An Open Marriage Ch. 07 - 08

Story Info
The Dirty Old Man sequel.
12.1k words
4.53
12.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 7 - Maria Gets Punished And We Go To The Swinger Club Again.

January 8th.

Vanessa, Joan and I discuss what we are going to do for Maria's punishment session for opening her big mouth after the New Year's orgy. Joan also tells me that Maria's birthday is on the 10th and suggests we do something extra for her birthday. We all think awhile and Joan says "Aside from a birthday cake, how about John cums on her face, Vanessa and I lick it off and spit it in her mouth for her to eat. They we all yell Happy Birthday."

Vanessa says "That's a good idea, Joan. We can order a pizza after the BDSM party then eat the cake. I think she'll enjoy having us give her a party."

I say "We should also maybe buy her some BDSM toys or maybe a new corset and pumps."

Joan says "Ooooo, good idea about the corset and shoes. I like that."

January 10th. Maria's Punishment And Birthday Present

Vanessa in her dominatrix outfit, Joan kitted out in red corset, stockings and high heals and myself dressed in my black leather pants and black dress shoes are sitting waiting for Maria. We're all horny, kissing and groping each other. Damn, the women look good in those corsets especially Joan. Hers is very tight and her large breasts are pushed out of the top. I can just see the top of her nipples. Vanessa is hot too but she doesn't have the breasts to push out of the corset although she's got very hot cleavage.

The doorbell rings. Vanessa gets up and lets Maria in. She comes over to me, drops her coat and kneels lowering her head. "I await your punishment, Master. I'm truly sorry about exposing our interest in BDSM."

I say "Well, you will be sorry for calling me Master in front of others and allowing others to know what we do behind close doors. That beautiful ass is going to be sore as hell tonight. But, since you did expose us, I think we might take you to the BDSM club sometime soon and expose you for good in front of other people - strangers. We'll have to wait until it warms up a little but we're going to see how you like to be humiliated in front of others."

She smiles and says "Thank you, Master. Here is the list of BDSM activities and implements you gave me. I filled it out as best I could."

"Very good Maria. I'll look at it later. Right now, I want you to go to that chair in the middle of the room and bend over the back. Put your hands on the seat."

She gets up, walks over and takes the position I wanted her in. Joan gets up and ties her hands to the front legs of the chair and then she ties her ankles to the two rear legs. I walk over and start to rub her ass. "What a lovely ass? Too bad we have to ruin it tonight."

I slip a ball gag into her mouth and a blind fold over her eyes. I nod to Joan. "Mistress Joan is going to spank your ass good. The number of smacks is up to her. Enjoy the pain."

Joan walks over and starts to smack Maria on her ass cheeks. She gives her ten smacks on each cheek. At the end, Maria's ass is reddening up nicely. I reach down and run my fingers between the folds of her pussy. She dripping wet. "Did you enjoy that, sub?"

She shakes her head yes and says "uh, huh". I rub her ass for a bit and she's moaning. I signal Vanessa. She's got the flogger.

"Okay, sub, Mistress Vanessa is going to use the flogger on your entire backside. She's going to flog you hard on that ass. I want that ass to be bright red when you leave tonight." Maria moans loudly.

Vanessa starts to flog Maria. She's been practicing on the overstuffed chair. Maria is enjoying it. She's moaning and groaning with every hit. When Vanessa gets tired, Maria is nice and red all over her backside, especially her ass. By the time I'm finished, she's going to feel that sore ass for a long time. I feel Maria's pussy again and juice is running out of it. She has juice running down her thighs.

I say "Okay, sub. It's now my turn and I'm going to use the riding crop on your nice red ass. Since you can't say your safeword with the ball gag in, I want you to shake your head 'no' and say "No" as best you can with the gag in. Do you understand that?" She shakes her head 'yes'.

I grab the riding crop and start to slowly smack her with it. I begin to smack each butt cheek pretty hard trying my best to get the places that aren't very red. I'm leaving little red triangles with tails on them in spots where there is still some white skin. I'm counting and when I get to 22 hits, Maria start to shake her head 'no' and saying "oh, oh."

I stop. I motion to Joan and she comes over and begins to eat Maria's pussy and lick her asshole. Joan likes to rim. I remove the ball gag but leave the blindfold in place. Maria says "Oh, God, thank you for the punishment Master. Oh, that's wonderful."

