Becoming a Lesbian Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I responded, my eyes going wide, not even processing how I felt about her two orders, more focused on my fear for my Mom: Yes, Ms. Amber, I will obey.

I arrived at the salon and went in. At first they didn't know about any appointment until I mentioned, "Ms. Amber sent me."

"Ooooooh, so you're her newest project," the large woman, who looked older than me, said.

"My business is actually her newest project," I corrected her, now dismayed I was going to have to eat this large woman's pussy!

"Sure, sure honey, whatever," she waved it off, uncaring about my nuance, "just come with me."

I followed her past three hairdressers who were working on customers, and to the final chair.

"Take a seat," she offered.

I did.

Then unlike most hairdressers, who always chatted your ears off, which I hated, she didn't say a word, only began cutting my hair... not even asking what style I wanted.

I thought of objecting to that, but I'd just agreed to go with whichever haircut Ms. Amber had ordered for me. So instead I asked, "And what hairstyle has Ms. Amber requested for me?"

"A bob cut," she answered as she proceeded to snip away of my long luscious hair; it had been this length for decades!

"What?" I gasped, a little louder than I'd anticipated that coming out.

"A bob cut," she repeated, as if I hadn't heard her.

"No, I don't want that!" I objected, leaning way forward and away from her to escape her scissors.

"I believe only what Ms. Amber wants is relevant here, is it not?" she objected right back, while a little roughly, she yanked my shoulders back into my sitting upright in the chair properly.

"I guess so," I sighed, "But I've had it this length for decades."

"Then it's high time for a change," she said breezily, as she resumed chopping off almost all my hair. I felt tears beginning to well up inside me while the mirror I was facing showed me every single minute of a major part of my identity falling to the floor right before my eyes.

"I suppose," I sighed again, trying not to weep.

Once she'd finished I looked very different. More mature, and even sophisticated in some way, and although I wanted to hate it... actually I didn't.

"Come with me," Sharon then said.

I followed her into an office at the back of the salon, and she seated herself in a chair while asking, "You know why I brought you back here, right?"

"To pay for my haircut by eating your pussy," I replied sullenly.

"No, you're still paying me the sixty dollars for the haircut," she said, "you may count this as my tip. And if you do a good job, I'll consider it a generous tip."

"Okay," I said, part of me curious to know what she tasted like... another part repulsed to be going down on a stranger... and a rather large stranger.

"Well then," she said, as she hiked up her dress and spread her legs to expose her unpantied twat, "this pussy isn't going to eat itself."

"Right, sorry," I said, approaching her nervously, "this all seems rather unorthodox."

"If you're Ms. Amber's newest pet, then mine is just the first of many strangers' pussies you'll be snacking on," she predicted as I knelt before her.

"God, I hope not," I said as I looked at her hairy pussy, so very different from Ms. Amber's and Nicole's hairless ones.

"Trust me," she said, as she grabbed my head and pulled me snugly between her legs, "you'll be a completely different woman by the time she's done with you. You may even start liking yourself!"

Well that was a strange thing to say! I found her scent strong as I extended my tongue and tried to lick my way through the hairy pussy. It took a bit of determination to clear a path and get directly to her pussy... which was already a little wet.

"There you go, now eat Momma's pussy," she moaned, which instantly had my own mother flashing into my head... please, please, please will Ms. Amber not have seduced, manipulated or used my Mom!

I focused on licking this woman, wanting to hurry back to my shop, feeling a great need to check in on my Mom to see if she was still okay.

"You're one eager beaver all right," she praised as I devoured her pussy, which although I was doing it only because I'd been coerced into doing it by Ms. Amber, and I was licking it aggressively because I needed to get back, there was still no doubt I was enjoying this pussy and her strong pussy bouquet that appeared to be concentrated in her abundance of pubic hair.

It took only a few minutes, before she roughly shoved my face deep into her pussy and began grinding on it. I kept my tongue extended, and was rewarded with a gush of tasty wetness that went mostly into my open mouth and down my throat.

"That's it," she quaked as her orgasm hit her. And I couldn't explain why, but knowing I was the one who'd gotten her off sent a chill up my back.

I lapped up her cum until she released her grip on my head saying, "You're a natural little pussy muncher!"

