All in The Family Ch. 01: Breeding Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose was in heat, cock is what she needed. She needed the boys to put another baby in her.

The two big brothers pulled her in the barn as they were all laughing. Earl stripped their fuck toy down fast and laid her on her blanket across a hay bale. Rose felt the heat, her cunny was on fire. she loved it so much. Earl worked his cock in her mouth while Lee worked her cunny from behind. Rose started getting back in her grove as their cumdump. Her cunny squeezed and milked Lee's large cock.

Rose was careful to just keep Earl hard. She didn't want him to cum in her mouth. Not that she didn't love the taste, she did but it was breeding time and she needed all his sperm in the right spot.

Lee pounded her tender cunny hard like a stallion and held her tight while he released another load of hot cum. When Rose felt it hit home she dropped Earl's cock from her mouth and her head fell panting. She shook with spasms from Lee's hot load.

Earl didn't mind, he knew it was now his turn to get behind and release his load in her. Rose hung over the hay bale naked while big Earl pounded her young cunny. Rose was such a happy breedable cumdump when she was in heat. She learned from the farm animals it wasn't over until she had satisfied all the males around. Earl pounded her young cunny until he had relieved himself of his load. She smiled when he filled her.

Both guys were spent. Now it was time to go back and start dinner. Rose got dressed feeling cum sliding down her thigh. She wouldn't think to wipe it, she loved the feeling. The boys would have fun breeding their sister over the next few weeks. Katy would have to wait till they all got back home. They had all but forgotten about young Daisy. She had watched them step into the barn. Daisy hadn't forgotten about them.

**********

12