Beyond the Wall of Sleep - Coming Soon

Story Info
An author-curated story event based around Gothic Horror.
450 words
25.5k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/29/2022
Created 03/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literotica
Literotica
2,129 Followers

From the organizers of Legends Day, The Magical Mystery Tour, and Literotica Writers Go West comes an exciting new story event:

Beyond the Wall of Sleep



Here's more from organizer blackrandl1958:

The tension of fear is the element of horror, and few genres capture that so well as Gothic Horror. What lies beyond that veil that sleep draws across our eyes? What monsters lurk? Perhaps of the human kind, perhaps visions to shock from fever dreams.

A group of very good writers have gathered to present you, the reader, with their vision of chills and thrills, in the erotic arena of a Gothic Horror setting. We have used the title of H.P. Lovecraft's masterpiece, "Beyond the Wall of Sleep", and gathered our best efforts to give you those thrills and chills. We hope you enjoy the stories.

We do these events as a "thank you" to the readers who follow us, read our stories and leave us kind comments and votes. Without you, there is no us.

We wish to thank Laurel and Literotica for giving us a fun place to read and write, for being so helpful in putting these themed events together, and for hosting our stories. We are a community on Literotica, and we want to make it a community where we enjoy the talents of the writers, and the interaction with the readers.

Here is the list of writers who have promised a story:

Adrian Leverkuhn
Ahazura
Amyyum
Androgynousother
Andyhm
Angiequesophie
Bebop3
BurntRedstone
ChloeTzang
Coaster2
DFWBeast
DTIverson
Eidetic
Etaski
Fredoberto
Harddaysknight
Girlinthemoon
GoldenIAngel
JoeDreamer
K.K.
laptopwriter
Lost Boy
lovecraft68
Mainefiddleheads
MattblackUK
norafares
PiperHamlin
PostScriptor
Raisa_Greywood
RichardGerald
rwsteward
sbrooks103x
SimonDoom
stev2244
Todd172
Whatdreamsmaycome
woodmanone


If you've got an idea for a themed writers event, feel free to contact us anytime!

From all at Literotica a big thank-you to the readers who have supported the site and the writers by way of views, votes and comments.

And a special thank-you to blackrandl1958 for the above text - for arranging this very special day and a HUGE thank-you to all participating authors!

So mark Sunday, March 17th on your calendar, and enjoy Beyond the Wall of Sleep!

Literotica
Literotica
2,129 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
69 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 5 years ago
If you didn't read at least some of these stories,

you missed some very good writing. There are some real quality stories posted for this event. I thank everyone that commented on this promo. It all helps keep it in front of the readers' eyes. Oddly enough, even very negative comments help spark interest in the event. Thanks everyone and be on the lookout for the next invitational. Writers need readers! Thanks again.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinabout 5 years ago
I am pleased for the good stories and good reception so far

I'm gnashing my teeth at my inability to participate. I had a wonderful opportunity to be part of this awesome event, but the dog ate my computer before deadline. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I'm content to read great stories and live vicariously through those that participated. I'm enjoying these as a reader. This was a great day for stories.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 5 years ago
And we're live!

Thanks to all the writers for their amazing stories. I am amazed. The talent, patience and art demonstrated in these stories is mad dope! Happy reading! Randi.

EtaskiEtaskiabout 5 years ago
@HDK

"The dozen people clamoring for new Erotic Horror postings will be in literary heaven!"

XD hahaha! Ah, thanks for the laugh. ;) Possibly quite close to true, yet I'll be there, checking this shit out. I often feel this way. Sitting by myself. Looking for people who like horror movies to discuss...then just watching the horror movie alone. *sigh*

I'm proud to say that my story for this event greatly pleased one coworker, a big fan of Chambers's "The King in Yellow" and many HP Lovecraft stories, plus, his favorite novel of all-time is Mary Shelly's "Frankenstein." He's happy with my story, yay! And depressed by it. Hey, that still counts! :P

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 5 years ago
Tomorrow is the big day! (Unless the moderators don't post this before Sunday.)

Erotic Horror has not seen a new story posted here since Hector was a pup, but tomorrow will see that all change. The dozen people clamoring for new Erotic Horror postings will be in literary heaven!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
The Unicorn An average guy. A retired model worth millions. Can it work?in Loving Wives
More Stories