Best of Both Worlds: Gloryhole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes, Officer, inspect that pussy," I moaned.

He licked me for a minute before guiding me to my knees, and sliding his cock into my mouth.

I bobbed hungrily, loving my own taste on a chocolate dick, a chocolate glazed dick, until he pulled out and unloaded on my face.

"Yessss," I moaned, as his warm cum splattered all over me.

"What is taking you so...." Babygirl asked out of nowhere. "Ooooooh," she gasped, as she came inside and saw me on my knees, with a load of cum all over it, with my supply cock still standing proud in front of me.

"Just doing my civic duty for our brave men in blue," I smiled, as I licked cum off of his dick.

"Your community service is fulfilled, ma'am" he said, back into his 'courteous cop' mode, as he grabbed his pants and stepped into them.

I hopped onto the counter, my knees by now quite sore, and said, "It was a pleasure, Officer."

"I'll give you girls some time to clean up," he said.

Babygirl said, "Yeah, there was crime scene tape all over the outside, so I was freaking out."

"Sorry ma'am, I just wanted some alone time with your naughty friend here," he said.

"I'm flattered," I said.

"Have a good day," he wished us as he strolled out.

"I've already had one," I smiled, waving goodbye.

"Well, we have the place to ourselves, and I'm pretty hungry," Babygirl said, as she dove between my legs.

"I've already had four orgasms since I got here," I pointed out.

"Then let's make it five," she said, lavishly eating my pussy.

Fifteen minutes later, I did reach my fifth orgasm, on her face.

Five minutes after that, I was slumped exhaustedly in her car, and she was driving me back home.

"So, did you have fun?"

"It was crazy fun!"

"We'll have to do a gloryhole together one day," she said. "I'd have liked to join you today, but I didn't wish to distract you during your first time."

I replied, "That would be awesome."

After a minute, I said, "And thanks."

"For what?"

"This may sound weird, but by now I see you as so much more than just my pet or Daddy's wife, although I still do see you in those ways, but I also see you as a true friend," I explained. "Is that weird?"

"Oh honey," she smiled warmly, squeezing my leg . "I feel the same way!"

"I mean the sex with you, and with Daddy too of course, is amazing," I clarified. "But having someone to talk to, and to be able to share anything at all with, who knows the real me and doesn't judge me for any of it, is the best gift of all."

"Better than Daddy's dick?" she asked, with a sly smile and a raised eyebrow.

"Don't tell Daddy I said this," I said, "but yes."

"You can call me anytime," she offered. "To talk or to fuck."

"Or for both?" I asked.

"Or definitely for both," she nodded. "But on a different note, David apparently phoned Daddy before he got onto the plane this morning, they chatted for a while, and between them they've decided you need a variety of tasks to complete."

"Like what?" I asked.

"No idea," she said. "But knowing Daddy, they'll be amazing, they'll push you to your limits, and they'll make you even more submissive to him. And I guess after last night, to David, too."

"Is more submissive even possible?" I asked.

"He's taken a liking to you, totally unlike he has to any of the other women we've shared," she said. "He used the term 'soul mates', and I feel the same way about you."

"I'm flattered, and I feel the same way about you both."

"Yes, we seldom spend more than a single night with a couple, never more than three, but he seems to be forming long-term plans for you, as well as for David and me."

"That's great," I said, before adding, "I can't imagine going back to the days before you rampaged into my classroom all angry, and then you melted and changed my life."

She laughed, "Well, there's definitely no going back for any of us."

Once we reached my house, I invited her, "Want to come in for a bit? I need a snack."

"Yes Mistress, I could use another lap at your pussy as well," she smiled, slipping seamlessly from my treasured friend and confidante to my submissive slut.

Five minutes later we were enjoying each other's pussies, as I wondered what nefarious plans our two men could have plotted for me.

Although I wasn't worried about it at all.

I was only curious and excited to find out.

The world had now become my oyster, and I was determined to live every day as if it was my last.