I looked up, my face no doubt shiny with her wetness, and mentioned, "yours is only the third pussy I've ever eaten."

"Well, I'm sure that count will increase drastically in a hurry," she said as she stood up.

I didn't respond, since what was there to say? She added, as she pulled her dress back down, "But anytime you're craving some pussy, feel free to stop by."

"Um, okay," I said; that wasn't likely going to happen.

"Once you start eating pussy, you won't ever get enough of it," she said. "Trust me."

"It's just the means to an end," I replied as I stood up.

"Then keep telling yourself that while you still need to," she smirked and headed out of her office.

I followed her, paid my bill, and returned to the car and driver who drove me back to work. I'd been gone an hour and a half. That could translate into an eternity and a multitude of accomplishments in Ms. Amber's world.

Traffic delayed my return.

I texted Mom a carefully safe question: Where are you?

She responded almost immediately, which relieved me, as did her answer: Just having a late lunch.

I responded: Want to meet for supper? How long are you in town?

She responded: That would be great. I'll be here for at least a few days. Ms. Amber has asked me to stick around and help her using some of my ideas.

My eyes went wide. She'd just called Amber Ms. Amber! Why would she do that? Did she already feel she had to? Also, why would a control freak like Amber possibly want advice from a retired woman?

My brief moment of relief was gone, and full out stress had replaced it.

I responded, trying to be polite, wondering if she was still at the office, if she was still with Amber: That's great. I'd love to keep you around for a few days.

The car pulled up to the shop, I hurried out and went directly up the stairs and just outside my office and asked Sophia, "Is my Mom still here?"

"No, she left an hour ago."

"Oh good," I said, letting out a huge sigh of relief.

"With Ms. Amber."

"You can't be fucking serious!" I cursed, slamming my open palm on her desk.

"I'm sorry."

"Why?"

"Because I can guess what you're thinking," she said. "Ms. Amber told me they were going out for lunch so they could get to know each other better, and you think horrible things are happening."

"Oh God," I said, indeed thinking the worst.

"Oh God what?" Ms. Amber asked from behind me.

I turned to see she was alone, thank God, and said tersely, "Nothing."

"Nice haircut," she said, examining it.

"It's way too short."

"No, on you it's perfect," Amber said, having strolled behind me for a complete look. "Come into my office, we need to talk."

I sighed, gave Sophia a look, and followed Ms. Amber into my office, her office, whatever. She seated herself at my desk, slipped out of her heels, placed them on my/her desk and ordered me, "Come here and massage my feet."

"Seriously?"

"Not very long ago you promised to do anything I ordered, and already I'm getting attitude?"

'It's just that doing such a task is very demeaning," I explained.

"And you disapprove of being demeaned? Too bad. So instead, you will now suck each of my toes through my sweaty nylon, is that clear?" she asked in a tone indicating the question was rhetorical. "Or are you now requesting me to turn your Mom into my newest pet? She's very lonely you know, so she'd likely submit to me without much effort at all. You know: like daughter, like mother?"

I sighed as I walked over to her and picked up her silky sheer foot in my hand.

"No, that's the order you refused, so now you've gotten yourself the new one. Now get on your knees and suck my toes, you dumb slut!"

Shame coursed through me; yet needing to protect my mother, I obeyed her, kneeling down and taking her manicured pinkie into my mouth. The silk tasted salty sweet, which was oddly appealing.

"Good bimbo," Amber said, as I advanced to her next toe.

It was still humiliating.

Amber continued, "Your mother is a very pretty woman."

"Please don't talk about my mother," I said, as I moved to her middle toe.

"Why not?"

"Just please don't," I requested.

"Did you know she hasn't had sex in over four years?" Amber asked. "I mean, I don't go even four days, ever. But four years? Fuck."

"I don't need to know this," I complained, moving to her fourth toe, and just then, buzzing in my pussy started up yet again. "Oh, no. Not again," I sighed.

"Yes again. You still need to be punished for coming in the first place," she pointed out.

"How could I not?" I asked incredulously. "That thing was crazy intense!"

"Regardless, your instructions were not to come," she said, as I reached her big toe.

"I can't fathom anyone able to control themselves at such a high intensity," I defended.

