Asjya, Frost Queen 'BAD ENCOUNTER'

Story Info
Asjya gets ambushed by fierce and eager for revenge trolls.
5.3k words
3.95
76.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of characters to actual persons, living or dead (or to a very popular game) is purely coincidental. The author holds exclusive rights to this work. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited. Characters are all over 21 years old. Also, this is fantasy and fantasy only, I do not in any way support violence towards women**

*****

This story takes place in Serjord, a frozen realm thorned between nations and tribes at war. The great kingdom of Serjord, country of the Asharodans, is led by queen Asjya. In this magical and fantasy world, she has to face dark mages and armies of monsters who all want to overtake her, steal her crown and obviously defile her anyway they can.

She had only just defeated Lissindun's army, but Asjya was already in pursuit of the next threat to Serjord.

One day, a bizarre man appeared to the castle. He was not looking like a Serjordian. He claimed that he came from afar with knowledge of the utmost importance and asked to speak with Asjya alone. The queen was intrigued. Although the man was dressed like a traveler, his aura was one of a mage, she could sense it. The queen demanded that they be left alone.

The man introduced himself. His name was Kund Agar. He had been tasked to inform Asjya about a very powerful artifact, hidden in the Serjordian's mountains. His master, who he didn't want to reveal the name for a reason he wouldn't disclose, had located a telluric stone, lost in a crypt, somewhere near the highest summits of the frozen realm.

Not able to go find it himself, he was fearing the dark forces that were eyeing on the Serjordian throne would lay their hands on it and use its power maliciously. He trusted Asjya to fetch the artifact in the greatest of secrets and to keep it somewhere she knew it would be safe.

Asjya weighted the man's words. If such a potent object was truly to be found in Serjord, she surely had to get a hold of it. Well, obviously it would be secure in her company. Lissindun and the trolls should never acquire a telluric stone, otherwise the balance of Serjord and even the whole world could be endangered.

And, of course, Asjya was not planning on using its powers... at least immediately. Or... in case of extreme urgency... or against a threat for the realm! Ahem. She didn't tell that to the messenger thought. Rather, she assured him that the artifact would indeed be safer if she was to bring it back to the citadel.

The queen of Serjord was a pretty ingenuous woman, usually. Once, during a council of the wises, the old geezers spent a whole afternoon flattering Asjya on her "gracile" figure and her "nimble" fighting skills, meanwhile mumbling in each other's ears way naughtier thoughts about her shapely ass and bouncy tits, only for her to nod and smile gratefully at their sweet compliments.

Although, she was rarely foolish and this expedition was reckless to say the least. Who knew if this man was really telling the truth! Heck! It could even be a lure from her enemies! How could she be so naïve?

However, the following day, Asjya discreetly hired a scholar who could decipher the runic writings. Alongside the unarmed elderly man, the queen personally enlisted four of her best soldiers, the ones who were usually protecting her. Some of them were specially trained for stealth tasks.

Asjya gathered the council of the wises. This time, she cut short to their rambling, informing them she would be out of town for a few days. Obviously, she didn't trust these old farts and she disclosed nothing of her real motives. Rather, the Asharodan queen remained elusive, conjuring an important issue she had to take care of on the north coast.

And for the little she cared about Tyrandarr, who she almost only met in the master bedroom for the occasional pounding, Asjya lied to him, arguing she was going to visit a relative living in Kalnnor Rocks.

***

The small team left shortly after nightfall. Asjya was leading the group, her frost bow tightly attached on her back. Right behind her, Kund Agar followed. He seemed all the more eager to find the relic, now that the queen was on his side. They could have ridden draskëar boars to be faster, but Asjya chose not to, prioritizing discretion. She thought they would be more efficient if not recognized or held back with catering issues for the beasts.

For days and nights, they marched swiftly. Slowly, the road became steeper. They could already gaze at the summits of the highest mountains. The small squad started its ascent through the winding and snowy trails. Because his master had confided the exact location of the artifact to him, Kund Agar knew where to go, but still, he remained stranger to these lands.

So, Asjya took the lead. finding safe paths across the rocks. She remembered the tracks her tribe used to follow, when she was only a kid. Most of them had not been walked through since long. Upon reaching higher grounds, the snow was of a pure white, not trampled at all by any men or beasts. Asjya had to make good work of her memories and her tracker abilities to keep the small group away from the unsafe areas.

