BIG FAT COCK: Double Penetration Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two have really thought of everything," Yu Yan said gratefully, as I helped place her in just the right position.

Mom pulled some lube out of nowhere and brandished it, agreeing with a giggle, "Yep, everything."

"What would I do without you two?" Yu Yan laughed girlishly, looking so helpless but happy as her ass was now perched up in the air.

"You wouldn't get all three of your holes fucked, poor baby," I answered consolingly.

"And you wouldn't get double penetrated," Mom added, as she dribbled some lube on Yu Yan's long-neglected back door entrance.

"I haven't had anybody in my ass forever," Yu Yan told us, as Mom slid a slick finger into her and reamed it around.

"That's pretty tight all right," Mom acknowledged.

"I'm not an anal whore like some Mommy-slut I could mention," the Ms. Chan persona emerged and joked mockingly.

"You'll be one in a few seconds," Mom rebutted.

"Kindred ass sluts," I chipped in, as I moved behind her.

"We're ass sluts for you," Mom agreed, although perhaps subtly reminding me of her concerns about other men. She needn't have worried, I'd share her with some of my women if she was comfortable with that, but other men were out of the question: even my Dad, if we could pull that one off.

"Ready, Yu Yan?" I asked, always the gentleman, as I rubbed my cock up and down her ass.

"Give it to me, Kevy," she crooned, looking back at me. "This is so wonderful... I never thought I'd get fucked ever again."

"Happy birthday from two people who care," I wished her, as I pushed my cock into her ass.

"Thank you," she whimpered, as my big, fat cock widened her ass.

"You okay?" I asked, concerned about her whimpers.

"Yes," she reassured me, "just taking a bit to get accustomed to such a big, fat cock in my asshole."

"I love when you talk like that," I said, both Ms. Chan and Yu Yan's nasty mouths (tonight I kind of saw her as two distinct people) somehow way hotter to me than any other's, even my mother's.

"Well then, start fucking my shit box, you big dick," she (Ms. Chan, definitely) demanded. "It ain't going to fuck itself!"

I roared with laughter, as I began slowly moving in and out of the tightest assholes I had yet to fuck during my long history of about two weeks, "You really are one hot enigma."

"Ream my shit hole," she demanded, only adding to her enigma. No one would ever think this sweet, wheelchair-bound woman could be such a filthy slut.

"Pound her hard, son," Mom added.

"No worries about that," I replied, although I was a little worried I would hurt her without getting her ass properly gaped first.

"Don't worry about me, just fuck my asshole as hard as you can," Ms. Chan urged me.

"Okay," I repeated.

And for a couple minutes I really ass fucked her until Mom asked, "Want to get double penetrated, birthday slut?"

"God, yes," she moaned.

"How can we manage that?" I asked, as I kept slamming into whoever she was at the moment.

"First I lie down," Mom instructed, "then you help Yu Yan onto my cock, and then you resume fucking her from behind."

"That could work," I said, pulling out of Yu Yan's butt... impressed by how wide I'd gaped her asshole.

"Just get those damn cocks in me," Ms. Chan growled with lustful impatience, switching back and forth from helpless submissive to aggressive slut with amazing agility.

"I think we may have awakened a monster," I said, as I picked up Yu Yan and cradled her tenderly in my arms while Mom got onto the bed.

"Get your monster back in my shit hole," Ms. Chan demanded, as I set her Yu Yan body carefully on her knees between Mom's legs, supporting all her weight as Ms. Chan demanded, "Just drop me on that big cock."

I didn't drop her, but I did lower her as gently as possible onto Mom's fake cock.

"Oh yes," Ms. Chan moaned, as she used her own strong arms to lower herself down onto my mom's breasts. "Now you fuckers, and I call you that in the best, most literal way possible, I want my birthday DP."

"As you wish," I agreed, moving behind her, and this time sliding easily into the gaped hole I'd already achieved.

"Oh yes, you two," she moaned. "Give me the birthday pumps."

I couldn't help but laugh at her play on words as I began slamming into her tight ass. "God, you're one nasty slut."

"Yes, fuck, drill my asshole," she moaned.

"I already am," I pointed out.

"Harder, faster," she demanded, before adding, looking down at my mother with a surprisingly dominant attitude, "And you, bitch, don't just lie there, pump those hips, fuck me."

