An Upside-down “Y”

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it was me saying the lights would be off if she was sleeping, something like that."

"Oh... right, uh-huh. You turned them off." She felt as nervous as she had been that long ago night.

"You had on a tank shirt, white, and... and those light blue short-shorts you used to wear."

"It wasn't really a tank shirt, more like a sleeveless T."

"I'm sure it was a-a mens tank style undershirt."

"No. It was a sleeveless, you're... you're thinking of a couple other times."

Ted's brow pinched. "Oh... yeah, you're probably right."

"I then said something...whisperedsomething like... 'What would you do first?' Remember what you did?"

"I... I lay down next to you and told you I'd want to... to touch... feel her skin wherever it was... ahhh... exposed."

"Uh-huh, and... and I think I asked where you'd start."

"Yeah... yeah, you did."

"You started on my face, my cheek, your fingers were so... so gentle, yet sometimes a little firm too, and it... it felt..." She sensed her heart beating faster.

"It felt... ahhh... what?"

"Don't laugh, but... your touch felt... I guess the best word to describe it is...electric." She took a quick breath. "You... your fingertips moved all over my face, my ears even, then your fingertips passed over my lips and that... that made me shiver. And-and you... you said you'd be thinking how pretty she was, and how much you'd want to... kiss her. And..." She closed her eyes and wondered why she had brought it all up.

"What?"

She took a sip of her drink. "I pretended... I sort of wished you... you were thinking that about me."

"I... in a way, I... I guess I was saying you were pretty."

"You were? Really?"

He shifted on the cushion of his lounge chair. "Ky, I've always thought you were pretty... hell, beautiful."

"You... you have?"

He looked at her in the near dark. He half smiled. "Of course I did...do. Are you jus' fishin' for compliments? You know you're beautiful and..." He stopped talking.

"And what?"

"You know... hot... and smart, nice, sweet, all that stuff."

"You thought that when I was thirteen, that night in my room?"

He chuckled softly. "Ky, I can't recall exactly what I was thinking every moment that night. I... Yeah, I thought you were very pretty."

"So you might have thought of kissing me?"

He shifted his ass again. "I don't know, yeah... maybe, I mean... we were, like you said, in awhat ifscenario. Pretending. I like... ahhh."

"Huh?"

"I liked you lying still and I liked... touching you."

"Your... your hand moved from my face to... my neck."

"Yeah."

"It felt... that felt a little scary, no... notscary, but..." Kyli took a breath.

"But what?"

"It... it was kind of thrilling. And then you stroked each of my arms, and-and I liked it when you had to reach over me to get to my far arm."

"I..." He smiled. "You've always been thin,slender, and... and I was a little surprised that your arms, had... well, your muscles weren't putty, you know, I mean, there was a muscle there. And then you flexed, and I thought you were trying to show me you had muscular arms." He chuckled softly.

"That'snotwhy I tensed my arms."

"Why did you?"

"Your hands felt... good on me. It was a reaction to that." She again wondered why she had brought all this up.

"I... I pulled your shirt up from your waist a little, and when I put my hand on your abdomen, you..." He smiled again. "You sucked your stomach in and I thoughtyou thoughtthat I'd think you were fat or something." He grinned. It was sort of fun to finally talk about it. He took another sip of bourbon.

"I didn't do it because ofthat. I... you... your hand made me tense up again. I-I remember my heart started racing."

"Why?" He wanted to adjust his crotch, his cock was growing and pulling some pubic hair. He didn't want her to see him do it though.

"I didn't know if... I didn't know where your hand was headed."

As furtively as possible, Ted re-situated the bulge in his crotch. He was remembering that long ago night in detail. He knew where he had wanted his hand to go. "I didn't touch you in... in any inappropriate spot, Ky."

"Iknowthat. I said that a minute ago. I'm... I'm talking about what I thought backthen."

"Where... where did you want my hand to go that night?"

"I... I don't think I thought about that, I was afraid you... you might go higher and... and I was... I was flat chested. I only had..." She exhaled. "Little pimple boobs."

Ted chuckled.

Kyli half smiled. "Shut up. I still don't have boobs."

"Yeah, you do. You have nice tits. Feminine, delicate tits."

"Don't call 'emtits." She took a sip of her drink. "Was that a lie?"

