Big Fat Cock: Ebony Sinners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just fuck me," she sidestepped; but instead, I stopped moving while I was buried deep inside her.

"Answer the question," I ordered.

"Yes, a few."

"So you're a Mistress to various married women, and a submissive slut to a few men?"

"Just to a couple of men with big, fat cocks, but your father only rarely these days," she said, looking back at me with a mischievous smile, that told me she was enjoying sharing these revelations, sexually biblical as they were, "Otherwise I stick to women, and not only married ones."

"I see," I said, enjoying this new intel. I bucked my hips into her five times.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned a little louder than she wanted to. "Fuck me Kevin, fuck the shit out of me!"

"First," I said, knowing I had her right where I wanted her... where she'd answer pretty much any question I asked her. "Tell me who else at church munches on your pussy," I ordered.

"Kevin that's as private as it gets, and if any of it got out..." she denied me, sounding more than a little concerned.

"I've kept your secret perfectly," I pointed out. My Mom is the only person on the planet who knows, and not only is she one of your pets, but you already knew I'm banging her. The only other person is Tamara when she finds out tonight, but I'm pretty sure you two already share lots of secrets."

"True, true, but your fat dick is deep inside me right now, and we're in my husband's office during a church service," she pointed out.

"Touché," I laughed. "But the door is locked, and there aren't any windows. So I still want those names."

"Please, no," she whined. Five more hard deep thrusts, and I sensed I was pushing her to the brink. The power of a big fat cock was incredibly persuasive, especially when a woman was getting close to an orgasm.

"Tell me, slut," I demanded.

"One of them is Mrs. Baker," she blurted out. "Now fuck me!"

I resumed fucking her as I processed Mrs. Baker. She was the choir mistress. At least eighty years old, black, quite large, and a great-great grandmother. She was also the sweetest woman I'd ever met... a grandmotherly figure to everyone at church and around the community.

A few strokes later I asked, thinking she must be holding onto some other sexy surprises, "Who else?"

"Ms. Webber," she revealed, as her moans increased.

This was the librarian at the town library. Cute, nerdy, white, and someone I'd chatted with many times, since I spent a reasonable amount of time at the library. Likely thirty years old or so, and I'd be lying if I denied having jerked off on more than one occasion while picturing her naked.

"Another one," I demanded.

"Evelyn," she revealed.

"Evelyn Polanski?" I asked, a high school classmate of mine.

"Yes, she's my most recent acquisition," Mrs. Grady elaborated. I felt my balls boiling, since although we didn't know each other very well, she too had been one of my stroke fantasies. She'd moved here from Russia a couple years ago, and her accent was sexy as fuck. She was a year older than I was, since they'd put her a grade behind her age group when she arrived, to give her some time to work on her English.

"Her mom too?" I asked.

"She only lives with her father and uncle," she answered. "Now please fuck me harder! I'm so close!"

"Just one more, and I'll let you come. And I'll even deposit a load deep in your slut cunt," I offered generously.

"Fine, you'll particularly like this next one."

"Tell me," I said, stopping again deep in her.

"Mrs. Walker," she revealed, knowing this was someone I knew, since Mrs. Grady was the one who'd suggested I tutor her son Ben a while ago... before I'd learned about my big fat cock syndrome.

"No way," I said. "I'm tutoring Ben in a couple hours."

"Well, since her divorce, she's been a regular between my legs, or taking my strap-on into her needy pussy," she said, arming me with all the ammunition I'd need to add this hot MILF to my growing stable of submissive sluts. "She's super submissive, you know."

"Nice," I said, tactics percolating in my head as I resumed fucking her, this time full tilt, and with full intent for both of us to come. "Just like you are."

"In my case, only for big, fat dick," she moaned, her orgasm clearly imminent.

I didn't respond verbally, but I kept pounding away, getting ready to unload deep in her pussy, my hands firmly on her hips, while she gripped the far end of the desk.

"Oh yes, Kevin, fuck me, fuck me with that big fat white cock," she moaned.

Hearing her mention my white cock, I asked, "Do you enjoy being my ebony slut?"

"Yes! Plus your black bitch, your church whore, and even your nigger cum rag," she responded wickedly, 'cum rag' a term I'd never imagined coming out of a black woman's mouth... except in some shitty rap song.

"Fuck," I grunted, her wicked tongue, her nasty use of the 'N' word, and her moans, were sufficient to make me explode inside her pussy.

