Aisha in Venice Ch. 03

Story Info
Aisha's encounter at Paris airport.
6.9k words
4
17.4k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 03/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
872 Followers

Chapter 03

Aisha's encounter at Paris airport

When Sue asked him if everything was all right, because something seemed to be worrying him, Kyrhan replied, "Oh, nothing of real importance, Sue! Just my wife will return to India in a month and I feel lonely without her..."

"But I was told that you had a dozen girls in your harem." Sue could not help remarking, how could such a man ever be lonely, she wondered.

"Twenty one for the moment but most of them are just married friends who happen to live in my house with their husbands. They just play the roles of the many, pure wives of my ancestors mainly for the benefit of the customers of the hotel my wife has built on the ruins of my family's former palace! But I will admit it's nice to appear to some public ceremony accompanied by some extremely beautiful women with magnificent attire and jewels."

"Would it help if I presented you some very pretty girl? I just hope that you are not too prejudiced against Pakistanis?" Sue said thoughtfully

"I always do everything I can to maintain peace with our neighbour! I still think that the divide of the subcontinent was a terrible mistake. The Mahatma fought against it but he wasn't listened! I hold no prejudice against Pakistani people, I can tell you!" Kyrhan sipped his drink and looked back at his work.

"Then let me present you my very pretty friend Aisha!" Sue said, and motioned for Aisha to join them.

Kyrhan jumped up when Aisha walked toward them. "Lady Aisha, you friend Sue tried to mislead me completely. She announced some very pretty girl and here I discover a princess whose beauty would have adorned the palace of some emperor!" Kyrhan smiled.

"Thank you for those kind words, Your Highness." Aisha smiled at Kyrhan. "But I hardly think I could compare to the beauties that are present in your well-known harem! I am sure I would be hardly something special there."

That was an idea that had sprung into Aisha's mind. She scolded herself for her impetuousness, the Prince would think she was offering herself to him but she wasn't a cheap whore! He considered her then replied with a large smile. "Certainly, Aisha you would make a most welcome and indeed lovely addition to my household, but I don't have a true harem, just I just put up a few pretty girls and their husbands in the private part of my family palace!"

Now that she was facing Kyrhan, Aisha let her eyes assess the frame of the man facing her. He was very tall, six feet and ten inches approximately with a broad chest and wide shoulders, a really fine man, the kind of very strong men that would instinctively attract most women. Aisha could feel a naughty tingle between her legs, as she examined, the stallion before her eyes. He was rather old, probably in the late fifties or early sixties but his chest and arms bulged with muscles, he must exercise daily and she gasped when she noticed the bulge in his trousers.

Kyrhan must be really well endowed, she thought, and she wondered how much bigger he was than the steward who had driven her to the heights of pleasure on the flight over. She wondered if Kyrhan was perhaps too big for her to accommodate!

No! Aisha berated herself for thinking like a common tart! Kyrhan was terribly attractive but he had never made a pass at her, just made innocuous compliments about her beauty. She smiled to him and realized that it was the first time she had accepted a direct compliment without blushing! Perhaps, she should tell it to Brad. He would be really pleased with her! Aisha did not realize that her gaze was still focused on Kyrhan's crotch.

He followed her gaze and discovered what interested her. He genuinely smiled to her. She blushed in shame but he whispered, "Don't worry, Aisha! Many girls share your interest! Some of them confuse me as some bodyguard or are afraid that I could be just too big for them. Many girls; some of them much smaller than you are, have found a very deep and personal interest in me. If they are as beautiful as you are, the interest might be reciprocal! None has ever complained that I am too big for them, but they would be so widely stretched that they couldn't enjoy sex with other men for some time. They have even been able to take me in their back passage!" Kyrhan remarked quite matter-of-factly.

Aisha bit her lip in thought. Kyrhan in her back passage would certainly be a challenge, but she was not sure she wanted him to take her anal virginity. "I am really tempted, Your Highness, but I would prefer to offer my anal cherry to my current lover Brad! If we ever meet again, perhaps then we can have a go at it!" Aisha laughed a little nervously.

Aisha wondered what she was thinking; she was almost offering herself to that man and she had just hinted that on their next meeting, she could follow him into his suite or even his bedroom! And to make things worse, she didn't have the slightest remorse about her husband Umer. He was, just as Brad had said once, her money provider and her emotional support, he had completely lost any importance on the sexual side while there were plenty of fine hunks of men available, so why bother to meddle with some early ejaculator and nearly impotent guy? Kyrhan seemed not very happy with Aisha's decision.

