Anything For You, My Dear Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within a minute of me finger fucking her, rubbing her g-spot and licking that clit, she screams and arches her back in ecstasy. I swipe a look at Sue as Sheila is cumming. Joey is eating her too. Another couple of minutes and Sue is cumming. Sheila joins her as her second orgasm hits her. She soon pushes me away. After she takes a short breather, Sheila pulls me up to her and we French kiss for a while. She then pushes me down, scoots down and takes my hard cock in her mouth. She sucks me for a short while and then, because I'm more than ready, I get up and roll a condom on.

She smiles, lays down and spreads her legs wide. I lean down and kiss those pussy lips again, she squeals, and then I slip into her. She's not bad and fairly tight. It feels really good although not as good as my Sue. I look over and Joey is pounding into Sue. I lean down and take Sheila's right nipple into my mouth and bite it lightly. She groans in my ear and says "Yes, Danny, bite it." So I bite it again and she groans again. I'm enjoying fucking her. It's a little bit different than fucking Sue.

The four of us fuck good and long. Sue is the first to cum via Joey's cock but Sheila is right behind her. Sue has three orgasms under Joey's ministrations before he comes in the condom. Sheila reaches four orgasms before I lose it.

I pull out and lean up and French kiss Sheila. She thanks me saying that was great. Sue kisses Joey and we decide to take a shower. We thank the Falones again and head for the showers. In the shower, I ask how it was for her. She says it was okay. She asks me if I felt any jealousy. I tell her just a little but I was fine with it. I tell her if I had to watch her without getting laid myself it would probably be different but I was too busy to get too jealous. She smiles and says, "I was still a little jealous of you messing around with Sheila."

I say, "Well, I guess we'll both get use to it sooner or later."

"Yeah, I guess." We wash each other up good and head home.

******************************************

We attend the orgy every two weeks for six months and meet a lot of nice people. There are a few couples we really like and we swing with them regularly. We are both done with feeling any jealousy by the end of the six months.

*****************************************

Sue decides that we need to set up a threesome for her with an extra man. She wants one in her pussy and one in her mouth. I actually don't get jealous of seeing her with another man now. I'm really surprised at myself. We decide to check with a few people we know at the orgy. The next time we go to the orgy, we get several couples together and tell them what we've planned. We've got four actual volunteers. Sue chooses a guy named Richard. He's a 6' blond who is pretty handsome and fairly well built.

The three of us go to a separate gym mat and Sue immediate starts to makeout with Richard. I'm feeling a little redundant but I guess I'll be the one in her mouth in a few minutes. Richard breaks the kiss and starts down Sue's body. I get on the other side and take her left nipple in my mouth. She rubs her hand through my hair, I look in her eyes and she mouths "I love you."

Richard moves down and begins to kiss her pussy. He doesn't stay there long though so I take his place and start to really give that pussy a good licking and sucking. Richard has moved up and his cock is in Sue's mouth. Sue has gotten better about having a cock in her mouth but she still can't take one very deep. Richard looks to be about six inches long. I'm enjoying my wife's pussy lips and clit and she's moaning.

Richard pulls away and puts a condom on. He asks me to move so he can fuck my wife. I move and move up to give Sue a taste of my cock. Richard is quickly pounding into Sue hard. Personally, I don't think she's wet enough but he's going at it like he really needs to cum. Soon I'm rock hard and I move back down so I can give her nipples attention.

Richard finishes in around three minutes. Sue is just getting started. I'm kind of pissed off. This threesome sucks. Sue thanks Richard. I hurry down to her pussy and start to eat her again. I'm going to get her off and then make love to her. Three minutes later she starts a good orgasm as I'm sucking on her clit. When she's finished, I get up, look around and see one of the volunteers who is only watching and wave him over. I enter Sue and the guy walks over and kneels down. Sue takes his cock and pulls him in to her mouth. He seems really happy.

I bring Sue to two more orgasms and pull out. I shake the guy's hand. His name is Henry and we've partied one with him and his wife before. I ask Henry to fuck my wife and he smiles as he's moving down between her legs. I lay down to play with her breasts and she grabs me and gives me a long, deep French kiss.

Henry does pretty good. He brings Sue to three more orgasms before he loses it into the condom. As he pulls out, I get up and thank him. I then reenter Sue and bring her to three more orgasms before I cum in the condom. Henry made it a good threesome for her.

When we get home and take a shower, we cuddle into each other. She says, "Thanks for tonight, honey. I was very disappointed in Richard. I'd really hoped he was good but that was really bad. I'm so glad you got someone else to join in. And then after Henry was done, you brought me to three more orgasms. You are the greatest, honey. She French kisses me for a while and then grabs my cock which is now half hard. She moves down and begins to give me a good blowjob.

