Based on a True Fantasy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waiting.

I felt her hands curve around my hips and her open palms found the curve of my ass. She squeezed and pulled me closer as she tilted her head up and wrapped her moist mouth around my lips. My heart stopped as my eyes drifted close and I felt my daughters tongue invaded my mouth. She kissed me. A woman, bold and strong in her passion.

I could do nothing but hold on as she sucked and nibbled on various parts of my mouth. I enjoyed the feeling of her taking control as she began undoing my tie and unbuttoning my shirt so her hands could slide against my chest. She began to rock her hips against my hard cock, masturbating us both with each motion. Until finally, I couldn't take it any more and my hands swept up and I buried them in her hair. The force of my tongue in her mouth had her shaking beneath me as I dominated her mouth over and over. Claiming it. Making it mine. Stealing all the innocence of our relationship and turning it into something lustful and torrid as I forcibly showed her how it will be when I fuck her.

One hand continued to hold her head to me as I ate at her. She couldn't move if she wanted to. She gave and now I was taking and her power, her control, her willingness to give herself to me no longer mattered. She was mine, she has always been mine and one form or another, and I was keeping her.

The other hand traveled to hook under her thigh and spread her open. Her lock on my hips broke and I raised her leg, bringing it to my chest, forcing her knee to hook on my shoulder and her calf to rest on my back. I reached between us. She wore no panties. I cupped my fingers and slide them across the wetness of her pussy. She was slick and smooth. She coated my fingers. I moaned in excitement as I sucked her tongue. My little girl was wet for me. My little girl wanted me to fuck her. She wanted me bad.

"You want Daddy's cock?"

A whisper.

"Yes."

A sigh.

"Good, cause I sure want your pussy."

The sound she made was animalistic as my fingers slowly stretched her wider and wider. I scoped down and my teeth latched on to a nipple and I pulled her deep inside. She began to rock again, thrusting those hips to help my fingers move deeper.

"Oh god" she belted out. Her voice was deep and sexy. I couldn't help it. I unzipped my pants and worked my cock free. My pants fell down as I released her nipple. I lead the tip of my cock to her pussy opening. She grasped as she felt me. She looked down and together we watched as I pushed my head slowly inside, until it seemed to wedge inside her. I let go and began to rock. It was subtle rock, barely noticeable but most definitely felt.

It was hot. The office was quiet except for the harsh breathing that escaped us both. Together we watched as I rocked and fucked her with just the head of my cock at her entrance, right on her g-spot.

"Oh fuck." She moaned again. She stopped watching. It was as if she couldn't. She suddenly leaned forward and before I knew it I felt a sharp pain radiated from my neck. Surprised, I turned sharply way from her in what could only be described as a roar. The little minx bit me. My hands reached up and gripped her by her hair. I am ashamed to admit there was not any gentleness in me as I jerked her head back. She followed the movement and fell back on the desk, falling against it as she rocked her hips hard. I slid in deeper and just as quickly pulled back out until it was just my tip again.

"Nooooooooo." She complained. Her hands finding my ass again as she tried to force me back inside, but I held out. I refused to move.

"Fuck me." She begged.

"Let go," I ordered.

"Fuck me." She cried again. Her hands gripping me harder, her hips bucked wildly. Again I responded, "Let me go."

Reluctantly she obeyed. Once free I started my short fuck again. God she felt sooooooo good. My dick was begging me to immerse itself into her sweet heat. Instead I continued to rock, concentrating on that one spot, hitting it again and again and again, making the sensation build in that one spot until it spread all over. Her moaning got louder as it did just that. I smiled. Sweat clung to my body. This suit wasn't made for such activity. My temperature rose faster than normal.

"Come on baby. Cum." I ordered as rocked back harder and faster. I rocked as I heard her moans turn into grunts.

"Daddieeeeeeeee" she squeaked and I knew. I knew she was closer, she was cumming.

"That's it baby. That's it. Give it to Daddy. Come on... come on...." I plunged upward, burying myself into her hot puss, harder and harder until finally her body did a deep jerk upward.

One.

Two.

Three.

Her contractions gripped me hard but I still pulled out only to plunge sharply into her pussy again. She screamed. She gripped me so hard I thought she might break my cock in two. I felt her pussy pulsed around me in a way I never felt from any other woman. That is no other woman but her mother.

