Adult Women Discipline Series - Spanked

Story Info
Spanking of grown women.
1.8k words
4.13
104.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adult Women Discipline Series - Spanked


(This is a fantasy written by myself for fun. It contains spanking, humiliation and fetish; if this bothers you please seek other authors. All characters are 25 years old or older. If I have time this will become a series.)

=======

In our household two grown women are disciplined, if they disobey my rules. My wife, who is 28 and her mother aged 51 have consented to be disciplined if they disobey. It seems to work and once the discipline is completed we continue with our lives. My belief is if a grown woman acts like a child she is treated like a child. I have noticed that humiliating and embarrassing an adult woman is even more effective, than a sound bare bottom spanking.

Each Friday after dinner the 'girls' meet with me in my den. The purpose is to review their week for any discipline issues. This ritual happens even if I have given them an on the spot punishment earlier in the day or week. The adult women head upstairs to prepare. They each take a shower and shave everywhere below the neck. I want them to look and feel like children with their smooth vulva and rosebud areas nice and smooth.

They wear a punishment outfit consisting of pure white cotton school girl panties and a Disney Princess night shirt ending mid-thigh. Their makeup, lipstick, nails and toe polish are all removed. Their long brown hair is placed in pigtails with pink ribbons. They look like children not grown women. They each have high paying executive type jobs, and are used to being in command except when they are with me.

Reaching my den they knock politely on the closed door and only enter on my command. Both girls know the routine and begin a slow curtsey in front of my desk. They lift their short night shirts above their hips revealing their very tight school girl white cotton undies to me. They both place their right leg behind their left leg and bend doing a perfect curtsey. They stay in position until I motion them to rise still showing their underpants. I can see both camel toes formed by their tight undies.

"Have you girls gained weight your panties are very tight?" I ask knowing the answer.

My wife answers blushing with her head down. "No Daddy you ordered us to buy our under pants one size to small."

"Display girls," I treat them like children not grown women. Both know the routine and lower their panties inside out to their knees. I slowly walk over to my Mother-in-law and inspect her undies. There is a dribble of pee inside the gusset.

"Did you dribble pee-pee Missy?" I question?

"Yes Daddy I did," She answers her face a bright red calling me Daddy, as is required.

"Little girls dribble pee-pee inside their underwear not an adult. I want you to wear a panty liner inside your gusset so your knickers will stay clean," I say.

"Yes Daddy," She answers blushing with her hands behind her back shuffling her feet like a child.

Next it is my wife's turn to be inspected. She stands with her hands behind her back fidgeting and nervous even though I have done this many times. Her panty is spotless. Next it is time to inspect their rosebuds. They both turn and bend over with their hands spreading their cheeks. Their backsides are both firm and rounded. My wife has a cute dimple on both cheeks. My Mother-in-law has a freckle high up inside the crease of her fanny. I check each of their anal holes to insure they have been wiping themselves clean. I make them spread even further making sure I check them carefully. Taking a pair of latex gloves I insert my finger into their bottom holes to see if I feel any blockage and they may need an enema. They are mortified.

Once I am finished I swat my wife on her bare backside and send her to her shame corner to wait her turn to be spanked.

Speaking to my Mother-in-law I say: "Over my lap Missy" treating her like a 7 year old. She flops over my lap and I hear her start to sob even prior to her tanning.

Her taut, firm, rounded lily-white buttocks rest high over my lap. I can see the goose bumps forming on her cheeks from the air-conditioning. I have her princess night shirt bunched at her waist and her white cotton schoolgirl panties rucked down to her ankles. Her long tan legs are stretched out to my right and her head almost touches the floor to my left. I hear her softly sobbing to be in this ignominious position at age 51.

Her buttocks begin to clench in anticipation of her spanking. I warn her that if she does not relax her cheeks I would fig her anal hole. My Mother-in-Law quickly relaxes her bottom. She looks like a little girl about to be spanked by her Daddy. It is even more humiliating, as I am her 35 year old Son-in-Law

The hairbrush I use is resting upside down at the top of her bare bum increasing her anticipation. The hairbrush is oval shaped, that is hand-crafted from African Kingwood. It has a smooth creamy appearance and a silky smooth surface, which produces a sting when applied to the buttocks. I like to give her two swats to the sweet overhang portion of her cheeks at the top of her thigh crease before I question her. The swats are not hard, but sting on her sit-spot making her more receptive to answering my questions.