Four minutes later, I cum in her mouth and she swallows it. She then French kisses me again and says, "You are the best, my love."

****************************************

After we attended orgies with Bethany for nearly a year, we get to know a lot of people, some really well, I start to ask the men if they'd like to participate in a gangbang. I want to arrange that for Sue. I get a yes from five guys saying their wives are okay with them joining the gangbang. We decide on a date and I'm going to join in too. Six males should be enough for her.

I tell Sue we will have a orgy in her honor for her birthday. It will be at our house.

****************************************

Sue's special day has arrived. Sue and I get ready for the orgy and sit and wait for the others to join us. The five men start to trail in. After the first two, Sue says, "What's happening? Where are the women?"

I smile and say, "You mentioned one time that you'll like a gangbang some time. Tonight's the night. I've got five guys coming tonight and I'm joining in too."

"What??? I've got to fuck all of them?"

"Yes, darling. I hope you really enjoy it." I laugh as her mouth is hanging open.

Everyone starts to strip and soon, three of them are grabbing Sue and dragging her to the center of the room. They lay her down on her back and one of them sticks his cock in her face. She takes it into her mouth. Another kneels between her legs and is eating her out. The other three of us are playing with various parts of her body.

After four minutes, the one that was licking her pussy gets up, rolls a condom on and slips into her. She now has one in her mouth, one in her pussy and she's masturbating two more. The other one is just stroking himself as am I. They start to rotate and I get in line. We go at it for almost forty five minutes. Everyone has fucked my wife several times including me. No man has cum yet. She's had only four orgasms, though. I'm guessing too much changing around.

We all pull out and are jacking ourselves off. Sue gets on her knees and us guys are in a circle around her whacking ourselves off. One by one, we cum on her face and in her mouth. She swallows all that ends up in her mouth. When everyone is done, they dress and thank Sue for a fun time.

I grab her hand and take her to the bathroom. I run a tub of water for her and help her in. I bathe her and get her clean. I ask what she thought about the gangbang. She says, "It didn't live up to the hype as far as I'm concerned. I was too busy to really enjoy it. I think I'll stick with this one." She grabs my cock and squeezes it. "But thanks for arranging that. It was a different experience. Now I know that it's not a lot of fun. You didn't seem to have a problem with so many guys using me."

"No, babe. I'm confident in your love. What we did today was just fun and had nothing to do with our love. I'm just sorry you didn't really enjoy it. Live and learn, huh?"

"You're right, honey." She grabs me and we French kiss.

********************************************

Six weeks later, Sue invites me into the bedroom and removes her housecoat. She's naked underneath. She turns around and spreads her butt cheeks. She has a butt plug in. She says, "Honey, this plug is thicker than your cock when it's hard. I'm ready to give you anal sex." My mouth is hanging open. I love this woman.

I give her a long, French kiss and tell her to bend over. I slowly remove the butt plug. I lube her up again and strip. She goes down on me a little to get me harder and then she spreads her legs and bends over. I begin to lick her slit. I want to give her an orgasm before putting my cock in her. After a bit, I tell her to lay down and spread her legs. She does and I get busy bringing her off. I eat her to two orgasms and she pushes me away.

Soon she's bent over on her hands and knees again. I slip a couple of fingers into her ass up to my second knuckles. She moans. I lube my cock up and place the head at her opening. She says, "Come on, baby, shove it in. I can take it." Well, I'm not going to do that. I slowly work it in until I'm in all the way. She sighs.

I give her time to get use to it and then say, "Are you alright, honey?"

She says, "I'm fine, love. But fuck me now."

I start to move in and out of her and she immediately starts to moan loudly. "God, that feels amazing."

After a few minutes, I start rubbing her clit and I pick up speed. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!" A minute later, she screams and her ass muscles clamp down on me something fierce. I manage not to cum. Good, this is my first time fucking an asshole and I want to make it last. She has two more orgasms as I'm pounding her ass and rubbing that clit.

Finally, as she starts her fourth orgasm I can't hold off any more. I growl and empty my balls and prostate into her ass. She collapses and I go with her. I kiss her on the ear and she says, "Wow! Those were powerful orgasms, honey. Probably the best I've ever had."

I pull out, grab her hand and kiss it. After we both calm down, I grab her and give her a long French kiss. I then pull her up and into the shower and we bathe each other. She asks me how I liked it and I tell her it was great. She tells me she wants to do that regularly. I guess she really enjoyed it too.

**************************************

To be continued...

12