Becoming A Slut Husband: Tom (1)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Becky?"

"Mmmmmmmmm?"

"Did you like that?"

"You have to ask?"

"Validation sweetie. I want to know that you got what you wanted before reminding you that there is quid pro quo."

"What?"

"My turn sweetie" and I pointed at my hard throbbing cock.

"What do you want, a blow job or a fuck?"

"What ever you want to give me."

"I'm already on my back, my legs are spread and you've just seen to it that I'm so wet down there hat a telephone pole would slide in with no trouble so let's screw, okay?"

As she dressed she said, "You aren't going to brag about this are you? I don't want Butch to ever find out."

"You know better than that Becky. If I bragged there would never be another time and I want another time, don't you?"

She looked away from me and then, almost in a whisper, she said, "Yes, yes I do."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well girls talk to girls and even though Becky had said it would stay between the two of us she must have told a few of her girlfriends because I suddenly became very popular. It was an exciting and dangerous time for me. Exciting because of all the pussy I was getting (and lets be honest here - the feeling that I was such a stud) and dangerous because all the girls belonged to other guys. Two were married, three were engaged to be married and all the rest had steady boyfriends. They all had one thing in common though, they all wanted to have their cunts licked and they all wanted to have their cunts licked at least once while they were still full of their boyfriend's stuff. The fact that I was willing to do that could only have started with Becky.

I was averaging one new girl every other week. None of them was looking for a permanent relationship with me, they just wanted to see if "it was true." Once they found out that it was they snuck around on their boyfriend for a week or two before they stopped seeing me, although several did come back for a 'refresher' every month or so.

I didn't have a steady girlfriend, hell, I didn't want one; she would have only gotten in the way of all the pussy I was getting. Anyway, that is how I felt until I met Madge.

The first time I saw Madge I fell ass end over teakettle for her. For me it was love at first sight and I set out to get her. The first step was to eliminate all the other women in my life at that time. Easier said than done. It isn't easy to tell a girl who has just discovered the joy of having her pussy eaten that she is going to have to find someone else to do it. Especially when the reason she is with you is that she couldn't find anyone else to do it. But I managed Madge and I started dating and then going steady and then finally I asked her to marry me and she accepted.

The day after I slid the ring on her finger was the first day I cheated on her. In my defense I can only say that I did it to keep her. I know that sounds a lot like, "I had to burn the village down to save it" but it is true. Madge had transferred in from out of state and didn't know many people and they ones she did know didn't run in my circle of friends so she never knew of my reputation and I never wanted her to know.

The day after I proposed to Madge we were at a kegger at the Pi Kappa Alpha house and Marlene Ames came up to me and said:

"Hey silver tongue, where you been?"

"Just around Mar."

"Not around here where I could get to you sugar. I'm going through withdrawal Robbie. I need my pussy eaten. We need to get together. When's a good time for you?"

"Sorry Mar, but I'm spoken for now. I can't be straying off the reservation."

"Reservation, smeservation. If you don't want a little birdie to sing in Butch's ear about what you do with Becky (Becky was one of those who came back every couple of weeks for a refresher) you will sneak out of here with me right now while Hal is playing Chug A Lug over at the keg."

I didn't know if Marlene would see to it that Butch found out or not, but I couldn't chance it. Butch had a nasty temper and while a fight with him could go either way, win or lose Madge would want to know what the fight was about. I saw Madge in a corner talking with some girls and I juts hoped she wouldn't miss me and come looking for me. A quick glance at Hal showed him in the Chug A Lug contest and I knew that would last a while so I turned to Marlene and said:

"Lead the way."

I almost got out of it. When we got outside she asked me where I was parked. I lied to her and told her that I hadn't driven that night and that we would have to use Hal's pick up truck.

"We can't do that. What if he comes out?"

"Well I'm not going to do it on the porch or the lawn so I guess it won't happen" and I turned to go back inside.

Marlene grabbed my arm, "No, we'll do it. Hal is parked just down the street."

Hal's truck had a topper on the back and when Marlene and I climbed in the back I was surprised to see that he had an air mattress lying on the bed. I didn't really want to do it, but all my reluctance vanished when Marlene raised her skirt and took off her thong. There is just something about the sight of a ready pussy that does that to me.

Marlene pulled her legs back to open herself for me and I saw that her cunt lips were red and puffy from being freshly fucked. Cum was leaking out of her pussy and running down the crack of her ass. I thought of Hal suddenly coming out of the frat house and I decided to get mine first. I started to take my pants off and Marlene said:

"What are you doing?"

"You know the rules Mar. They haven't changed. I get to fuck the pussies I eat."

"We might not have enough time for that. Eat me first."

"Nope. I'm going to fuck you first" and I moved up and slid my cock into her sloppy cunt. There is nothing that feels so good, at least to me, as sliding your cock into the pussy of another man's woman.

"Did you fuck Hal before you left the house knowing that you were going to try and blackmail me tonight?"

She looked away from me and I laughed and said, "Does your husband have any idea of what a slut you can be?"

"No" she whispered.

"Blackmail can work both ways Mar. Butch could learn about me and Hal could learn about you. Think about it" I said as I took my sloppy seconds.

When I finished I was on my knees looking down at her and she said:

"What are you going to do?"

"What do you expect me to do Mar?"

"You won't let Hal find out, will you?"

"Oh come on Mar. You are a great piece of ass even when you are giving out sloppy pussy; do you really think I'd want to screw that up?"

"So now what?"

"A deal is a deal Mar. I got mine so now you get yours."

I pulled her legs apart and slid two fingers into her cunt and then I lowered my head and ran my tongue into her. My fingers stroked in and out as I probed with my tongue. I sucked on her clit for a while and then I did some licking and sucking and then I went back to sucking on her clit. I alternated working on her clit and the rest of her pussy and about the time I was beginning to worry that we had been gone from the party too long I decided that I needed to hurry things along. I shoved a finger in Mar's ass and she went wild. Her hands grabbed the back of my head and pulled me hard against her cunt as she had an orgasm. I pulled back from her and reached for my pants.

"I'd like to fuck you again, but I think we have to get back to the party. Let's hope we weren't missed."

Hal was still at the keg when we went inside and Madge was still talking to some girls. I breathed a sigh of relief, but it was a relief that was short lived.

That was my first time cheating on Madge, but it wasn't to be the last.

To be continued.

12