"Were you a naughty little girl, Young Lady?" I ask making her feel like a child.

"Yes Daddy I was naughty," She calls me Daddy, when I discipline her. I expect her to answer in complete sentences.

"Why Missy?" I ask?

"I stayed out past my curfew," She answers still sobbing. Both my wife and her Mother have a curfew, which at their ages is embarrassing. To have to tell their friends they must be home at a certain time makes them feel childish.

"What happens to naughty little girls," I say tapping her behind with my hand.

"Naughty little girls get spanked no matter how grown up they appear," She says wiggling her fanny.

"How old are you Missy?" I ask?

"This naughty little girl is 51 Daddy," She answers.

"Are you ready for your tanning Young Lady?" I ask?

"Yes Daddy please spank my bare bum," She whimpers.

Once this ritual is complete I roll up my right sleeve and take the handle of the spanking hairbrush. "Make sure your toes stay on the floor and you stretch your legs out straight," I order. I can see her tan line end just below her upper crease from her sun bathing in her much too skimpy swim suit.

"Yes Sir," She answers in a low voice.

I see her cheeks begin to ripple and her thigh muscle clinch, as she waits for the first swat. I begin by lightly tapping both cheeks. I hear her start to sob like a child not a grown woman. My technique is to start on her right cheek at the fleshiest spot and head to the crease at her upper thighs. I follow with the left check and so on until I am satisfied she has learned her lesson.

I use a 'rat-a-tat' motion with my wrists, as I spank her. The hairbrush lands solidly exactly on the spot I want. The spanks overlap leaving an oval shaped indention where they land. Each spank stings and the overlap start my 51 year old to cry like a child. If she swings her legs I land the next swat lower on her upper thigh.

She will not be wearing any short skirts or dresses for a while as they would reveal her spanked legs. She will be sleeping on her tummy and sitting on a pillow for a few days. I begin to lecture about obeying my rules as I swing the hairbrush. At this point she will agree to anything to get me to stop the hairbrush tanning. Her backside cheeks turn from a light red to crimson and her tears are flowing down her face. Finally, I let her rise and she does a spanking dance like a child, as she jumps up and down and tries to rub the sting out of her naughty backside cheeks. I finally tell her to stop and have her head to her shame corner bawling like a naughty young lady.

My wife was never disciplined when growing up. She was spoiled and always had an attitude. She had the first car in school; she was the prom queen and captain of the cheer leaders. When we started to date I could see she needed some discipline, but I waited to see if her attitude improved. Unfortunately for her I saw no change even though I warned her many times. Finally, I had enough and up came her skirt and down came her skimpy blue bikini panties with her protesting in vain. Her red backside cheeks and being treated like a child made a difference. We were married a few months later. Her Mother noticed a difference in her and questioned me about the change in my wife. I explained my theory on discipline and told her no grown woman is too old to be spanked.

Next it is my wife's turn to be over my lap. She feels as though she is a sophisticated business woman, but when I give her a maintenance spanking she turns into a little girl very quickly. She is totally mortified to be over my lap her full firm rounded bottom on display. I use my hand and not the hairbrush, as this is a reminder not a punishment spanking. I feel that if I give her a reminder every week she will be more behaved. Adult women should not need a reminder to behave, but it this case it works very well.

There is always a question and answer period even with a preventive spanking. It starts by asking her if she is too old for an over the knee tanning. She answers: "No Daddy even though I am 28 I need to be reminded that I am never too old to be over your knee."

"Are you going to be a good little girl in the future, Missy?" I ask as I pat her rounded cheeks with my palm.

"Yes Daddy I understand," She answers wiggling her cute butt.

Finally, I start to slap her rounded behind with my large bare hand. I make sure to cover her entire backside down to the crease at the top of her thighs. My hand stings and she begins to wiggle on my lap until I order her to stop acting like a little girl. When I am finished she is crying from the stinging and embarrassment. I allow her up and march her to the corner next to her Mother until she calms down.

Yes, in my experience grown women can use a spanking when they misbehave or just a reminder to behave.