Alice Screws Up

Story Info
She didn't listen and it cost her.
3.5k words
4.32
263.4k
161
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was watching TV when I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and went to the door and looked through the peephole. Fuck! I wondered how in the hell she had managed to find me. I considered just going back to the TV and ignoring the doorbell, but then figured if she had gone to the trouble to find me she wasn't going to go away until she got whatever it was she came for.

I hooked up the safety chair and then opened the door just enough that we could see each other and then said:

"What the fuck do you want?"

"To talk to you."

"Did not the way I left tell you that I had no interest in ever seeing you again let alone talk to you?"

"I have no idea why you left. I came home and you were gone. No note telling me why just all your things were gone."

"You can't be serious. How could you not know why? I know you heard me when I told you what would happen if you went through with what you were going to do."

"May I come in?"

I figured I'd best get it over with and I undid the chain, stepped aside and she came in, sat down on the couch and asked me for a glass of water. As I went to get it my mind went back to the night that started it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'd just gotten home from work and I found my wife Alice all dressed up.

"I didn't know we had plans to go out."

"We don't. I have a date tonight."

"A date? with who?"

"You don't know him."

"Him?"

"I guy I work with. He's new in the office and doesn't know too many people yet. He wanted to go to Sylvia's birthday party, but he didn't want to go alone so he asked me to go with him."

"He does know you are married doesn't he?"

"It doesn't matter. Nothing is going to happen between us. Besides, I don't want to go to Sylvia's party alone and you won't go with me so I told him I'd go with him."

"And you know why I won't. I can't stand to be around that round-heeled slut. And I don't want you having anything to do with her either."

"Get used to it Sam. She's been my best friend since the first grade and I won't turn my back on her just because you don't like her."

"I don't like her because she has been divorced four times and each time it was because she got caught cheating on her husband. And I don't like going to her parties because of all the drugs she has around."

"So you think that just because she cheated I'm going to cheat too just because I'm around her?"

"Now that you mention it I think it is highly likely. Just look at you now. All dressed up in your 'fuck me' outfit. Little black dress, fuck me heels and getting ready to go out with another man. It is obvious you are dressed for him and I can only think of one reason why you would dress sexy for him."

"That's a rotten thing to say to me."

"No it isn't. What did you wear to the last two parties at Sylvia's? I'll tell you in case you have forgotten. You wore slacks and a blouse to one and jeans and a sweater to the other. There isn't any doubt in my mind as to why you are dressed like you are for this party. Sylvia has finally talked you into trying someone else. I know from snippets of conversation I've overheard that she has been after you to join in her little orgies for years. I guess she has finally gotten what she's been after."

"You're wrong! It isn't like that."

"Easy enough to prove me wrong. Don't go. Stay here with me."

"I can't. Tom is counting on me."

"And he is more important to you than I am? All I can say Alice is that if you go you are kissing your marriage goodbye."

"Don't be ridiculous. This won't hurt us at all. Don't wait up" she said as she headed for the door.

"Goodbye Alice" I said as she walked out the door. I think she heard the finality in the way I said "Goodbye" and she hesitated for a second or two and then she was gone.

Did I overreact? I didn't think so. I was good friends with a lot of the guys in Sylvia's circle and from them I had learned all about what happened at Sylvia's parties. After the people who didn't care to participate had gone they turned into orgies. I leaned that while Alice didn't take part she did stick around and watch. I also heard about Sylvia telling Alice to "Forget about that fuddy duddy you are married to and join in. You know you want to" and that Alice always answered that yes she did want to but wouldn't unless I joined in. My joining in was never going to happen. I'd spent countless hours trying to talk Alice into breaking away from Sylvia and to stop going to her parties, but I could never make it happen because of that BFF relationship.

I spent a good part of the evening wondering what I should do. I was thinking divorce, but I really didn't know that Alice would cheat on me, but could I live with her given her "To hell with you Sam; I'm going" attitude? I'd had seven of what I thought were great years with her. The only bad was her constantly spending time with Sylvia whom I just could not stand. She was trash as far as I was concerned and Alice knew it.

One might ask why, if I knew so much as I did about the goings on at Sylvia's, I didn't just confront Alice? The answer to that was simple, at least to me. I HAD to know if Alice would cheat on me. If she was of a mind to cheat and I confronted her about Sylvia's parties and her stated desire to join in would she just pull back from Sylvia's parties and do it somewhere else? At a different time and place? I might never know if she did it some other time and place, but if she did do it at Sylvia's there were people I knew who would tell me. I still hadn't made up my mind on what I was going to do when I went to bed.

The ringing of the bedside phone woke me up and as I sat up I saw the time on the alarm clock and I wondered who would be calling me at one in the morning.

"Hello?"

