BBC: Like Son, Like Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You get turned on from taking a facial?" I asked, this not an aspect I'd considered. That he received sexual pleasure from doing this, even though it should have been pretty obvious.

"Yeah," he nodded sheepishly.

"Do you get hard when you're sucking cock?" I asked.

"Always" he repeated, again feeling guilty about his answers.

"If you could choose between having sex with Amy and sucking a black cock, which would you choose?" I asked.

"At first I thought it would be Amy," he began, not looking up at me at all again, "but Jamal proved it would be black cock."

"How?"

"He texted me while I was at the movies with Amy, demanding I come suck him in the bathroom," he said.

"And you did?"

"Yeah," he nodded, and added, "and then once he texted me to come out and suck him in his car while Amy was in my bedroom and we were making out."

"Oh my."

"And he made me choose, white cunt or black cock, his very words, at prom," he finished.

"That was just last week," I said.

Tears were streaming down his face again when he explained, "That's when he took my anal virginity and had me wear his cum in my underwear for the rest of the prom. Then afterwards when she wanted me, I had to turn her down so she wouldn't feel my sticky butt and learn what I did."

"You really let him fuck you?"

He didn't say anything.

Sucking cock was weird, but allowing a guy to fuck you was definitely gay.

Wasn't it?

"And you let him cum inside you?" I asked, bewildered.

Still nothing. All that was on his face was shame.

"Did you enjoy it?"

Tears streamed down his face.

"Son," I said tenderly, trying to be motherly during this surreal conversation, and knowing it was the right thing to say. "It's okay."

"Dad, it's not fucking okay," he snapped, standing up. "Black cock is all I can think about. I can't push it away. I can't resist it. I can't say no."

"I can help," I said.

"No, you can't," he said, shaking his head violently. "Not that I don't appreciate the offer, but I don't want you getting drawn into this too."

"I won't be," I said.

"Did you look at Jamal's cock?" he asked, a concerned look on his face.

"I saw it," I admitted, not revealing the humiliating fact that I'd gotten hard.

"No, I mean did you look at it? Did you find it hard not to look?"

"I was in a bit of awe at its size, fascinated even," I admitted.

"Then unless you stay well away, you're a goner, Dad. That's how it starts."

"What does?" I asked, not following his train of thought.

"Temptation," he said in a loud, frustrated voice.

"I'm not tempted," I said, meaning it. I was impressed by its size, but that was it. The same way I admire Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson. He's impressive, but he doesn't turn me on. (Yeah I know, that's the opposite of what I said a moment ago and it's classic denial, but this is what I was thinking at the time.)

"I didn't think I was either," he said, "but before I knew it I was sucking black cock in the football storage closet... two or three times a day sometimes."

"Two or three times a day?" I asked, unable to fathom that.

"You may as well know everything," he said, seeming to believe he was past being saved, and happy to finally be able to talk about this to someone, "I have at least a dozen guys at school I service, as well as Mr. Jones."

Although his entire admission was shocking, I asked, "The janitor?"

"He has the fattest black cock of all," he said, as if this were sufficient reason.

"He's in his sixties," I pointed out, still not able to comprehend this.

"Yeah, it takes forever to get him off," Ben said.

"I'll deal with him on Monday," I said firmly, standing up.

"NO! You won't!" Ben said firmly.

"Say what?" I asked, not accustomed to my son arguing with me. "We can't have Hector Jones going around getting students to suck him off."

"I'm a cock sucker," he declared. "It's my choice to suck his cock. He doesn't approach me, I go to him. I actually beg him to let me do it."

"Ben!" I said.

"No," he said, on a roll. "This conversation has made me accept something I've been trying to deny, and yet deep inside me I knew the truth. This isn't anybody's fault, I just love black cock."

I was speechless.

"Thanks Dad," he said after a pause.

"For what?" I asked, still overwhelmed and again wishing Mary was alive to guide me through this.

"I've been sitting on this for months," he said. "It's very lonely being a cocksucker for BBC. It's not like I can tell my buddies all about the nice cock I sucked the night before."

"Son, I don't think this is a healthy acceptance," I said, thinking I'd failed epically if this conversation were to end with his accepting he was a cock sucker.

"You accept me for who I am, right Dad?" he asked, a sudden vulnerability on his face.

"Of course," I said.

"And I can tell you anything?" he asked.

"Of course."

And you won't judge me?"

"Now that I've had some time to think it through, of course, son," I said, pulling him in for a hug. I would have to do some research. Have to see if there was a way to help with his addiction. There was help for alcoholics, drugs and even sex addicts... there also had to be a way to help him out of this addiction.

"Thanks, Dad," he said. "I still hope you don't get sucked in as it can happen in a flash and there is no going back, but you've helped me see that all the stress I've been going through is because I've been fighting who I am. If I crave BBC all the time, it's not as if I can't get any."

His sudden acceptance was shocking. This wasn't the purpose of the conversation for him to accept he is a cock sucker for BBC. It was to save him from it.

As I tried to figure out how to nicely say this still wasn't a healthy lifestyle choice je added, "I love you Dad."

