Alexis and Tyler Ch. 03

Story Info
They go further still.
2.8k words
3.73
16k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis sat, spent, on Tyler's lap. She had her arms around his neck and her head was hanging between them. Their bodies were slick with sweat. They had just fucked for close to an hour, Alexis riding her teenage lover's cock.

"Oh, God, baby," she groaned. "That just about killed me. But so, so good."

Tyler cupped her asscheeks and picked her up. He carried her into the living room and laid her down on the couch. "Rest," he said as he sunk into a chair, his cock flopped over his thigh.

"OK, Tyler—your turn," said Alexis. "Life story, condensed or uncondensed."

"All right. I was gonna wait to tell you this, but I might as well do it now, so you can make up your mind about what you want to do. I've gotta warn you up front that there's some stuff that you might think is weird or won't make sense. I think it will eventually, but..."

"Just tell me, honey. But would you come lie down with me?" Alexis moved to the edge of the couch, allowing Tyler to spoon her from behind.

"OK...here goes. When I was five years old, my parents had me go through a lot of testing. Intelligence tests, physical fitness, like that. When they got the results, they sat me down and told me that I was a special person. I know that all parents tell their kids that, but their definition of "special" was different than most. What they meant was that I was a "superior" person.

"My parents...were extraordinary people. My father was like this Greek god and my mother his goddess. She worshipped him. He was intelligent—God, he was smart, and my mother equally so. They exuded this magnetism, magnetism that went well beyond their obvious physical gifts. Hold on, let me show you a photo of them."

Tyler reached behind him to a table displaying several framed photos. He grabbed one and reached across Alexis to display the photo for her.

Alexis's breath caught in her throat. She was looking at two of the most gorgeous people she had ever seen in her life. They were at the beach. Tyler's father was an older version of Tyler—tall, ripped, and devastatingly handsome. He was sitting with his arm around Tyler's mother, who was turned sideways with both of her arms around Tyler's father, looking at him with a combination of adoration and submission. She was tall, blonde, and very sexy. And in front of them...

"Awww, Tyler, is that you? You look so cute. I can see where you got your physical gifts. Your parents are gorgeous. Where's Andy?"

"I'll get to that. So, yeah, my parents were special people. Smarter and better looking than about 98% of the people on the planet.

"Kind of like you and me," he said under his breath.

"Anyway, my parents told me that I was a superior person. They said that that was nothing to be self-conscious about; it was something to take pride in. And they raised me that way. I do not suffer fools gladly. I work to stay in shape and loathe those who don't. That sounds arrogant, I suppose, but, again, it's the way I was raised."

"What about Andy?" asked Alexis. "Was he raised that way as well?"

"Andy?" Tyler smirked. "There's nothing special about him. My parents knew that by the time he was five. I mean, I'm grateful that he kept me out of foster homes, but..."

"But Marian said he's got a big cock and he gives her the best sex she's ever had..."

"First, Marian must have trouble with spatial relations, because Andy may be five inches erect, if he's lucky. And I've seen them having sex. They think that they're giving me a show by leaving Andy's door open. Marian's OK-- with the right man she could be very good-- but he's laughable. No, what Andy has is a smooth line of bullshit that serves him well in sales, but there's nothing behind it. He's literally an empty suit."

Alexis was a bit taken aback by Tyler's arrogance. She hadn't seen this side of him. She was taken aback, but was turned on even more. She reached behind her and began stroking his cock.

"So that's part of my story, Lexi," Tyler said. "Thoughts?"

"It makes sense to me," she said promptly. "I mean, here you are, raised by obviously superior people, and obviously superior yourself...gorgeous body, incredibly intelligent, a masterful lover...how did that come about?"

"Well, you've got to understand that I was only five when my parents told me about the concept of superior people. I was interested in mythology, so I came to think of my parents as gods. Well, my father was a god, and my mother his goddess. Anyway, when I was twelve, a friend of my mother's took me to her bed. And she taught me how to give and receive pleasure. For four years she taught me. I came to realize that she was a goddess."

Alexis shivered. "It sounds so sexy..."

"So it's not off-putting? What some might call arrogant? You still want to be with me?"

"Baby, feel my slit. I am absolutely gushing." Tyler draped his arm over her waist and confirmed that fact. "And it appears that you're a bit excited as well," she said, stroking his rock-hard cock. Alexis swung her legs over the side of couch and dropped to her knees. She pulled Tyler into a sitting position. She looked at him with serious eyes.

"I want to worship your superior cock."

She gripped him with both hands and began planting little kisses on his cock's head. She licked and cooed. Tyler gripped her long hair in one hand so that he could watch her ministrations. Alexis sucked the head of his cock into her mouth and ran her tongue over his sensitive slit. Tyler shivered.

"So good, Lexi," he murmured.