"Hello asshole. Did I wake you up?"

"What do you want Sylvia?"

"Just calling to let you know your wife has finally found herself a real man."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Just what I said. Alice has found herself a real man. A man who can give her what she really needs. Here; just listen" and I heard the sounds of people fucking. And then I heard:

"Oh God yes; fuck me, please fuck me."

The voice was the voice of my wife. I hung up the phone. Thirty seconds later it rang again and I knew who it would be so I picked up the handset and dropped it on the floor.

One of the good thing about living in an apartment is that you don't accumulate a lot of stuff because you have no place to put it. I had all that I wanted packed and out in the truck in just over an hour. I was in a motel by three and at the bank when the doors opened at nine. I cleaned out all the accounts and then drove over to my job, told Jake I was quitting without notice and why. He said he understood, cut me my final check, helped me load my tools, told me I could give him as a reference and wished me well.

My phone had been ringing since seven and all the calls were from Alice. I finally turned it off and made a mental note to get a new number. Then I changed my mind. I didn't know if Alice could get the new number out of our cell phone provider or not. I decided to pitch the phone in the trash can and buy a TracFone at Walmart. I didn't need to do anything with credit cards since Alice and I didn't have any joint cards. She had two in her name and I had three in mine.

By ten I was on the road to a destination I hadn't yet decided on. All I knew was that it had to be miles and miles away from Alice.

I finally landed up in Castle Rock, Colorado. I found a job in my field and settled in to start my new life.

If there was a divorce Alice would have to go for it. If went for it she would know where I was. After a year she could use abandonment as a reason. The only drawback to that is that I wouldn't ever know, but then it really didn't matter because I had no plans on ever getting married again.

The next two years went by and life was good. I had dated some and had a friend with benefits and now this.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I know you heard me when I told you what would happen if you went on that date. You ignored me, left on that date and I did what I said I was going to do. How did you find me?"

"A very expensive private detective."

"Why did you bother?"

"You are my husband. The wither thou goest thing and that kind of stuff."

"How did you come up with the money to pay a very expensive private detective on a secretary's wages?"

"I sold the house."

"What house?"

"The one I was awarded in the suit."

I started to ask what suit and what house, but caught myself. It just didn't matter.

"Well you wasted your money and the time it took you to get here because we are done. You did just what I knew you were going to do when you walked out on me to go to that party and don't bother wasting your time trying to tell me nothing happened. You cunt of a best friend called me at one in the morning and then held the phone to where I could listen to what was going on. Your "Oh God yes; fuck me, please fuck me" came through loud and clear and said it all."

"She did that? I guess I should have fucked her up more than I did."

"You fucked her up? Your Best Friend Forever and you fucked her up?"

"I guess I need to tell you what happened since you weren't there to see or hear about it. I DID NOT go to that party to get screwed. It was the farthest thing from my mind. I guess maybe I did over dress for the party, but Sylvia asked me to. For some reason she didn't like Todd, or so she said, but she couldn't tell him not to come to the party because it was an open invitation to everyone in the office. She asked me to dress sexy and let him think he was going to get lucky. I like dressing up and so I did.

"Todd did take one look at me and think he was going to hit the jackpot that night. He stuck to me like he was glued to me; almost like he was afraid that if he wasn't near someone else might get me. It was a fun party and even though Todd hovered by I guess the other guys thought I looked hot that night and I did dance with several guys.

"Just as the party was breaking up I started feeling dizzy and light headed. Sylvia told me she thought I'd had too much to drink that night and she had me lie down in one of her spare bedrooms. I don't know how or when it started, but I slowly became aware that I was being made love to. I thought I was home in bed with you until I heard someone say "Hurry it up will you? I'm next." I looked around and saw Sylvia on the bed next to me being screwed by Todd and sucking Ben Grady's cock. I saw several other guys standing around naked one of them apparently the guy was supposed to be next.

"You know me Sam. You know how I get when we make love and start to have orgasms. I lose it; I become a fuck machine. I don't know how many did me before I passed out because all of the orgasms drained me. I woke up the next morning next to Bob Flanigan. He was leaning on an elbow looking at me. I saw the look on his face and asked:

"What?"

"Just never thought you would cheat on Sam. Glad that you did though. Hope to see more of you" and he reached to finger my pussy and I slapped his hand away, dressed and then drove to the hospital. I told them that I thought I had been given a date rape drug and had been raped. They did the testing and found traces of Rohypnol and Ecstacy in my blood and then they called the cops. While waiting for the police I tried calling you but got no answer. I found out why I couldn't reach you when I got home and found you gone.

"When the police talked to me I told them what I knew and what little I remembered. The first one they talked to was Flanigan and he told them he had no idea I was drugged and he thought nothing of taking me because that is what always happened at Sylvia's parties and I knew it and had even stood around and watched. He said he figured that I had finally decided to give it a try. He gave them the names of all the men he knew of who had done me that night.

