Ben & Nancy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you keep doing what you're doing, Aunt Barb, you'll find out how hard it can get," Ben replied. "And it won't take long, either!"

His aunt kept caressing his cock and, as Ben had predicted, it wasn't long before, once again, his cock was standing at attention. This time, he was the one twisting and turning and groaning with pleasure.

"I...you'll probably think I...I'm awful," Barbara murmured as her hand continued sliding up and down his swelling shaft, "but...I...I want to kiss it." A beautiful flush spread across her face and chest. "Would...would you...mind if...if I did that, Ben?"

"No! Not at all, Aunt Barb!" Ben replied. He was barely able to talk because of the waves of ecstasy breaking over him.

Wide-eyed, Ben watched his aunt get to her knees and bend over him. Her soft, dark hair tumbled onto him, tickling him, raising his level of passion even higher. This was more fantastic than any fantasy Ben ever had about his aunt. She brought the tip of his cock to her lips and kissed it. She lifted her head for a second, then kissed it again, and again. Then she looked up at him and smiled. "I thought it would taste bad," she said, her voice full of wonder. "But it doesn't, not at all!" She bent down and this time she licked his cock.

Ben groaned when his aunt's tongue lashed the swollen, veined surface of his throbbing wand. Then even more excitement shot through him as warmth and wetness engulfed him when she took the ribbed, throbbing shaft into her mouth.

Barbara kept sucking on him, and it seemed to Ben that she, too, was getting as turned on as he was. He reached under her, found her dangling breasts, and began pulling on her nipples, bringing gasps of delight from her that echoed his. Just when he didn't think he could stand what his aunt was doing any more, she sat up, leaving his straining cock waving in the air.

"Oh, Ben, darling, I want you in me again! I need you in me again!" she announced breathlessly. "I...I don't care if I rot in hell for all time for doing this, I have to have you!"

"Ride...me, Aunt...Barb!" Ben gasped, forcing the words out through a throat tightened by passion.

"Ride you?" his aunt asked, looking puzzled.

Ben realized his aunt really was inexperienced about sex. "Sit on me and put me in you," he told her.

Barbara swung her leg across him and settled her self on his body. Her inner thighs caressed his sides and her damp opening pressed against his rigid shaft, trapping it between them. When she slid upward, she rubbed her damp slit against the underside of Ben's steel-hard rod and groaned softly. She repeated the action and groaned some more, as did he.

After teasing them both for a while with gentle motions of her hips, Barbara finally reached between them and grasped her nephew's cock. Holding it still, she raised her hips, then she slowly lowered herself onto him, sighing with delight as his shaft slid up inside her. "Oh, yes!!!" she moaned, beginning to rock her hips, making his cock whip around inside her, stimulating both of them. "This is marvelous, Ben! God! I love doing it like this!"

Ben grasped her bobbing breasts, rubbed his thumbs over her rigid nipples, and her head rolled back. As their bodies strained, the room was once more filled with the sounds of shared passion. Ben felt his aunt begin to tremble, and heard the beginning of the sound that signalled her coming.

He held on to her breasts, his thumbs teasing the unyielding tips, as her body shook, her cries got louder, and she exploded into a fit of extreme ecstasy.

"Yes!!! Oh, God!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!" she cried, her movements wild, as another orgasm overwhelmed her. "Yes!!! Oh!!!! Uh!!! Uh!!! Uh!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

When his aunt's orgasm exploded, Ben's did, too. Hot fluids bubbled up from deep inside his body and filled her to overflowing. Their mixed juices trickled down between them, tickling him.

Slowly, Barbara's spasms of joy passed and she collapsed onto her nephew's chest. After a few moments, she straightened her arms, lifted herself off him, and rolled onto the bed next to him. She looked at her nephew, who watched a look of dismay form on her face. "My God! What have I done?" she exclaimed, her eyes filling with tears. "What is wrong with me?"

"Look, Aunt Barb, don't get so upset," Ben said, "We didn't do anything wrong. All we did was make love."

"Yes...yes we...we did! But my God, you're my nephew!" his aunt protested. "What we...we did is...it's incest!"

"No it isn't," Ben said. "We're only related by marriage. It isn't like there's a blood relationship between us."

"But it's still wrong!" his aunt murmured. "So wrong! I...I can't ever let this happen again!" She slipped out of bed and left the room, headed for the bathroom.

When his aunt returned to the bedroom, she was wearing a thick terrycloth robe. She sat down on the bed, being careful to keep the robe closed. "Ben, I mean it," she said. "We...both of us...we let ourselves get out of control today. I...I'm not sorry, I guess, but...but I...we can't ever let this happen again." She gazed at him. "Do you understand?"

"I understand," Ben said. "I love you, Aunt Barb."

"I...I love you, too," his aunt replied.

Ben grinned. "Hey, would you like it if I took you out to dinner?" he asked.

His aunt blushed furiously. "I...I'm sorry, I invited you over, but I didn't make dinner for you, did I?" she said.

"I'm not complaining," Ben said. "Come on, let's get dressed. I'll buy you a pizza."

"OK," his aunt said.

They got up, got dressed, then Ben took his aunt to a local pizza restaurant for dinner.

12