Bachelor Party Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing on the floor wearing only my thong, I hooked my thumbs inside the side strings and pulled it down before stepping out of it. I carefully maneuver the panties over Michael's face so the that the little triangle crotch was directly over his nose without obstructing his vision. Even though it was turned sideways, it looked as though he was then wearing a surgical mask.

I tugged Michael's ear, "There you go sweetie. You can inhale my scent while you watch. Don't you dare take it off."

I glared around the table, "Don't worry boys, I won't leave you out." I spread my legs and dipped my two fingers inside my slippery pussy, carefully gathering juices. I went around to each man and either wiped some on his facial hair under his nose or his clean shaven upper lip.

While completely naked and standing with my hands on my hips like Superman, I ordered all seven men, "Enjoy that? OK boys, take em off! You heard me, take off your clothes now!" When they started moving slowly, I informed them, "If you don't take them off, you won't get any of my sweet pussy."

That comment lit a fire in all of them. Shoes, pants, shirts, and underwear were flying all over the place onto the floor around the table. I noticed a few of the cocks were already hard, including Michael's.

I proceeded behind Michael's chair and commanded, "Put your hands behind your back." When he obeyed, I took one of my stockings and tightly tied his hands so that he couldn't move his arms. With the other one, I did the same to his father. As I tied up Jeff's hands, I commented, "A family that plays together, stays together."

Steve blurted out, "Damn Mike, it is a good thing you are marrying her because if you don't, I will."

With both men's' arms secured behind themselves, I looked for the hardest dick and decided it was Steve's. It was seven inches long with a large mushroom head. Steve wore glasses and was also a bigger guy with brown hair and a goatee. I wedged myself in between his belly and the table until I had a firm grip on his cock so that I could guide it into my wet pussy while facing him.

Once I was totally impaled on his erection and sitting on his lap, I gasped, "It is about time I had some cock inside me." I slapped him across his face before explaining my motive, "That is for keeping it from me."

I locked my bare feet on the edge of the bench he was sitting on and grinded my pelvis against his. His hard cock was sliding around inside of me causing my inner walls to twitch. With all the control and exhibitionism I was displaying, that was the quickest orgasm in history. When I finished, I slapped him across the face again, "How dare you make me cum so quick!"

Roger said to Michael, "Your bitch is crazy and I love her."

I was bouncing up and down Steve's cock very forcefully. Putting all my Kegel training to good use, I was squeezing my vagina tightly as if I were trying to manually milk him. My boobs were bouncing and my hoop earrings were swaying. He leaned his head back as his eyes glazed over. I knew he was on the verge and I never stopped riding like I was in a rodeo.

"Shit! I can't.....shit.....Aughhhhh! Fuck, I'm cummmmmmin! Augghhhh," he growled.

When his cock stopped blasting off inside me, I slammed myself down on his lap, grabbed both his ears and planted a large open mouthed kiss on his lips which lasted a minute. I broke the lip lock and climbed back up on the table top without any concern for Steve's slimy sperm dripping onto it from between my legs. It was on!

Everyone's dick was hard and ready. I pointed at the hairy best man Roger and ordered, "Get up here on the table and fuck me doggie style right here in front of your best friend."

Roger was quickly up on his knees behind me while I faced Michael. He slid his meaty 7 inches inside me from behind with little resistance, thanks to Steve's load. In a matter of seconds, the front of his thighs were slapping the back of mine. The power in his large body jarred me back and forth and the power in his thick cock jolted my slimy pussy.

Roger bellowed, "There you go, take that dick, baby!"

With my face only about two feet from Michael's, I gasped, "Oh God! He is fucking me hard! Ohhhhh, he really is the best man! The best man to fuck me when you are on the road!"

Roger pounded me from behind and even though my knees were feeling it on the wooden surface, my pussy didn't care. My back was arched, my ass was raised and I drove it backward to meet his powerful thrusts. When his pumps began get slower but more forceful, I knew my biker bear was ready to unload.

Suddenly, he was just like a bear when he roared, "Uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," while adding his spunk to my messy baby canal. I thought Roger might never stop depositing his love.

He firmly smacked my ass twice before pulling out and sitting back down, "Damn! I never get tired of that pussy. Mike, congratulations on your engagement!"

With reddened knees, I ordered Scott to go get my lube out of my purse in the other room. He left with his 6 inch hard cock jiggling directly in front of him. I looked at everyone, "Boys, I'm gonna need cock in my ass too."

