Angels and Demons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd just like to apologize for not dressing up. I came straight from school," Chloe said, trying to put her best foot forward.

"If I were you, I would be more concerned about that atrocious makeup job. If hired, you'll be expected to show up with it done perfectly each and everyday. That means lipstick, blush, eyeshadow and lashes. Fingernails and toenails are to be manicured. Not to mention your hair... but I'm getting ahead of myself. First, as I mentioned, there is the matter of a non-disclosure contract. Henceforth, you will speak of nothing you see or hear outside of your job. Understood?" she said and handed Chloe a data pad to sign.

Chloe of course signed it and handed the pad back. As the woman leaned forward to take the pad, her low-cut blouse afforded a superb view of her cleavage. A silver chain necklace with some sort of charm on it hung around her neck and disappeared deep down between her breasts. A tiny knowing grin flashed across her lips but she said nothing about it to Chloe.

"Now that that's out of the way, let me tell you a little about your job. You'll be helping to clean and maintain the estate of Mr. Grayson Kane. I presume you've heard of him," she said.

Chloe's eyes widened. Heard of him? He was only one of the most wealthy men on the planet! Of course she'd heard of him.

"Good. Now, what you may not know is that Mr. Kane is a bit of a philanthropist. And as a result he's chosen to staff much of his estate with angels and demons from the nearby colonies. Something else that you may not know about him is that he leads a very particular type of lifestyle. You'll learn more about that as time goes on."

"Yes, ma'am," Chloe said, nodding enthusiastically.

In truth, Chloe really didn't feel like she knew quite what she was getting herself into. All she knew for certain was that she was getting paid and that was good enough.

"Good. Any questions?" the woman asked.

"Um... When can I start?" Chloe asked.

"I assume you don't have reliable transportation? A car will pick you up from school tomorrow. You'll be fitted for a uniform and introduced to the rest of the staff, then. Now, I believe this is your stop. Take these forms and have them ready to submit when you come into work tomorrow," she said and handed her a packet.

"How did you...?" Chloe blurted out.

"Modern technology. And don't worry, when you get out it'll look like your just stepping out of a shadow," she said.

Chloe shuffled over to the door which opened by itself, ahead of her. As she stepped out she felt a hand squeeze one of her ass cheeks. When she looked back she was met with that knowing smile little again. Then the door closed and the car disappeared.

Chloe reached back and placed her hand where the woman in the suit had. Her pussy was so wet that she could feel the juices running down her inner thighs. After watching her father spit his booze all over the floor and threaten to beat her for lying, he finally settled back into his chair.

"Fine, you may stay. But only so long as you continue to earn your keep, child," was all he would say.

It was obvious that the once great demon was furious. His eyes glowed bright red and he drank long and hard from his bottle before crushing it in his hand and throwing the pieces to the floor for her to clean up. She hurried through the rest of her chores and then, once again, slipped away into her tiny excuse for a bedroom.

This time she barely made it to her mat before her hand was down her skirt, two fingers buried deep in her tight pussy. Juices instantly coated her slender hand as she rammed those fingers into herself again and again. With her free hand she dug her nails into her nipple and twisted so hard that she had to clench her teeth to keep from moaning.

This time, instead of a cock in her pussy she imagined the woman in the suit. She imagined her with her face buried in Chloe's pussy, kicking furiously as Chloe ran her fingers through that blue hair. And just like she imagined the woman in the suit would, she slowed down as she got close to climax. A tiny whine escaped her lips, silently begging her to let her cum.

She slowly circled her clit, holding herself right on the edge. She mouthed a silent 'please' and then imagined her staring up with that little knowing grin. Then, because she imagined the woman in the suit liked to hear her lovers beg, she mouthed a second, more desperate 'please'. And then, just as she hoped the woman in the suit would, she relented. The first wave hit her so suddenly that she was almost surprised. She rolled and buried her face in her pillow to muffle her moans. It went on like that for almost two minutes. Involuntarily she arched her back and tail, driving her face deeper into the pillow.

Afterwards, tail still trembling, she lay there thinking about the imaginary experience. She'd have to tell Kelly all about it. Maybe they could try something similar together. Of course, she'd have to omit the part about her being a human.

The more she thought about it the more excited she became. Soon she was in the midst of a second, even more intense phantasy. In this one it was Kelly and the woman in the suit, and they were relentless. She silently begged them again and again, but each time she was close to orgasm she imagined them slowing down. And so she slowed down, depriving herself again and again until the ache was unbearable. And then, even though she imagined them demanding that she stop and threatening to tie her up so that she couldn't next time, she finally let herself cum. This time it was so strong that despite burying her face in the pillow and biting down on it, her throaty moans could not be contained.

Luckily, anyone who might have heard her was passed out drunk on the floor in the other room.

Finally she rolled back over, drenched in sweat, and took a long deep breath. She would definitely have to tell Kelly about this.

12