"Yes!" she moaned loudly, "fill me with your big load," as I did just that. And with a few more deep thrusts, a few more ropes of cum deposited deep in her pussy, and she came too, crying out, "I'm coming!"

I didn't slow down throughout her orgasm, being a gentleman, and allowed her to enjoy her full flood of cum... the intense rapture that only my big cock could give her.

"Oh fuck, Kevin," she said weakly a minute after her climax, although she was still clearly enjoying the afterquakes of her euphoria.

"I'll be fucking this pussy regularly," I assured her as I slowed down.

"You'd better," she said. I pulled out, I then reached down and pulled up her panties and pantyhose as she stood.

I spun her around and kissed her. This time she kissed me back without hesitation.

When I broke away, I rubbed her pussy through the two layers and said, "Something to keep reminding you about me during the rest of the sermon."

"I'll be leaking throughout the rest of the service," she said.

"I bet you will," I laughed.

I'd better clean this up before you go," she said, dropping to her knees and taking my cock into her mouth and cleansing our excessive wetness from it.

I watched, still amazed at the pure power of my big, white cock. No way could I score with a woman like Mrs. Grady without it. Although I was chubby, average looking at best, and somewhat of a nerd... because of the big, fat cock the Lord had blessed me with, constant portals were opening for me. I looked upwards and whispered, "Thank you, God."

She sucked me for a minute until I warned, "If you keep that up, we'll be here for quite a while longer."

A couple more sucks before she allowed my cock to slide out of her mouth and said, "Tempting."

"Like a bright red apple," I smiled.

"In that case, I'm your slutty Eve," she said, as I put my dick away.

"I wonder if Eve was a black woman," I speculated.

"Probably of the Arabian variety, since most biblical scholars place the Garden of Eden near both the Tigris and Euphrates rivers in modern day Iraq," she replied with a chuckle.

"I'll be coming over around seven; just don't let Tamara know you're my slut," I said. "Not yet anyway; we can let her in on that little secret once the evening starts heating up."

"All right," she agreed.

"So... are all those women you mentioned into dick as well?" I asked.

"Mrs. Baker would take your dick in a heartbeat," Mrs. Grady said, squeezing my cock, "although she'll only take it in her big, black, fat ass."

"Noted," I said, thinking that pounding her in that big ass from behind would be fucking fun.

"Ms. Webber is a complete lesbian," she said.

"Even for this?" I asked, squeezing my cock, that was now back in my pants.

"Yeah, even for your monster," she said, looking down at my crotch. "She won't even take my strap-on, she just likes eating my pussy."

"I see," I nodded.

"And Evelyn is a virgin," she said, squeezing my cock and smiling, "At least so far as living cock is concerned."

"Good to know," I said, checking Ms. Webber off my mental list, putting Evelyn on the maybe one, Mrs. Baker on the to do ASAP list, and Mrs. Walker on my 'maybe in a couple of hours if it all works out' one.

"Also, I expect you to be wearing white thigh high stockings when I stop by tonight," I said.

"White ones?" she asked.

"Yeah," I nodded, the thought of white nylons on her black body a superb erotic vision.

"Okay," she agreed. "They'll be tough to explain to Tamara."

I shrugged. "Enjoy the church service."

"I'll try," she said as I headed out.

I headed to the daycare section and helped my Mom for a bit, who gave me a knowing look... and I just shrugged.

It was about ten minutes later, I was already bored out of my mind... I don't have much patience for little kids... when a black girl I didn't recognize walked in and came straight over to me. I'm guessing she was about sixteen.

"Are you Kevin?" she asked.

"The one and only," I smiled, with a suave confidence that I didn't remotely have before fucking my dad's girlfriend... who was way too hot to remotely be with him because of his looks, money or personality.

"My great grandmother asked me to cover for you; she needs your assistance."

"With what?" I asked innocently. I assumed this was Mrs. Baker's great granddaughter... she wasn't really pretty, but she had a nice pair of tits and a big ass.

"I'm not sure," she answered. "But she said you can find her in Minister Grady's office."

"Okay, thank you," I said. I looked at my Mom, and shrugged when she shook her head to express her own ignorance about the message.

I returned to the scene of my most recent conquest, my cock hardening as I did. I can't explain why, but without a doubt I preferred older women to the younger ones. My Mom, Ms. Chan, Mrs. Dieks, Sharmuta, Ms. Sinclair, and of course Mrs. Grady were all great cock suckers and avid sluts. And although maybe it's perverse of me, I consider the older the woman (if she's still a cock-hungry slut), the hotter. So while some people might question my excitement about soon having sex with an eighty-year-old, my cock was more than willing to take part in the escapade.