For his trouble, I decided I was going to allow Scott to be the first to fuck my ass. He was married to Michael's sister and was a 45 year old small guy at 5'6 with short hair that greyed at the temples. Scott was outgoing type who never met a stranger and for the first time, going to meet my booty. He stood up on the table with me and I liberally greased his hard cock, adding extra lube around the head.

I found myself back down on all fours while Scott stood behind me. He slipped his hard penis into my anus and wasted no time getting started. With all the lubrication, it was sloshing inside me. I put my head down so he could drive his meat in a downward angle while in the standing but crouching position.

I shouted, "Look at the little guy go! Slam your balls against my pussy! Harder you son of a bitch! Harder!"

Poor Scott was humping as fast as a rabbit trying to obey my orders. He kneaded my ass cheeks while splitting the middle of them. The anal vibration was getting me close to another climax. I commanded Bill, "Hurry, rub my clit! Hurry! Hurry!"

Being the closest man to that area, Bill reached underneath me and circle rubbed my button and I let out a squeal, "Eeeeeeaaahhhhhhh! Don't stop! Like that! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!"

While I was orgasming, Scott deposited his seed into my rectum. He stopped pumping and just quivered with each squirt. His warm semen added about another five seconds to my pleasure. My pussy twitched so much that I was close to squirting. When Scott sat back down in his seat, my two orifices were a complete mess. I had no time to worry about that as there were more guys to play with.

I was just getting started and very horny. With my lust on high alert, I wanted the two biggest cocks in the room at the same time. It wasn't even close because even though Bill's was slender, it was 8 ½ inches and Paul's manhood stood a proud thick 9 inches. Bill was married and built very well with short dark hair and a goatee. I directed him to lie down long ways on the table and after slathering lube on his meat pole, I squatted over top of it while facing away and guiding it into my ass. At first it was tougher to fit him in but with some wiggling, I was sitting down on every inch in no time.

"Ok Paul, bring your big dick up here. I want to show these guys how a lady swallows a piece of meat that large without choking," I seductively instructed.

As I sat on Bill's pole, I moved to my knees. The dark haired, large bodied Paul straddled Bill's legs as he stood in front of me. I had forgotten how hung that guy really was but I up for the challenge. Licking my lips, I used the tip of my tongue to lick all around Paul's large cock head. The guys cheered and I lapped the precum that had begun to ooze out.

Scott commented, "You don't think she can really take all of that in her mouth, can she?"

For the first time in the evening, Michael responded with my panties still across his face, "Watch her and you will find out."

I stretched my jaws by yawning my mouth open then wrapped my lips around that huge head. I had to raise up on my knees to make the correct height and thank goodness Bill's cock was long enough to keep some of it in my ass. Grabbing Paul's butt, I slowly sank my mouth on his cock until it reached the back of my throat.

With several inches not swallowed, one of the guys said, "No way! She is done. There is no way she can get that huge thing down her throat. I have five dollars that says she can't."

With my mouth stuffed full of Paul's big dick, I tightened by throat, then relaxed and continued my journey while the remaining inches began sliding down my throat. When my lips had reached his balls, the room erupted in cheers!

The same guy commented, "Damn. I didn't think there was anyway. Look at her throat bulging out like she swallowed a large animal."

I gagged once but readjusted my lips before proceeding to suck his cock while going all the way down each time. Holding onto his ass cheeks, I would stick my tongue out and lick his balls every so often to show off my skills in front of my audience. Judging from all the comments and cheers, the guys were amazed by my deepthroat ability. I stopped sucking and held my mouth still. I smacked Paul's ass a few times as to non-verbally tell him to "Giddy up" and fuck my throat.

I continued holding his ass as a guide and he held onto my head. He slowly moved his hips, pushing his large pole down my throat each time. I was worried he would choke me if he went too quickly but he never did. I could feel the underside of his vein start to throb on my tongue and esophagus. He was getting close to orgasm but I had other plans for his cock. When I pulled my mouth off of it, a stream of slimy saliva hung down past my chin, causing me to quickly wipe it with my hand.

I bragged to the crowd, "No problem boys. Too bad there is nobody in here with a twelve incher so I could show you how it is really done." I then laid back on top of Bill's front, spread my legs while putting them up as to provide an open invite to Paul. Bill's cock was once again buried in my rectum.

