Big Girls Need Love Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yan trembled again as Nicole pulled the pantyhose up her thighs and was definitely looking at her pussy... Nicole's breath was hot on her leg.

The moment only lasted a few seconds before Nicole, wanting to stay at eye level to the ripe young pussy that was tantalizing her, got up on one knee and pulled the pantyhose up and over the tight young ass.

"There," Nicole said, smoothing her hands up and down Yan's legs, enjoying the silky sheer sensation of Yan's pin-up-model gams. "Perfect. Look in the mirror."

"Okay," Yan said, trembling from Nicole's touch. She turned around and looked in the mirror. "Oh my," she said, as she looked at herself.

"I know," Nicole said. "You look so fucking amazing."

"Thanks," Yan said, as Nicole moved her hands to her ass and caressed her gently.

"So amazing," Nicole repeated, her hot breath and hands on her ass making Yan tremble.

"Thanks," Yan repeated, as the tension in the room stifled both women's words.

Nicole was excited, but also didn't want to wreck their friendship and sensed she was making Yan uncomfortable, so she said, "So, let's put the dress back on."

"Okay," Yan said, a little disappointed that the intimate touching was over.

Nicole helped her into the dress and said, "Wow."

"Oh," Yan said, looking in the mirror. "The pantyhose do enhance the dress."

"I told you. Now, let's get you some shoes."

Half an hour later, Yan had new dresses, pants, blouses, panties, pantyhose and shoes. She tried not to accept all of the gifts, but Nicole insisted... stressing she had too much money to know what to do with and she wanted to thank Yan for all she had done for her.

They then went and got a manicure and a pedicure before heading home before getting all dolled up for a night of celebration at an exclusive restaurant and then going to a Broadway show.

For the record, they both masturbated in their rooms once they got home... Nicole suggesting they take a nap before the big night.

Both dolled up... both in dresses and pantyhose... both in open-toe heels to showcase their pretty, freshly painted toes... they went and had an amazing supper.

During the meal they chatted about everything except the subtle sensual sexual tension they both felt. They drank an entire bottle of wine and shared a slice of cheesecake... Nicole allowed to cheat for the first time since meeting Yan.

They arrived at the theatre... both a little tipsy... both having a great time.

Nicole was telling a story about the last time she was at a Broadway show a decade ago when she said, "No fucking way."

"What, Nicole?" Yan said, as Nicole stopped dead in her tracks and her face went pale.

"It's Marco," Nicole said, as all her insecurities came washing over her.

"Where?" Yan asked, instantly concerned.

"Walking our way," Nicole said, her body suddenly quivering with anxiety.

Yan saw him coming their way, a big, handsome man in his mid-thirties, with an early-twenty-something blonde on his arm, smiling as he approached. The smile looked predatory to Yan. "Do you trust me?" she said quietly.

"Of course," Nicole said, looking down at Yan.

"Then just follow my lead," Yan said, moving her hand and entwining her fingers with Nicole's.

A warmth washed over Nicole at that simple gesture which relaxed her in a heartbeat even as it surprised her.

"Nicole," Marco said warmly, still having conversations with different lawyers trying to find one that thought he could get some money out of her... so far, no such luck.

"Marco," Nicole said a lot less warmly.

"Is this the one who cheated on you?" Yan asked bluntly, suddenly on the offensive. No one fucked with people she cared about.

"Hey," Marco protested, startled by the words from the pretty young girl.

"Yeah, he fucked some younger woman," Nicole said. Then, looking at the blonde, "Although not as young as you."

The blonde looked awkward.

"Speaking of young beautiful women," Marco asked, always able to turn on the charm in sticky situations, "who is this plain-spoken beauty?"

"I'm Yan," Yan answered for herself. "Her girlfriend."

"Really?" Marco responded, his cool façade showing a crack as he just now noticed they were holding hands and that Nicole was looking more fit than he'd seen her in years... she was rocking a tight, red dress like her Amazonian days of yore.

"Yes," Nicole said, getting confidence from Yan and the look on Marco's face. "First, you pushed me away from men forever. Second, she does that 'thing' you wouldn't do, and she does it fucking amazingly well."

"I can't believe you let this sexy babe go," Yan said.

"By the way he doesn't eat fish, his words," Nicole warned the blonde.

"Typical man," Yan said, looking at him in disgust.

"Nicole, I--."

"Shut the fuck up," Nicole snapped, as Yan gave her hand a subtle squeeze of support. "You were a shitty husband, and a selfish lover."