I knocked on the door, which was closed, and Mrs. Baker opened it,

I walked inside with a swagger I'd recently earned, and she closed the door.

"What can I do for you, Mrs. Baker?" I asked, turning around and taking in her full figure. She was a big boned woman, with huge tits, thick legs, a large booty, and a sweet, elderly, grandmotherly face... I still thought it was wild that she ate pussy and liked it best up the ass.

"First, you can pull your dick out," she said bluntly.

"Excuse me?" I asked, acting surprised... and believe it or not... innocent.

"I know all about you and Danai," she said (meaning Mrs. Grady), while she walked up to me. "And don't worry, I'm not judging, I just want a piece of you."

"Oh," I said.

"We don't have much time for this," she said as she continued walking past me to the desk, pulled up her dress, and pulled down her pantyhose and panties. "Now hurry up and fuck my asshole."

"You're serious?" I said, since even after all the sex I'd had recently, and all the women who'd willingly sucked and fucked me, this was something fresh and new.

"Danai says you have a huge dick, and my asshole hasn't been fucked by a real cock in years," she said.

"Okay, but you need to earn it first," I said, walking closer and slapping her huge ass cheeks.

"We don't have enough time for anything like that," she said, looking back at me, her hands pulling her ass cheeks apart.

"Just suck my dick, Grandma Baker," I ordered, wanting to see her lips around my cock.

"You bastard," she sighed, but she did turn around, dropped to her knees in front of me, and fished out my dick. But then when she pulled it out, she exhaled, her eyes going wide, "Holy shit!" It was obvious that all her resistance to my taking charge had just evaporated.

"Show me you really want this dick in your ass," I ordered.

"It's so fucking big," she said in awe, as she opened her mouth and took it in.

"Oh yeah, Grandma, suck my dick," I moaned, the idea of fucking my own grandmothers, both of them still alive, suddenly popping into my mind... both of them now widows after my two grandfathers' deaths within eight months of each other.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned as she bobbed on my cock, wielding her tongue wildly as she did... with impressive technique.

"Oh yeah, what a great mouth!" I moaned about thirty seconds later.

She stood up and bragged, "It should be, I've been sucking dick for sixty years."

"That's really wild," I said, as convinced, I spun her around and bent her over.

"And I've taken it in the ass for just as long," she said, as she pulled her ass cheeks apart after I pulled her dress up for her.

"And it's such a great big black ass," I said, admiring the biggest ass I'd ever seen.

"And it was made for getting fucked," she said. "Now slam your humongous dick up my asshole."

"Why the ass over your pussy?" I asked... genuinely curious.

"I kept my virginity for marriage, and I've only ever had my husband in my pussy," she explained, as I positioned my cock at her puckered anal hole... which was already slightly gaped.

"You've already been fucked today?" I asked as I processed the knowledge she'd only fucked one man in eighty years... impressive loyalty... and sweet.

"I had Mistress Danai finger bang my asshole for a bit before I sent for you; I wanted you to have smooth access," she said as I slid my dick inside her.

"I see," I said, as my cock disappeared into that big black booty... her ass so fucking tight.

"So big," she moaned, as I slowly drilled deeper into her.

"So your ass is the only hole you've been fucked in by more than one guy?" I asked, trying to get a handle on her quirky sexual history and values.

"If you don't count my mouth I guess, but that's just semantics. So yes, I lost my anal virginity right after my 1959 prom, and then I took dozens of fucks in my ass in the wild swinging days of the sixties," she answered. I was now balls deep in her ass.

"Wild!"

"Just because I'm old doesn't mean I'm dead."

"No, you're very much alive, and you're hot as fuck," I said, as I began slowly fucking the ass under discussion.

"You think so?" she asked, authenticity surprised.

"There's nothing hotter than a big, beautiful woman of age who still allows herself to let go and just be a slut," I said.

"I've always been one," she said proudly.

"So I heard," I said.

"And I've always taken on both guys and gals," she said. Both of her hands were gripping the end of the desk with her arms supporting her torso, unlike Mrs. Grady who'd bent herself flat over the table. She next surprised me by bouncing back to meet my forward thrusts.

"I'd love to see you eating pussy," I said.