Wordlessly but with a smile, my Mom obliged and she and I were both soon fucking... fucking I don't know whom, her helpless nether regions were Yu Yan, but her filthy exclamations and the demanding way she was kissing Mom and mauling her tits were all Ms. Chan... I was thrilled that she'd apparently overcome all of her prior timidity at least for now... and Mom and I were fucking both of her like champs.

At first, we were shoving Yu Yan around like a rag doll as Mom and I struggled to get into a coordinated rhythm.

"God, yes," Yu Yan screamed, not at all fussed by the rag doll bouncing.

I paid close attention to Mom's movements and tried to adjust my strokes to hers. It took a dozen more strokes to get it right, but we finally got in sync... pumping in and out as one.

"Oh fucking fuck shit!" Ms. Chan screamed almost incoherently once we got into a perfect rhythm... as Mom and I fucked her as a synchronized team. Wouldn't that be a great sport? Synchronized fucking.

Two, maybe three more minutes of rough, hard, double penetration and Yu Yan was nearing orgasm.

"Oh fuck, don't stop, yes, fuck, fuck, yes!" she finally screamed as her orgasm hit her.

We kept fucking her throughout her spasms, until they'd died away, then Mom pulled out and announced, "My turn, now."

I ordered as I pulled out of Yu Yan, "Okay, now both of you lie on the bed for me. Asses high."

Of course I had to do all the heavy lifting as I helped maneuver a trembling, leaking Yu Yan into position, propping up her hips with the big pillow as Mom claimed a couple of regular pillows for herself and lay down beside her. It wasn't long before I had two inviting asses sticking up in the air and waiting for me.

"This is heavenly," I groaned, as I slid into Mom's ass.

"Agreed," she moaned, as I fucked her.

Ten hard thrusts and I pulled out, sidled over and slid into Yu Yan's compliant ass.

"Oh yes, I can never get enough of this," Yu Yan moaned as I reamed her rear.

Then I kept switching back and forth for several minutes between the two tight, welcoming assholes until I was close to coming.

I pulled out, flipped Mom onto her back, more carefully rolled Yu Yan onto hers, and as they lay there with their arms around each other and their faces cheek to cheek, I knelt on the bed above their heads and frantically jacked off above their faces.

"Come all over us," Mom smiled, looking up at me.

"Yes Kevy, give us that birthday cum," Yu Yan added.

A few more strokes were all it took before my first rope shot out of me and landed squarely on Yu Yan's face.

My second rope hit Mom right between the eyes.

My third landed a bit closer to between them, but it scored on Yu Yan's cheek.

My last rope dripped onto Yu Yan's chin before I slid my cock back into her mouth and slowly face fucked her for a long, full minute. Her active tongue felt so good on my oversensitive cock head.

When I pulled out, Mom leaned over and began licking my cum off Yu Yan's face.

Soon they were kissing, embracing and fondling each other endlessly as I watched affectionately. It was like watching two passionate lesbian lovers together, which I suppose is what they were at that moment.

I asked, a good ten minutes later as they finally lay back, their arms still around each other, "Was this a good birthday?"

"The best," Yu Yan replied, looking completely spent.

Mom said, "We have a real birthday cake for you in the kitchen."

"Any cum on it?" Ms. Chan asked, back to her normal self now she'd calmed down.

"There could be," I joked.

"I do hope you've saved one more load for the cake," Ms. Chan said.

"Well... it may take a few minutes to whip it up."

"Then help me up. Let's get somewhat decent and someone can roll me down the hall," she said.

Ten minutes later we were in the kitchen with my girls 'somewhat decent' wearing sexy lingerie, but my naked body wasn't at all decent as Ms. Chan took control.

"Get over here, Kevin," Ms. Chan ordered. "I want to make sure my cake topping is nice and fresh."

I slid my cock into her amazing mouth and she got me back up and hard.

Once hard, Ms. Chan ordered, "Slut, come and eat your son's asshole while I extract my cake frosting."

"Seriously?" Mom asked.

"Now, slut," Ms. Chan ordered, which was hot after the lengthy submissive playtime.

"Okay," she said, as she moved behind me tentatively.

"Dad never made you eat his asshole?" I asked.

"Never," she answered, kneeling behind me.

"Well, it's good for me to have a first over him," I said, before ordering, "now spread my ass cheeks and tongue my asshole."

"And use that tongue like a tiny dick," Ms. Chan ordered, before taking my cock back in her mouth.

I felt my ass cheeks spread and after a brief tentative pause I felt a tongue on my asshole.