I untie Maria's ankles and Vanessa is untying her wrists. After a few minutes, Vanessa leads her into the bedroom and tells her to get on all fours on the bed. The ladies strip and begin to pleasure Maria. Vanessa crawls underneath Maria and starts to lick her pussy. Joan is back rimming her asshole. I walk over to the bed and push Maria's head down into Vanessa's pussy.

I strip, sit in a chair and stroke my very hard cock. I watch the ladies at play. It's very enjoyable. Maria doesn't last long. She starts to cum and after ten seconds, I realize she's squirting. Vanessa is soaked. I go get a towel and hand it to Vanessa. She dries herself off a bit. We're going to have to change the bed linen. Maria continues to eat Vanessa. I start to play with Vanessa's nipples, pinching them and twisting them a little. She's moving around and moaning loudly now. Joan has gotten a bottle of lube and is lubing Maria's ass. She finger-fucks her ass for a while and then lubes the largest butt plug and slowly slips it in. Maria groans as it is going in and screams when it finally gets past the widest part and seats itself.

Vanessa starts to cum as she holds Maria's head to her pussy. She's fucking Maria's face good. I release Vanessa's nipples and start to pinch and twist Maria's. Joan starts to spank Maria again but not as hard as the first time. Vanessa sucks Maria's clit into her mouth and starts to suck hard on it. Maria doesn't last another minute. She start to scream, puts her face into the bedspread and starts to squirt again. I kneel down and watch since I've never seen a woman squirt that much before. After a while Vanessa gets out from under Maria and goes to wash off - she's soaking wet from her head to her waist.

I motion to Joan who lays down in front of Maria and pulls Maria's head down to her pussy. I slip a condom on and move behind Maria to fuck her. I turn the vibrating function on the plug to on and then slip my cock into Maria. She soaking wet so it goes in very easily. I start to fuck her hard. She's making that strange growling noise deep in her throat.

Vanessa comes back in and starts to torture Maria's nipples. Less than a minute later Maria screams into Joan's pussy and starts to cum again. Vanessa puts the towel under her so it gets her ejaculation. I reach around and start to rub her clit. Maria is screaming constantly now and that gets Joan off. I continue to fuck Maria. After about five minutes of hard pounding, Maria collapses. I pull out. The girls look at me.

I turn Maria over straddle her face from her chest, remove the condom and start to jack off. Vanessa soon takes over for me. A minute later or so, I start to ejaculate onto Maria's face. It's a pretty good load because Joan has slipped a finger into my ass and is rubbing my prostate. Finally, I collapse forward and both the girls stop stimulating me. Soon I stick my cock into Maria's waiting mouth to clean off. When she's done I get up.

The other two move over Maria and begin licking the cum off her face. I'm watching this. Both Vanessa and Joan finish removing my cum from Maria's face and then each of them bend down and French kiss Maria, pushing most of my heavy load into her mouth. Vanessa and Joan swallow after their kisses with Maria. Maria sits up and sticks her tongue out and looks at me with a huge glob of cum on it. She leaves it out and I notice she's waiting for me to say something. "Swallow it, sub."

She does and then licks her lips and smiles. We all yell "Happy birthday, Maria!"

She's got a big smile on her face. "You know it's my birthday?"

We all say "Yeah!"

I say "Okay, session over. You know Maria, I glanced at your BDSM list and humiliation is checked that you want to try it. I think re-enacting this session at the club would be a good test of humiliation. Except I think I want to fuck your ass during the club session. In front of however many strangers decide to watch. Then again, we could just tie you up naked and let anyone grope you."

Maria says "Oh, my. Thinking about that has my juices flowing again. Could you also flog my pussy at the club?"

"You really want me to do that?"

Maria says "I've seen clips on the internet of women's pussies being tortured. I don't want to do something that would hurt badly or injure me but a little flogging or slapping might be okay."

"I think I'll need to consider that for a while. Okay let's get cleaned up. I'm starving. Let's order a pizza, plus we have a birthday cake for you. We're going to have a little party." I call the local pizza place and order a pie. I then rejoin the ladies who are sitting on the bed kissing.

After a shower which was very crowded but fun as hell, we dress and sit around talking about tonight. I ask Maria how her ass is. She blushes and says "Pretty sore, John."

I say "Okay, are you going to open your mouth about us and BDSM anymore." She smiles and says "Well, probably not but I might slip just to get those orgasms I received tonight again. They were the best I've ever had."

"Well, let's put it this way. If you slip up again on this, we are all going to get you so hot and horny and then we are going to leave you without an orgasm. I'm thinking of buying an orgasm denial chastity device that you can't take off but it will keep you on edge until I decide you've been tortured enough."

