Big Fat Cock: Effing Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a fuck toy who needs to get in better shape," she said.

Calling me a 'fuck toy,' seemed rather belittling, since I also had a brain. Yet I took it. Not a term I imagined describing me before the BFC discovery.

I began slowly fucking her mother as Tamara chatted.

"Yeah, he has the most impressive dick I've ever seen... or been ass fucked by," Tamara said, this time making me smile.

"That's for sure," Mrs. Grady said, as I enjoyed her asshole.

"You got it. His dick is a twelve out of ten, but his body needs a lot of work," Tamara said.

It was tough to argue against either of those assessments, since I was indeed quite overweight... I'd never really cared before... but now that I was a ladies' man, I wondered just how big of a ladies Man I could become with a slimmer figure. I wasn't great looking, nor was I ugly... just average.

"Yeah, tomorrow at four is perfect," Tamara agreed.

I looked at her with an 'oh really?' look.

"Yeah, sure you can take him for a ride... he'd never refuse a girl with a bod like yours. And I guarantee you'll thank me afterwards."

I smiled as I pulled out of Danai's asshole, went behind my mother, and slid into her also well gaped asshole.

"He'll fuck the shit out of you," Tamara assured her.

"Oh yeah I will," I said, enjoying the bravado kudos she was giving me.

"Talk to you soon," Tamara said. Once she hung up, she said, "You have a four o'clock personal workout session with Amanda at The Pump."

"I'll check my schedule," I said as I slowly fucked my Mom's ass.

"No, I vouched for you," she said. "You'll fucking go."

"Okay, okay," I said with a flinch, having already decided I'd go.

"And don't make me look bad," she said.

"Oh, I'll be sure to keep all your promises," I said.

"And do everything she tells you to," she said.

"And on that note, I want you to get between these two sluts, so I can give you one more fucking," I said.

"Great minds! I was about to say the same thing," she said, as she snapped her fingers and they both obediently backed away from her pussy.

"You have them well trained," I said, impressed.

"Yeah, while you get the women with a big fat cock, I get them with my looks, my attitude, and my sweet-tasting pussy," she said, as confident in her dominant persona as I was in mine.

"Makes sense," I nodded, admiring her confidence, and also that even with all that bravado, she was still getting on all fours and bending over to offer me her asshole... again.

"Now you two, 69 while I get myself some more dick," Tamara ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," they both said in unison, an acknowledgement I guessed they'd parroted to her hundreds of times before I joined the fold.

They relocated to a few feet away from us, rolled onto their sides, and buried their faces in each other's pussies.

Then Tamara said to me, "Now instead of this position, I want you to sit on the couch."

"All right," I said, more than willing to sit down, instead remaining on my sore knees.

Once I was on the couch, she lowered her ass onto my cock, reverse cowgirl.

"Oh yeah," I moaned, since this time I was able to watch her asshole swallowing my cock.

"Just sit back and enjoy," she said, as she began riding me like a wild and crazy cowgirl. She bounced hard going down, taking my dick as deep as possible, and then riding me fast.

"That's it slut, ride my big, fat cock," I cheered, as I watched her going to town on my dick.

"Great cock!" she cheered back, as she bounced like my dick was a pleasure trampoline.

"Great ass!" I replied in kind.

And as the older women licked and moaned... each reaching another orgasm from each other's experienced tongues, Tamara reached yet another orgasm from me, and then when I warned her I was close, she hopped off of me, got onto her knees, and devoured my cock... thus sucking the dick that had just been inside her well-fucked asshole.

Then I didn't warn her at all when I erupted my load number nine of the day into her mouth which, as I'd expected her to, she swallowed down smoothly.

All of us spent, the two Moms sat on each side of me, resting their heads on my shoulders, and I wrapped my arms around them... feeling like a king.

Tamara stood up and promised, "Get rid of that belly, and I'll take you up to my college for a weekend you'll never forget."

"Every weekend is a weekend I'll never forget," I countered, or in today's case, after nine loads and seven different women, a Sunday I'd never forget.

And to think Sunday was supposed to be a day of rest.

The end of Effing Foursome

Coming next:

Egged On:

Jocks treat him like shit, so he decides to fuck their girlfriends with, of course, his big, fat cock... plus, the Principal discovers the joys of Kevin's big fat cock.