Aisha in Venice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The problem was that Brad really knew how to give a girl as much pleasure as she could take A simple light touch on her clit was sufficient to make her reach her first small climax. Brad let her rest a couple of minutes before starting to pound her pussy with fast and deep stabs that left her screaming in absolute lust.

Aisha knew she was in trouble, despite all that had happened with Umer, there were times when she desperately wanted to be a faithful wife but how could she keep her senses in check while her brain was submitted to such a devastating pounding. Brad accelerated his moves somewhat and the rate and the strength of her climaxes became unsufferable. She soon relinquished any control on her body and screamed her owner's name. At this moment, Brad totally owned her, she was nothing but a toy in his hands.

Aisha was lost in pleasure, no longer caring about anything else. The orgasms Brad gave her were more than what she had ever dreamed she would get. That alone made it okay for her to be willingly owned by Brad!

Brad launched Aisha, into a series of mindboggling climaxes and she soon understood what he was wanting. She had now no time between climaxes to rest and there was an unavoidable end to her delicious ordeal. After another earth shattering climax in her lover's embrace, she just discreetly collapsed, almost unconscious from sensual overload. Her lapse didn't last for more than five or ten minutes but when she came back to conscious state, she had been returned to her armchair and she could still feel a big plug keeping her master's seed inside her ravaged pussy!

Brad had turned his attention back to Sue. She was still bent over the chair, Aisha saw Brad was hammering at Sue's back passage and she was screaming in pain but Brad just didn't care about her pleas for mercy! In fact, he often buggered her and she didn't feel actual pain, her screams were pure pretending as she knew that Brad loved it when he used her that way!

Her master finally exploded deep into her bowels. Brad cooed in to Sue's ears that after their return from Venice, she would come every day to her boss' home and he would dump load after load of his potent seed into her pussy until she became pregnant but he didn't want her to have any intercourse with other men during her stay in Venice. It was the second part of her punishment after her spanking. She would no more forget to give her boss any information about Aisha's sexual adventures and her own! He would give also Aisha the same daily fucking, if her breeding in Venice hadn't been successful and he intended to make a photo book of the two girls' gradually swelling bellies until delivery! He would make nice enlargements of their huge bellies, have them framed elegantly and he would offer them to the official fathers as birthday tokens to permanently remind them of their shame, of their wives being mounted by another superior man or several! Was there a deeper humiliation for them than that?

Brad ordered two women, to strip naked and pose in front of his camera for the initial state of their bellies. He took pictures from the front, then other ones in profile and finally a set of them with their bellies turned toward one another. The two girls were about the same height with Aisha a bit slenderer and Sue a bit more buxom. For the last picture, Brad wanted the two girls to exchange a deep kiss while pressing their breasts against one another. Aisha bucked and declined to obey but Brad seized her shoulder and told her to behave. When he slapped her butt hard, and then her face. Aisha finally surrendered and gave an open mouth kiss to Sue. To her surprise, kissing a woman was not as bad or disgusting as she thought it would be.

The photo session lasted only a few minutes, and Brad told the women to spend the night with him. Aisha understood he didn't really intend to let them sleep and it would become a night of Roman orgy with two pretty naked girls sandwiching their handsome stallion and she has having a hard time coming to terms with the idea of doing a threesome. Brad, perhaps realizing that Aisha was not quite ready for this step, ordered her back to her room with instructions for what was to come later.

As she started to leave, Aisha had felt some of Brad's sperm still oozing out of her pussy and gliding along her legs. Strangely, that made her feel very feminine. She was quite aware that it was completely normal for a superior man like Brad to enjoy several girls but she was still a little peeved to have to share him with Sue. But that's how it was to be, Aisha was just another conquest to Brad.

Once back in her room, Aisha realized she still had the Venice disguise on, and she felt now completely at ease with the outfit. She went outside on the balcony and the chilly air hit her, but she felt alive. The costume, was very close fitting above the waist line and loose underneath and when she walked, the wind gently caressed her naked belly and thighs skin under her dress. For the first few minutes, it felt really chilly but she soon came to enjoy it, especially when the wind engulfed between her thighs. That was totally new for her, completely different from anything in her experience!

The evening was not over for Aisha, she felt exhilarated and aroused by the events of the day. She hastily undid her cape and dropped her hat and her mask on a chair. Then Aisha lifted the hem of her dress and leaned against the wall for support. She felt her hot pussy, and she reached down to play with herself. She used her fingers, turned then moved them back and forth as if it was a cock. She moaned in lust from the delicious feeling. She was so aroused that she reached a minor climax. Hurriedly, she rummaged in her suitcase, where she stored her undies and under them, a huge dildo moulded on Brad's magnificent cock.