"Huh?"

"Do you think I have okay boobs?"

"Yeah. They look great when you don't..." His brow pinched. He knew he was getting drunk. He was telling her too much.

"When I don't what?"

"When you go braless. They...youlook good that way. When your back is straight."

She wondered if he was just trying to make her feel better about her body. She took another sip of her drink. "Remember when you started stroking my legs that night and I squirmed?"

He thought for a moment. His cock was throbbing. "I... I told you to stay still."

"Yeah. You said it like an... anorder. It... that alone sent a shiver through me. And your hand... your firm yet gentle stroking made it so difficult for me to... to stay still."

"I guess I knew that. It made me want to make itmoredifficult for you."

"I remember your fingertips started to... just a tiny bit, go under the hem of my short shorts."

"I didn't touch you anywhere tha..."

She interrupted, "Iknowandquit thinkingthat I'm saying or implying you did something... somethingbad, okay?"

He relaxed a little. "Okay."

"I-I really liked you stroking my legs, and... and even my feet. I was so surprised it didn't tickle, I mean, when your fingers curled around to the soles of my feet. I loved every moment of that on my legs, and didn't want it to stop, but... but..." She took a slow breath. She was clenching her pussy and squeezing her thighs together. She knew she was moist if not wet.

"We heard Mom and Dad coming into the house, and I bolted off the bed and out of your room."

"Uh-huh." She wanted to finally say something and knew she shouldn't, but the drinks were convincing her it was okay. "I... I want to tell you something and I don't want you to laugh or... or think I'm weird."

"What is it?"

"Don't laugh."

"I won't laugh."

"I've... that night, I've... I've always thought of that as... as..." Her brain made her stop talking. A little voice was telling her to shut her mouth.

He tensed. "Thought of it as what?"

"I've... I've always thought of that as my... my... ummmm."

"Justsayit, Ky."

"I've always thought of that night as... as my first.... okay, itwasn'tsexual, but... it... it sort of felt like... like my firstboy-girlexperience." She frowned for a moment. She was talking like a thirteen year old again.

"Ky, I didn't touch youanywherethat..."

"Iknow! I'm just telling you how I view it. Youdidn'tdo anythingwrong, and... and I didn't either, but-but..."

"What?"

"It... it was... exciting for me, like a sort of first time kind of thing. I mean,you know. It... it seemedintimateto me."

"It... it was exciting for me too, and yeah, intimate too, I guess."

"It was for you too?"

He let out a huff of air. "Yeah, of course it was." He took a sip of bourbon. He half smiled. Maybe she wasn't very smart after all.

"I've wondered, I guess, those times when, you know before I was a senior in high school, if... if you were just teasing me."

"Looking back now, don't you think it wasbothof us teasing each other?"

"I don't know. Okay... yes, I guess we were."

"I had a really hard time getting to sleep that night." A crooked smile formed on his mouth thinking of the pun. The pun definitely applied that night.

"I... I did too."

"The time after that was even worse. It was... what a year later? That's when youdidwear that mens tank undershirt, and... and some sort of short-short PJ pants."

"I know. You... nudged the straps down a little over my shoulders."

"Yeah. I remember."

"Your hand stayed up around my shoulders, neck, and collar bones a long time." She recalled how scared and thrilled she was when the heel of his hand got close to her little breasts.

"Yeah." Ted had to adjust his bulge again. "You always looked... ahhh..."

"What?"

"You always looked hot in that mens tank undershirt when you used it as a night shirt."

"I thought you might have liked it."

He smiled as the alcohol loosened his tongue a bit more. "'specially after you really started developing. I... I could sort of see your nipples under it, I mean the darker color. And... and your tits got bigger thanpimplesby the way."

"Shut up." She had worn it knowing her nipples would just barely show under the thin cotton fabric.

"And I loved it when they got hard, stood up." He tensed. He was saying too much. "Sorry, Ky, I... I'm little drunk I think."

"Maybe we both are a li'l tipsy. I... I don't... is... I mean, is it okay we're talking about this?"

"Yeah, but... ahhh..."

"What?"

"I keep thinking you're going to say I did something wrong, that I... took advantage of you, or...something."

"I don't think that at all. If anything... I mean..." She quickly inhaled and exhaled. "I seem to remember it was usually me getting you to play the...'what if'game."