Alexis began jacking his cock as she sucked on Tyler's cockhead. Long, slow strokes. She licked and sucked at his heavy balls. She was absolutely submissive. She stared up at Tyler the whole time his cock was on her tongue. She dug her hands into his tight little ass. She put her hand up on his chest as a sign of weakness and submission. She was on her knees worshiping his cock and body.

"Oh, just like that...just like that, baby...yes, worship that big cock..."

Alexis was rubbing her hand over Tyler's eight-pack when she felt the muscles tense. She knew he was close. She started to suck deeper and harder again. She bobbed her head faster and with more intensity. She was trying her best to summon her young stud's seed; for it to splash inside her mouth and coat the insides of her throat.

"CUMMMING..."

Alexis felt the giant spurts of hot bittersweet cum splash inside her mouth, then another and another until her mouth was full of it. Globs of semen which managed to escape her mouth landed around her lips... on her nose and cheeks. After savoring every taste and smell, she opened up her throat and allowed most of her teenage lover's seed to slide down.

"Oh, baby..." whispered Tyler. "That was so good." He pulled Alexis from her knees and cradled her on his lap.

"I love your cock, Tyler," said Alexis. "I meant what I said about worshipping it." __________________________________________________ Late Saturday afternoon, Lexi was lying in Tyler's arms after another round of mind-blowing sex. He nuzzled her hair and ran his hands down her body. She thrilled to his touch.

"Lexi, did you bring a potato sack?"

"Huh?"

"I really need to study for a couple of hours, and you in a potato sack might be the only thing that won't distract me." Lexi giggled. "Of course, love—it'll be hard, but I'll leave you alone for a couple of hours. Do you want me to leave?"

"Oh, hell, no," said Tyler. "You can watch a movie or something."

"I'll just read. I brought a couple of books," Lexi said, getting out of bed and giving Tyler a sensational view of her tight ass. "Can I just curl up with you and read?" She pulled a book out of her overnight bag.

"Are you kidding me?" asked Tyler when he got a look at the title of the book.

"What?"

"You're reading a textbook on string theory?" he asked, motioning to her obviously well-used copy of String Theory and M-Theory: A Modern Introduction.

"Um, yeah," Lexi said bashfully. "It interests me."

"How did you get interested in it?"

"Well, that part's a little embarrassing," she said. "It's because of 'The Big Bang Theory'".

"Great show," said Tyler. "So do you understand it?"

"Yes, I think so. Obviously, there's stuff that *no one* understands about it, but the textbook makes sense to me."

"Lexi, the guys who work on string theory on that show have IQs of over 175. Have you ever taken an IQ test?"

"Well, I've taken a couple online. I don't know how valid they are."

"What were your scores?" "167 on one and 170 on the other."

This is the woman I've been looking for, thought Tyler. She could be a goddess.

They read in companionable silence for almost two hours, pausing occasionally to run their hands over each other's toned bodies, Alexis idly stroking her young stud's massive cock.

"God, Lexi, that feels good."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Tyler," she said with a wicked grin on her face. "I'm distracting you from your studies."

Tyler gritted his teeth as the speed of her stroking increased. "Oh, fuck," he muttered.

"Oh, baby," Lexi cooed. "Look how big and hard you are. So much bigger than my fat-ass husband. Your teenage cock is so superior to his."

"Jesus, Lexi," Tyler hissed. "Keep stroking."

"Look at my wedding ring moving up and down your cock. Ooh, it's so naughty. Do you like your married slut jerking you off?"

Tyler only moaned.

"You gonna blow a big load for your married slut?"

Alexis knew he was close. She bent over him and began sucking his nipple. With a groan, Tyler blew. Alexis hadn't actually seen him cum before—he had always cum in her cunt or mouth. She couldn't believe the amount of seed he produced. Long ropes of semen covered his torso. Gleefully, Alexis cleaned him up with her tongue.

"God, you're so sexy," she sighed.

The weekend passed all too quickly for Alexis. Between bouts of steamy, exquisite sex, she discovered that she and Tyler were not only sexually compatible, but emotionally and intellectually as well. They shared a love of P.J. O'Rourke, Bill Murray, and Pete Townshend. Both were small government conservatives, and both loathed the way the Republicans had sold out to the religious right. Quite simply, she was falling in love.

Late Sunday afternoon, they were watching an episode of one of their favorite shows, "Friday Night Lights", and eating Italian takeout when Alexis's phone rang. They were naked, as they had been pretty much had been since Alexis had arrived. She checked the caller ID. "Mummy," she said to Tyler as he hit "Pause" on the remote.

"Hi, Mummy," she said cheerfully. "Oh, it's great...he's such a stud...his body is gorgeous, and his cock...MUMMY! No, I'm not going to...OK—nine inches...Yes, really...What? Les called there? Oh, I'm so sorry, Mummy...he's such an idiot...OK, thanks for covering for me...Love you."

