Accountants Get It in the End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her whole body was shaking as I pushed deeper. She shuddered as my head slipped past her sphincter. I paused, letting her get used to the penetration, then slowly slid further in. She was so tight! Her breathing was fast and shallow as she pleaded her second thoughts. But I wasn't going to stop now. For her this was a violation that she brought on herself. I pushed deeper and deeper into this girl that only a few hours before was just a co-worker. It took several minutes but finally I bumped against her smooth pale cheeks, my penis fully inside her. "I'm all the way in," I panted. Her reply was indecipherable but her body was heaving up and down from breathing so rapidly.

I looked down at Jessica, fully impaled on my cock. Now, I was going to make sure she knew I was there. I slowly pulled back then slowly slid back into her. The lubricant made it easy despite the intense pressure of her tight sphincter muscles. Soon I was nearly withdrawing almost fully and sliding all the way back in.

I gripped her hips more tightly and ploughed into her ass while Jessica grunted beneath me. I couldn't tell if how she felt but I slowed briefly and breathlessly asked, "How does it feel?"

"Fucker!" she gasped. "How do you think it feels? There's a pole shoved up my butt."

Well, I guess she wasn't having the best time but I sure was. "Maybe this'll help". I reached beneath her and began massaging her clit. She began humping back, moaning but still saying, "Fucker". My fingers reached inside of her and I could actually feel my dick pumping in and out through the thin barrier separating her vagina and her anus.

"Now?" I asked.

"It hurts," she whispered. I didn't want to hurt her, so I pulled back out a little bit and could feel her relaxing.

"Is that better?" I asked again.

"Better. Just don't go in so deep."

It was very difficult not to push all the way in but I watched very closely to make sure I only I got about four inches in. I tried to make up for depth with speed, sliding in and out fast. I came the first time after only a few minutes, unable to hold back because of how tight and beautiful Jessica was and the novelty of fucking her ass for the first time. But I remained hard and continued carefully plunging partially into her behind for another few minutes. Now that I'd cum I started paying more attention to rubbing her clit and carefully massaging the inside of her pussy. To my surprise she started bucking back after a few moments. Was she enjoying this? I kind of hoped so.

It wasn't long before Jessica arched her back and began crying out. Even with me deep inside her behind she was reaching a climax. It wasn't long before I came a second time and I collapsed on top of her, trembling but careful to keep most of my weight on my elbows.

We lay there draped across the pile of pillows, both of us trying to catch our breaths. I rested against her back, gently stroking her shoulders for the longest time.

I leaned to her ear and whispered, "Are you OK?"

She answered quietly between deep breaths, - "You're" – "Still" – "A fucker".

"I kept my promise. I didn't hurt you"

"Maybe. Probably not."

She finally caught her breath. Without even turning her head she said, "Can you pull your dick out of my ass now?"

"Yeah, sure." I leaned back, using the bed as support to keep my weight off of her. I was still hard and getting harder again as I could see myself buried deep within her backside. I slowly pulled out, watching as her stretched anus puckered up with alongside my slick penis. Jessica started panting again as I withdrew, then gasped as my head stretched her one final time. As soon as the tip cleared her hole my penis immediately popped up and flicked cum onto her back. Jessica sighed in obvious relief and I could see the remaining tenseness in her body slip away.

I leaned back and stared fascinated at her anal opening. It used to be closed tight, puckered and light pink. Now it was gaping wide open and deeper pink color splashed with my white cum. Surprisingly though it started closing very fast as a spurt of cum squeezed out and dripped down her thigh.

"How do you feel now?"

"I feel weird. I think you did something."

I leaned in for a closer look, and gently touched her still partly gaping and tender hole. She shuddered at my touch. "Hold still for a second. Everything looks OK but I'm going to check to make sure." I slowly and carefully traced the circumference of her opening. It was slick and smooth, warm but seemed undamaged.

"Your asshole was really big just a few seconds ago but it's already tightened up and nearly closed. There's no bleeding or damage. I think you're OK."

She seemed relieved to hear that. Then she said, "Oh shit, I really feel weird. My stomach is rumbling. I think I'm going to poop!"

"Yeah, I guess I just gave you an enema so we'd better get you to the bathroom quick."

"Uh-oh, I've got to go now!"

"Here, I'll help you," I said as I guided her to the bathroom. She'd just sat down before she suddenly let loose a torrent of fluid. "I'll stay with you if you want," I said as she gripped my arms.

"Y-yes, please. This is bad," she stammered. But the cramping only lasted a few seconds and I was relieved that she recovered quickly.

