Birds of Prey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes. I see only black," I said.

"Now I'm gonna hold your dick...ahem, hard on required here please," as she stroked me to full hardness.

"Ah, nice. Now, hands at your sides, walk forward very slowly, I will guide your dick, and you will stick it into some part of Keely. If you guess which part, we'll owe you a twin blowjob. If you guess wrong, you have to lick our clits until we each come twice! Ready?"

Slowly I inched forward six inches, nothing. One foot, nothing. Six more inches, nothing. Then at two feet my tip touched a hairless slippery crack with a hint of peach fuzz. I pushed a couple inches into the tight greasy slit.

"That's enough! What is it?" Kelly said.

"Um, no hair, slippery and tight. It's her pussy, she shaved and greased it to throw me off!" I yanked off the blindfold, to see my cock buried in Keely's jellied armpit!

"You lose! Pay up, motherfucker!" they laughed in unison.

"With pleasure, I need some tongue exercises anyway. Spread 'em, bitches!"

What a sweet memory. I miss them. But I love Helga too. It can get confusing. Mercifully, sleep came.

**********

Day before Christmas, snow covered yet bright and sunny. At breakfast I drank an enormous amount of coffee, schwarz und heiss, as Helga would say. I busied myself sprucing up my area, did some mending, polished my boots again, and read some newspapers, outdated as they were. We had sausages, eggs, and French toast for lunch, very tasty. And on this day, we heard no gunshots, or exploding artillery shells, and the silence was golden.

I dozed off while reading. Around 3:00 pm, I awoke to commotion in the barrack. Men were excitedly throwing jackets on and running outside. As before, I asked Rolf why all the excitement.

"A German plane is landing on our field!"

Everyone stood outside the barrack watching as the triplane, trailing white cloths, set down gently on the snow covered field. Captain Renaud beckoned to the plane to approach the barrack.

"Come with me, Jones." We helped Helga to the ground.

"Helga Schulz at your service, Capitaine," she saluted.

"Enchanté, Fräulein. I think you know Lieutenant Jones?" he smiled.

"Ja, we have met. Billy, in the cargo hatch of my plane there are two big boxes full of apfelstrudel. I hope I have brought enough for everyone." "Wunderbar, I love strudel!" Renaud smiled. If you can stay, Fräulein, we can offer a cup of strong French coffee, or a glass of sherry?"

"Danke, but I never drink and fly! And I must be returning," she smiled.

"Oh, I forgot. Well, I'll leave you two to say your goodbye. It was a pleasure to meet you, Fräulein. And this is no idle remark: if you ever think of defecting, we would be proud to have you fly with us. Not to mention, you would certainly brighten up this drab Jasta! Auf Wiedersehen." Renaud said. "Oh, I'll take the strudel in."

"The pleasure was mine, Capitaine. Au revoir," she smiled.

"Well, thank you for the strudel, it will make Christmas here a little brighter. I have nothing to give you, except my heart, my soul, my love," I said.

"I know, I have them all, right here," putting her hand on her heart. "I told you it would be a bright sunny day! Now a taste of your lips, to send me on my way."

We embraced and kissed, holding the kiss for several minutes amid the applause and wolf whistles of the crowd.

"Those guys are definitely not getting enough pussy," I whispered.

"Well when the fighting ends they will be able to get some nice sweet German pussy. German girls are the best, yes?" Her face was wet, as was mine.

"Oh yes, Helga, my God, yes."

"Now help me into my cockpit. Why is it 'cockpit'? There are no cocks in here! And crank my prop, bitte."

Her rotary quickly came to life. she taxied and lifted off, and was gone from me...again.

Captain Renaud sat with Scotty, getting wasted, drinking schnapps and sherry, chasing them with beer. "Hick! So, I don't intend to, but do you think I should report that Jones fraternized with the tits, er, with the enemy, hmp?" Renaud said.

"Nay, cap'n, I shouldna think," Scotty replied.

"Why not?"

"Well, we cannae do anything with them that be treasonous or hurts our war effort, but I know of no rules that say we cannae fuck their women!"

I walked slowly on the frozen snow to the chapel, and there I sank to my knees, crossed myself, and prayed for the life and soul of Helga Schulz.

**********

Dedicated to Brittni

12