In anticipation, I took two breaths of air and directed Paul, "OK, it is your turn. Go slow at first." Paul got himself into position and carefully fed his slobber covered dong into my pussy.

"Ouch! That hurts! Slowly! Slowly!" I screamed.

Thankfully, the two prior loads helped with inner lubrication for Paul's monster. When he reached his destination, Paul was so horny, he immediately started fucking me. I was so full! Two cocks were stuffed inside me, separated only by a small membrane between my anus and vagina, rubbing against each other. It was an amazing feeling! I rocked back and forth to equally feel both penises.

I yelped at Michael, "These two son of a bitches are tearing me up! Look at this! I'm gonna cum again! Oh my God!"

Not long after, I squealed in pleasure and slightly squirted on my own stomach. Paul held onto my ankles and drove himself as deep as he could. He didn't care that his balls were actually smacking Bill's nuts with each thrust. I shrieked with an immediate second orgasm just before Paul grunted, "Fuck, I'm cummin! Oh fuck! Yeah, take it! Ohhhh! Aughhhhh!"

When Paul's ejaculation had ceased, he beat on his chest like King Kong and climbed off, adding his slime to the sperm cocktail inside my pussy. I could feel it running down and I had a wicked idea. Since I was beginning to squirt during my orgasms, I was going to use the cock in my ass to go a step further. Lifting myself off Bill's erection, we both scooted down the table closer to Michael. I yanked my panties down from his face so that they now looked like a scarf around his neck. I straddled the cock and sat back down until it was lodged in my ass again.

I was facing Michael in the reverse cowgirl position to Bill. I was bouncing on his cock with my ass. Oh my, the pleasure began to build. The pressure inside my anus was going to make my pussy explode. During my next orgasm, I squirted a little more and it dribbled on the table. I furiously rubbed my clit which added stimulation while my legs quivered.

I was in the midst of multiple orgasms. I bounced and rode harder and harder. The buildup was immense and it was time! When the next climax hit me, I quickly stood up and stepped towards the bound Michael and rubbed my clit.

I screamed, "Oh my God! Take it baby!" My squirt streamed out of my pussy and struck Michael directly in the face like pee. It splashed all in his eyes and up his nose. I sat back down on the cock and rode until I did it again and again. Michael was getting a facial in front of his friends, lady style. My juice was dripping off his face.

I had no plans of stopping anytime soon but the snug feeling of my warm ass proved to be too much and Bill unloaded his seed deep into my rectum. He shifted and grunted while on his back, "Dammmmmnnnn! Augghhhh!" His face turned beet red while he came. I stopped bouncing so hard and slowed to a steady pace to milk it all out of him. When he finished, I stood up and my gaping asshole was then leaking spunk as much as my pussy. I was a creamy mess.

Through the noise of all the guys' comments, I looked at the only two remaining men to yet have an orgasm. Of course it was Michael and his father Jeff who were smiling with their hands tied behind their backs. Michael was sitting on the end, and Jeff was beside him on the corner section of the bench.

I wanted my finale to be grand so I remembered a scene from a movie called "From Dusk till Dawn" where Salma Hayek strips in a bar and uses her feet. Knowing Michael loved my feet, I was going to replicate that scene and even though I had no idea if Jeff did as well, I didn't care.

Taking the champagne out of the dripping ice, I worked the cork until it popped! Sparkling liquid flowed out all over the table and when I shook it, I began to spray the crowd of men! When everyone had settled down, it was time. Standing on the edge of the table, I lifted my leg, pointed my painted red toe and ordered my fiancé, "Open up."

He followed my instructions and opened his mouth. I put my toes inside and began to pour champagne down my leg into his mouth off my toes. Most of it just ran all over the place but some of the liquid was hitting its destination. Michael was lapping it up off my toes like a thirsty dog.

When I felt his tongue dive between the crevices of my toes, I moaned and began to tease, "Ahh, baby drink it all up. That's it, be a good boy and suck em clean. Boys, look at him go. He would swallow my entire foot if I let him. Right there...you missed some. There you go, get every drop off my dirty feet. I have been wearing those heels for a very long time and walking around on the dirty floor and you don't even care. That is how much you love me, don't you baby?"

