Best of Both Worlds: Butt Pounding

Story Info
The girls explore rough anal fucking.
8.8k words
4.48
249.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This is a racially themed story that was requested and critiqued by TX and Babygirl (a real life black couple) who enjoy racially charged stories. They, like I and my editorial staff, believe strongly in the BLACK LIVES MATTER movement and its importance in achieving true equality in the world. I considered not releasing this series and keeping it private for TX, Babygirl and myself, perhaps one or two others, but in the end I decided that hopefully most readers will realize it is fiction, and during the course of the story, it celebrates (instead of demeans) the beauty of the black body, as well as of the white body (and other races that pop up throughout the story).

With that said, this is a fictional story that uses the taboo 'N' word in erotically charged situations directed towards submissively charged black and white women. If this offends you, please do not read further. This story was not written to offend, but to create an authentic fantasy for TX and Babygirl, and in turn, for myself and any like-minded readers.

I hope you read this for what it is: a celebration of submission in all its diverse forms.

.....

.....

.....

Summary: The girls explore rough anal fucking.

Note 1: Thanks to the real TX and Babygirl for requesting this story and coming up with the idea.

Note 2: This is part three of a series (the next part is already written for once). That said, this series will include BBC, anal, fisting, race play including the use of the 'N' word and even golden showers.

Part 1: Best of Both Worlds: A Surprise introduces many Jasmine fantasies and sets up the plots as she bumps into a fan that leads to a wild night at a remote cabin with a black submissive woman.

Part 2: Best of Both Worlds: Black Slave where Jasmine explores her newfound dominate side as she fucks her new black submissive.

After we both downed a couple glasses of water each, needing to replenish all the liquid we had had leak out of us... we were back in the bed, I still had my strap-on on for my next first... fucking an ass, when she sat at the edge of the bed and took my foot in her hand.

"You have me wearing nylons every day now," she said, as she massaged my foot.

"You didn't wear them before?" I asked.

"Sure, for work or church or weddings of funerals," she said, as she massaged a toe. "But not for sex."

"Nylons are a powerful accessory," I said.

"So, I've learned," she smiled, as she moved my foot to her mouth.

"So, what is your favourite position?" I asked.

"Oh, any position serving you," she said.

"I'll give you the pet points," I smiled, as she licked the sole of my foot. "But I mean to get fucked."

"Ohhhh, well I love being on my knees," she said. "So, I love getting my ass reamed doggy style from Daddy's huge cock."

"I bet that would be amazing," I said, wondering if I could take a cock that big in my ass.

"But my favourite position of all is on all fours again, but while being spit-roasted," she said.

"Funny," I said.

"Why?" she asked, as she kept licking my foot.

"Well," I smiled, "that is the position I'm most curious to try."

"It's fucking amazing," she said. "I especially like when I get to be in control and rock back and forth taking a big cock deep in my cunt or shit hole and then deep throating a cock."

"Sounds so fucking hot," I said, as I moved my foot to her pussy as she went to suck on my toes.

"It's amazing," she said. "I come so hard every time."

"I will have to try it," I said.

"I can make that happen, Mistress," she offered.

"We will see," I smiled, liking the idea, yet still full of trepidation to actually cross the line and cheat on my husband with another man.

"Are you worried of cheating on your husband?" she asked.

"Yeah," I nodded. "Is it that obvious?"

"Well, I have read all your stories and your essays and I understand your thinking that having sex with a woman isn't the same sort of cheating as if you are fucking another man."

"Yeah, exactly," I said, before smiling, "I have had some interesting emails offering to be that man or condemning me for my bizarre logic."

"Everyone is a critic," she said.

"Twitter has made that the way of life in 2020," I laughed.

"But you have to be you," she said. "You don't want to hide behind a computer screen your whole life while ignoring all your fantasies do you?"

"It's worked for a decade," I joked... just realizing that it had been a decade as my first story was released April 20, 2010... actually two stories the first chapters of The Complete Submission (a story that is terrible to read now) and A Perfect Fall (a series I have rewritten recently to make better).

"Well, consider this your sexual awakening or your mid-life crisis," she said, as she sucked my toe.

"I am that age," I joked.

"I refuse to have any regrets when I go to my grave," she said.

"So, what is the deep dark fantasy you have not yet fulfilled," I asked, wanting to shift the conversation.

"Daddy and I have one but it is really, really dark," she said, looking a little nervous to tell me.

"Now you have me curious," I said. "Do tell."

"I don't know," she said.

"Go ahead, this is a safe place," I said. "You did just tell me to have no regrets."

"Fine," she smiled. "But in these crazy times this is pretty fucked up."

"I'm not sure after a decade of erotica and the things sent to me as requests you can shock me," I said. Truth be told I had been shocked many times in my ten years.

Shocked to learn how poplar incest stories are.

Shocked to learn that more people willingly committed incest than I would have ever imagined.

Shocked to learn how many men secretly suck cock.

Shocked to learn how many men want to be pegged (a term I didn't even know existed when I started writing).

