Big Sister, Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards, the two head to the living room with full stomachs and cuddle together on the couch, watching morning shows. It is short lived though when Rodney starts to kiss and nibble her neck. Cindy moans and giggles before the two of them kiss heatedly. Their tongues battle it out, although Cindy gives in as Rodney explores her mouth like the night before. Cindy moans as Rodney plays with her tongue before the two of them break apart for air.

He goes and rubs her left breast as he goes and kisses her again. She moans as she goes and grabs his hard cock then strokes it gently. The two of them moan together in their mouths as their tongues move together. She lets out a hiss when he gently pinches her nipple, which is hard and almost an inch round. They break the kiss before Rodney goes down and sucks the left nipple before massaging both of the breasts and tweaking the right nipple. Cindy moans as she strokes her little brother some more.

She groans in disappointment when Rodney stops then squeals when he puts her on her back. She watches as he spreads her legs then goes down and licks her pussy lips. Cindy gasps and moans as Rodney gives another experimental lick before licking her puffy lips. She closes her eyes as she tilts her head back, feeling her little brother lick her pussy folds some more. Rodney licks his big sister before gently sucking on the lips as he rubs her thighs and hips.

"Ooh yeah..." Cindy moans out softly. "Lick me, bro." She says as she grabs his head and keeps him there. Rodney sucks some more before using his hands to open her pussy then licks the inside slowly. Cindy lets out a slow groan from that before gasping as he slides his tongue inside. "Oooohhhhh you are so doing this from now on. No more of my fingers." She says with a loud moan as she squirms, feeling Rodney move his tongue around inside of her then moving it in and out.

Cindy's face is flushed red as her chest heaves from her panting. Rodney keeps eating his big sister as he gives her ass a squeeze. She can't take it. "I'M CUMMING!!!" She hollers out. Rodney gets ready as Cindy squirts, all of it landing in his mouth. He swallows half before crawling on her and kissing her deeply. She moans and kisses him back, tasting and drinking her cum. "Mmm, I taste good." She says, giggling, before the two kiss again.

Cindy moans loudly when she feels Rodney slide himself in her. "Ooh yeah, fuck me, bro. Fuck your big sis." She says desperately. Rodney chuckles before kissing her again as he starts to move his hips, his cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy. Cindy moans in his mouth as she holds onto him. The couch rocks from the movement. Cindy breaks the kiss as a loud moan escapes. "My little *gasp* bro is *mmm* fucking *groan* me on the couch. *pant* This is so hot!" She says loudly as she moans some more. Rodney smirks as he puts his hands next to her and makes a push-up pose then starts to fuck her quickly.

Their skin start to slap together as Cindy moans in ecstasy from the feeling she is getting. Pleasure fills her fully as her little brother pleasures her in ways she only thought of. And she would never want this to end. Rodney goes down and licks her breasts as he keeps moving his hips and does various motions, like stopping in her and moving up and down or side to side before moving in and out of her and other mixes. Cindy wonders where he learned this but doesn't care at the moment. Right now, she feels wonderful and lets Rodney know it with a scream and an orgasm.

Rodney moans when his sister tightens around him, but he doesn't stop. "You came already? Naughty big girl." He smirks, making Cindy giggle.

"Can you do it from behind?" She asks. Rodney nods as he stops and slides out then gets up. Cindy gets up and moves around before she has her knees on the couch and her hands on the backrest with her big ass facing him. She turns her head, looking at him. "Fuck this ass, little bro." She wiggles it for him.

Rodney nods, watching her ass before he grabs it then guides his cock back into her hot pussy, sliding deep inside her. Cindy moans from that then yelps when Rodney spanks her before fucking her slowly. Cindy moans from that. "Faster. Harder." She moans out. Rodney spanks her again, watching her ass jiggle before grabbing it tightly then fucks her like she wanted; hard and fast. His hips slap her ass as Cindy moans like a whore while she grips the couch.

She pants as she feels his hard member sliding in and out of her quickly, making her feel good and hot. Rodney reaches forward and grabs her right breast then massages it, making Cindy moan more. "Yes bro. Pleasure me." She moans out as her whole body shakes from the fucking rhythm she is feeling. Her ass jiggles the most from his hips slapping it constantly.

"Someone feels good." Rodney says with a chuckle.

"Do you?" Cindy asks as she looks at him, her cheeks flushed red and her eyes glossed slightly.

"Very. We are doing this every day during the break." He says.

Cindy nods happily as Rodney puts his right foot up on the couch and goes harder. Cindy opens her eyes wide and her mouth goes agape from the pounding she is now feeling. Her mouth makes an 'O' shape as she just moans out with every thrust going inside of her. Rodney moans as he just holds on to her ass while giving his sister a memory that he hopes won't go away, until he steps it up later on. "I still don't have a condom, Cindy." He groans out.

"FILL ME!!!" Cindy screams as Rodney goes deep and passes her cervix then cums. Cindy feels the sensation, gasping and cumming as her inner walls clamp down on his cock.

Both stay still as Cindy gasps, her body on the backrest of the couch as her little brother fills her. Rodney pants as he wraps his arms around Cindy then goes and lies on the couch, on their side with his back on the backrest. Cindy pants and snuggles close to him, loving the feeling of his cum inside of her. "Rodney, you won't leave me, right?" She asks in a whisper as she looks at the TV that is still on.

Rodney goes and kisses her ear then whispers. "Not ever, Cindy. You are mine from now on."

Cindy shivers from that and gets as close as she can. "Good." She says softly as she rubs her belly, though both thought about what their parents might think. Well, they had all break anyway, and the rest of their lives.

12