"You mean you will get me horny as hell and then just leave me on the edge of orgasm for a long time?"

"Yes. Doesn't sound like too much like fun, does it. You won't be able to touch yourself down there either. So don't say anything else about our little hobby."

"Oh, shit. No, Sir. I won't."

The pizza arrives and we start the birthday party. After the cake we all give her the presents we bought for you. "Oh, my God. Thank you so much everyone. These are beautiful. I'm so happy!" We bought her a hot outfit. A aquamarine colored corset, shoes, stockings, and a thong that will look really hot with her caramel colored skin.

We talk for a couple more hours and then Maria thanks us all and puts her coat on and leaves. Vanessa says "John, I'm still a little horny. Can you manage any more sex tonight." Joan smiles.

I say "I took a Cialis because I figured you might want to fool around afterward. I'm sure you ladies can get me up again."

We head to the bedroom and the ladies work on it and get it hard. They then do the rotation thing with me and the two of them again. It's a very enjoyable evening and we all finish up. The ladies have two orgasms each and I finally get a second of the night. We end up sleeping three to the bed with me spooning Vanessa and Joan spooning me.

******************************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, January 10th. Tonight was a really enjoyable night of sex and BDSM. Maria was punished for her big mouth at the New Year's Eve party. Her ass was really red when she left. I'm getting pretty good with a flogger. That was fun and it was getting me hot. We did throw in a little birthday celebration for Maria. Then our little rotational threesome at the end of the night was fun. John is sexy as hell when he dominates. When he was leading us through Maria's punishment and reward, I really had the desire to jump his bones. God!"

******************************************

January 17th. Another Swinger Party.

Well, it's Saturday and what a better date night than a swinger party with my wife and my girlfriend. We head out to the location again and get there about 8:40pm. There are a lot of cars in the parking lot. We walk in and head for the locker area. We strip down to underwear, well Vanessa and I have our bottoms on (Vanessa rarely wears a bra). Joan is naked. She has a little bag with her. We head to the orgy room and find out it's packed. We locate a spot and settle in. We are basically skin to skin with several other couples. I don't see Marcus and Adriana.

I pull my jockeys off and lay between the ladies. They both reach for my cock and start to play with it. I'm looking around and enjoying everyone else getting busy. There are some hot couples here. There are also some couples that could stand a few sessions at the gym. I'm still enjoying it. I lay down and the girls start to take turns sucking my cock. I pull Vanessa up and start to suck her nipples.

After a while, Vanessa moves down and whispers into Joan's ear. Joan kisses her and swings around to get into a '69' position. Joan is tasting pretty good tonight so I dig in. She's deep-throating my cock now and that feels super. Vanessa is alternating sucking Joan's nipples and mine, mainly because she can't get to the other side. It's crowded.

Joan leans over to Vanessa and whispers in her ear. It's a long message. Vanessa looks at Joan, thinks for a minute and then says "Okay, if you really want to do that here." I look at Vanessa and she just smiles.

I'm very hard now so Vanessa moves down and straddles me. She slips my cock into her wet pussy. Before she does anything else she leans down and says "John, try not to cum with me. Joan has brought her lube. She wants you to fuck her ass tonight since you couldn't do it on New Year's Eve."

I look at Vanessa like "What?"

She says "She wants to do it so go ahead. And I'm giving you permission to not use a condom." I look at her like she's crazy.

Vanessa then begins to fuck me. Joan moves back onto my face. We fuck like that for over five minutes and I reach down and locate Vanessa's clit and start to rub it. Another minute and she's cumming. I'm sucking Joan's clit and she soon joins in and starts to cum. When they're both finished, Vanessa gets off, kisses me and lays down beside me. Joan gets off my face and I get up. Joan moves around and gets on all fours. She says "John, in that little purse."

I reach into the little purse, hey I thought it was a little bag, and pull out a small tube of Astroglide. I lube Joan up. I coat my cock. I get behind her, look at Vanessa and shake my head. I quickly insert my cock balls deep. Joan screams. Of course, that gets everyone's attention. Nearly everyone turns to look. I start to fuck her ass and she starts to growl. I feel like I'm on stage. After a couple of minutes I reach around and start to flick her clit. A couple of minutes later she actually cums very hard. "Don't stop, John, please!" So I keep fucking her.

Vanessa says "Cum in her ass John."

I look at her and say "What?"

