An Old Woman's Rebirth Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Find something you liked did you?' he asked, smiling.

'Yes, I did,' I replied, 'but I was only curious to see what it was like soft and then as soon as I touched it, you began to get hard again.'

'With a sexy woman like you holding my cock, what did you expect?' he quipped. 'Are you looking for a little early morning fun?'

'Yes!' I replied and kissed him. 'If you think you're up to it and can keep pace with me.'

It was an optimistic claim because I have to confess that since 5.00pm the day before my old body had seen an awful lot of physical action and I was starting to feel every moment of it. My muscles and bones all ached but I wouldn't have changed a thing if I was given the opportunity to do so. Through all the discomfort I was feeling, I only had to think of David's cock for my pussy to tingle in anticipation. If I closed my eyes and concentrated, I could still feel him inside me and it was a sensation I needed to experience again. David kissed me with a mesmerising blend of passion and tenderness as I felt his hand move up the inside of my thigh. I tried to open my legs wide for him to ease his access to me but the ache in my hips restricted my movement. His fingers were still able to probe my depths and I clamped down on them in anticipation of a much larger treat. It was evident that I didn't need any warming up for him as I was more than ready for his cock already. My wonderful lover would be leaving soon and I wanted him inside me before the ache in my hips would prevent me opening my legs enough for him to mount me properly.

'Make love to me now David,' I whispered, 'I don't want to wait, I just want you inside me now.'

'I love you Linda,' he replied. 'I enjoyed putting on a show for John but I prefer it when it's just the two of us and I can make love to you instead of fucking you.'

'Well, you gave me a very good fucking,' I smiled, 'but I know what you mean and now I need the special loving only your beautiful cock can give me.'

Kissing me, he moved between my legs and started to work his cock into position but in doing so he couldn't help but force my legs apart and then came the inevitable pain. I screamed out as the pain shot through my hips and David immediately moved back as if I'd electrocuted him.

'What's the matter, did I hurt you?' he asked in a worried voice.

'No, it's just these bloody old hips playing up again but I'll be OK in a minute,' I promised, though I didn't feel very confident about that. I lay back down once the pain had subsided and stroked David's face. Reaching down, I took hold of his hard manhood and pulled him towards me. 'Now make love to me but take it slowly,' I instructed him. Again he tried to settle between my thighs and sink his delicious meat into me but once again the pain returned and he had to stop. The disappointment was overwhelming and I started to cry.

'Is it hurting that badly Linda?' he asked, concerned. 'Is there anything I can do for you?'

'It's not the pain,' I sobbed, 'it's the fact that you won't be able to make love to me again before you have to go and I need to feel you inside me again before that happens. It may be weeks before I'll be able to see you again and I don't know if I can survive that long without you making love to me.

'Shhhh, don't cry baby,' he comforted me, 'I'm always with you my love and I'll be here again as soon as possible.'

'But I need you now,' I cried.

'You really need my cock that much?' he smiled.

'Yes! I don't want you to leave without having you fill me up one more time.'

David quickly arranged a pile of pillows in the middle of the bed and asked me to lie face down on the bed so that the pillows went under my hips. I silently followed his instructions, unsure what he was planning but being face down on the bed with my bum in the air made me fear the worst as I didn't want to try anal sex and even if I did, I was pretty sure it wouldn't help my hips! I was tempted to tell him to stop but I trusted him completely that he would never hurt me so I tried to relax and see what happened. In this position, I certainly felt more comfortable and the pain in my hips had subsided for the moment.

His hands massaged the cheeks of my bum and the top of my thighs and I closed my eyes as his magical touch took me to an idyllic haven of tranquillity. As he massaged me he gradually parted my flesh to expose both my pussy and my back door. It felt completely decadent being exposed to him like this but also highly erotic. I felt him move on the bed and the next thing I knew, his tongue was probing my pussy. Despite me finding oral sex disgusting just 24 hours earlier, this felt unbelievably good! This was now the second time I'd felt David's mouth and tongue on my pussy and on both occasions it felt like sparks of electricity were flying through my body and my whole body seemed to come alive in a way it hadn't in any of my previous 67 years.