"I love you too, son," I said, tears beginning to well in my eyes. His reaction was so far from what I'd intended, but if he was happy... I don't know.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

He said, "That's Amy. We were going out to a party tonight."

"Great," I said, hoping Amy could keep his focus on her.

"Thanks again, Dad," he said, before heading to the door.

Forty-five minutes later I was alone on my computer doing research.

I read a lot of articles that shocked me... again.

Titles like:

Straight Men are a Lot More Bisexual Than You think; What is the Psychological Need to Suck a Man's Cock and Does Sucking Cock Make Me Gay?

The key things I learned included:

1. More men fantasize about sucking cock than I could have possibly imagined.

2. For many men, it's an outlet for a secret submissive side. It's nothing more than the need to serve that causes a male to want to suck another man's cock. It has NOTHING (the article stressed nothing) to do with sexual orientation. Many guys think if they suck cock they are a fag. You are only a fag if you take it in the ass and want to have relationships with men. You are however, bi. A submissive male who only sucks another guy's cock is serving. He is pleasing.

I also learned about the Kinsey Scale, which describes a range from straight to gay.

0 Exclusively heterosexual

1 Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual

2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual

3 Equally heterosexual and homosexual

4 Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual

5 Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual

6 Exclusively homosexual

X No socio-sexual contacts or reactions

This relaxed me a bit as even after the talk with my son and his surprising epiphany, perhaps he wasn't gay... he could possibly just be just a one or two on the scale.

I was also comforted by the idea that sucking cock could be just the expression of a natural submissive side. My son was a good guy, and thus his willingly serving someone else, even sexually, made sense to me.

The analysis of straight guys sucking cock was further expounded in an article called 7 Reasons Straight Guys Suck Dick, which said that more straight guys suck cock than anyone thinks. The author stressed how nothing is hotter for a straight guy than sucking that first cock. The seven reasons given seemed mostly ridiculous, but here are a couple that I found quite astonishing:

1. Straight Guys are Curious: this includes wondering what a dick would feel like in their hand, in their mouth, and the sensation of it hardening inside them. He even stressed how men are wired to be competitive, which includes being the best at sucking dick.

2. Straight Guys Like Getting Blown: in retrospect this is the most obvious thing ever, as most men prefer a blow job over vaginal sex. Many men don't see oral sex as gay since it isn't 'going all the way', e.g.. a cock penetrating one of a woman's other two holes.

What made all this particularly interesting was that it wasn't about race... just psychology. But Ben's plight was definitely about race as well.

So I googled 'Why do white men suck black cock' and found a website called iloveinterracial, and a forum called 'white men suck black cock'.

There were forty-seven pages of comments from both white and black men. The long-winded question was: What I'd like to know is what makes a white man suck black cock? I'm not talking about cuckolds or homosexual guys, but straight guys sucking the odd black cock and do they swallow the black man's cum and do they like to get a blowjob themselves.

Comments that intrigued me included:

-I think they feel inferior and do it to pay tribute so something so superior.

(This intrigued me, as Jamal had said something similar.)

- The first time a black man put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me to my knees and told me to suck his cock I wasn't gay and had never thought of sex with a man before and I knew it was wrong for some people, but there was something inside me that made this the most erotic encounter I had ever had and I not only desired to suck his rock hard huge shiny black cock, I was also drawn to it like it was programmed into my DNA. I felt just like when I knew I was going to get some pussy for the first time. This time I knew I was his inferior and would be sucking and swallowing his hot cum in my belly, it made me feel so nasty, and I felt so horny. Afterwards I felt so degraded and humiliated to have sucked his big black cock off and swallowed all of his cum. As he stood above me with his superior large cock dripping cum on my face, he had me look in his eyes, he told me that I now knew what I was, and he expected me to always treat black men like the kings they are. I'm sure it's either in my DNA or I have been brainwashed. I don't care which, as long as I know I do my best to please the superior black man.

(This fascinated me, as it was from an actual white guy. He sounded a bit like my son... unsure why he did it... but he did it... and he loved it. And I didn't detect any shame in what he said.)

-I suck black cock because I like to. It turns me on. It's taboo...or was....it's considered pretty normal now. It's different and many times bigger. I get a kick out of doing stuff I'm not supposed to do. It's one thing to be a man and suck dick. But to be a white man and suck black dick is even more, and it doesn't matter to me that some people look down on a white man sucking black dick and eating their cum.

(I wondered if that was true. Was it now pretty normal for a white guy to suck a black cock? Until today I'd had no idea there even was such a sexual subculture.)

-I am a 54 year old happily married (26 years) father of 2, consider myself straight and love to suck big black cock.

(Wow! A married guy with kids who considers himself straight and yet will suck a black cock. Evidence was continuing to pile up that my son wasn't alone in his feelings.)

- Sucking black cock emasculates us white boys. It goes against most everything we were taught growing up. So, when a straight guy bends his knees and sucks a big black cock, that act of submission reinforces his beta status. When the wife or gf watches, he is shamed even more, and knows he can no longer deny he is inferior to the superior black man who just dominated him. It's a power play. It works.