She then walked right between Marco and the blonde, with Yan, and added, "You can do a lot better, Blondie."

Marco stood there stunned as the two women walked away.

"That was fucking exhilarating," Nicole said, as they entered the theatre.

"You were amazing," Yan said.

"All thanks to you," Nicole said.

"Anything for you," Yan smiled, their fingers still intertwined.

"You really are an amazing friend," Nicole said and inadvertently broke Yan's heart.

Yan hid her hurt as she responded, "And I'll always be there for you."

"Thank you so much," Nicole said, giving Yan's hand a squeeze.

"You're welcome," Yan said, as Nicole let go of her hand and pulled out her phone to get her digital tickets.

Nicole got them wine and they enjoyed an amazing show... even as Nicole wondered if she'd gone too far by implying to Marco that Yan went down on her.

Yan, on the other hand, had been thrilled by that casual comment and was ecstatic that Nicole had stood up for herself. Now she was working to accept the fact that maybe they were just friends... which was fine and perhaps for the better.

That night, Nicole came twice fucking herself in both her pussy and asshole as she imagined Yan actually going down on her.

Yan, using Nicole's soiled panties, also had multiple orgasms as she too imagined going down on her... eating her pussy... her ass... worshipping every part of her voluptuous perfect body.

.....

Then, for a week, things went back to normal.

Workouts.

Massages.

Nicole unable to get the courage to say that she thought she was falling in love with Yan.

Yan accepting that Nicole didn't see her the way she thought she did and the way she felt for her... completely in love.

Then Nicole learned that the day after next was Yan's birthday, and she came up with a bold, hopefully great, although possibly disastrous idea.

....

Yan was in a deep sleep, having come multiple times before crashing into slumber, her vibrator still on the bed and Nicole's used panties on her pillowcase.

Nicole, dressed in sexy lingerie she had purchased at Victoria's Secret online, including sexy blue stockings with a seam down the back, and her freshly shaved pussy unencumbered by clothing, crept quietly into Yan's room. She still wasn't sure she could go through with the whole seduction... or at least revealing of her feelings... but she was going to try.

Dressed sexy as fuck, she carried in a breakfast tray to offer Yan birthday breakfast in bed. As she reached the bed she saw a simple, slender, wand-shaped vibrator on the bed and then saw her panties on the pillow just a couple of inches from Yan's face. Nicole's mouth dropped open a little, but then she smiled. There could only be one reason her panties would be on Yan's pillowcase, which gave some much needed confidence to continue through with her risqué plan.

Inspired by what she saw, Nicole put the tray quietly down on the nightstand, and walked over to the laundry hamper to grab a pair of Yan's panties... alas the hamper only had her clothing from last night... no panties... they were still on the petite beauty... the maid must have done laundry yesterday. Overly efficient bitch.

She shrugged, but still felt more confident as she returned to the bed and said, "Wake up, sleepy head."

Yan was in the middle of a dream. It wasn't a sex dream; it was a romantic dream. One where Nicole and she were walking hand in hand down a beach. She groggily opened her eyes, a little annoyed to be woken up and not yet processing data, when she saw Nicole. This jolted her straight up. "N-N-Nicole."

"Happy Birthday, Yan," Nicole warmly greeted.

"Th--thank you," Yan stammered, as she was staring at Nicole in lingerie... Nicole looked utterly beautiful.

"I brought you breakfast in bed," Nicole said, noticing Yan's gaze, but playing it cool. She had a plan.

"Thank you," Yan said, breaking her eyes from the voluptuous breasts so perfectly encased in the sexy lingerie to take in the serving tray on the nightstand. "Oh, you didn't have to do that."

"Well, Jane did all the real work," Nicole smiled, referring to her chef, "I just brought it here."

"Well, it's very sweet," Yan said, as she sat up in the bed and scooted back against the headboard. Nicole picked up the tray and placed it over her legs.

"It's the least I can do for all you have done for me," Nicole said, making sure her generous cleavage was directly in Yan's face for a lingering moment.

"Well, in this case, it was you who did all the work," Yan pointed out, as her eyes stared at the mountains of flesh she wanted to dive between headfirst.

"Work I never could or would have done without you," Nicole said, standing back up.

"You don't give yourself enough credit," Yan insisted.

"Oh, I've got my confidence back and know that I did the work needed and will continue to do the work needed," Nicole said, "but I also know I couldn't have done it without you."