I was now utterly convinced of the delights of oral sex, at least with David. Reaching back with both my hands, I pulled myself open for him so that he could concentrate on what his mouth could do for me. It wasn't the easiest angle for him to access me but my hips made alternatives limited and I certainly wasn't complaining when it felt this good. It wasn't long before I could feel an orgasm building deep inside me and when David started to rub my clitoris with his fingers, I began to moan loudly. The thought that my own husband was in the next room and could undoubtedly hear me responding to David's efforts only made the experience even more erotic so I had no need to hold back. I pushed back towards David's face and in doing so, part of his finger slipped inside. It was nothing compared to his cock but he had penetrated me and that knowledge alone pushed me over the edge. I came hard and I squirted my cum on his face as it remained glued to my pussy, lapping up everything his loving efforts had produced.

I felt a bit guilty that I wasn't doing anything for him and for the first time in my life, I felt a powerful urge to suck a cock, specifically, David's cock.

'That was wonderful David, now let me suck you as you've not been able to make love to me properly.'

He kissed his way up my back and started to nibble my neck and ears before whispering: 'You wanted me to make love to you this morning and I haven't finished yet. Just relax and enjoy.'

I could feel his heavy cock scraping along my inner thighs, tantalisingly close to my desperate pussy. His mouth and tongue had been heavenly but boy did I need his cock now!

'Hold yourself open for me baby,' he instructed and I willingly complied.

He rubbed the head of his cock over my soaked pussy lips and my heart was pounding with the realisation that I was going to get his cock after all. Slowly but firmly he pushed inside me and once again I was able to experience that incredible feeling of stretching around a man as he enters you. His penetration wasn't as deep from this angle as my pussy was only raised towards him by virtue of the fact that I was still lying on the pillows but even with this restriction, his cock was still deeper than John had ever managed and although it was all hard muscle he had inside me, the best way I could describe his cock would be 'fat', such was his girth. I had truly come to appreciate why women liked big cocks as I was certainly now one of them but people always focus on length when the real beauty of a cock like David's was its impressive girth that really made me feel properly stretched to accommodate him.

I started to push back to meet his steady thrusts and he took hold of my hips to help pull me onto him. Every time I was pulled back, onto his cock, I was raised slightly off the pillows and by gradual degrees he moved me onto all fours, though he never pushed any deeper inside me. Finally I was on my knees with my head on the mattress and my bum in the air. He moved first one leg between my legs and then the other before withdrawing his cock to the tip and it was clear he was intending on fucking me in the same way that had caused me some pain the previous evening due to his size.

'No David, I can't take it like this,' I protested.

'Trust me Linda,' he reassured me. 'Do you want my cock inside you again?'

'More than anything,' I sighed.

'Then it's your choice what happens next,' he said, teasing me by moving the head of his cock slightly between my lips. 'I'm not going to force you.' There can't be anything more frustrating for a woman that feeling the large head of a wonderful cock splitting her pussy open without being able to get the satisfaction of being filled with the long and thick shaft. 'If you want me inside you, hold yourself open to invite me in and let me make love to you. If you'd prefer me to stop, I will.'

I was nervous but I equally knew I had no choice but to try; I simply had to have his cock in me again and experience the boundless pleasure it offered. I reached back and pulled myself open for him and as soon as I did, he pushed forward. In one long, firm stroke of his cock, he drove all of his meat into my quivering pussy until his hips ground into mine. He literally pushed the breath out of me and I gasped for air at the sudden sensation of fullness I was experiencing. His cock felt enormous from this angle but as he left it there, buried deep inside me, I realised that the pain I had experienced the previous evening wasn't there. Don't get me wrong, I had no doubt I was at my limit and possibly a little beyond my limit because I couldn't imagine ever feeling more full of cock but it also felt soooo satisfying and so, so good to feel him so completely inside me.

He reached under me and started to fondle my breasts and play with my nipples, perhaps wanting to distract me a little while I adjusted to his incredible size. I moved slightly forward and then pushed back onto him and even that small movement sent ripples of pleasure throughout my body. Encouraged, I moved a bit further forward until I had only half of his cock inside me and then pushed back again to impale myself on his manhood. Again the pleasure was intense as I felt every facet of his cock move inside me.

'Ohhh, David,' I sighed, 'that feels incredible. You feel huge like this and I'm impossibly full but it doesn't hurt like it did last night, it just feels wonderful.'