"The police thought that Todd had to be part of what happened to me that night and when they leaned on him he rolled over and told them it was all Sylvia's doing. She just knew that I really wanted to join in so she decided to give me a push. She figured that once the drug wore off I'd still be into it and I'd love it and want to do it again. She was right about that. I did love it, but where she fucked up was she didn't pay any attention to the fact that I'd told her over and over again that I would not join in without you. You had to be on board with it or I wouldn't do it.

"Once I was done with the hospital and the police a policeman drove me home and I found out why I never got an answer when I tried calling you. I broke down and cried for two days and then I got an attorney and sued everyone who had been at that party and who had done me. Most of the suits were thrown out because they all said the same thing Flanigan had said, but the suits against Sylvia and Todd were valid because the two of them had conspired against me.

"I won my suits but Sylvia had nothing but her house so I was asked if I would settle for it. She still owed thirty thousand on it, but with what I got from Todd I was able to pay it off and then I sold it. Once I had the money from the sale of the house I hired the private detective and here I am."

"And you wasted your money on the PI and the time it took you to get here for what?"

"To get us back together. I love you and belong with you."

"You would have been smarted to have spent your money on an attorney to get you a divorce. You could have used abandonment as grounds."

"I don't want a divorce Sam."

"What you want or don't want doesn't matter to me anymore Alice."

"I didn't do it willingly Sam. I was drugged."

"But you did willingly walk out the door even though I told you if you walked out that door you were kissing your marriage goodbye. Well you ignored what I said and walked out that door. Again, the way I left should have told you that you would be wasting your time and money to get here."

"I have to be here if I'm going to put us back together."

"You aren't paying any more attention to what I'm saying now that you did on the evening you walked out on me. Pay attention Alice; I don't want you! You can't put us back together because I do not, emphasis on the do not, want to get back together with a woman who could do what you did."

"Damn it Sam! Can't you understand that I did not do it of my free will? I was drugged and raped!"

"You are the one not understanding things Alice. It isn't what happened at Sylvia's although I did expect it to happen and I warned you it was likely to happen. It is what you did before you walked out the door to go to Sylvia's. It was the total disrespect for me you showed before leaving for your date. Your "Don't be ridiculous Sam; this won't hurt us at all" as you walked out that door to go on a date with another man killed any "Us" that could have been. Now please leave. I need to get ready for dinner."

"I'm hungry. I'll eat with you and we can talk. I'm going to convince you that you are wrong when you say we can't put things back together."

Her words hadn't even faded before the front door opened and an extremely good looking blond walked in calling out "I'm home babe; what's for dinner." Then she saw Alice and asked:

"Who is this?"

"This is Alice. You've heard me speak of her a time or two. Alice this Beverly."

Beverly surprised Alice when she walked over to her, bent down, gave her a hug and said "Thank you for sending Sam to me" and then she turned to me and asked what was for dinner.

"I thought we would go out. I made reservations at Angelo's."

"I'll go change. Nice meeting you Alice. Maybe we can get together sometime and compare notes" and then she headed for the bedroom.

"You need to be leaving now Alice. I have to change for dinner."

"Does she know you are still married?"

"She does."

"You need to let her know I'm going to fight for you Sam."

"Get real Alice. For you to fight for me you would need to spend time with me and that just isn't going to happen. Get a divorce and find yourself another man. And when you do find him don't pull the shit on him that you pulled on me."

There were tears sliding down her cheeks when she said "Damn it Sam! Why can't you understand that I did not cheat on you? I was drugged!"

"So fucking what? You had to be there in order to be drugged and that is the point! I told you not to go! I told you when you opened the door to leave that if you left you were kissing your marriage goodbye. You ignored me! You left! Marriage over! Simple as that. Now please leave. I have a dinner date to get ready for."

"I'm not going to divorce you Sam and you need to let your girlfriend know that. She is never going to be able to marry you."

"She can't marry me. She's already married and in the same boat I'm in. Her husband won't give her a divorce and she won't waste the money trying to get one."

"I'll go, but I'm not going far. I can't get you back long distance so I'm moving here. I'm going to get you back."

"No you aren't Alice. I've already said this several times and you need to get it through your head that I mean it! I do not want you. Now go!"

She was crying, but she left.

Bev came into the room and she looked radiant.

"Why aren't you ready? Decide not to go?"

"No; just took longer to get rid of her that I thought."

"She gone for good?"

"Should be. I let her know in no uncertain terms that I wanted nothing to do with her."

"That's good because I do not intend to let you get away from me."

I smiled at that and said "Give me ten and I'll be ready to go."