Audrey Has Her Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panting for air, Willis did as she asked and started fucking her as hard as he could. Persistently he worked his hips against her butt, grunting each time he rammed his hard shaft into the

gooey well of her sucking pussy. The excited woman could feel another series of spasms welling up in her belly, making her hungry fuck hole suck down even harder around his fantastic prick. An out-of-body thought crossed her mind and she wondered how many orgasms she had experienced since he arrived...and how many more she was capable of. Then the immediacy of what was happening in her own body crashed through.

"Cumming again....fuck me!" she screamed. "CUMMING NOW!" Her whole body burst lusciously into orgasm, her ravaged pussy oozing out her own cum as the pink walls gripped and contracted around her lover's cock. Willis gripped her hips as he rammed his cock to the hilt on last time. Another load of cum gushed out of his body and into hers, and Audrey felt it spray as he erupted deep inside her womb. Involuntarily, she flexed her muscles around his erupting shaft as he drained any last semen from his balls completely into her pussy.

Even as he released his load, he wished this passionate coupling could last forever. But that peak of orgasm passes quickly and with a final convulsive thrust, he deposited the last of his semen deep into her demanding body. Even as he did so, her own orgasm continued erupting within her womb and radiating out in spasmodic ripples thought her sexy body.

It was a few moments before either could do much of anything. Willis felt his penis soften and slowly eased it out of her body. Kimberly moaned at the emptiness it left, then straightened and turned to face her boss. She stretched her face up to his and their lips met in a deep kiss. Kimberly felt their mixed sex fluids dripping out of her abused pussy and down her legs, but she did not care at the moment. The broke the kiss and she looked up into his face.

"That was so unbelievable!" She smiled up at him with a delightful sparkle in her big, brown eye that conflicted with her maturity but hinted at her continued wanton desires. "No one has ever done the things to my body that you do."

"That's because no one ever tried to make love to you as a person instead of your body," he said wisely.

"Making love?" she asked. "That's different from just having sex, right?" He nodded.

"And what about that bit you said about forever," she whispered, laying her head on his chest. "Did you mean that too?"

"Yes, Audrey," he said softly into her hair. "I meant that too."

Epilog:

Willis was able to get Audrey a job as a cost analyst in the product development side of the company so she no longer reported to him. With that, they were able to date openly, and had plans for marriage within months. Let me know if you want those steamy details as well.