Adventures in Grocery Shopping Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a sharp intake of air from Lora as I rubbed her juices into her ass, and I felt her pussy squeeze down on my cock.

"That's it. Get my thick, hard cock nice and wet for me," I told her as I fucked her. "That'll make me slide in easier."

"Oh my god," she moaned, stopping her fingers on her clit.. "I've never done that before!"

"There's a first time for everything," I told her as I started sliding my two juice-coated fingers in her ass. "I promise I'll go nice and slow...at first."

"Ohhhh!" she gasped loudly.

I could feel the top of my hard cock, still buried deep in her pussy, with my fingers as they slowly slid deeper in her ass.

I started moving my fingers in and out, eventually spreading them apart bit by bit, but I kept my hips pressed up against her ass.

Lora was moaning and groaning loudly, and started sliding her fingers slowly across her clit again as I moved my hand a little faster.

"Ohhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh!" she grunted.

After a few more minutes, during which Lora started moving her hips again, I slowly slid my cock back until my shaft was resting between her cheeks.

I pushed her cheeks together and slid my shaft up and down her ass cleavage a few times, and then leaned in, trapping my pole between my stomach and her ass.

"I'll be right back.," I whispered in her ear.

I heard her moan as I turned away, and a few seconds later I returned from her bathroom with a bottle of baby oil.

As I walked back in the bedroom, Lora had lifted her knees to the mattress, and her fingers were still sliding across her clit.

Stepping back behind her, I opened the bottle of baby oil and poured some over her ass.

She gasped at the coolness of the liquid as it ran down her asscrack, and then began collecting it with her fingers and rubbing it on her pussy.

I set the bottle on her bedside table, and then slid my fingers across the oil, dragging them back down to her asshole.

Lora gasped loudly, and then purred and started sliding her fingers into her wet pussy as I slid my slick fingers in her depths.

"Roll over," I said softly a few seconds later, knowing she was now well lubed.

She moaned again and slid her fingers from her wetness as she rolled onto her back.

I looked down at her wet pussy and marveled at her large, slick lips, spread open like a butterfly, as I reached for the oil again.

Taking her hand, I poured some oil into it.

"Get me nice and slick," I told her as I closed the bottle and placed it back on the table. "Rub it in all over."

She moaned again as she wrapped her fingers around my girth and slowly began stroking my shaft.

"That's good," I told her a couple of minutes later. She then released my rod and started playing with her clit again.

Standing straighter, I leaned over to the head of the bed and grabbed a pillow. I then lifted her legs to my shoulders, sliding the pillow under her hips.

Taking my cock in my hand, I started sliding my slick shaft up and down her asscrack and then placed the head at her tight backdoor.

She started moaning softly as I rubbed the head against her rosebud, and then she gasped and held her breath when I pushed it against her.

"You've got to breathe, baby," I told her. "Just like Lamaze. Breathe into it."

"Ok," she breathed. "Just go slow."

"I will," I promised, as I pushed a little more.

I gave one hard push, and she gasped and yelped as the head popped past her tight anal ring.

"That's ok, baby. That was the hard part," I told her.

"Ok," she gasped, nodding her head.

"I'm going to stop for a second and let you get used to it. Just let me know when you're ready."

"Ok," she said again.

As hard as it was, I didn't push against her for a couple of minutes, but I did start moving my hips sideways. Seeing that her breathing was slowing down again, I reached down and took her hand, placing it on her pussy.

Lora looked at me with wide eyes, and started playing with her clit again. It didn't take long before her eyes started closing again, and she began moving her hips.

Taking that as the sign I was waiting for, I began pushing my cock into her.

Lora let out a loud breath and started frigging her clit faster. As I pushed more of my shaft into her, she opened her eyes again and looked at me, nodding her head.

"Are you ok?" I asked, stopping for a second.

"Yes!" she exhaled.

I looked down and saw that about a third of my cock was in her, so I slowly started sliding it back, and then in again.

"Ohhhhhh!"she moaned as I slowly started sliding my cock in and out of her ass. With each push forward, I was going just a bit deeper.

A few minutes later, Lora looked up at me. "How much more?" she asked.

"I'm all in, baby," I told her.

"Ohmygod! I feel so full!" she breathed.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes!" she exclaimed.

"What do you want now?' I asked.

She opened her eye wide and looked deep into mine.

"Fuck me!" she exclaimed, pressing her heels into the backs of my legs. "Fuck my ass!"

"You like this?" I asked, pulling back and teasing her.

"Yes! Fuck my ass!"

"Your wish..." I told her.

Holding onto tightly to her hips, I began slowly moving my hips back and forth.

"Ohh shiiiit!" she moaned, laying her head back and moving her hand faster across her slick clit.

As I held on to her, I started slowly moving my hips back and forth. Lora was rubbing her clit faster, and I watched as she slid two fingers into her wet pussy.

"Oh my god!" she gasped as she reached her fingers in deeper. "I can feel you! I can feel your cock in my ass!"

Soon, I was fucking her tight ass at he same time that she was fucking her pussy with her fingers. I looked down to watch her, and saw that her fingers were coated with her honey.

"Ohh! Ohhh! Ohhhh!" she started gasping loudly. Her free hand slammed on to the mattress and started grabbing the sheet, pulling on it, as I began pistoning my pole in and out faster.

"Yes! Fuck my ass! Oh shit! Fuck my ass!" she yelled, arching her back. By now, her tits were flying as I thrust in to her, and she was stuffing her fingers deep into her pussy.

"Oh my god I'm gonna cum!" she gasped. "I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck! Yes!"

I let go of her hips and reached up to her tits. I started pinching her stiff nipples and pulling on them as her tits kept shaking.

I suddenly felt her sphincter clamp down on my cock at the same time that there was a gush of fluid from her pussy. Her heels slammed into my legs hard and her body was coated in sweat.

"Ohh! Ohhhhhhhyeahhhhh!" she yelled as her body shook.

Seconds later, I felt my balls start to tighten. Her asshole was spasming, massaging my shaft, and both of our groins were soaked.

"Ohh shit!" I groaned. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes! She exclaimed. "Cum! Cum in my ass! Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum again!"

Her ass clamped down on my shaft again, and that was the tipping point for me. Pulling on her nipples, I thrust forward and buried my cock just as I felt the surge of my cum explode.

"Oh shit!" she yelled "I can feel you cum! Oh fuck! Yes!"

Lora and I both shook through our orgasms, and I leaned forward as my knees started to weaken.

I lay my head on her sweat-covered tits and I soon felt my shaft start to shrink, still held tight by her ass.

A couple of minutes later, I stood, leaned back, and slowly slid my deflated cock from her still tight ass.

Lora moaned as she felt her ass empty, and she reached her arms out to me.

I looked down quickly at her ass, and watched as my cum started leaking out.

"Oh my god!" she gasped as I lay on the be next to her. "That was fucking amazing!"

"Oh yeah!" I managed to gasp.

"I've heard the girls at work talk about anal sex, but I never tried it," she told me as she rolled over into my arms. "The idiot thought that was nasty, and wouldn't even touch me back there, but you ... WOW!"

I laughed softly. "I'm glad you liked it," I told her.

"Looking at your ass walking up the stairs, I just knew that it was built for fucking."

"I'm going to be sore, and wore out, tomorrow, but we are definitely doing that again!" she told me, laying her head on my chest.

"So, did I get as much 'thrust' with my legs as you thought?" I asked.

"Ohh goddd!" was the last thing I heard before we both drifted off.