Moaning I pulled her upright and slipped out of her body. She cried out and nearly fell, but I caught her body with mine. I could feel her tremors. She was still within the grips of her orgasm as I twisted her around and pushed her up against the glass window that overlooked the city. We were too high up for anyone to see exactly what was going on, but if for whatever reason a person decided to look up, it still was possible for them to make out the outline of a woman, whose dress was spread wide, whose breasts and hard achy nipples were pushed hard against the cool transparent surface. A woman who at that moment rested her cheek against the surface, panting for her next breath as she arched her back and pushing her ass back and into the hands of the man that was lifting her off the floor and dipping his hips in such an angle to allow him complete penetration.

She screamed as I shoved my cock deep within her again. The rhythm I picked up was fast and deep. Her soft grunting added to my arousal as I felt the cum tickle in my balls. The scent of us surrounded me and flooded my senses. Suddenly I understood her urge and I too found myself leaning forward and sampling the soft skin of her neck. My teeth sinking into her flesh as I pushed and pounded her body against the wall of the glass over and over and over. Her grunts surrounded us. I felt her body tense and heard her cry out again as she gave into the demand of my pounding cock and came for the second time. I tried. I tried to fight the rush spreading through out me. I didn't want it to end. Not yet. God not yet, it was too good, but before I knew it my body surged up and my muscles became ridge in a climatic lock down. I could do nothing to control the hot gushing flow of cum as it I felt it shot from within me and spread out to coat the walls of my little girl's sweet, tight, convulsing pussy.

"Uhhhhhhh." I moaned as I lost my grip on her and together we fell back. Lucky for us both, my chair was directly behind me and it caught us as we crashed against it, pushing into the desk, which ultimately halted further movement. I couldn't breathe fast enough. Couldn't think. Couldn't move. My cock began to shrink but remained lodged within her body. Slowly as I gained control, I heard a soft sound escaped her lips. I lifted my hand and turned her face toward me. There were tears. I reached up and wiped them away. Her face was hot and flushed and the tears felt cool against her skin.

"You okay?" I asked. My voice was weak. It didn't sound like me at all. She smiled and opened her eyes. She looked so sexy. So beautiful.

"Yes." She said in a very sultry voice. My cock twitched and she chuckled at the feeling. I propelled my hips and I felt the wetness of her pussy squeezed out down the sides of my cock. I eased back and slowly began to pull out. Just then I heard a familiar voice.

"Yes. Yes, Michelle. I know. Well I can't right now I only have a few minutes and I'm at his job. Since I was in the area I wanted to see him."

"OH. MY. GOD," whispered Brie. Laura, obviously speaking on her cell phone was right outside my door and was about to enter any moment.

"Okay darling. I'll call you, immediately afterward," said Laura. Reaching up, I zipped her dress and rose from the chair, inadvertently pushing her against the desk, which I drove under.

Shocked, she harshly whispered, "What are you doing?!"

"Get rid of her. I can't greet her like this or get dress fast enough."

"But-"

She was cut off as there was a knock at the door.

"Darling, are you here?"

I had carefully arranged myself under the desk and began buttoning my shirt. I couldn't fix my pants on my knees.

"Shit!" said Brie.

"Hurry up! Get in the chair." I ordered.

She managed to land hard into my office chair just as the office door began to open...

Brie

I managed to grab the phone on my father's desk as I scooted closer to the desk, effectively trapping Daddy underneath and completely out of view if she chose to walk over to my side.

The door opened and Laura stepped inside.

"Yeah. Twaina, I will. Okay. Thanks." I smiled at Laura as I pretended to talk to one of my best friends. "Okay. Bye, talk to you later." As calmly as I could I hung up the phone. Laura had already walked to the desk and placed her purse and planner on it. She took a seat in the guest chair as I hung up.

"Brie! What a surprise! Where is your father?"

"Daddy? Uh..." began to panic and began looking around, trying to think of an excuse when my eyes landed on his computer. A word document was open with the title, 'Notes for Washington Meeting' in bold.

"Meeting! He's in a meeting. I thought I'd wait for him."