"That's it, eat my asshole, slut," I moaned, the pleasure coming from both ends pretty erotic.

She was pretty tentative at first, but once she got past the reality she was eating her son's asshole she got into it.

So for a few amazing minutes Mom ate my asshole and Ms. Chan worked on my cock. Fuck, it was quite the surreal experience to be the middle, pleasured, layer of a sex sandwich for once.

As my orgasm began to build, I groaned, "Both you sluts work me over, the cake frosting is almost ready."

Mom really tongued my asshole somehow feeling like she was even penetrating me ever so slightly... which felt shockingly good and not gay at all. This pleasure was enhanced, by Ms. Chan's determined, deep throat, cock sucking.

I knew another load was soon going to erupt.

After another minute of receiving this intense attention I declared, "I'm about to blow."

Ms. Chan leaned back, I stood facing the table jacking myself, Mom slid the cake towards me, and within seconds I was shooting some rather sparse wads of cum all over Ms. Chan's birthday cake.

Ms. Chan resumed sucking me to extract any last remnants of cum before asking, "Who wants cake?"

"I do," Mom said, as she probed my asshole with her tongue once more for a moment, and then stood up.

"I'm good," I said, seeing more cum than I'd care to ingest on the cake.

"More for us," Ms. Chan shrugged, as Mom took charge of the cake and cut two generous slices coated generously with cum.

I watched, as my cock at long last began going down, and as my two women ate the cum cake.

As I savoured the scene, I thought to myself, I need to try for my own first conquest. The big question was who?

As I pondered, I picked up my phone and saw a text.

It was from Mrs. Walker: Any chance you can come over this weekend and tutor Ben? He has an important test on Monday and needs some help.

Hmmmmm... I'd always been attracted to Mrs. Walker, we went way back, and maybe she would be my perfect initial conquest. She tended to be a bit formal most of the time, but sometimes when I'd gotten her laughing, any stiffness had just melted away. Once I'd even forgotten myself and quipped something really off-colour but before I could apologize, she was laughing heartily. And she was certainly pretty enough: a tall and slender brunette with a lovely face and black horn-rimmed glasses that gave her an intriguing nerdy look. The cherry topping was that I'd never once seen her when she wasn't wearing some version of nylon legwear, although given the long skirts she favoured, I never knew which version.

Unless she set up road blocks to my advances, the main question would just be how to get her alone.

Then I recalled that the bimbo cheerleader Amber was coming over tomorrow at 2:00. Perhaps she should be my first seduction on my own. She was blonde, bubbly, big-boobed, appeared to be a favourite of the jocks, and was obviously very limber as evidenced by her cheerleading routines. If I wanted to discuss rocket science with her I'd be out of luck, but whenever I was banging my sluts, that wasn't a subject I expected to come up.

Having a cheerleader to fuck would be fun, and perhaps it would lead to other cheerleader sluts. Even better, that route could possibly provide me with opportunities to embarrass some arrogant jocks.

Hmmmmmm... tomorrow I would try to bang Amber.

But tonight I could feel in my soul (okay, not in my soul but in my nuts) that I had one last load to deposit... and the only remaining question was who was going to get it: Mom or Ms. Chan?

THE END OF Big Fat Cock: Double Penetration Fun.

Coming next:

BIG FAT COCK: Dumb Blonde Cheerleader

Cheerleader learns the power of BIG fat cock.

BIG FAT COCK: Family Orgy

Kevin's aunt and grandmother discover his BIG fat cock.

BIG FAT COCK: Harvard Orgy

Kevin has a great weekend touring the university.

BIG FAT COCK: Hot Principal

Kevin's BIG fat cock dominates bitchy principal.

BIG FAT COCK: In Toronto (or some other location... thoughts?)

During a trip, they explore exhibitionistic sex.

BIG FAT COCK: Interracial Incest 3some

Kevin fucks Mrs. Grady and her daughter.

BIG FAT COCK: Jasmine Walker

Kevin offers mother of student he is tutoring his BFC.

BIG FAT COCK: Lesbian Teacher Story

Kevin's BIG fat cock turns lesbian into eager cock sucker.

BIG FAT COCK: Mom's College Friend

Kevin's BIG fat cock seduces psychologist he is seeing.

BIG FAT COCK: Pregnant MILF

Kevin fucks a pregnant MILF and discovers he is going to be a daddy.

BIG FAT COCK: The Happy Ending

Kevin finds a girl who loves him for himself and not just for his BIG fat cock.