(More about the white guy's mindset, which kept me intrigued. And this guy does feel shame but considers it a plus. Could history be a factor in this?)

- I am not gay I am bisexual (orally only) I am a 50 y/o white man. I love women. I love the feel of a hot tight pussy and certainly love eating pussy and anything else you can think of while having sex with a woman. But I must say I do suck Black cock and Black cock only. When I see a black cock I just drop to my knees completely powerless to turn away from it however I am the opposite with white men. I love to swallow black seed and the size of most black men's cocks are great and of course the Taboo factor plus being in the closet is very exciting.

(Could it be that simply some intangible power possessed by black cock is what captivates white men? This guy is powerless in the face of black cock but only black cock... just like my son.)

-I'm a straight white man in every respect but one; 2 - 4 times a year if I'm single I'll find a bbc to deepthroat on craigslist. Only black men. Their cocks are big, long, look beautiful & silky when they are shining with my saliva... It's taboo. It's exciting. Years ago, I caught an ex of mine watching a porn with a little pigtailed white girl being gang-banged & dominated by two black guys with HUGE cocks. At first I was horrified that this is what got her off. In order to understand her fetish I began to watch similar videos. As time passed I realized I LOVED the vids where the white girl deepthroats & submits to huge black cocks. After a while I began to fantasize that I was the girl. I borrowed my ex's 8" dildo & began to deepthroat it while I watched the videos, I'd come with the dildo buried all the way down my throat. Then I answered a craigslist ad, deepthroated a 9" black cock till he shot into my stomach. Amazing. Loved it ever since.

(This one intrigued me too. What fascinated me was this circuitous route of how a straight guy ended up sucking a black cock; for some reason I wanted to read more of these.)

I went through all forty-seven pages and was rock hard throughout. That should have scared me, yet now I needed to read some stories about white straight men sucking cock.

I learned there were thousands of such stories.

I read a couple dozen. Each one drew me in some more.

My cock raged.

Before I knew it... two hours had passed... and I kept stroking my cock while reading story after story.

The idea of sucking cock was now so intriguing.

So captivating.

Then I came buckets as I suddenly imagined being on my knees before Jamal.

As I recovered, I cursed myself.

What the fuck?

Why did I read so much of this?

Why did it turn me on?

I logged out of my laptop and went to shower, cursing myself for my weakness.

.....

I woke up the next morning refreshed.

What a crazy dream!

I got out of bed and saw my phone flashing. I checked my messages and was suddenly wide awake without my usual morning cup of java.

It was a text.

From an unknown number.

Hi, future cock sucker. Here is a video of your son for you.

Shit, everything yesterday had been real.

And there was no way I'd be able to delete this vid without watching it.

I sat back in my bed and pressed play.

"Hungry for my cock?" a male voice said, his voice slightly covered to disguise who it was, even though it was obviously Jamal, as the camera looked down at my son on his knees.

"God, yes," my son responded with lust both in his eyes and in his tone.

"Where's your girlfriend?" Jamal asked as he adjusted the phone to show me his cock. Hard and big. No doubt it was Jamal's, his cock now forever ingrained in my head.

"Still downstairs at the party," he answered sheepishly.

"Think she would like this cock?"

"Probably," Ben surprised me by saying.

"If you could only have this black cock or Amy's pink pussy," Jamal asked, "which would you choose?"

"Your big, fat, juicy, black cock," Ben answered, the camera back on him.

"Would you rather have my cock in your faggot hole or your cock in your girlfriend?"

"I'd take your big black cock pounding my boi pussy," Ben answered, and after all my reading yesterday I could tell that degrading himself was getting him excited.

"I'd love to let you suck my cock, but I promised your Dad I wouldn't let you have it again until after he sucked it," Jamal revealed.

"No," Ben gasped.

I wasn't sure whether it was the devastation of being denied the black cock he craved, or because he'd inadvertently drawn me into this twisted game.

"Don't worry," Jamal reassured, moving his phone back to his cock. "Your Dad is a born cock sucker. I saw it in his eyes."

"Please leave him out of this," Ben pleaded.

"He brought himself into it when he stormed into my house."

"I'll do anything."

"I know you will," Jamal said smugly. "But for now you're to go back to your girlfriend while I summon Jordan to come and do what you're no longer allowed to do."

"Please, I need your cock so bad," Ben pleaded desperately.

"Sorry, you can blame Daddy dearest," Jamal shrugged, his phone still framed on his big, black, juicy cock.

Did I just call it juicy?

Fuck?

"You didn't tell him you wouldn't fuck my cunt," Ben pointed out desperately, his desire for black cock just like so many of the men's I read about last night.

Jamal laughed, "That's true."

"Please, please, just fuck my cunt and cum inside it," Ben begged like a bitch in heat.

"Tempting," Jamal chuckled. "But too bad... you need to be punished for your Dad's actions. Now go."

"Yes, sir," Ben said, completely deflated, using the same tone he had often used on me on punitive occasions.