Encouraged by my response, David took hold of my hips and withdrew his cock to the very tip before pushing it all the way back in. It wasn't fast but it was firm and I let out a slight squeal of pleasure as he reached full depth again. Gradually he began to build his speed until he was ramming his cock into me with strong steady strokes. I missed being able to look at him while he made love to me but it was also strangely satisfying to be offering myself to him like this and feel him taking me so completely. I'd also always thought that this position was emotionless but not in this case. David was undoubtedly making love to me because it was only his patient consideration that had made it possible in getting me ready to enjoy his cock like this and I was certainly enjoying what he was doing.

It wasn't long before he was driving his cock into me with full force and I was meeting every thrust as I pushed myself back onto him. I loved this man and I loved his cock and I wanted to make sure this was an experience we'd both remember for a very long time. I clamped down hard on his cock every time he withdrew from me before relaxing to allow him easy access back into my soaked pussy. Each thrust brought new waves of pleasure and it wasn't long before another orgasm was upon me. It ripped through my body like a typhoon and I could feel my juices pouring over his rampant cock.

'Oh God, I'm cumming again!' I cried as I closed my eyes and focused on the intense pleasure consuming me. 'Keep fucking me David, don't ever stop, just keep fucking me with your gorgeous big cock.'

I'd lost all control at this point, such was the intensity of the pleasure I was experiencing and all I could do was beg him for more. Even the knowledge that my husband could hear everything that was going on didn't hold me back.

'Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!' I repeated, every time he drove his big cock all the way into me. 'Don't stop; don't ever stop. My pussy's yours David, whenever you want it.'

My life seemed to have turned into one epic orgasm at this point and the intense pleasure was making me lose all sense of reason. David's cock had changed my life and I knew that in one sense at least, I was his as much as John's now. For as long as David was interested in this old woman, my body would be his. This realisation made me yearn to feel him cum in me again; to once again feel his cock throbbing as it filled me up with his seed.

'Cum for me David, I need you to give me all of your wonderful cum. Fuck me, oh God, fuck me and cum in me!'

David started to ram his fat cock into me like a battering ram, giving me the full length with every stroke and I savoured every exquisite centimetre he was giving me. My pussy was sore from the pounding it was taking but it was nothing compared to the pleasure and me need to give this man his release and have him fill me with his young and fertile sperm. With a final hard and deep thrust he started to unload into me. His cock was so big and my pussy so tight that I could distinctly feel him pumping each jet of cum deep into my grateful and welcoming body. I could feel his semen warming my insides and flooding my womb, though his cock was so big and my pussy so tight that I could feel a lot of it being forced out with John was my husband and I would always love him before all others

He was able to cum an impressive amount, which was something I'd never bothered about before. How much or how powerfully John came had never bothered me in the slightest but with John it was different. I needed his cum more than I ever thought possible and the more of it he could give me, the more satisfied I was. It was a primal feeling of a woman needing a real man's seed inside her and even though my child-bearing years were well behind me, I still needed David's cum to fill my body and in so doing, make me his. Several hard thrusts of his cock and several large jets of cum entered my well fucked body before he was fully satisfied and I was overcome with gratitude that this man had given my life so much pleasure.

Normally I didn't want to lose David's cock from my pussy after he'd cum in me but this time I wanted to do something else for him and, if I'm host, for me. Pulling myself reluctantly off his thick cock, I turned around and started to suck him for all I was worth. I wasn't sure what to expect and was surprised to discover that his cum, mixed with my own, didn't taste bad at all. I lovingly sucked any remaining semen out of his cock before licking along its length, collecting every last drop that remained. When I was sure I had it all, I took as much of his cock into my mouth as I could and slowly sucked on it like a baby with its thumb.

Eventually I let his softening cock leave my mouth and gave it one last kiss before looking him in the eyes. No words were needed between us because we both knew already. John was my husband and I would always love him before all others but David and I were also in love in our own way. The age difference didn't matter at all because we were two people who shared a very special bond and we also shared the most incredible sex. David had shown me just how good a cock could feel and how much I was a woman who loved a big cock in her. He'd pushed my boundaries and in the process given me pleasure I had never known before. Just when I thought my sex life was over, it turned out that it had only just begun. My body was his to enjoy and all thoughts of it being wrong had gone for good. My pussy would always be his and I knew it would only feel complete when his big cock was inside me and making love to me.