An Eyeful

Story Info
18-year-old girl gets eyeful during 'chess' lesson.
1k words
3.49
62.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicklet
Chicklet
231 Followers

A note to readers: This is the true story of my first sexual encounter. I've changed the name of the man involved, and a few of the details may have become fuzzy, but this is the story more or less. At the time, there was nothing humorous about it, but looking back I can laugh. And cry. And become angry...

* * * * *

The house was swarming with people, relatives, friends, and guests. Todd looked over at me mischievously.

"You know how to play chess?" he asked slyly.

"No," I said. "I've never played."

Todd and I had been talking online for almost a year, getting to know each other, and even cyber-dating. Three days ago, when I'd flown across the country to meet him, the butterflies in my stomach had been going wild. I'd never had a real boyfriend before, taking this online relationship a step further was the best I'd ever done. Flip flopping around, my insides twisted when I actually met the man I'd been talking to for so long. He was everything I'd imagined, tall, dark, and handsome. Now we were at his parent's house, where he lived, mingling with a bunch of people that I didn't know.

"Come downstairs, I'll teach you."

He grabbed my arm lightly and led me to the basement stairs. We descended down into the dark, damp, basement of his family's home, away from their prying eyes and cheek pinching hands.

"We won't be bothered here," he said, pulling over a chair.

I sat down in it, looking up at him.

"You going to teach me to play chess?" I asked innocently.

Todd smiled, and shook his head. I was genuinely confused; I thought I'd heard him say that we were coming down here to teach me to play chess.

His hands moved down towards his fly, and unzipped it quickly. Down went his pants and boxer shorts, and I was staring head on at something I'd never seen before. A cock.

The purple monstrosity was huge! I couldn't believe how big it was! Now I know that it wasn't that big, but to my virgin eyes it was gigantic!

"Will you suck it?" he asked me.

I looked up in his eyes. I was afraid to say yes, and afraid to say no. I didn't want that thing anywhere near my mouth, but if I told the man I'd only known for 2 days in person that I didn't want to do something that he asked of me, he might ditch me and forget me all together.

Timidly, I moved my face forward, until my lips were on the head of his cock.

I took it in my mouth, sucking hard on it. I didn't know that too much sucking was bad, until he cried out in pain.

"No, no," he said, pulling it away from me. "You've got to do it softly."

"I don't know what to do," I pleaded, looking at the cock in front of my face. It was pulsing with excitement.

"It's okay," he said.

Todd moved his hand down towards his dick and began stroking it, rubbing the skin up and down rapidly.

Fascinated, I watched as his cock grew a little bit larger and the hole at the tip opened up like a tiny mouth.

Todd groaned, and moaned, and thrust his cock closer to my face.

"Will you swallow?" he asked.

He'd talked about wanting me to swallow online, and I'd always been afraid of it. He pushed his cock close to my mouth, but I stubbornly held my mouth shut tight. He rubbed to round head on my cheeks, smearing his pre-cum on my lips.

With a loud grunt, his body spasmed, and in front of my eyes a jet of fluid shot out of the cock, landing right on my face. I flinched, and pulled back, but not before a second stream hit me square in the eye.

I cried out with pain, shutting my eyes tightly while the rest of Todd's cum spat out the tip of his penis all over my clothing.

After his passion had abated, Todd touched me on the back, sympathetically.

"You okay, Hun?" he asked.

I whimpered and shook my head, afraid to open my mouth. My eye stung something awful, like soap had been poured inside it.

"Did it get in your eye?" he guessed.

I nodded, reaching up and holding my face, disgusted to feel the slimy fluid smear around.

"There's a sink down here," Todd said, helping me out of the chair to go in search of the sink. "I'm sure of it."

We wandered around for a few minutes until he'd found his sink. It was no longer connected to the wall, but set on its side on the floor nearby.

"Shit," he mumbled. "Wait, here's a towel."

I reached and grabbed the towel he offered me, wiping at my face frantically. I rubbed the towel over my watering eyes, trying to rid myself of the stinging pain there.

The pain caused by the cum abated, but a new burning set in.

"What's that smell?" I asked, suspiciously, as my eyes began to water even more and burn like the dickens.

"Windex…" Todd said slowly, smelling the towel in his hand. "Mom must have been using this to wash windows…"

I groaned, and whimpered, the pain growing even more intense.

"We have to go upstairs," Todd said.

I was not excited about walking in front of his relatives, friends, and guests with a cum covered shirt and swollen eye.

Todd hurried me up the stairs, past the crowd of people, into the little bathroom next to the kitchen. With his help, we got most of the cleaner out of my eyes.

I looked in the mirror, and groaned at the red of my eye. The flesh around my eye had swollen and turned bright purple. It looked like I'd been punched there.

After wiping my shirt off the best that I could, we left the bathroom and confronted the guests.

"Are you okay?" Todd's mother asked, concerned. She tilted my chin up to look at my eye.

Todd snuck away, off to hang out with his friends.

"Did he hit you?" Todd's mother asked suspiciously.

"No," I said. "But can I have some ice?"

Chicklet
Chicklet
231 Followers