She ended the call to see Tyler looking at her in disbelief. "What?" asked Alexis.

"You told your mother about me?"

Instantly Alexis returned to her timid state. "I'm sorry, Tyler—was that wrong of me?"

"No, no," he reassured her. "I'm just kind of surprised that you'd tell your mother about your sex life."

"Well," replied Alexis, "she knows how horrible my sex life is with Les, so I figured that I should tell her how good it is with you."

"That's pretty cool that your mother and you are that close," said Tyler.

"It is, and I regret every day that I missed with her while I was with my ex. But anyway, Les freaking called her house. She can't stand him, and he knows that I have my cell with me. What an idiot. I suppose that I'd better call him."

"All right, Alexis, here's where it starts. Don't indulge his nonsense. None of his whining. Time for you to take what you want. You ready?"

"I am," she said with a determined look on her face. "Will you hold me while I call?" "Of course." Tyler pulled her between his legs, her back to him. She could feel his cock between her asscheeks. He folded his arms around her. Alexis leaned back, one lithe arm around his neck. She blew out her breath and punched in a number.

"Hello, Les," she said somewhat coldly. "Why are you calling Mummy when you know I've got my cell? In fact, why are you calling me at all? You what? You called for that? I cannot believe this...Les, stop whining. Deal with it. I'll be home in a couple of hours. Don't call me again, and don't call Mummy, either. Goodbye."

Alexis turned to Tyler. "How did I do?"

"Beautifully, baby. But what did he want?"

"You're not going to believe this," Alexis said, her voice somewhere between amusement and disgust. "He couldn't get the lid off a jar. As if I could do anything about it. But, no, with no staff at the house on the weekend, he has to whine to someone about it. Jesus, he really is pathetic. It's taken meeting you to really get that through my head. But what do I do about it?"

"We'll figure it out."

"Much as I hate to, I really should be getting home, Tyler. Will you make love to me before I go?"

Tyler picked her up and carried her in his arms to his bedroom. Gently laying her on the bed, he looked deeply into her eyes.

"You are an incredible woman, Lexi."

Tears glistened in her eyes. "Take me, Tyler."

Tyler mounted her, gently easing his engorged member into her. For a minute he remained motionless, and they both savored the feeling—Alexis the full feeling of her teenage lover's cock, and Tyler the enveloping warmth of his mature beauty's cunt.

Tyler began to slowly ease his cock in and out of his married lover. Alexis cupped his tight little ass in her hands, gently encouraging him. Their eyes locked as they mated.

"Oh, you're so good, Tyler...you feel so good...I love your cock, baby...so big..."

"God, Lexi, you're so sexy...do you have any idea how sexy you are? Do you know how sexy we look right now? Take a look in the mirror and tell me what you see."

"Oh, Tyler...I see your tight little ass flexing as you fuck me. So fucking sexy..."

"Do you see your long legs wrapped around me? Do you see a beautiful older woman getting fucked by a young stud?"

"Yesssss...oh, love, I'm going to cum...going to cum...cumming..."

Alexis buried her face in Tyler's neck as she rode out her orgasm. When she recovered, she simply said, "Your turn."

Tyler picked up his pace. He began to slam his huge cock in and out of Alexis. She spurred him on with her heels.

"That's it, baby—fuck me. Use me. Use my married body for your pleasure. Fuck me and cum in me."

They were no longer making love. This was hardcore fucking. If anything, it was even sexier than before. Sweat glistened on their bodies, highlighting their toned physiques.

"That's it, Tyler...fuck me...make me yours...I'm yours...fuck me...never stop fucking me...cum for me, baby..."

Tyler growled and went rigid. Every sinewy muscle in his body stood out in bold relief. "Cumming," he gasped.

Jet after jet of cum shot from his cock. Alexis actually felt that she could feel them hitting her womb. He seemed as though he would never stop cumming.

Eventually, he collapsed into Alexis's arms. They lay together silently, basking in the afterglow.

"Hmmm..." Alexis purred. "I really, really, REALLY don't want to go home. I love being with you." "And I'm very much in like with you, Lexi." "OK...here's Lexi leaving. God, I'll miss you. Can we do it again?" "Again and again and again," said Tyler. "Do you need to take a shower?"

"Oh, I probably should, but no. I want your scents—all of them—on me as long as possible." She stood and slid on her jeans. It seemed to take forever for her to ease them up her long, slim legs. She pulled a silk tank-top over her head and shook out her hair. She bent over and kissed Tyler lightly on the lips.

"Until next time, my beautiful man. I'll let myself out." As she reached Tyler's doorway, he spoke to her.

"Lexi?"

"Yes, love?"

"Clear eyes," he said.

"Full hearts," she replied with a smile.

"Can't lose," they said together. Alexis blew him a kiss and left.