Her natural caring, feminine instinct took over. "Besides this lounge is hardly a suitable place! Perhaps we could find a more secluded place so that I may prove you that I am worthy of your attentions." Those few words ignited a fire in Kyrhan's eyes. He turned toward her. Force lines suddenly seemed to radiate from his body. "You're dead right, Aisha! I should have thought of that without you mentioning it. Just let me make a phone call!" Kyrhan took his cell phone, and swiftly dialled a number. He started to speak in French then switched to English so that Aisha could follow the conversation. "Commissaire Martin? This is prince Kyrhan of the Indian government. I would need your help! I am with the wife of one of my US business associates. She is very tired and feeling a little unwell after her long flight over, would it be possible for you to find her a suitable place, for her to rest for a bit, some place away from the crowd? I would consider it a personal favour"

Not five minutes later, a man in uniform arrived. He had a photograph of Kyrhan in his hand. He went directly to him and saluted. "Your highness, Commissaire Martin told me to escort you to one of our quiet rooms where pilots rest on lay over. It is not being used at the moment, and you may sleep undisturbed there." The officer led them through corridors and opened doors for them. When they were arrived, he saluted and inquired about their plane schedule. He promised to come back in time to escort them back to their gates and he left.

Kyrhan turned toward Aisha. "Here it is, Aisha! I hope you like your accommodation?" "Certainly, Prince! Would you please give me a few minutes to make myself comfortable?" Aisha took in her surroundings.

"Of course, Aisha! Please take your time." Kyrhan said kindly. Kyrhan was amazed when Aisha turned toward him, and helped him out of his business jacket. She looked at him straight in the eyes and, very calmly, as though it was completely natural to her, she unbuckled his belt and opened his fly. She pulled his trousers down. Kyrhan was now just in socks, shirt and boxers. Aisha unbuttoned his shirt and knelt at Kyrhan's feet. She knew that Kyrhan had a high sex drive, and with no female companionship, would welcome some pleasure from Aisha.

She took the waistband of Kyrhan's briefs between her teeth and pulled them down. It was a gesture she had seen in a film and she had hurried to do it, not caring or having second thoughts about such a whorish action. Her mother would have had a heart attack but Kyrhan seemed to enjoy the situation, the bulge of his cock has grown to enormous dimensions as she let the briefs plummet to the ground. Aisha stood up and proceeded with the same haste to peel off her own clothes. She needed just two minutes before she stood stark naked in front of the Indian man.

"Your highness! I know your boarding time is not too far, so perhaps now is not the best time for me to offer myself to you completely, but would you allow me the privilege of pleasuring you with my mouth? I am sure I am certainly less experienced than most of your harem girls but I am eager to learn! Please, be my teacher today, I want to learn how to pleasure you this way!" Kyrhan didn't need to be asked twice, he immediately lay on the bed his legs open, his giant erection proudly hard. Aisha marvelled at its beauty. Truly, she thought a big penis is a beautiful sight. Her objective was pretty obvious, she knelt between Kyrhan's legs and started to lick, kiss, and suck him with all her heart.

Kyrhan groaned in pleasure and she redoubled her efforts. Kyrhan's cock was really huge, much bigger than Brad's that completely dwarfed Umer's! So lost did Aisha become in her activity that she forgot how long it had been, when, Kyrhan suddenly exploded in her mouth. She tasted his cum; it was a heady brew with a taste a bit like chestnut with a little salt. Aisha decided she loved it and she swallowed it all, well at least as much as she could, as Kyrhan seemed to have a never ending stream, that despite all her best efforts flowed out of the corners of her mouth and dripped down her lips and chin. Kyrhan tasted distinctly different that Brad, where Brad tasted mellow and bit salty, Kyrhan was saltier, and she thought thicker. She wondered what Umer might taste like, probably tasteless, she thought. Yet, miraculously he had not gotten soft! He was as hard as ever! Kyrhan had still some time before he had to leave, so Aisha turned around and placed Kyrhan's cock between her buttocks but not letting him enter her. He was so big that she would never have been able to accommodate him into her tiny puckered hole!