She says "You heard me, cum in her ass." Well, okay now. I'm really pumping her hard now and she sounds like she's going to cum again. Something like nine or ten minutes into the assfuck, I start to cum and Joan joins me in her second orgasm.

When we finish, there's several people that actually clap for us. God, that's kind of embarrassing. I pull out and sit down next to Vanessa. I tell her I'm going to wash up. I go to the shower room and take a quick shower.

I then head back to the orgy room with some paper towels. Joan is still laying there on her stomach with my cum flowing out of her ass. I notice several people are watching me. I sit down and attempt to clean Joan up a little. When I'm done, I pull Vanessa onto my lap and kiss her. I whisper in her ear "I did not enjoy that. Too many people watching. I'm surprised I didn't lose my hard-on."

Vanessa said "I was embarrassed too. But at least you got that out of the way. Now she can shut up about you fucking her ass, at least for a while. You did a good job on her ass tonight."

I French kiss her and tell her I love her. Quite a few couples have left and I notice Marcus and Adriana come in. He sees us and they manage to get over to us and sit down. We shake hands and we each kiss each others wife. He says "So what's happening? What's with Joan?"

Vanessa says "Well, my husband just gave her the assfucking of her life. She's a little wiped out."

Adriana says "Wow!"

Marcus says "Seriously?"

Vanessa nods yes. "She asked for it and actually she was begging for it since the last orgy. So she got it good." She laughs.

Marcus moves over near Vanessa and Adriana moves over and sits down next to me. "Hi," I say.

She says "Hi, stud. Fucked her in the ass good, huh? Sounds like fun."

I say "Actually, it was embarrassing. When I shoved my cock into her she screamed. Nearly everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us. Some watched us through the whole thing. We even got some applause at the end."

"Wow, kind of embarrassing, but I think it's pretty cool."

"Really?"

"Yeah, so, you washed after you fucked Joan's ass, right?"

"Of course, I did. Showered actually."

"Think you can get it up to fuck me tonight?"

I say "Well...I think so." She starts to play with my cock again. I look over and Marcus is romancing Vanessa. I think "Good luck with that, Marcus. She's scared to death of your cock. She might give you a blowjob but I'll be surprised if she does anything else with you."

Adriana gives me a French kiss, stands up and strips to her skin. My God, she's got a body on her! She sits down and is on top of me immediately. I've got my hands all over her including her ass. I run a finger between those beautiful butt cheeks and start to rub her little rosebud. She moans loudly. "Oh, God." She leans toward my ear and says "I'm working on Marcus about anal. It's slow going. I love that finger rubbing my asshole. Please fuck my ass with your thumb when you're fucking me."

I kiss her and say "I sure will, gorgeous." I steal a look over at Vanessa and her and Marcus are in a "69".

I say "Adriana, lets' do what your husband and my wife are doing."

She looks over and says "Oh, yes." I notice Joan is moving now. I lay down and Adriana moves around and soon I've got her fashion model cunt starring me in the eyes. I start to eat her and she tastes wonderful. It's kind of taste a little like pineapple. It must be a douche she used. I go to it and she has my cock in her mouth.

Vanessa soon is cumming. I guess she was really hot from watching the butt fuck. Adriana is moaning with my cock in her mouth. That feels pretty good. We do the mutual oral for a couple more minutes and she pulls away. I start to get up but she straddles me, rolls a condom on, inserts my cock and starts to fuck me good. That's a feel good pussy all right. I steal another look at Vanessa. Joan and Marcus are now in a "69". Vanessa is licking his balls.

Adriana is building speed and moaning loudly deep in her throat. I reach between us and rub her clit. Her moan gets really loud now. Five minutes into the fuck and Adriana starts to cum. She cums for a long time, at least a couple of minutes. When finished, she collapses on me. We hold still for several minutes but her pussy is squeezing me. She must have been working on her pussy muscles. When her breathing gets back to normal, she looks at me, kisses me and says "Doggie style and I want that thumb." I smile.

We move around to get into position. I look over and notice that Marcus is now driving that nine plus inches into Joan's pussy. That thing is going to be loose as hell. Adriana is waiting on me so I move behind her and slowly slip my cock into her hot tunnel. She lets out a long moan. I also spit on her anus and slip my thumb into it. Her moan gets really loud. I start to fuck her and she says "Fast and hard, John." So I oblige her. Marcus is really pumping hard into Joan and I'm doing the same to his wife in basically the same rhythm.