"Meeting?" she looked at her watched with a frown. "Do you know when he'll be back?"

Just then I felt Daddy's hands slide up my legs. Slowly and gently he began to spread my thighs. My pussy clenched and juice dripped onto the sit.

"Um. No, not really.... Can I... uh.... help you?"

Strong bold hands stroked and spread me wide and a hot wet tongue drifted across my left thigh. I had to bite my lip to keep from gasping when that tongue found its way up my lips and tickled my clit.

"Are you okay?" ask Laura.

"Yea." I gripped the arms of his chair as I felt the vibration of a groan as his mouth engulfed the top part of my pussy. He sucked my wet pussy in his mouth and clit like he was dying of thirst and he couldn't squeeze enough of my juice out of my achy flesh. I nearly died. It was so fast and unexpected. What the fuck was he doing?

"You know. I think the party went down fabulously. I want to thank you so much for what you did. I don't think I could have pulled it off without you. And your father. Did you see the look on his face! He was so shocked. He looked like he was in pain for a minute." She laughed joyously. "It was perfect."

He continued to spread me wide. I reached down and wrapped my hands around his hair and pulled. To an observer it would seem as if my hands were just neatly folded in my lap. He released my clit and kissed his way back down my thighs, biting my flesh along the way.

I couldn't see but I felt his hands cup my pussy and spread my lips wide. I could just imagine him staring at me, looking at the wet stickiness of his little girl's puss. I could imagine as well as feel his juices and mine slide from my body in a sloppy mess, forever staining his chair. His thumb found the bud of my clit and he began playing with it. Round and round, his thumb stoked me, softy driving me insane.

"Brie?"

I took a deep breath and tried to focus on the woman in front of me. My pussy would clench in anticipation of his next assault.

As lightly as I could I began humping my hips, fucking his finger as he fucked my pussy. It wasn't fast growth of sensation but it was constant and considering I just came not too long ago my sensitivity level was high.

"I feel that when we first met you weren't very happy with the fact that I was dating your father. But after how well we worked together to form his party I now feel that we became closer and that is why I want to let you know..."

Two fingers replaced his thumb. He had twisted his hand and was massaging the upper walls of my cunt. He was trying to find my G-spot again, which wasn't hard because it was still pulsing. He knew instantly when he found it. I cried out.

"Uhhh uhhhh."

"What?"

Breathe.

"I said 'huh uh.'"

"Oh." She looked disappointed that I had nothing more to say to her declaration. She turned her head away as if embarrassed. She looked at the framed documents on the walls and walked over to them. I don't know why. It isn't like she hasn't seen them before but she does it every time. I think she likes to remind herself how successful he is and how big of a catch he isssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Oh god!

My hands tightened on the arm rest and my eyes nearly rolled back in my head as one of the most powerful orgasms that I've ever had ripped through my body and no matter what, there was no way I could control the violent trembles that worked their way through my system. It really was a good thing that Laura wasn't paying any attention.

Then it just got worse.

Instead of stopping, he forced my thighs further apart as his head dipped low again and his lips captured my clit. My lil bud was instantly surrounded by heat as he swirled magic around, sucking me as his fingers fucked me. In and out. One hand pushed forward as his mouth made sweet sucking sounds as he pulled my puss deeper in his mouth.

His teeth slightly glazed me, sending sharp tiny sensations that made me so fucking wet. His upper mouth played with the fat part of my puss as his lower lip continued to rub my clit and his fingers stroked up inside me. Higher and higher I rose. Tighter and tougher my pussy muscles clutched, building upon each sensation, one on top of the other. Until I came again! Gushes of cum streamed from my body and he lovingly, drank it all up. My world was shattering.

Laura turned from the frames on the walls and returned to the guest chair opposite me. I slumped over my desk, but did my very best not to make it LOOK like a slump.

Breathe.

"As you know I am very fond of your father. I think he and I blend so well as a couple and as friends and considering that you are his daughter and the one person on this earth he loves more than life, I figured it was only appropriate that I ask your permission first."

The words that Laura had been ranting about finally began to sink passed my drugged senses and enter my consciousness.

What?

She leaned over the desk and smiled at me. As if sensing the importance of the moment, Daddy was utterly still under the desk. His face was pressed against my inner thigh using it as a head rest.