"Then we make a good team," Yan said, just now noticing the stockings attached to the lingerie which framed an uncovered, and completely shaved pussy that was at eye level. She had to say it, "That is quite the sleeping attire."

"Actually, I just put it on," Nicole said. She then backed away a bit and asked, "What do you think?"

"You look amazing in it," Yan answered, surveying every aspect of Nicole's front.

"What about the back?" Nicole asked, in a complete sexual rush at the fact Yan was definitely enamoured by her. The look on Yan's face, the lust in her eyes, and, of course, Nicole's panties on the pillowcase all gave Nicole the confidence to continue what she'd planned.

"Also amazing," Yan said, admiring both the generous ass and the sexy stockings that had delightfully whorish seams going down the back. "You would have any man dropping to their knees begging to please you."

"What about any woman?" Nicole asked, turning back around and placing her hands on her hips. "I'm not sure I can deal with men anymore."

"I-I-I'm sure you could have almost any woman too," Yan stammered, shocked by Nicole's words, this being the first time Nicole had bluntly acknowledged she may be bi or into girls.

"Also on their knees and begging to please me?" Nicole asked coyly and wickedly.

"Oh, I imagine they would be on their knees in a heartbeat if they saw you in this outfit," Yan said, visualizing herself doing just that.

"You really are so sweet," Nicole smiled. "Oh shoot," she said, feigning forgetfulness, but it was all part of the plan that allowed her to abort without damage depending on how each part went, and this first part had gone splendidly. "I forgot your presents. Eat up, and I'll be right back."

"Okay," Yan said, welcoming the time to calm herself down and process. She needed to think beyond her pussy, which was on fire. After Nicole left, Yan adjusted the tray on her lap and saw the vibe on the bed. "Oh shit," Yan gasped, as she looked at her extra pillow and saw Nicole's panties, "Fuck, fuck, fuck." She assumed Nicole had seen these two items but regardless, and with prayers that she hadn't, she grabbed both and put them under the pillow behind her. Then she grabbed a piece of bacon, the ultimate comfort food, and crunched it down. She followed that with toast and a protein smoothie she barely tasted as her mind whirred in equal parts embarrassment and confusion.

Why was Nicole dressed in lingerie to bring her breakfast? Assuming she'd seen her own panties on Yan's pillow, why didn't she say anything? Why did she just now acknowledge she may no longer be into men? Ever since their hand holding a week ago and lie about being a couple there had been a slight awkwardness between them... neither bringing it up. Yan had attributed it to the fact that Nicole was embarrassed by it... but now she was having second thoughts.

Nicole returned with two boxes and an envelope. She laid the boxes on the nightstand and handed over the envelope. "Open this one first," she said excitedly, as she noticed the toy and her panties were no longer in view.

"You didn't have to get me gifts," Yan said, even as she took the envelope and Nicole sat at the edge of the bed.

"Of course I did. You buy your friends birthday presents."

"We are friends?" Yan asked. She meant this two very different ways. One, were they actually friends? It felt like it... but they were still employer and employee. Secondly, were they only platonic friends, which would crush her hopes that maybe they were about to be something else.

Nicole put her hand on Yan's arm and said, "Of course we are friends, I see you as my best friend."

"I see you as my best friend too," Yan said, realizing even if there was never any intimacy, even if she had to hide the fact that she was undoubtedly in love with Nicole, the power of a strong friendship was important and something she didn't have.

"I love you, Yan," Nicole said, and leaned forward to give her friend a huge hug.

"I love you, too, Nicole," Yan responded, feeling the warmth of the embrace as she moved her hands around Nicole's body as best she could without upsetting the food tray on her lap. She felt a massive relief to actually utter those words out loud, even if they were misinterpreted by Nicole as a best friend kind of love.

Nicole held her in that warm safe embrace for a good minute. Hearing Yan say she loved her made her heart skip a beat. Yet, she didn't know to what extent that love reached. Friends? Platonic? Possibly romantic? Part of her sensed that Yan felt romantic feelings for her too, yet there was that lingering insecurity thanks to Marco that kept telling her there was no way someone as beautiful as Yan could possibly love her in a romantic or sexual way.

Nicole, allowing the insecurity to still guide her, backed away. She took the still half full tray off of Yan and carried it around to the nightstand on the other side of the bed. "Open the envelope," she said as she moved.