She also knew what kind of creatures roamed these mountains. Harmful creatures. Even though she had assembled a team of her best soldiers, they were almost all unfamiliar with this terrain. They could have easily been caught out of the blue if she had relaxed her attention.

Now, they could not make progress during the night anymore. It was too dangerous, Asjya decided. So, they set a small camp in a recess, between two big walls protecting them from the wind. The mage lit a fire with some wood they found earlier. Asjya was surprised the magic of an apprentice could burn the wet logs, though she enjoyed sitting next to the warm flames.

That night, she stayed awake long after the others went to sleep. From their campsite, Asjya could behold the highest peaks of Serjord, pointing towards the majestic sky full of stars. Somewhere under this unspoilt territory lied one of the most powerful objects in the whole continent. A relic that could give her the edge on her enemies. And she was so close to get it now.

"I can see the mountain we're heading for." Kund Agar startled her, jolting Asjya from her thoughts. "We should reach the relic's location tomorrow, I guess."

The Serjordian woman didn't answer. She let him sit next to her.

"This is a wild country," he continued. "Where I come from, the land has been flattened. The men have erected arrogant buildings. We gaze at their serrated towers just as you contemplate these white summits," he stated.

"Is this for the best?" Asjya asked.

"I don't know. Only I look upon these noble landscapes and wonder what beautiful work of nature my kind leveled to the ground when they founded Noskur."

The northern woman knew better than to romanticize these lands. "You have no idea how harsh it is to survive in Serjord. Never walk this country alone, I tell you. Or else you'll get slaughtered by a heinous tribe. If you don't cross the path of men, then the beasts will eat you alive. And even if you'd live through all that, then the frost winds would take care of you," Asjya replied stolidly.

Kund Agar glanced at the queen. Her lips seemed so cold. Even as plump as they were, they had this blueish tone to them that made them look so peculiar. This was not her only troubling feature though: Asjya's hair was of a pure white. Shining under the moonlight. And her skin, so smooth, was almost colorless, barely showing a faded pink color on her cheeks.

Kund Agar lowered his gaze to the woman's bust. Although squeezed under a thick coat of fur and leather, he could guess the size of her breasts, shapely and juicy.

Asjya noticed him ogling at her figure. She got up and enounced with a contemptuous voice. "You'd better get some sleep now. The peaks we are going climb tomorrow will require all your abilities... and awareness." She started walking towards the tents when she stopped and turned back to him. "Next time, spare me your peeping looks. Remember you're speaking to a queen."

***

They had woken up early in the morning to a glacial and dense mist. The summits that seemed so close the day before were now gone and they couldn't see further than a few feet around them. Asjya once again led the group, moving gingerly forward. From now on, any clumsy tread could be deadly.

They arrived at a steep turn where the path narrowed. Here, the trail shrank to a rocky ledge. One at a time, they hugged the wall, carefully stepping one foot after the other, holding the supplies against their chest. To help the scholar, who was terrified to move forward, Asjya had to cross the ledge back and escort him to the other side.

After another corner, the path widened again but got even steeper. The team kept moving forward, diligently led by Asjya. Little by little, snow added to the fog. They didn't stop nonetheless, walking in single-file on a snow covered cliffside. But a strong wind awakened in an instant and took the queen off-guard. Soon, a howling blizzard shrouded the group. Asjya urged everyone to clutch the wall, shouting that they would stop at the nearest sheltered place.

But suddenly, a scream echoed through the whistle of the wind gusts. Asjya immediately turned around but she could only distinguish the mage apprentice, a few feet under her. He too had heard the voice and was also trying to check on the back of the file. Another yelling came to their ears, cut short by a muffled 'thumb', shaking the ground under their feet.

One of the soldiers emerged from the mist, dashing. An expression of horror scarred across his face. "Trolls!" he squalled! "They killed two men already!"

Asjya opened wide eyes. There could not have been a worse timing. "Gather around the scholar!" she commanded to the warriors. Joining the rest of the group, she could now distinguish two heavy silhouettes marching towards them. Grabbing her frost bow, she took out an arrow from the quiver.