"Perhaps," she said. "Your mother heard you coming that third time, you know. She even asked me why you were having an orgasm just outside the door."

"Oh God," I said. I'd worried she might have. And worse, she'd known what it was!

"I told her you're undergoing a sexual awakening."

"You didn't!" I gasped, looking at her.

"I don't tell lies," she said smugly.

"Yeah, you're such an honest person," I responded sarcastically.

"Other foot," she said, snapping her fingers. As I went to her other foot with the heaviest sigh I could possibly expel, she added, "And yes, I am one. I may neglect to tell you things, but what I do say is always the truth."

"So you're not a fibber, just deceptive?" I asked, just before I sucked on her other big toe.

"Perhaps," she shrugged. "I can't deny taking advantage of stupid people."

"I'm not stupid," I said, that comment really pissing me off.

"And I suppose you're not desperate either?"

I didn't say any more as I went to the next toe... I was indeed desperate and thus vulnerable to her machinations. I couldn't deny it.

"I also have a way of seeing deep inside a woman to the truth of her dark sexuality."

Again I didn't say anything. Perhaps it was the buzzing still going on in my pussy, but although it was humiliating, this task was turning me on... obeying her was turning me on.

"Nothing to say?" she asked as I reached the middle toe.

"So humiliation turns you on?" I asked, refusing to admit my uncomfortable truths, but not denying them either.

"No, humiliation turns you on," she corrected me. "Just like I said earlier, and like I was able to tell within moments of meeting you, you're a natural submissive."

Again I remained silent, knowing whatever I might say, regardless of its intent, she'd turn it around like she had my previous response.

"You likely needed me more for awakening your submissive persona and for prompting you to explore your true sexuality, than for saving your store," she said, as I moved to her second to last toe.

"I don't think so," I finally spoke up.

"You're not supposed to think, you dumb slut," Amber said harshly. "You're an old bitch who was living a mundane life, and whose shop was about to get shut down forever, but now you have a thriving shop, and you're finally embarking upon the path towards becoming the true submissive you were born to be."

"No one is born that way," I denied.

"Perhaps not," she shrugged, "okay, the way you were raised, then. You do know your mother is another natural submissive, do you not?"

As I reached the last toe, I sighed, "I don't think so."

"Of course you wouldn't," she said. "You're as dumb as they come when it comes to sex. You lived your entire adult life in a marathon of meaningless sexual encounters with men who were just using you for getting off."

"I used them to get off," I corrected her.

"Same thing," she shrugged. "Now lick the entire sole of my foot, including the heel."

"Aren't we done yet?" I asked, again with a blunt sigh.

"You dumb cunt!" she snapped. "We're done when I fucking say we're done! You haven't learned a fucking thing yet! I might have to turn your mother into a cunt-licking slut just to teach you a fucking lesson!"

"No, no, no," I responded urgently. "Not that! I'll obey you like a good dumb slut, Ms. Amber."

"I'm getting sick of all this pretending you're above me, and that you're not the cunt-craving whore we both know you are," she continued angrily.

"Yes, I'm a dumb cunt," I admitted, humiliated to be saying such words about myself.

"And? Say on."

"And a cunt-craving whore whose only purpose is to please you," I added, feeling humiliated and yet getting more turned on from saying it.

"Good. More."

"I'm a dumb bitch whose only purpose is to serve younger, prettier women such as yourself, Ms. Amber," I said, hating every word I was saying, as I extended my tongue and licked the sole of her foot only as a show of humility.

"Better," Amber said. "Now understand this: I have no intentions of turning your mother."

"Thank you, Ms. Amber," I said, a huge weight off my shoulders, as I licked every inch of her foot.

"Unless... you continue to be a pain in the ass," she added.

"Then I'll do anything you say, Ms. Amber," I repeated my earlier promise and meaning it... wiling to do absolutely anything to protect my mother.

"Good," she said, as she presented her other foot for my tongue.

I licked that sole too, and she said, "So your amended punishment will be to report to the break room and service every last employee during their afternoon breaks today."

My eyes went wide. "I will obey Ms. Amber, as promised, but doing that will discredit me to all my employees. Isn't there anything else I can do instead? With your permission, of course."

"Trust me, you're already the bottom feeder around here," she said. "You haven't any credit remaining to diss."