She turned around again and offered the Prince the crack between her opulent tits. He started to tit fuck her as she pressed desperately her breasts around his cock. Each time he pushed forward, the tip of his cock burst towards her lips, and she gave it a long lick.

Soon Kyrhan exploded for the second time in a row and coated both of her tits with a huge load of hot sperm. Kyrhan plunged on them and licked Aisha's tits clean. His tongue was so much cleverer than Umer's! She closed her eyes in bliss, throwing her head backward to offer more completely her breasts to the Prince's tongue! Some people keep thinking that getting oral sex is an act of domination, but here Kyrhan was certainly the true master and he performed oral like a lowly servant. Aisha's certainties took a major blow at this moment until she understood that what mattered for Kyrhan was just the intensity of the pleasure he offered to his partner. Umer should take lessons from him! If she had married such a caring man, she would still be a faithful and totally satisfied wife!

Aisha had been lucky that Kyrhan had to leave soon! Otherwise, she would probably have agreed to follow him to India before entering his harem but she certainly would not have taken Umer along, She did not want his presence there, it would only serve to hold her back! Being a harem girl to Aisha meant being definitively away from Umer but in this case, she pledged to herself that she would dedicate her body totally to Kyrhan!

They reluctantly put on back their clothes and the officer came back as he had promised. Before leaving, Kyrhan gave Aisha his card, telling her to contact him and come to visit him in India, with a companion of her choice anytime she wanted. She could spend a week in his harem to meet his other girlfriends and then, they could travel to Shimla in the north of India. He would gladly organize a tour for her in the Himalayas.

Aisha would have loved to accept the proposal but she was now too well trained to take a decision of that nature, without referring to Brad. She was already imagining herself double teamed by Brad and Kyrhan who would teach her how to manage a threesome with two men and a single girl or, why not, a foursome with another male in addition? Aisha got a little excited, just thinking to it! At least, one thing was perfectly sure, Umer would never come along! Aisha was quite proud when she made her report to Sue then directly to Brad on the phone. He congratulated her and told her he would contact Kyrhan and arrange a date for their travel to India. It would be something like a honeymoon trip for them!

The mention of a honeymoon sparkled fireworks in Aisha's mind, she did not really love Brad. He was just a very convenient trainer and lover, nothing more! She still loved Umer even if he was an undeserving son of a bitch! And it felt strange, that she would still have feelings for him, but she did, it was almost as if she could not imagine life without him, even though her present arrangement of taking on lovers was clearly unnatural, and smacked of her being cruel to Umer, a man she still harboured feelings for. Aisha always felt confused when she thought of these things : she just could not answer why she felt this way.

Aisha decided to change her wrinkled clothes to arrive in Venice in style. She put on some of the new slutty undies that Brad had ordered her to buy, a half bra that did not fully cover her nipples. In fact most of the fabric was see through lace that didn't really cover anything and an equally lacy suspender belt with six straps. She had decided not to wear any panties, not even a G-string. From the airport, they took a motoscaphi, a motorboat, to town. Its sumptuous interior was covered with mahogany. They were alone in the boat with the driver in the front. Sue told her friend that she was getting really horny that she would need some release. She joined Aisha in the back of the boat. She opened one of her bags and rummaged into it. She fumbled somewhat and groaned in triumph before advancing into the light to show Aisha the reason of her groans.

Under Aisha's bewildered eyes, Sue exhibited proudly her completely bunched up skirt and, emerging between the folds of her skirt, Aisha discovered a long and thick rod. Sue explained it was a double-ended dildo; one end has been moulded on the cock of Sue's husband. It was presently shoved to the hilt into Sue's pussy. The other end had been moulded on Brad's cock. Sue offered Aisha to share it.

The Pakistani girl's first idea was to decline the offer but Sue seemed really in need. She had watched Aisha with the steward then had witnessed the meeting with Kyrhan and she had gotten really horny! Aisha had grown fond of Sue and she decided to help her get her release! The fact that they were in a boat and easily observable by the driver did not bother either of them. Aisha had no panties to get in the way, so she simply straddled Sue's pussy and impaled herself on the protruding shaft of the double dildo. It felt really like Brad's manhood, just a bit stiffer and less warm but she soon felt back at home, safe in the arms of her master. Sue started to move her makeshift cock in and out of Aisha's pussy.