Aisha completely removed her outfit and stretched luxuriously and gloriously naked on her bed. She carefully inserted the huge dildo into her pussy. Her arousal and mini-orgasm had left her quite wet, and the dildo entered her quite easily. She moaned happily when it filled her completely. She bucked helplessly on the bed and moaned to an invisible lover that she loved his cock, that she couldn't live without it. After a few in and out moves, she pressed the activation switch and the dido came to life in her pussy! Aisha completely lost contact with reality, completely drowned into ethereal pleasure. She had programmed the dildo for ten minutes of very intense shagging followed with twenty minutes of gentle stimulation and finally five minutes with the dildo in the position named "wedding night". Her own wedding night had been much less tempestuous with her husband falling asleep just after having taken her cherry. Aisha had felt unsatisfied but she had no real idea of what a true wedding night could be!

The first time Brad had fucked her was still engraved in her mind. Instead of looking for his own pleasure, he had given her three mind boggling climaxes in a row, patiently waiting for the last one to cum into her pussy! She had never expected a man to have such a staying power! She was so much impressed by him that she had totally surrendered to him and accepted him as her permanent lover.

Aisha could never have imagined than less than a year later, she would be naked under her dress returning home with her lover's cums flowing out of her pussy and that she would have been told that after a trip to Venice where she would be offered to different strangers every night or day, she would be bred like the lowliest slut. Nobody had asked her what she thought of the mere prospect but she had to admit that enquiring would have been pointless as her acceptance was already totally sure. Brad really owned her! Now, relaxed on bed, she thought about that had happened in the past few days. How far had she come!

A few days later, they had boarded the plane, and were on their way to Venice, via Paris, travelling business class. They were offered a champagne cup. Aisha noticed that Sue was chatting with the steward and he threw several strange glances toward her. After he had served the dinner, he returned toward Aisha and told her , "Your friend Lady Sue has asked me to show you the first class compartment. Come and follow me!"

Aisha was stunned and turned toward Sue who made a gesture with her fingers to encourage Aisha to follow the steward. She turned around and discovered that Sue was also following her. What was she up to? The waiter pushed aside the curtain separating the compartments and Sue bent forward to whisper to Aisha's ear , "It's my day to pick a guy for you, in accordance with Brad's instructions, remember. I have chosen this quite attractive steward just for you. Enjoy him!"

Aisha was flabbergasted. How Sue could imagine she would fuck this total stranger who was younger than she was probably? He was really cute but he looked so young, perhaps a virgin! Sue just took a seat and told them she was there to watch and be sure Aisha would obey the instructions of her master. She would report the outcome of their coupling to Brad as soon as possible! She wielded a small camera to make Aishar know that the report would be accompanied with pictures. Aisha blushed horribly when she heard Sue speaking so casually of Brad to an unknown man! The guy just placed himself in front of Aisha and started calmly to unbutton her dress. The buttons went from her neck to the hem of the dress. The guy seemed totally at ease. Perhaps he was no virgin after all! When he had finished, he opened her dress wide. She made a timid gesture to close it back but Sue just said "Aisha!" with a scolding tone and her futile effort to resist vanished in the air!

Under her dress, Aisha had just a flaming red bra and a matching thong. She was on a mission for Brad and she couldn't imagine disappointing him! She wanted her mentor and owner to be proud of her. He had decided to have her fucked by strangers every day of her travel and she would try to give ultimate pleasure to each of her companions! So when the young steward cupped her tits in his hands, she just pressed her breasts against his fingers. He started to play with her nipples, twisting the proud tips and Aisha moaned in rapture, but she didn't try to elude the caress! The steward stripped Aisha naked. He assessed her slender figure. It immediately was evident to him, that he never had had the occasion to fuck a more beautiful woman! When the blonde woman, had asked him whether he would like to fuck her companion, a stunning oriental beauty, he had nearly told her to get lost, but was now happy he had wisdom, to finally accept the deal, the dark haired woman was even more beautiful stark naked than fully clad!

In that plane, the first class seats could be transformed into beds and they could be positioned in a totally flat position. They were even wider than normal seats. The steward knew it and swiftly arranged the seat in the most comfortable position. He offered his hand to Aisha as she positioned herself. She allowed him to help her on the bed and he peeled off his clothes, neatly folding them on a nearby seat. When he pulled down his boxers, Aisha discovered a long and very hard cock that she inadvertently circled with her fingers. He was smaller than Brad but bigger than her husband, a nice piece of meat that promised her long moments of enjoyment! He followed her expertly onto the bed. They were now naked together, side to side.

The steward, rubbed his hands on her magnificent shoulders and bent down to take one of her tits in his mouth. She moaned again in delight, the steward might look really young but he was really smart when it came to pleasuring a woman. Aisha knew that this piece of cake was all for herself as Brad had specified that Sue wasn't allowed to have pleasure with other men. Brad loved to exercise such tyrannic power on the girls in his power. So far, Aisha had never been his victim quite that far but she was sure would certainly be one, some day.

Aisha leaned on the bed and parted her thighs to show the steward that she was ready to receive him. To give him more incentive, she placed the tip of her finger on her clit and started to rub it with ever wider sweeps of her finger along her pussy lips. When she plunged her middle finger into her pussy, she couldn't stop a groan of ecstasy. Afterwards, Sue heard just screams of pure lust as Aisha gave herself pleasure, then the steward took over, and impaled Aisha on his cock that was glistening with the condom Sue had given him. Both of them seemed to enjoy tremendously the new direction of the action between them! Sue was quite happy that the steward, had closed the door behind them. People wouldn't come running when Aisha started screaming in ecstasy.