His brow pinched. A moment later the corner of his mouth curled. "Maybeyoutook advantage ofme."

He chuckled. She actually had suggested or at least hinted about doing it most of the times, but after the initial 'what if' experience, it had been on his mind before every single time they played it. He would have suggested it but was afraid she'd catch on that he was getting hard-ons and got off on every moment feeling every spot on her that would be 'okay' to touch. When he was older, in college, home for the summer, he'd stay in on purpose when their parents were going out. He even missed a friend's 'home alone' party once, which ironically wasn't a time they did it.

"I... I didn't think I was doing that."

"You weren't. That was an obvious joke, Ky."

She thought about how each time they played it, Ted's hands had gotten closer and closer to sliding onto her breasts or her pussy, and a few times she thought his hand would turn and his fingertips would go all the way to the crack between the cheeks of her butt, which she had found so oddly thrilling. Each succeeding time they played "what if" she had gotten the same kind of thrill she had the first time, maybe even more so each time. She had to fight her urge to suddenly twitch or turn to get his hand onto her small breasts or onto her pussy, or more fully on her bottom. Yet, when she really thought about it, it was never anything more than a really light massage, or like the times he had put on sun block for her. His fingertips or hands never touched any of her 'private areas.'

She recalled the last few times they played the game and realized it had to be close to eight times they played the 'what if' game over four or five years. Sometimes it didn't have anything to do with any specific girl he was dating, just an imaginary girl he was really interested in, some girl he'd be hot for, a few times there was no scenario. Mom and Dad would be out and somehow they'd be in their PJs in her room. By then they had both silently agreed or assumed that him seeing her in her panties was okay, since they were like the bottoms of her bikini.

She remembered the time they played it a few days after she had turned eighteen. He had come home from college for her birthday party. A couple days later they were home alone and it started out as it usually did, but after he had caressed every uncovered part of her body with his hands, he had said,'After I touched every bare part of her with my hands and fingertips, I'd want to stroke my face on her like this.'

When he moved his face all over her skin, she knew now she had gotten very close to having an orgasm. Without really consciously deciding to do it, she had repeatedly clenched and relaxed her pussy and bottom. She had done that before when he had only used his hands and she had felt intense, shivering tingles. It was like his touch made her body clench like that. When his face had stroked around her, it had been even better, she could feel his moist lips and his warm breath against her skin half the time.

She took a sip of her drink. "I... I liked it even when you stroked me with your face... your face and hands at the same time."

Ted's cock was throbbing. He knew there was at least a small semen leak stain in his jockeys. "Yeah... ahhh... me too. I've never seen any girl whose... whose skin is as soft and smooth as yours, like... like you don't even have pores. It... it was like satin. It still looks like that." He noticed the moon peaking above the trees.

Kyli felt more butterflies alighting. "Do... do you remember that spring break, a couple months after my eighteenth birthday when... when we were both seniors, me in high school, you in college."

He squirmed again. "Yeah. Yeah, I remember."

"Mom and Dad were out with another couple, and... and I brought up some ¬what ifsituation, but... but you changed it a little."

"Yeah... I know."

"You... you had thought about that beforehand, di'n't you?"

"I... ahhh... yeah, I... I guess I did." He took a gulp from his glass. He had been stupid if not insane that night.

"We drank a little before going up to my room."

"Yeah, we did." He had a few beers and gave her some wine, at least a couple glasses. He had planned that, had planned it all but had never really admitted that to himself until this moment.

"It was only like 9 o'clock, but... I had on my mens tank undershirt and... and just panties and you had on your... those black, light cotton parachute pants you used to wear around the house sometimes, without a shirt. We had both just taken showers."

"Got those at the Salvation Army store at school. Pants to wear to just relax in, instead of sweats. They were comfortable." He took a sip of his bourbon wondering why he was thinking about the stupid pants.

"The 'what if' was about that girl you told me you had started seeing... Darlene."

He almost smiled. "Yeah." Darlene was weird, good looking and hot in a very slutty way, not very pretty when you really gave it some thought, but she had been up for anything sexually. She was the first girl he had assfucked. She had loved it. In fact, it had been her idea. Her ass had been a killer butt too. Not quite as hot as Kyli's bottom though. Ky was one of the few Asian chicks he had ever seen with an apple ass, a true bubble butt. He had never seen an ass as hot as hers, at least in real life, maybe on chicks in a few porn vids.