"Okay," Yan said, struggling with such conflicted feelings. She too was pretty confident Nicole liked her in more than just a friend way, yet there was no way she could make the first move. No way she could shatter the friendship they had. Even as she opened the business-sized envelope, she couldn't help stealing a glance at Nicole's chest area, the lingerie enhancing the beauty and yet concealing what she really wanted to see. She pulled out a long, simple birthday card. Opening it, she found it wasn't empty. It held two tickets to China. Yan gasped. "Nicole, you shouldn't have."

"I should have, and I did," Nicole said.

"I can't believe you did this," Yan said, leaning forward and pulling Nicole into a big hug of gratitude.

"Well, believe it," Nicole said, "we leave in three days."

"We?" Yan asked.

"I hope that's okay," Nicole said. "I want to travel the world and who better to travel it with than my best friend?"

"I can't believe it," Yan repeated.

"Now for present two," Nicole said. This was where things might get dicier, and she unconsciously held her breath as she handed Yan the first box.

"You really are spoiling me," Yan said, as she took the box with nervous excitement.

"Oh, you just wait," Nicole smiled, her tone implying there was more... and in her head foreseeing the intimacy to come.

Yan opened the box and saw it was all red lingerie. "Oh my," she said, as she pulled it out.

"I hope you don't mind," Nicole said, "but I just felt you needed some sexy lingerie for those special occasions."

"I'm not sure when I would have such an occasion," Yan said, while simultaneously trying to send Nicole a psychic message that the big beauty should ask Yan to wear it for her.

"I imagine many times soon," Nicole slyly foreshadowed with hope. "But let's make sure I got the right size. Put it on."

"Now?"

"Yes, now," Nicole said. "I want to see if it fits you and if it will make you look as sexy and irresistible as I think it will."

"Okay," Yan said, thinking dressed in this maybe Nicole would finally just ravage her.

Nicole stood up, Yan got out of bed and revealed she was in pantyhose... she loved the feel of them and loved caressing herself and her pussy with them on.

"Pantyhose?" Nicole asked.

"Yeah, I know, weird, but you were right, they are amazing, and I just love the feel of them," Yan explained, as she pulled them down and off, followed by her t-shirt.

"Yes, they really are soft to touch," Nicole said, as she watched Yan undress... the excitement even greater because of her intentions to seduce her little China doll.

"Panties too," Nicole said, "this lingerie is made to be worn commando."

"Commando?" Yan asked, not a term she was familiar with.

Nicole parted her legs, pointed to her own shaved vulva and said, "Commando, no panties, so your lover can have quick access to your pussy."

"Oh," Yan said, staring drunkenly at Nicole's pussy. Yan then took her soiled panties off and tossed them at her hamper and missed. Nicole barely resisted the temptation to go over, pick them up and smell them. Instead, she handed Yan the red lingerie.

Yan put it on, then Nicole handed her the stockings. Yan, who had worn pantyhose every night to bed and a couple of times out in public since that day at the dress shop, now knew how to roll up a stocking and put it on her leg.

"I see you have mastered how to put them on," Nicole said.

Feeling a little brazen and sensing this was a subtle way to hint at her sexuality, she answered, "I should, I've been wearing them to bed every night."

"I see," Nicole said, as she watched Yan put the first stocking on her left leg.

"Have you been doing anything else while wearing them?" Nicole asked playfully. Yan's eyes went wide as Nicole added, "I did happen to see a toy on the bed earlier."

"I'm so embarrassed," Yan said.

"Don't be," Nicole said, "I pleasure myself to sleep every night."

"You do?"

"I hope that isn't an overshare," Nicole said. "But losing the weight has reawakened my sexual libido and brought me back to my wanton, sexually charged days."

"Oh," Yan breathed, unsure what to say, as she rolled up the second stocking... her pussy on fire from those words.

"I'm sorry, I've shared too much," Nicole apologized.

"No, no," Yan said, "we need to be able to share everything with each other."

"Everything?" Nicole asked, the opening there, as Yan rolled the second silk stocking up her leg.

"Well, everything you want to share," Yan said.

"Good to know," Nicole said, almost spilling the beans, but having more to her plan. "Now stand up and let me help you with the clasps."

"Okay," Yan said, completely confused by the conversation and her tornado of feelings. She sat there nervously as Nicole's hands moved caressingly up her leg.

"Sorry, I had to feel these silk stockings, they are just so soft and look so sexy on you," Nicole said.

"Thank you," Yan said. "It feels nice."