The steward disengaged when Aisha orgasmed, but he didn't spew his jizzm into her pussy. Even though he too had orgasmed into the condom, he was still quite a fair way from being flaccid. He swiftly removed the condom and threw it in a waste bag. He shoved his semi-hard cock into her pussy and it regained promptly its full hardness! The young man put on a new condom and repeated his exploit twice with a big laugh, before Aisha decided to put an end to this little game. The next time the steward pushed her on her back to hump her to his leisure, she crossed her legs behind his back in a vice grip and she milked his cock seriously. She orgasmed, but didn't allow him to evade her grip. He finally surrendered and filled the condom with his semen one last time.

Aisha whispered to the steward that she would love to be with him the next time they would be in the same flight and she gave him her e mail address. Sue was quite proud of this little sexual adventure and she phoned Brad in triumph as soon as they had landed and she sent him a few pictures she had taken of Aisha and her steward in heated action.

Brad congratulated her. 'Sue, you are extraordinary! You are a very good manager for Aisha! You are forgiven for your past sins and you are allowed to have intercourse with men again but I still want you to keep an eye on your ward. no sex for you with men until midnight but if the itch is too violent, you could ask Aisha to come to your help!"

"You perfectly know that Aisha is desperately straight. Perhaps if you were there, she could accept being with another woman, but I do not think she would do it on her own!" Sue snorted.

When their plane landed at Charles de Gaulle airport, Aisha was in a daze. she had really enjoyed her escapade with the steward, but she was not not entirely happy or comfortable with what she was allowing herself to become. She still ascribed it to her desire to punish Umer, but she could not help but wonder whether she could now stop, even if she wanted to.

Before they parted, Aisha had been so bold that she had knelt on the floor at the feet of her airplane lover and she had taken his cock into her mouth. She wasn't too well trained as cocksucker but she had discovered the technique on the internet on porn sites and had perfected it with Brad. She did her best to emulate what she had seen. She was now sufficiently skilled to make the steward close his eyes in bliss. He went as far as caressing her head while she performed. The gesture made her extremely proud of her shameless performance. She was almost surprised when the cock deep in her mouth disgorged torrents of hot and sticky pungent cream. This was the best blowjob she had ever given to a man. She was quite eager to show the lovers Brad would choose for her the new skills she wanted to master completely.

They had three hours to wait for their transfer plane and Aisha brooded over her brand new adventures. Sue complimented about her achievement. The steward, had left her his card, hoping that Aisha would contact him soon. She had no intention of meeting him again but the idea that she was so totally comfortable with a stranger seeing her completely naked dancing around his cock and on her knees at his feet swallowing his cum like a lowly trollop just blew her mind! For a girl from her social class and background, it was absolute defilement but she felt happy to have given so much pleasure to this handsome guy, and, of course, to have received equal pleasure in return.

"Sue, may I tell you about my feelings about what just happened on the plane?"

"Of course, silly girl, you may confess anything to me and Brad will love to hear from you! What do you have in your mind? Are you already missing your steward?" Sue laughed.

"No, not really! Just there are so many men in this lounge... I... I was thinking of letting one of them have his way with me! But I think Brad won't like it. I think he just meant that one fuck for me!"Aisha sipped some delicious coffee that Sue had brought for her from the coffee shop. In reality, she was desperately trying to convince herself that she could be a brazen slut easily, something she had finally admitted she really wanted to become.

"Oh don't worry about that sweetie, that was just the starting point and I don't think he would mind if you increased your score. He has not specifically forbidden you from taking other men, so all these men are fair game for a pretty girl like you. If you fear anything from Brad, I will tell him it has been my idea. But I promise you, he will not be mad, as you are not in violation of any of his orders. Is there someone here who has really caught your fancy?"

"That big man in the corner! He has an olive skin almost like mine and he is wearing an Armani suit... He must be some wealthy businessman!" Aisha pointed at a good looking man who was sitting alone, nursing a drink and reading something on his laptop.

"Him? Are you kidding? He is prince Kyrhan, he is a senior official in the Indian government. In fact , he threw a commercial party in our town last year and Brad was invited. I was quite proud he asked me to escort him to that hush party. Kyrhan might be built like a mountain, he is known to be very gentle and delicate with women. He is married to a girl with French connections named Kira but they have what I call a rather open marriage. He has probably accompanied his wife who often travels abroad especially to France! Do you want me to introduce you to him?" Sue looked from Kyrhan to Aisha.

"Oh yes, please, he is so good looking!" Aisha said, then she burst out laughing. "I shouldn't look so eager!"

"Don't worry," Sue laughed with her friend. "Aisha, Kyrhan is the cream of men, reasonably rich but very powerful and he loves to have pretty girls like you gravitating around him. Just beware he has a harem in his palace with some very pretty girls including a Pakistani one! Brad might get jealous and your husband wll have ample reasons to be too!

12