He mumbled his agreement when I stopped pouring, then I pulled my foot out of his mouth. I looked at Jeff and said to the crowd, "Let's just see if his Dad has a little thing for my cute feet like his son does. You know the routine Jeffy, open up and say ah."

The tough retired ex-military man opened his mouth for me and I inserted my other foot. Wiggling my toes on his tongue, I poured champagne down my leg into Jeff's mouth the same way I had done to Michael. He lapped and drank it off my dirty foot even more enthusiastically than his son which I didn't think was possible.

When I pulled my foot out of Jeff's mouth, I giggled, "I guess it does run in the family. Boys, before we get to the grand finale, let's have a toast. Roger, you are the best man, go get five glasses."

He laughed, "You mean seven glasses?"

I responded, "No, I have Michael and Jeff's glass right here."

Kneeling down, I poured some champagne into each one of my white high heels. I sat on the corner of the table and in ambidextrous fashion, lifted both shoes to my fiancé and his dads' mouths. By then, all other guys had their glasses filled and were ready.

I gave my toast, "Here is to Michael and I as a couple and because you are like his brothers, here's to keeping it in the family."

Everyone drank and I tipped the back of my high heels over their lips, allowing both men to swallow the champagne from my shoes. I tossed them on the floor, stood up and said, "Paul, untie the men. Let's finish this party in style."

Paul removed my stockings and both sets of hands were freed. They stood up and I moved Michael's chair out of the way. Michael sat down one the edge with his legs hanging down and I put my face in his lap and engulfed his leaking cock into my mouth. He gasped and his father stood behind me and inserted his cock into my sloppy pussy. My head was bobbing up and down quickly and Jeff's cock was keeping the same pace.

Scott laughed at Michael, "Feel good Mike? Looks like your dad is enjoying it too."

Michael used his hand to push on the back of my head. I was being spit roasted by a father and son duo and loving it. My pussy convulsed in orgasm causing me to stop sucking for several seconds. I directed the two to switch places. Tasting my own juices off Jeff's mature meat was exciting for me. I sucked and sucked while Michael pounded me from behind.

With my face bobbing up and down on his 7 ½ uncut inches, Jeff's foreskin slid up over the head when I pressed my tongue against it. His hands were holding the edge of the picnic table and was the first to shoot. His thick cum flowed out and into my mouth like someone squeezing toothpaste from a tube. He coughed and gave a couple of post orgasm hip jerks before I swallowed.

His cum was salty and bitter but I lifted my head and lied to my fiancé, "Michael, your dad's cum is so good. He is going to have to feed it to me every time he visits us." My next comment was the truth, "I'm sorry baby but his dick is bigger than yours. It went in deeper and touched me where you can't."

My words caused Michael to add his load to his buddies, "Shit! Aughhhhh! Damn baby! I'm cummmmin! Shit! Aughhh!"

I was still licking and cleaning up his father when Michael finished cumming. He held onto my hips and would not take himself out. I figured he loved feeling all that warm cum inside my pussy. Finally, he pulled out and sat back down in his chair. He was sweaty and breathing hard.

I stood up and realized some of the guys were once again supporting hard-ons. I thought I had given them the grand finale but I couldn't in good conscious leave them in that condition. I had a plan and shared it with the group, "Alright boys, anybody who wants to cum again can do it in my mouth."

I laid on my back with my head hanging over the other end of the table and continued, "If you need another one, jerk it off in my mouth. Use it as your own personal receptacle."

All the guys except the elderly Jeff who had just came and the tired Michael gathered around my head in a semi-circle formation. Five men, beating their hard, horny cocks above my face. Scott was first as he leaned in and put his head over top my mouth like a diving board over a swimming pool. He grunted and growled while his second load of the evening spewed out and raining down into the dark cavern of my opened mouth. I decided I wasn't going to swallow until everyone had finished.

Paul was next as he had to point his large cock downward to allow the sperm to shoot onto my teeth and the roof of my mouth. Steve and Bill were almost simultaneous as each had to take a side and empty their nuts into my open mouth. Bill actually shot and a stream landed on my cheek before he corrected his aim. Steve wiped his tip on my inner lip before stepping away.

Large Roger pushed his way through the gathered men so not to miss. He was jacking his cock so roughly, his hand was tapping my chin and his foreskin was sliding on my lip. In a low pitched voice he announced, "There it is! Aughhhhhhh! Aughhhhhh! Augghhhh! There you go, it's all yours girl."