She could now discern the first troll. He was tall and muscular, only wearing a loincloth around his waist. His face was stretched in a heinous grin, his sharp teeth showing. His skin was dotted with repelling pustules and lumps. Wielding a heavy bludgeon, he swung it into the air and struck the nearest man with tremendous strength, sending him flying down the cliff with a creepy growl.

While the last remaining soldier was charging the monster, a second troll emerged from the fog. This one was smaller and way bulkier than the other. He was moving towards the elderly, left defenseless. Asjya drew her bow and quickly aimed at his head. Her expert fingers released the arrow, which was sent flying with a 'wooosh'. It hit the beast so powerfully that he stumbled backward, disappearing in the haze again.

The last soldier's dead body fell to Asjya's feet, throwing her off-balance. The tall troll charged the scholar, grabbed him by the ankles and smashed his body against the rocky wall. The old man's scream stopped abruptly, his bones and muscles ripped apart in an instant.

Asjya was completely caught off-guard. She was startled by this monster's swiftness. Unlike the other trolls, he was agile and fast. He had just killed four of her most valiant warriors with a wave of his hand. And now, he was heading for her.

To her side, Kund Agar was not moving at all. Was he petrified or muttering a spell? She didn't have time to check on him thought. Getting back up on her feet, she drew another arrow, aiming at the troll's heart.

Asjya was about to fire the projectile when a sudden blow struck the back of her skull. Stunned, she fell to her knees, dropping the bow, her vision blurred. Her head, so heavy now, tilted to the side and her whole body collapsed with it against the cold snow. Her cloudy eyes witnessed two hairy feet stepping over her before fainting.

***

A terrible ache in the back of her head painfully woke Asjya from her slumber. Slowly coming to her senses, she tried opening her eyes. Things were spinning all around her. She was feeling dizzy, not yet able to think straight. Was she dead? She surely was, right?

Her dazed and panicked mind was stuck where it had switched off, still trying to get her up from the ground she fell onto and to fight the monsters. Only, she couldn't feel the frostbite of the snow burning her cheek anymore. Instead, something very annoying was poking her face.

"Look the human bitch! She waking up," noticed one of the trolls.

"Keep throwing stuff at her, Gribble. She like it," another one replied.

Asjya raised her eyes. She gasped at the sight of the three big trolls lazily gathered around a bonfire. One of them threw something slimy at her face.

"Open your mouth! This good food! Good flesh!" Gribble jokingly enounced. His voice was shrill and quavering. "Old man was too skinny. All squashed! Nothing to eat! But this one, yum! Very meaty! Very meaty!"

Asjya's jaw dropped. They were eating the soldiers! Although she shouldn't have been surprised, her mind refused to imagine these monsters devouring the men who had protected her for years. But she was constrained to reason when noticing the corpses that were piled up next to them. Was Kund Agar one of these bodies?

"Good you don't throw all in the ravine, Troluun," said the most imposing troll, biting on a roasted human arm. She could guess from the sluggish way he spoke he was probably half-witted.

"Men warriors are not real fighter. They brake too easy," answered the one named Troluun in a low rumble.

In what kind of nightmare had she been thrown into? Or rather, how could she be such an idiotic leader, guiding her squad into such a dire situation. Well. There was no such thing as a "squad" now. She was alone. And helpless.

"But the woman, I don't break. No..." added Troluun, who looked like the "smartest" one of the three. "We not kill Asjya, usurper queen! Our king Drunnlor will!" He loudly burst out in laughter.

"Brolag say. The cunt need be punished." Asjya recognized the troll she hit with the arrow from his bulky figure. A bare and open wound scarred his massive shoulder. "She hurt Brolag!" he continued, getting up on his coarse feet.

"You can punish, Brolag! But can't kill!" Troluun warned while the other troll walked towards Asjya. "The silver-haired false queen must be brought to Drunnlor. She is to be judge for her sins!"

"I want punish her too!" yelled Gribble. "I want punish her for killing so much troll! Killing!" He too raised himself from the ground. Of the bunch, this one was the most disgusting. His body was neither muscular nor skinny. It was deformed. His face disfigured, jaw and nose both oriented in opposite directions. He had the same pustules as the others, running across his greenish-yellow skin.

Asjya was thrown into a panic, watching both trolls closing in on her. She glanced at her surroundings. The beasts had set their lair in what seemed to be the back of a cave. It looked nothing like a housing, though. These trolls slept on the floor and ate around the bonfire. Further away, she noticed their gigantic bludgeons and clubs, laid against the rocks. The soldier's equipment and clothes were scattered here and there amidst parts of skeletons. Where was her frost bow though?

