bad boy you are."

Private Jaret stabbed his hips at her again and shuddered as an aftershock coursed through his veins.

"So bad," she continued, taunting him. "Unloading all of that delicious cum inside a married woman."

Beneath her, she felt the kid shudder again.

"Inside another man's unprotected CUNT," she finished, biting hard on the last word.

Private Jaret's lust subsided in time with the emptying of his balls. His mind cleared and he was able to see the predicament he was in. An enlisted man in a colonel's private residence, with that officer's wife, sperm leaking from her gaping cunt. He scrambled from beneath her to his feet, looking around, in a panic, trying to catch his breath.

Mrs. Carlock rolled into a corner of the couch with a bemused expression on her pretty face. "Now tell me, Private: what's gotten into you all of a sudden?"

He moved quickly to his discarded clothes and began pulling his underwear and ACUs over his muscular thighs. "I, uh, I gotta go, Mrs. Carlock. This aint . . . uh . . . this is NOT good. I just . . . you just made me . . . uh . . . cum inside you . . . NOT good." The words came quickly, his desperation obvious.

Suzanne pushed herself off the couch. Her lithe body glistened with sweat and her inflated tits wobbled on her small frame as she sauntered across the room, easing up to the nervous young man. She took his chin gently in her soft hand and turned his face to hers, almost laughing at the panic stricken expression he wore. But instead, she jammed her soft, wet tongue into his mouth, withdrawing a moment or two later.

"Don't worry, soldier," she teased, patting his firm ass. "I'm not on the pill, but my tubes are tied."

Suzanne Carlock then slid from the room, a pronounced sway to her hips, calling out over her shoulder, "Make sure you shut the door behind you, Private."