An Old Woman's Rebirth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should we move to the bed Linda?" he asked in hushed and sexy tones.

"Yes, I'd like that," I replied and started to stand. David helped me up and in no time at all had removed his own top, shoes and socks. He had a hairy chest that tickled my nipples as he held me and kissed me again. His hands held my bum firmly and pulled me towards the very impressive bulge in his trousers. I moved to meet him and our bodies ground together as we stood there, kissing and fondling. He slowly unzipped my skirt and I stepped back a little to allow the material to fall to the floor leaving me in just my panties and stockings. He removed his trousers and taking my hand, guided it to the large bulge in his briefs.

He kissed my neck again and whispered "Would you like to see it now and feel it properly?"

I knew I didn't want to turn back now. My heart was pounding and I was desperate to both see and feel the cock that up to now had only been an image on a computer screen. "Yes, I would, very much" I whispered, barely able to talk with excitement and unable to move to do it myself. Pulling his briefs down his huge cock sprang out before me. Before I could stop myself I cried out "You must be joking!" at the sight of his monster cock. I was surely too small to get all of that inside me but David simply took my hand and guided it to his throbbing member.

"We'll go slow my love" he assured me. "I'll take my time and just take as much as you can." His words were calming but I already knew I would do my best to take it all as I desperately wanted to find out what it felt like to be properly filled by a big cock. He was obviously longer and thicker than I'd ever known before but he also seemed harder than I could ever remember a cock being in my life. I could feel it throbbing in my hands with barely contained passion, every vein standing out like thick cords of rope. The head was large and swollen with a heavy ridge at the back that I was sure would feel incredible as it scraped along the walls of my pussy and reached deep inside me. He gently lowered me onto the bed and lay beside me kissing me all over my old body, making me feel like a schoolgirl ready to lose her virginity. His fingers worked their way into my soaked pussy and my breath was coming in short bursts. I needed his cock in me so much I was longing to just open my legs and feel him pushing up inside me.

"Tell me when you're ready," he said, a gentleman as always.

"I'm ready now," I replied. "I want you inside me."

Without another word he moved between my eagerly opened legs and kissed me as he ran the head of his cock along my wet slit. I could feel the heat from it and it was incredible feeling my lips being moved by his meat and knowing it would soon be going inside me. It had been five long years with nothing and finally I was to be made into a woman again when this magnificent cock started its journey into my core. He stopped for a moment with the swollen head of his cock rubbing against my sensitive clitoris and although I knew this would be difficult, I also knew I was going to get it all inside me and be fucked like I'd never been fucked before.

"Please David, put it in, I want you so much."

I could feel the pressure on my pussy as he positioned himself at my opening and pushing ever so gently, I could feel my pussy lips being forced open to accept him. In five years I'd had nothing bigger than a finger in there and now I was being forced open by this big cock. Almost immediately I had to ask him to stop and to his credit, he did so without complaint, just leaving half of the head of his cock inside me.

"Relax babe," he whispered, "we'll go slow and at your pace."

"Thanks lover, you can go a little further now" and with that he edged further forward.

"Well done Linda, you've got the head inside you now" he congratulated me, though I didn't need him to tell me as I was so tight I'd felt my pussy close tightly onto his shaft when the head was finally in. My eyes were tight shut as I focused on trying to stay as relaxed as possible to grant him further access.

"Go on David, I want it all!" and millimetre by millimetre he eased his rock hard cock further into my slippery hole. I felt like I was being split in two by his thick shaft and it was certainly a little uncomfortable but also very exciting. I was stretched more than I ever thought possible as I felt him pass the depth John could reach.

"Is it almost in?" I asked, feeling sure that there couldn't be much more to go.

"There's a bit more to go yet my love but I can stop if you want," he asked.

His words were meant to be reassuring but I could tell from his vague phrasing that I probably only had about half of his cock inside me.

"No, carry on," I said through clenched teeth.

"You're incredibly tight Linda. You have a beautiful pussy. You're really determined to get the whole of my cock inside you aren't you!"

"Yes!" I replied, "I want it all. I want to know what it's like to be fucked by a big cock."

It must have taken at least ten minutes for him to work his cock into me but finally I felt his heavy balls come to rest on my bum. I never thought a man could be so patient entering a woman and I was so grateful he'd shown such consideration and restraint to make sure I enjoyed what he was doing. He could tell it was a strain so he just lay there for a few moments, allowing me to get used to his size. I'd never felt so full before in my life and I could feel the head of his cock reaching deep into my belly. Finally opening my eyes I looked up at him and he kissed me, making his cock move ever so slightly inside me. It wasn't much but it did feel good.

"You're huge David, certainly compared to John."

"You certainly have a cock reaching parts that have never experienced a cock before but does it feel good?" he asked and once more I was taken by his consideration.