"Ted? Do you remember that?"

"Huh?"

"Do you remember telling me you'd want to tie her to the bed, just in case she woke up, in the... in thewhat ifscenario?"

He realized he had zoned out for a few moments with his own memories. "Ahh... yeah... yeah, I guess I recall that."

"So... so I went upstairs and pulled down the covers on my bed and... and lay down with my eyes closed, like... like all the other times, and my door was closed. And then you came in a few minutes later."

Ted's cock was starting to ache from the memories and gazing at Kyli's smooth, slender legs. He waited for her to continue the story but she stayed silent. He glanced at her profile. She was looking up at the starry sky and lightly chewing her lower lip. He shifted on the cushion once more. "I came in with those old neckties and... that red bandanna I had folded into a blindfold. I put that on you first, saying... saying if she woke up that I'd not want her to know it was me. Something like that."

"No, you said..." Kyli's brow pinched for a moment. "You said if she woke up you'd want her to think she was dreaming it... dreaming you were with her in her bed."

His ass squirmed again. "Oh... yeah, yeah, tha's right."

"You had those neckties looped at the ends already, so like they wouldn't tighten. You moved my arms above my head on the mattress. You put a loop around each of my wrists then fastened the ends of the neckties to the vertical spindle things of the headboard in the center. You then held my ankles and pulled me down the bed making my arms straighten out on the mattress, and... my shirt slid up to my hips. Then you moved a pillow and... and your arm pushed under my lower back and I... I was surprised you could just raise my middle off the bed with one arm. You pu..."

Ted broke in, "Kyli, you hardly weighanything." He took a sip of his bourbon. He was getting very nervous about what she was going to say next.

"Well, it surprised me you could lift me like that. You pushed a pillow under my butt, then lowered me onto it. Then you looped neckties around my ankles, and-and spread my legs apart, I guess tying the end of the neckties to the ends of the footboard."

"Yeah."

"So, I was lying in... in kind of an upside-down 'Y' position on the bed."

Ted's ass shifted. He muttered, "Yeah, that's... that's what it looked like from the foot of the bed."

"Then... you turned on the tea lamp on my dresser, I heard the switch click. You came to the bed and sat on the edge. I... I felt your hand lay on the top of my foot, it... your palm felt... warm and... and nice. It... it made me tense and shiver."

She closed her eyes. She had clenched her pussy at his touch and it had made her shiver both outside and inside. "Your hand started moving up my leg, caressing, almost like a light massage, like... like the other times, but... more on the insides of my legs. That... that made me shiver even more. And when I'd squirm a little you'd... you'd tell me not to move, so... I tried not to, but your hand was making me want to squirm so much it was so difficult not to do it a little." Just remembering it all, she felt herself getting almost as wet as she had been that night nearly a decade ago.

Ted folded his leg up, his foot flat on the cushion, in order to hide his hand moving to his crotch to adjust his throbbing hard-on once more. He was remembering that night as if it happened yesterday. Kyli was not really bound to the bed, she could have easily gotten out of the necktie loops, but it would have taken some time. He recalled how great the temptation had been to rip her tank shirt and little panties off.

"Your other hand pulled my shirt up to... to just below my boobs and started stroking around my stomach while your other hand moved from... from one leg to the other, mostly on my thighs but... but down to my feet sometimes."

Ted mumbled, "Your abs were so flat... even concave, your pelvic girdle, by your waist was... was prominent." He recalled her mons veneris was pronounced too, maybe due to the pillow under her luscious bubble buns.

She glanced at him. "Mywhat?"

Ted's voice was soft and low, "Your abs... stomach was so flat and smooth... and your... you know, those bones at your waist stuck out which... which I thought was hot... attractive. You didn't seem to have an ounce of fat on you, but you had all these wonderful subtle, soft curves. You... you were, stillare, very, veryfeminine."


Kyli felt the compliment course through her almost like another tingling shiver, maybe it was because she had pressed her thighs together and clenched her now very wet pussy. Just his low voice made her do that sometimes. She spoke softly, "Thank you."