Becoming A Slut Husband: Rob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't that what you wanted?"

"Oh God no Hillary, that is the last thing I want. I don't ever want to see him hurt Hill, I love him."

"You what?!!! You never have anything good to say about him Aud, how the fuck can you say you love him?"

"That was only girlfriend talk Hill. You have never liked him so I've just said what you wanted to hear. I didn't mean one word of it."

"Well you shouldn't have sounded so much like you meant it because you sure had me convinced."

"Call your friend Hill, do it right now, right now and call off your hit man."

"I don't know if I can."

"You fucking better be able to Hill; if anything happens to Rob I'll kill you. I swear to God Hill, one hair on his head gets hurt I'll kill you."

"Whoa Aud, don't panic, I'll do it."

Hillary took her cell phone out of her purse and punched in a number.

"Harry? Hillary here. Hey lover, you know that favor I asked you for?"

"Yeah, that one. I was mistaken; she doesn't really want it done."

"Okay, call me back and let me know."

She disconnected and dropped the phone back in her purse. "See? No problem."

Audrey just sat there with her head in her hands. Finally she looked up. "How could you do that Hill? How could you do something like that?"

"Hey Aud, you're my best bud; I'd do anything for you, you know that. I thought that was what you wanted and when I found out I could make it happen I went for it."

"Jesus God I hope he never finds out about this, he would leave me for sure."

"No he won't, not if he loves you."

"Yeah? Well maybe he won't love me anymore when he finds out I almost got him killed."

Hillary's phone started beeping and she answered it.

"Hello?"

"Yeah Harry. Is it taken care of?"

"What!! Oh shit. Keep trying Harry, keep trying."

She disconnected and said, "We have a problem. Harry can't call it off."

"What? Why not?"

"The guy he set it up with has gone out of town and Harry doesn't know where he is."

"Oh shit. What are we going to do?"

"I told Harry to keep on trying."

"But what if this hit man is already after Rob?"

"All we can do is hope that Harry finds him before he can do anything."

"That's not good enough Hillary; Rob's in danger. Just leave Hillary; just get out of here. I need to figure out what to do. There has to be something I can do."

"You could call him and warn him."

"Oh sure, right! I can see it now. "And how do you know I'm in danger Audrey?" "Because I kind of accidentally got a hit man out looking for you." He would leave me in a heartbeat."

"But he would still be alive Aud. How much do you love him? Enough to see him alive even if he isn't with you?"

"Oh shit Hillary, how could you do this to me."

"I'll keep trying Aud, I'll keep after Harry" and she walked out of the picture.

Audrey picked up the glass she had been drinking out of and threw it across the room where it smashed into the wall. "Shit, shit, shit!" she yelled and got up and hurried from the room.

I turned to Hank, "Now what?"

"She ran out of the house, got in her car and she is headed for town. My man is on her, but so far all he knows is that she is headed for town"

Just then his phone rang and he picked it up.

"Gleason."

"Yeah? What have you got?"

"Okay, wait one."

He covered the mouthpiece with his hand and said, "She just pulled up at your building."

"Tell your man to stay put and watch her car."

I took my cell phone out of my pocket and called the office.

"Stella?"

"My wife is on the way up. When she gets there don't let her leave. I don't care if you have to sit on her, keep her there until I get there."

I told Hank to follow me and I ran from the building.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I got off the elevator on the fifth floor Audrey saw me and she ran to me and threw her arms around me.

"You're safe, thank God you're safe. I need to talk to you baby, it's important. Can we go in your office?"

As we entered my office she noticed Hank following along and she said, "I need to talk to you in private Rob."

"Anything you want to say can be said in front of Hank. He's my bodyguard and he goes everywhere I go."

"Bodyguard? I don't understand."

"Well Aud, when I got the idea you wanted me dead I felt that it would be prudent to get some protection."

"I wanted you dead? Are you crazy?"

"You tell me," I said as I took the recorder out of my briefcase and hit the play button.

"Know where I can hire a hit man?" the recorder spat out and Audrey moaned, "Oh my God" and the life seemed to go out of her and she slumped down in a chair.