"Isn't there anything else I can do instead, Ms. Amber?" I asked. "Anything?"

"Well, I am feeling generous," she said. "So I'll give you a different punishment in a while, but you won't like it any better."

"I'll take it, if it means I won't have to service all my employees," I pleaded, trying to use flattery, "It's just that I'd hope when you've trained me to be the perfect pet, and made my... your... our store into a thriving success, and you move on to help some other fortunate woman, I'll be allowed to be back in charge again."

"That is the plan," she agreed, seeming to accept my sly compliments. "Now get down on all fours and crawl to me."

"Yes, Ms. Amber, "I said, giving her foot one last lick, having shockingly enjoyed this task intended to humiliate me, and getting on all fours, I crawled the couple of feet to her.

She then rested her feet on my back and said, "Now just hold still while I get some work done."

"Yes, Ms. Amber," I obeyed, this new task even more humiliating than licking her feet. Yesterday she treated me like a dog, today she was treating me like an inanimate object!

And for an hour, she worked while she rested her feet on my back... the egg vibrating inside me at a low setting the entire time... a constant tease....

Then Sophia walked in and said, "Barbara is back to see you, Ms. Amber."

"Okay, give me exactly one minute and then let her in."

"Of course, Ms. Amber," Sophia replied, and walked out.

"You shall now crawl under my desk and eat my pussy very slowly, while I visit with your mother, is that clear?" she asked, in a tone telling me I'd better not dare to give her any argument.

"Oh God," I said, as she moved her feet off of me and rolled her chair, my chair, back from the desk.

"Hurry, or she'll catch you still crawling under my desk," Amber pointed out.

Realizing I had no choice, I quickly crawled under MY desk and watched as she rolled MY chair back towards me, then spread her legs to offer me her pussy. "Now start licking, slut."

I sighed as I leaned forward and began licking, and just as I did, the buzzing inside me stopped. But the instant I tasted her pussy, a chill went up my spine... God, she tasted so fucking good... and being on my knees servicing her felt so fucking good! For a few seconds I was actually enjoying the submissive task of licking her pussy, and I even forgot about my mother, until Amber asked her, "How was your visit to Sharon's Salon?"

My eyes went wide, and I froze.

"Simply amazing, she's really great!" Mom enthused, and I assumed she then sat down, since her voice began sounding closer whenever she spoke.

Amber's hand slapped the side of my head, soundlessly thank heaven, so I resumed slowly licking her as Amber replied smoothly, "Yes, she certainly has a magic touch. You look amazing!"

"Thanks," Mom replied, clearly enjoying to receive compliments from a woman greater than forty years younger than she.

"You're welcome," Amber said, being so much nicer to her than she'd ever been to me. "I imagine Cass prays she'll look half as good as you do when she's your age."

"I can't believe she allows you to call her Cass," Mom said admiringly. "She doesn't let anyone call her Cass."

"Yes... well... she has been a little hard to tame." Amber said as if sharing a confidence between peers.

"Tame?"

"Yes, tame. You need to understand I employ a rather unorthodox method whenever I assist in rebuilding a company."

"How so?" Mom asked, as I did my best to listen and lick at the same time... which was more challenging than one might think... especially when I was mortified by everything I was hearing.

"May I be frank?" Amber asked, as she placed her hand on my head and just rested it there.

"Please."

"You see, Barbara," Amber said, " it became obvious pretty quickly to me that the principal reason the business wasn't successful... was that Cassie wasn't being true to herself."

"True to herself?"

"Yes, she's been living in denial for years," Amber continued. "Decades, really."

"Denial?"

"Yes, your daughter has been living a façade of herself," Amber continued speaking without actually saying very much... as if testing me... seeing if I would speak up to object... although how could I possibly do that? I was hiding under my own desk eating her pussy, and there was a chance I'd out myself?! But every time I thought I couldn't get any more humiliated, Amber found a way to push the envelope even further!

"How so?" Mom asked, clearly drawn into Amber's meandering analysis of me.

"Well, here goes..." Amber began saying, but then she squeezed her legs tightly around my head, literally muffling the continuing conversation... to the extent where I couldn't hear anything clearly... voices yes... but words no.