"It's feeling better now so why don't you try fucking me but go slow at first" I told him.

He slowly started to pull his throbbing cock out of me until just the head was still inside before slowly but steadily pushing it back into place. To my surprise, the moment he started to move his cock I was overwhelmed with pleasure. I'd never felt anything like it before in my life; it was like his huge cock was touching parts of me that I never even knew existed before and certainly giving me pleasure unlike anything I'd experienced with John. Once more he slowly withdrew to the tip before firmly forcing it all back inside me.

"Oh God, that's incredible!" I moaned "I never knew a cock could feel this good. Keep going, please, keep fucking me."

Taking his cue from my enthusiastic response he pulled put a little quicker this time and rammed it back home with a bit more force. It was incredible! Wave after wave of pleasure washed over me and I could already feel my orgasm starting to build. He eventually settled into a steady pace and was fucking me with long and powerful strokes of his magnificent cock.

"God David, that's better than I ever thought possible!" I cried. "I'm going to cum on your beautiful cock. Please David, make me cum on your cock; I need it so bad!"

Picking up the pace, David started to ram his cock into me with more force and the harder he fucked me, the better it felt. I could feel the tell-tale knot building up inside me as I prepared for release and I thrust my hips up to meet his cock as I impaled myself on him. My whole body shook as my juices gushed over his cock as it continued to fuck me hard and fast. His cock was taking up so much room inside me that I could feel my orgasmic juices being forced out with each thrust into me. No sooner had the first orgasm subsided, I felt the next start to build until it felt like I was cumming continually on him while he continued to piston into me, nailing me to the bed. I lost count of the times I came and I was dizzy with the pleasure his cock was giving me. I noticed his breath start to come in shorter bursts and his thrusting was starting to become more urgent so it seemed he needed his own release. I couldn't really complain after all he'd done for me and I found that once I thought about it, I really wanted to have his semen inside my grateful pussy. It seemed somehow 'right' that this beautiful cock that was fucking me so completely would leave its seed inside me and I started to crave his cum like I'd never needed it before. I always used to know John came because of the noise he made but I suspected that with a cock this big, it would feel different and if my experience so far was anything to go by - better.

"I want you to cum in me David. I need you to fill me up and make me yours."

As if my permission was what he was waiting for, he rammed into me harder and faster than he had before. He was ploughing in and out of me like a piston engine and my pussy gripped his shaft, working hard to make him cum more than he ever had before. I wanted to make sure he knew how much I wanted to have his seed inside me and how grateful I was for the loving he'd given me and as I thought about his cock exploding inside me I knew I had a final orgasm inside me. I was so tight for him that I could actually feel his cock swell prior to his release and with a final hard thrust that nearly forced me through the bed, I could feel his thick shaft throb as he started to cum. For the first time in 67 years I could feel jet after jet of hot cum shooting deep inside me and filling me up. It was a feeling unlike anything I'd known before and it made me feel like a woman again; a woman who could satisfy her man, a woman who loved his cock and a woman who needed his cum. Knowing his cum was shooting deep inside me put me over the edge and I once more felt my juices cascading over his powerful cock.

Finally we rested as we kissed and tried to catch our breath. His cock was getting softer now yet still easily as big as John used to be when he was hard. Our joint juices had already soaked the bed and even more came out when he finally withdrew. I never knew a man could cum so much; he must have shot half a pint of semen up me but God was I grateful! I was sore and knew I'd have trouble sitting in the car on the way home tomorrow but I had no regrets and knew that if David wanted, we'd meet again. He'd made me a woman again.

The next day John was full of questions as we drove home and the more I told him, the more excited he seemed to become.

"So it seems you really like a big cock after all then" he commented after I'd recounted all of the details.

"I still love you John and I'd still rather it was your cock inside me but yes, David has a wonderful cock and I absolutely loved every last centimetre he had inside me. I never knew a cock could feel that good or that it could shoot so much cum. I didn't even realise feeling a man cum inside me would feel that good. Thank you darling for letting me do that, you're the best husband in the world and I love you. Would you mind if I met David again?"

"No, I'd love you to but could I watch next time?" he asked.

"I'd like to still have time alone with him but next time I hope we have more time so he can fuck me more than once. Perhaps he could visit us next time and stay the night so you can watch and we can also have our time alone" I said, hoping this compromise would meet with his approval.

"Mmmmmmm, I'd love that" he purred in reply. "I could watch you taking his big cock and then listen to you fucking in the next room as he shares our bed with you."

I kept replaying last night's adventure over and over in my head during the drive home and dreaming of my next meeting with David. I was 67 years old and was starting to think my life was over but here I am with a sore pussy thanks to my young lover and hopefully many exciting adventures ahead of me. Who'd have thought that an old woman like me could make such a lovely young cock as that so hard and make it cum so much! Life is good and life is for living, regardless of age.

12