"So what is this important thing you need to talk to me about?"

She lifted her head and looked at me and after a second she said, "I came down here to warn you that your life is in danger" and she started crying. She got up to leave, but Hank put himself between her and the door and I got up from behind my desk, went to her and put my arms around her.

"Let me go."

"No, I don't think so."

"Damn it, let me go!"

"No Audrey, I won't."

"You don't understand. It is because of me. I put you in danger."

"I know Aud, but it is all right. You didn't mean to and I know it. We will be all right, I promise."

"You know? What do you mean, you know?"

"Just sit back down and I'll tell you all about it."

I played the full recording for her, told her how I'd gotten it and then I told her how I had wired the house to keep track of her and hired Hank's company to watch her and watch my back. She sat there and stared at me stunned, so stunned that she didn't even realize that her cell phone was ringing until I called her attention to it. She took it out of her purse and answered it. It was Hillary calling to say that the matter had been taken care off.

"You're shitting me," she said.

"Well I hope you never give that bastard a taste."

"Okay. I'll call you later. I may need a place to stay for a while."

She disconnected and put her phone back into her purse. "There never was a hit man. Harry wanted to get into Hillary's pants and he told her he could set up a hit man to thinking it would help him get on her good side."

"What was that part about needing a place to stay?"

"I'm certainly not going home with you after what you've done."

"After what I've done?"

"I thought you loved me. How could you possibly believe that I would do what you were thinking I was doing?"

"How in the hell could I not believe it. It is on the tape. It is on every piece of audio and video I have of you talking to Hillary. I didn't hear you once say, "Just kidding Hill,' not once."

"So what Rob? You don't like Hillary and never have so I keep my relationship with her to myself. I am with her the way I always am when I'm with her and what I say is for her. I can't explain it any better than that. She doesn't like you anymore than you like her so when I'm with her I tell her what she wants to hear. All you ever had to do was confront me with that tape and demand an explanation. And I would have cleared things up for you."

"Why would I have accepted your explanation as the truth. Why would I have not thought that you were lying to cover things up?"

"I don't know Rob, but I would have expected you to try if you really loved me. I suppose this is why you haven't made love to me in months?"

I shook my head yes.

"And the money problems, that fake too?"

Again I nodded a yes.

"What was the plan Rob, what were you trying to accomplish?

She stared at me for a couple of seconds while I tried to think of how to best answer her and then she said:

"You don't have to tell me, the tape did. You heard the part about me being used to having sex with a lot of guys and you thought cutting me off would make me go out and get a lover. That's why you were having me watched, isn't it. You wanted to catch me cheating."

She stood up. "Isn't that the shits. I came down here to tell you I had put your life in danger fully expecting that you would leave me when I was done and all the time you were looking for a way to get rid of me. Goodbye Rob." She turned and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?"

"Away from you Rob."

"Be reasonable Audrey. Hillary believed you and she was looking you right in the eye when you told her what you did and she has known you and been close to you one hell of a lot longer than I have. After what I heard on the tapes how could I have believed you didn't mean it."

"I don't know Rob, but it doesn't matter now. I could never live with you knowing that you believed me capable of hurting you."

And then she was out the door and gone.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I got home I found Audrey's wedding ring on the kitchen table along with her key to the house along with a note telling me she would drop off the car as soon as she got it unloaded. Her clothes were gone and she had left behind every piece of jewelry I'd given her.

She refused to answer my calls and ten days later I was served with divorce papers. She claimed irreconcilable differences and asked for nothing except out of the marriage. She won't see me, she won't talk to me and when I told my attorney to pass the word to her through her attorney that I was going to keep fighting the divorce until she at least sat down and talked with me.

She sent back word that she didn't care if the divorce went through or not since all it would do for her was free her up so she could get married again and she had no plans to do that. Then she threw in the kicker. She sent me a picture of her with two guys. One was in her mouth and the other was fucking her from behind. The one in her mouth was holding up a newspaper showing me that it was last Sunday's paper. Audrey enclosed a note with the picture; it said:

"Here you go Rob, just what you were looking for."

I called my lawyer and told him to let the divorce proceed.

12