BBB - Blacked Bollywood Babes - Bonus 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amrita takes off her sports bra as her milk jugs bulge out in full view. Mike comes over and start pressing them.

He orders - "Punk! Start taking photos now."

He presses Amrita's boob, kisses her, fully fondles her milk-filled tits as Bob takes some good photos. Now, he asks Amrita to take her thong off. But before taking it off, Mike wants to do something really kinky. He bends down near her and bites the strap of her thong. Amrita giggles as Bob take some closeup shots. Mike then put his nose over her panties and sniffs deeply and the cuck takes photos for those as well. Then Amrita takes off her and puts if like a garland on his neck.

Mike orders Bob - "That will be it for the day cuck! Come here and serve us, we are about have to some really naughty and wet sex."

The slave gladly obliges. Mike is very careful in fucking Amrita as he does not want to hurt her. But Amrita is craving for some real anal action. To this, Mike bites his lips and drill her anal hole nice and good. After a good ass fuck, her butthole has gaped very sexily, as Amrita does not feel much down there. She can feel the air going inside her 10x stretched anal hole and it makes her really good and airy inside her sensitive anal canals. Mike order Bob to clean up her gaping hole. The cuck, sniffs, licks and clean up anal hole very neatly. Mike and Amrita thank Bob for his amazing work and give him his rightfully deserved reward - Amrita's used CK thongs for him to sniff it and enjoy its heady aroma; followed by a fine champagne glass full of the pee cocktail. Amrita first release her salty light-golden piss in the glass followed by Mike, who fills it up with his own. They mix it well and Bob can't wait to get his favorite drink as he gulps his reward entirely.

END OF BONUS

*If you want more Bonus episodes, write in the comment section. I am thinking of bringing Shakeel into the mix and add him up the Cucks Jack and Bob. A personal slave and cuck for all three hotties. How do you all think about that? Type in the comment section below.

12