Shocked to learn how many men enjoy watching their wife get fucked by another man... Daddy did it seemed.

Shocked by the terms of cuckold and cuckqueen.

Shocked by a plethora of other requests by readers.

"I suppose that is true," she said. "But as a black woman, a black woman who supports the Black Lives Matter movement, this fantasy is pretty bad."

"You want to be fucked by white men," I shrugged. "I want to fuck black men, it doesn't make me racist."

Truth is I don't believe I am racist, yet I have been called every possible name in the world because of some of my interracial stories and especially the use of the 'N' word... which, of course, is used in this series more than once.

Yet, I admire black people.

I also find them sexually attractive.

I admire all races regardless of colour.

I love history.

I love a worldwide movement that is beginning to see the world through a new lene...a lens of equality... one that is about so much more than one race, it's about the human spirit. It has been the one positive of this shitshow of a quarantine.

"Our biggest fantasy is for me to be spit-roasted by two cops while Daddy is handcuffed and forced to watch," she revealed.

"Aaaaaah, I see why that is dark," I nodded based on the last few months,

"I know," she nodded.

"But that doesn't make it wrong," I said, even as I imagined that exact scene.

"I know," she said, sucking on the toes of my other foot.

"I mean I want to be gangbanged by black cock, dominated by cheerleaders and become a submissive to my sisters," I listed, just three of my many twisted fantasies. "So, we both have some dark fantasies."

"Daddy has one about you that is not dark at all," she revealed, really sucking on my toes now.

"He does, does he?" I asked playfully.

"He wants to not only be your first BBC," she said. "He wants to give you backshots."

"Backshots?" I asked, not a term I was familiar with.

"Fucking someone from behind in the pussy or ass," she explained.

"Oh, fun," I smiled.

"Yes, he loves fucking white women from behind, especially really reaming an asshole, especially a woman who had never given up her backdoor," she added.

"Well, too late for that," I laughed.

"He actually gave backshots to a colleague of yours a couple weeks ago," she revealed.

"No way," I gasped, instantly curious. "Who?"

"Ms. Parker," she revealed.

"No way," I gasped again, Amy our cheerleading coach and just twenty-five... and super hot.

"Yeah, she was being a bit of a bitch to LaCresha and well after just ten minutes with Daddy she was sucking cock, ten minutes and two orgasms later from getting fucked in her cunt she was taking backshots from him."

"I can't fathom," I said, even as I imagined just that.

"It took her a while to handle Daddy's big dick in her asshole," she said, before adding, "it was fun to watch."

"I imagine," I said, "she is quite the bitch."

"She knows her place now," she said.

"Hot, hot, hot," I said.

"Soon, she was loving the backshots," she said.

"Who wouldn't?" I asked.

"I know you'd take it," she said.

"In a heartbeat," I agreed.

"Then I made her take a facial," she said.

"You took charge?" I asked, a little surprised by that.

"When Daddy is fucking some white slut I usually get dominant," she shrugged. "I'm an enigma."

"So you are," I laughed, as she took half my foot in her mouth. "Oooooooh," I moaned, as my toes teased her pussy and she rubbed her own clit slowly.

After a couple of minutes, horny as fuck again, I asked, "Ready to be sodomized?"

"Ready to ass fuck and dominate your nigger's asshole?" she asked back. God, she sounded so sexy and hot when she talked so nasty.

"I think I am," I smiled, as I got off the bed and said, "Follow me."

"Yes, Mistress," she obeyed, those words aimed at me still a little surreal.

I went to the sauna as it seemed like a place someone should go if it was available and once in there pointed to my cock.

Babygirl, who had crawled behind me, that too being surreal, came right to me and took my cock in her mouth.

"Get it nice and wet for that asshole of yours," I ordered.

She moaned on the cock in response as she obeyed and bobbed on my cock.

After a couple of dozen bobs, I grabbed her head and began to face fuck her. I loved the sounds she made as I roughly used her.

After a brief face fucking, I pulled out, sat down and said, "Come ride my cock in that cunt first."

"Yes, Mistress," she obeyed, coming over to me, straddling me and lowering herself on my big cock.

"Really fuck yourself, slut," I ordered, "get my cock nice and slick for that asshole of yours."

"Yes, Mistress," she moaned, as she began to bounce on my cock, taking the entire cock deep in her with each bounce.

She was really bouncing on my cock when her phone suddenly rang.

"It's Daddy," she said, as she stopped bouncing sitting completely on my cock.

"Oh," I said, this not something I had considered.

"I have to get it," she said.

"Okay," I said, as she got off of me. As she left, I said, "What are you going to tell him?"

"The truth," she called back as it kept ringing.

"Oh shit," I said to myself, but called out, trying to be casual, "come back here."

"Yes, Mistress," she called out just before she said, "Hi, Daddy."

I couldn't hear his words so I called out, needing to hear him, and hear his voice, "put him on speakerphone."

Babygirl returned just so I could hear Daddy say, "You."

"At the cabin," she answered, as she returned to me and lowered herself back on my cock.