Asjya noticed a ray of day-light dimly lighting the inner walls of the den through the distant entrance.

Only now, she realized her hands were tied behind her back. She tried to untangle the rope. In vain. The bond was so tightly knotted that her wrists were hurting. She was totally at the mercy of the trolls. And no one or nothing would come to her rescue up here in the remote Serjordian mountains.

Brolag grabbed a hold of the queen's long hair. The palm of his hand was almost large enough to wrap Asjya's skull entirely and he could have crushed it in a snap. The troll swung her head from left to right, playing with her petite body like it was a doll.

Squatting down behind her, Gribble rubbed his filthy hands against the woman's figure. He ripped her fur coat apart, exposing Asjya's chest, her tits swathed only in a leather girdle. He then slid his hands under the garment, groping the bouncy flesh with his bony fingers.

Asjya winced. She was getting dizzy from the intensifying swaying. "Don't rip her head off Brolag! We need her stay alive!" Troluun shouted.

"But Brolag want hurt bad women!" the dumb troll argued.

"Think of what can do with head and body together! Dick go down deeper! Deeper!" Gribble grinned mischievously.

Brolag stopped right away. "Yes! Dick go down mean girl hole!" He held Asjya's skull tightly against his crotch, pulling his cock out from under the loincloth. The queen's eyebrows rose to her forehead. The massive shaft he waved under her nose was nothing comparable to what she had ever known, at least twice the size of her head. And its odor was nauseating, filling her nostrils with a rancid cum stench. She could discern every thick vein running along his growing rod, repulsively contorting on the surface of his grey skin.

Brolag began to poke Asjya's cheek with his tool. Meanwhile, Gribble got up on his feet, dropping his ball sack on the woman's forehead.

"Have mercy..." she pleaded. "I'm queen of Serjord! I can... I can get you whatever you want!"

"Shut your filthy mouth!" grunted Brolag. "You not queen of nothing! Just hole for my dick!" he spat, now beating her face with more strength.

Gribble started doing the same, dropping his still flaccid but already protruding prick on Asjya's gorgeous features - 'shlaaap'! The slapping from both shafts resonated in the cave, each blow reddening the woman's face a little more. They clearly wanted to harm her, even if it was only for a scratch.

The Frost queen looked up to the trolls with imploring blue eyes. They seemed so furious and at the same time so focused on their task. The big one was frowning, tongue hanging out. Drooling dripped from his mouth, which came crashing on her face. He firmly held Asjya's skull, clutching his cock in the palm of the other hand and diligently pounding the meat rod against her silky skin.

The queen's cheek was already swelling from the battering. The monster's glans, hitting like a rock, had almost made her forget its unbearable reek. But the stink of the other troll's schlong was pervading the air, overwhelming her mind with a mix of rotten egg and smegma pestilence. It was almost as painful as the beating.

"Bitch woman can't aim Brolag head! But Brolag not miss her!" the troll taunted, once again slamming his hard prick on Asjya's brown line.

"Brolag make silly skank is bleeding!" the ghastly troll exclaimed. "Gribble want more blood! Blood!"

This time, Troluun dropped the piece of flesh he was gobbling down. He got up and stormed towards the other monsters, pulling the fat troll by the shoulder. "Troluun said! Not damage the usurper! Or Drunnlor can't recognize!" he roared, terrifying Asjya alongside his peers.

The troll laid eyes on the dumbfounded queen. "I show you how punish woman cunt good," he said, placing his hardening shaft on Asjya's full lips. The monster's tool was already fifteen inches long and wide as a big apple.

A teardrop trickled down her bruised cheek. "Please! I beg your pardon..." the once mighty frost archer whined as Troluun slipped his glans towards her hole. "Have mercy! My people will let you live!"

Troluun's sniggered, his gross cock head nested on Asjya's chin.

"I can cover you with gold!" She kept trying to bargain, her azure eyes glinting as she tried to think of anything alluring enough to throw at the beasts. "I can make you king of the tro-ooooghrl!" Troluun pushed his massive dick between the woman's lips, spreading them apart while she was still speaking, her last words muffled.

12