"I'm going to ask your father to marry me and I would like your permission to do so."

BANG!

Daddy's head shot up under the desk and hit against it. Laura looked down in surprise and quickly looked at me in question.

I barely managed to say in a very deaden voice tone, "Ow. My knee."

Puzzlement crossed over Laura's face then a bit of sadness. "You do approve don't you?"

Laura wasn't a horrible woman, she wasn't a bitch, in fact in any other circumstance I would have probably have liked her very much. But as the woman that stood between me and me getting what I want, I'm afraid she really didn't stand a snowball chance in hell in ever getting in my good graces. I realized for the first time that I might understand exactly how Mark felt in regards to my father. Yet, knowing this, I can honestly say that the words that came out of my mouth were as much as a surprise to me as it was to her.

"What makes you think... that my father... would ever... truly consider marrying a woman such as yourself?"

Laura pulled back in shocked silence.

"What? Just because he takes you to a few office parties and drags you around town like some piece of overused arm candy you suddenly think that that might mean you are more to him then just a convenient fuck?"

Daddy's hand at the moment gripped my ankle in warning. If the pressure was any indication, he was pissed at my words.

"If my father decided to get married again, I assure you it would be to a woman far more deserving and more suited as his equal. He does not need you to propose to him. If he wanted to marry you, he would have asked you. He doesn't need you to ask him. So take a hint and read the clues. It isn't going to happen!"

The silence in the room was deafening. I looked in Laura's eyes and for a moment I felt intense shame. She looked like she might break down and cry. But even though I felt ashamed, I didn't care. Besides, the pain appeared to be short-lived.

Laura cleared her throat and sat up in the chair. She looked me in the eye and said, "It is really a shame you feel that way, because I hate to tell you this Brie, but your father and I are in love. I love him and he loves me, and I know this because he told me so."

My heart jumped in my chest and I was filled with a feeling of unease.

"He and I work quite well together. And for your information I make the perfect piece of 'arm candy' as you call me and more then capable of being his equal as he has taken it upon himself to make me a partner for more than two years. I'm intelligent enough to complement him well with his business associates and his friends.

And if that isn't enough the sex is off the fucking chain! I can honestly say your father is the best fuck I've ever had and I know for a fact I've rocked his world in ways than he never thought possible before!"

Okay, I hate the bitch now! I stared daggers at her as she rose from her chair and tucked her purse under her arm.

"I would have thought by now you were mature enough to deal with the fact that your father is a man with needs and unselfish enough to want his happiness, even if that meant happiness beyond you.

I'm going to ask your father to marry me and I have very little doubt that he'll say and no. And trust me, if there are any doubts in his head, I have full confidence that I can make him forget allllll about them."

I just sat there, boiling over her words. Not knowing what to say. The sexual implication in her tone was killing me.

"So take a hint and read the clues. As much as you are Daddy's little girl. I am Daddy's woman. I can satisfy him in ways you can't! Deal with it! I'm in his life and I'm here to stay. So why don't we forget the beginning part of this conversation because I would really hate to start our new relationship off as me as your step-mother on a bad foot. I'm going to go now."

She walked to the door and just as she opened it she turned back at me and said, "Tell your father I stopped by." And then she left.

The tears slowly began to roll down my face. Hands rested on the arm rest of the chair and pushed it back. As the space opened between me and the desk, Daddy reappeared before me. We stared at each other. He stood and began straightening his clothes and fastening his pants. He looked angry, but at whom I couldn't tell.

I would like to think at Laura for talking to his little girl that way, but somehow I doubted it. Knowing him, he probably thinks my direct rudeness caused me to deserve it. I didn't want to fight with him.

"I'm sorry."

He leaned against the desk and crossed his arms. He had a look on his face I haven't seen since I was 16.

Oh fuck.

"I shouldn't have talked to her like that." I said apologetically.

"What the hell were you thinking? What the hell is wrong with you? How could you talk to Laura like that? Do you have no respect? She deserves your respect. She has showed you nothing less in the course of our relationship and the most you have given her is cold indifference. Is it so hard to give her only what she has given you? You had no right to speak to her in regards to my feelings and what I want or don't want out of our relationship! She is my girlfriend--"