"Why?" he asked, his voice deep and sexy... just as I had imagined.

"You won't believe me if I tell you," she said, as she began to slowly ride me.

"You met Kim Kardashian," he joked.

"Better," she said.

"You're actually there with someone?" he asked, his tone one of surprise.

"I am," she admitted.

"Who?"

"Who is your number one fantasy?" she asked.

"Jasmine" he said.

"Say hi, Jasmine," Babygirl said, leaning back onto me.

"H-h-hi," I stammered, shocked to be outed.

"Fuck off," he said, not believing it.

"She's LaCresha's teacher," she said.

"That I am," I added, suddenly feeling giddy at admitting it.

"You're actually there with Jasmine Walker the author?" he asked, still in the same state of shock I had been in when I had realized I was standing in front of Babygirl just a few hours ago.

"The one and only, Daddy," I answered, wanting to let him know I understood he was in charge.

"Jasmine Walker who writes our stories? He said, still processing.

"Yes, Daddy," I answered. "Babygirl is busy riding my cock right now."

"You're fucking Jasmine Walker?" he asked.

"Well, actually she is fucking me," she said, although truth be told she was fucking herself.

So, I slapped her ass and she got off me and I pointed to the bench.

She understood and got into a position as he said, "I have so many questions. Like why didn't you tell me."

"Mistress Jasmine told me not to," she answered, as I moved behind her.

"She did, did she?' he asked, his tone changing.

As I slid inside her pussy, I defended, "Sorry, I just wanted a night with your wife."

"I see," he said, seeming to be contemplating something.

"She isn't sure she can fuck you," Babygirl added, as I began fucking her.

"Babygirl," I said.

"Really?" he said.

"She isn't ready to cheat on her husband," she added.

"I see," he said.

"It's just a lot," I said, trying to defend myself as I could hear the disappointment in his voice.

"I see," he repeated, seemingly a man of few words.

"Harder, Mistress, fuck me harder," she said, seeming to want the attention on her.

"When you're done fucking my wife, I want your slut to call me," he said. "Is that clear, slut Jasmine?"

"Yes, Daddy," I said, getting instantly wet from being called a slut and needing to respond as the obedient submissive I naturally was.

"Good girl," he said, his tone so strong, confident and dominant. This was not a man who was used to being told no.

"Now fuck her asshole good," he said and then hung up.

"You heard Daddy, Mistress, fuck my asshole good," she said, looking back at me as she put the phone down.

"Well, I'd better obey Daddy," I said, as I pulled out of her pussy. "Get on all fours, my slut," I ordered, pointing to the floor.

"Yes, Mistress," she eagerly obeyed, getting on the floor and offering up her perfect black ass.

"Fuck, you have an amazing booty," I said, caressing her ass.

"It was made for fucking," she said, wiggling it playfully.

"Yes, it is," I agreed, as I positioned my cock at her asshole.

"Just slam it in my shit hole, Mistress," she said, "it's always ready for big cock."

"Here it comes," I said, and watched as my cock disappeared in her puckered back door.

"Oooooooooh, yes," she moaned, "fill my asshole entirely."

"As you wish," I said, and was soon buried in her.

"So good," she said, as I began fucking her ass slowly.

"This is awesome," I said, sounding more like an eighteen-year-old boy than a mid-forties year old woman.

"So awesome," she moaned.

I fucked her slowly for a couple of minutes knowing my ass needed to be slowly gaped before I could handle a real ass reaming... I assumed it was the same for her.

"Remember the sassy attitude when you walked into my classroom to teach me a lesson," I asked, bucking my hips while deep in her ass.

"Yes, Mistress, I was a pretentious Mommy bear bitch," she moaned loudly.

"Who is the teacher here?" I asked, bucking my hips three times.

"You're the teacher, Mistress and I'm the dumb student who needs to be taught a lot of lessons," she added.

"And your daughter was being a pretentious bitch too, wasn't she?" I asked.

"Yes, Mistress. But I---"

"But what, bitch?" I asked going into dominant mode as I really began to slam into her ass.

"Ahhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck!!!"

"That's right, bitch. Now look at you on your knees getting your," I slapped her ass, and did again after each word, "black... ass... fucked."

"Oh God, Mistress fuck me," she moaned, so turned on by the domination.

"Look at me, bitch," I ordered, a rush of adrenaline at having such power over another person, especially a black goddess like Babygirl.

She obeyed, even as she moaned again from the deep ass drilling.

"Who owns your black ass?" I questioned.

"You do, Mistress," she moaned. "You own my black ass."

"Louder, nigger," I demanded, using the word only at the height of sexual power and when she was completely in the throes of sexual submissive lust.

"Ahhhhh shit, fuck. You do, Mistress. You do," she declared, willing to agree to anything I said, just like so many of my submissive characters when they were being dominated by their Mistress or Master.

"And don't you forget it, nigger," I said, continuing to pound her ass, surprised at how much work being he fucker instead of the fuckee was. I was really burning some calories tonight.