Becoming Kari Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean up against the bed frame and catch my breath. My mind wanders to a million different thoughts. What would the real thing be like? How does cum taste? Am I good at sucking dick? How would it feel to have someone cum inside me? What does my pussy taste like? I look over at the toy glistening with my juices and decide that I can answer that last one right now. I get in front of the toy and look at it up close. As I tentative bring myself closer to it, I think to myself that I never wanted to suck dick before but I feel myself getting pulled in. I lick the head of the shaft and taste my juices, a slight sweetness. I lick the shaft up and down, feeling the ridges with my tongue. I decide to go for it and wrap my lips around the head and take the head into my mouth. My lips are stretched wide as I let it in, realizing that it is probably a bit too big for my first blowjob.

I sit back and look at the clock. Oh, crap I have less than 10 minutes left until the test starts. I get up and sit in front of the computer feeling naughty as I feel the plug press a bit deeper. I took a minute to send the pictures I had taken to my email before I got a devilish idea. I went over to the toy box and grabbed the small one. I placed it on the chair and sat back down on it, feeling it slide between my lips. It didn't stretch me as much as the last one did, but it felt like it was hitting different places inside. I got myself set up for the final and with two minutes to go I see a text come through.

"Busted. I knew you were going to go through my stuff."

Oh shit, how did she know what I was doing? I smack myself on the forehead, she's on my computer. Of course she saw the emails come through.

"It looks like you had some fun. The big one is good but my favorite is the medium. Where did you get that outfit, it doesn't look like one of mine?"

I breath a sigh of relief, she's not pissed after all. I respond back "It was in the box in the closet. That's a fantasy checked off the list."

I set the phone down but another message came through. "A fantasy... OMG when you are done with the final don't leave the room. I will be there as soon as I finish with yours."

I read the text with a smile, I might be able to check a few more things off my list before we switch back. The test opened up and I got right to work on the Chemistry. I didn't notice the sense of alarm in her words. I also didn't notice the next message that came through "And whatever you do, don't let Matt see you like that."

The test was a breeze. I was finished in no time at all. I even saw through the trick questions without too much trouble. I looked at the clock and figured that Kari would be finishing up my final in a few minutes as well. I stood up, letting the toy slide from my now juicy pussy. I look back at the box on the bed and pick up the hood. The phone buzzed and I saw the message flash briefly "Done with my final. OMW!" I knew how to surprise her. I get on the bed and slip the hood over my head. The latex muffled the sounds in the room. I think I hear the door to the apartment close. I put my hands above my head on the pillow and spread my legs apart. I hear the door to my room open and footsteps up to the bed. I try to sound seductive "Hey baby, how was your day?" I barely finish speaking when I feel something pressing between my lips. It feels like a plastic cock head. My head is lifted up and I feel hands buckle the gag behind my head. My tongue explores the two inch invader in my mouth. I try to speak but no words make it past the gag. This was getting kinky.

"I love how much of a slut you are. The gag finally showed up today, so much for prime shipping." I hear the words through the mask and even though they are muffled I know that voice. Only it's not mine, it is Matt's. "By the looks of things you are all warmed up for tonight. Did you really ride a dildo while you took your test? So fucking hot." I feel his hands roam over my body before he grabs my hands and pulls me up out of bed. "Let's go. You wouldn't want to be late for your big fantasy." With that I feel him leading me towards the door. What fantasy is he talking about? My mind flashes to the text asking where I got the outfit. She didn't know this was going to happen. Shit shit shit. There is no way I can back out of this now. But what was the fantasy? Kari's list of fantasies was pretty extensive, and some of them pretty advanced. And I'm sure there were a few that I didn't know about. I hear the front door open as he leads me out into the hall. I guess I will find out....

12