Aisha was soon on the verge of a major climax when Sue French kissed her. Aisha's first idea was utter disgust but finally Sue really knew how to kiss and Aisha answered by kissing her back! Sue orgasmed violently and Aisha swiftly followed suit. They remained in each other embrace, watching the palaces on both sides, some of them had been restored recently and other ones were still under repair. Aisha was still on top of Sue when she reflected about the sudden changes in her life that occurred during the past few months. It seemed that events were accelerating tremendously! Where would she be in six months? One thing was sure; there was no turning back for her. She didn't want to be again a brainless toy in Umer's sexually inept hands.

They disembarked near the Rialto bridge and proceeded through the narrow lanes to their hotel. They gave their passports, to the reception and went to their bedroom. It was wide and quiet, cosy and warm. On the way they, had seen several masked people. Sue proposed Aisha to put on their outfits and try them on the passersby. The people at reception applauded when they saw Aisha in her disguise. They took a long walk on the lanes toward the Ospedale (Hospital). Venice is a city where you get lost quite easily but it's rather small so you find your way again relatively fast! Just a large road could lead to a large bridge that gave way to a narrow vaulted passage that had no way through, rather disturbing for Americans!

Aisha also discovered that walking with a mask is rather awkward with lateral sight almost completely blanked out. She had a fleeting thought for the women in her own country who wandered in burqas with similarly limited sight. It's virtually impossible to find your way except quite near home, a sure way to prevent women to stroll around freely. And just as she started to manage the challenge, Sue dropped another bomb. "I think its time to find your lover for today, Aisha!" "You forgot prince Kyrhan!" Aisha said, as she struggled to walk. "Certainly not, but you asked him as a bonus, so he doesn't count! Now you must find a lover for today on your own! Besides, you told me that Kyrhan just used your mouth!" Sue explained. "Oh! Come now Sue, that's not fair!" Aisha complained, but more for the sake of appearances than any real conviction.

"You cannot have it both ways! He didn't meet Brad's requirements!" Sue closed the subject. Aisha bowed down. Fortunately, for masked people, contact is relatively easy. Non-masked tourists stop to take pictures and masked people stopped to get photographed. A man passed by and stopped in his tracks. He offered his hand in a natural gesture. Aisha handed hers in return and pressed his hand. The man brought Aisha's hand to his lips and kissed it. Aisha left her hand in the man's hands and he took it for what it was : a silent invite! The man took her hand and led her into a very narrow lane. Sue followed just a few feet behind. The lane ended in a portico with huge columns overhanging a narrow canal. The man pushed Aisha against the nearest column. He bent down and took the hem of her dress and passed it over her head. Aisha was now totally in the dark. She fumbled in her purse and she handed the man a condom. He covered his cock with it and without bothering with any foreplay, he opened his fly and shoved his condom-covered cock into her tight sheath and somewhat dry hole, as she was not fully aroused yet. Aisha gasped but did not try to resist, that was just what she had wished for!

The man's cock was soon embedded pretty deep into her pussy. Then he started to fuck her really hard. Aisha was shocked, the man had not even exchanged a single word with her and here he was using her like a true tart and even a tart would have talked a little with her customers! He was pounding her pussy faster and faster. She finally felt the condom stiffen, get warm as it filled up. Aisha's mission was accomplished! The man pulled out, removed his condom and emptied it on Aisha's thighs before disappearing. They then went to a restaurant enjoy some tasty Venetian fish soup but their adventures were not finished. They put on back their masks and walked toward their hotel through now totally deserted lanes. As they passed a small picturesque bridge, two men stood in their way. The women started to frolic playfully with the two men, flirting without speaking, inviting them without talking, offering themselves by simply their body movements, no words needed to be exchanged!

It went on that way for a while, before the men had had enough, they pushed the women into the parapets. The man who was interested in Aisha discovered that she had no panties. He swiftly pulled down his pants and less than a minute later, he was balls deep into her pussy. She had barely time enough to hand him a condom for her protection. Sue had been pushed toward the other parapet and the man seemed disappointed discovering she was wearing a G-string... The man hastily ripped off the tiny garment and shoved it into Sue's mouth, effectively gagging her just in case she tried screaming to get help but Sue had no intention of doing so : she enjoyed too much being fucked in the open in Venice. She just would have loved to keep a picture to remember this exciting moment! When the two men had cummed, they calmly peeled off their used condoms and asked the girls if they had fresh ones.

dan57
dan57
872 Followers
12