"Yeah? If you want to see that... and if you like very experienced women... you should come to my weekly games night this Tuesday," she moaned, as she began to fuck herself on my dick. "Or any Tuesday, actually."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, we play board games, cards, and usually we eat and fuck each other, all of us together in my living room," she moaned, as I picked up the pace.

"And they'd be okay with me being there?" I asked.

"I'll need to confirm that," she said. "But I really doubt anyone will object. So never mind... if you're okay playing with older women, and I mean actual senior citizens, I'm pretty sure you'd get to star in a reverse gangbang."

"What's that?" I asked, not a term I'd ever heard.

"All of us, anywhere from four to ten women depending on the week, would suck your dick and fuck you," she answered. "Emily is the only one of us who still has a man, and he can't get it up anymore, not even with Viagra."

"That sounds really tempting," I said, the idea of my being the only stud in a herd of older mares who didn't get regular dick anymore was hot... just like fucking Ms. Chan had been.

"Tell me you're coming," she urged, her breathing getting heavy.

"Pretty soon now," I said, her ass so tight it was really milking my dick, even after depositing two loads already this morning.

"I mean on Tuesday," she said, literally huffing now.

"Tuesday! That too. Right. Yes, I certainly will," I agreed through my temporary brain scramble. It would be a wild time... making even my Asian foursome the previous night seem tame in comparison if there'd be four to ten women there.

"Good," she said and then demanded, "Now fuck my asshole, and cum inside it."

"You want my load deep in your black ass?" I asked, really slamming into her by now.

"Yes, fill my asshole with your big load," she begged.

"Get ready," I said, my balls bubbling with another warm load.

"Oh yes, baby, give it to me, give me your load! Fuck your big black bitch!" she exhorted me.

"I'll be unloading in this ass regularly," I assured her, this ass the best one I'd ever had.

"Anytiiiiiime," she moaned and let out a slight yell as her orgasm from getting sodomized ripped through her, and that primal scream and her tight asshole were all I needed to unload into her bowels.

"Fuck," I grunted, as I spewed my load in her ass.

"Yes, fill my asshole," she moaned, and she leaned into the desk as I kept pumping my load deep inside her.

"Fuck yeah," I said, as I finished my orgasm.

"Best fuck ever," she said, still quaking.

"Best ass ever," I replied, as I glanced at the clock. We still had a few minutes.

"It's been so long since I had a real dick back there," she said, as I kept slowly fucking her ass, not yet ready to pull out.

"I can guarantee it won't be long before you get this black ass hammered again," I said.

"You'd better keep that promise," she said.

"I will," I said, still lingering in her ass.

As I pulled out, and she pulled up her panties and pantyhose, she said, turning around to look at me, "God, a dick like yours might make me reconsider my pussy's No Cocks Allowed policy."

"Really?" I asked, flattered.

"Maybe," she said, kneeling down and taking the dick that was just up her ass into her mouth... a nasty act that always turned me on whenever I got this lucky.

She sucked for just a minute, briefly but deeply sucking my still hard cock, before she stood up and said, "I can feel your cum leaking out of my ass."

"Mmmmm," I smiled. "Next time I'll want to fuck those big tits."

These old things?" she asked, cupping her huge tits.

"Yeah."

"Gravity hasn't been too kind to them."

"I'm sure they're still magnificent," I said, cupping them through her dress.

You're sweet," she said. "Hand me your phone."

I pulled it out of my pocket, she typed something in and handed it back to me while I stored my dick away... it needed at least a brief reprieve... I was also starving... for some actual food.

I checked my phone. She'd nicknamed herself 80ass slut and had texted herself. Tuesday, in part to give herself my number.

"I'll text you the address," she said.

"What time?"

"Come at six, and you can fuck me before everyone else arrives around seven."

"Can do."

"Actually, why don't you come at 5:30, and I'll feed you a good meal first, to make sure you're all fuelled up for your marathon night."

"Marathon night?"

"Absolutely! You'll endure so much eager cock sucking, desperate fucking, and such intense gratitude, you won't be able to get it up anymore!"

"That I can't fathom; I can always get it up."

"Challenge accepted," she smiled, squeezing my cock. "You have no idea what you're getting yourself into."

"Apparently lots of pussy," I smiled.

"To say the least! You won't be leaving until we've extracted every last load from you," she said, squeezing my dick once more as she checked the sanctuary monitor on the wall I'd been ignoring completely, to see they were singing again. "Looks like they started without me."