"OK, that was bad for a minute there but I feel a lot better now." After cleaning up, she hobbled out of the bathroom, holding her butt. "It's a bit sore but I guess I survived. And you're still an asshole. I can't believe you fucked my ass. Damn it!"

She sat on the bed and I sat down next to her. It could have been an awkward moment, but she leaned into me and put her head on my chest while I held her. Finally, she asked, "So, what do we do now?"

"Did you like it?"

"Are you serious? No, I didn't like it. Well, maybe some parts. I don't know. Anyway, are we done here? You promised to cover for me if we did this."

I thought for a minute. I was kind of hoping that she might have liked it. I sure did. I guess that was it. "OK, we're partners in crime now. You paid your dues so I have to live up to my end of the bargain."

"Yeah," she said as she slowly got up. She was still half naked and didn't show any trace of shyness now as she massaged her sore butt. As she winced she said, "Yeah, I deserved it." Then, sarcastically, she asked, "I suppose you enjoyed it?"

"Oh yeah, I did!" I said without any hesitation. With the benefit of hindsight I probably could have fielded that one better because it definitely had consequences.

Her eyes slitted as she gave me an evil look. "I'm glad you liked it, asshole. "

"You did deserve it. I'm about to commit a crime to cover for yours so I better have gotten something out of this. Besides, I did it gently and did everything I could not to hurt you. I could have really been an asshole about it."

She thought about it for a moment then said, "Yeah, OK. For now."

I took a lot of care helping her to clean up. Now that it was done I felt a bit guilty. When we were done she didn't ask me to leave but asked me to hold her again for a while we sat on the couch. I told her I'd stay with her for a bit to make sure everything was OK and we talked for quite a while. I offered to take her out to eat but she didn't feel like eating anything. Eventually it got late and I left and went back home, our partnership in crime cemented by blackmail and sex.

Section 2 – Things Develop

The next day Jessica came by my office first thing in the morning. "How are you feeling?" I asked.

"A little sore but not too bad. I didn't feel like eating until this morning. I guess it could have been worse. Maybe I didn't come off too badly. But you know why I'm here."

"Yes indeed. I've already got it taken care of." The accounts were already up on my screen and I showed her how I'd transferred the funds she embezzled into one the auditors hadn't gotten to yet but that I already knew Roger had stolen from. "See, you're covered. At the rate the audit team is going they'll find this account in a few days and your $4,300.12 will just be mixed in with what Roger took from there already."

"Oh wow, did I take that much?"

"Are you shitting me? You stole money and don't even know how much you took?"

"No, I didn't want to think about it."

"What did you do with it?"

"I spent it on clothes and shoes."

Looking at what she was wearing, I had to say, "It looks like money well spent. You look nice. Very nice actually."

"Thanks. Hey, was it easy for you to hide that?"

"Not that easy. We don't really learn how to embezzle in accounting so it took about an hour, and it was only that quick because of what Roger did."

"So, you could do it again?"

"Oh no, don't even start thinking about that. We're already taking a hell of a risk. Didn't you learn anything last night about the cost of embezzling? And don't forget that now you've dragged me into this."

She furrowed her eyebrows and paused as if thinking about something before saying, "Ok, fine", before walking off. She seemed a bit ticked off.

I watched her walk away and remembered last night. It was rough at first but the time afterwards was special, like we were really connecting. I was thinking that maybe I'd traded something valuable for the momentary pleasure of having power over her to do something I'd always wanted to do. But then again she seems only interested in the money to buy beautiful things for herself. Was there really more to her? I tried to put it, her, out of my mind but without much success.

I was still thinking about her when she suddenly popped into my office around 10:30. Startled, I nearly fell out of my chair. Between that and the deer in the headlights look on my face she just started laughing.

"Did I catch you at a bad time?" she asked laughing. Coming closer she peered over my desk and asked, "Hey, you weren't masturbating back there, were you?"

"Um, no. I was, um, watching internet porn and playing online poker. You just startled me. A bit."

"No kidding. Hey, I usually go out for lunch every day. You want to go somewhere today? You know, just you and me?"

"Yeah, that'd be great. Let's meet up at 11:30 and we'll figure out where to go."

"Ok, see you in about an hour."

That seemed a bit odd and probably dangerous with the on-going audit, but then again a lot had just happened between us. I knew our relationship was unusual but the thought of spending time with Jessica along with the danger made her offer irresistible.

We started going out to lunch regularly over the next few weeks. I talked about going out for dinner but she said she wasn't ready for that yet. It was just fun being around her. We talked about our past relationships and how we'd never found any who clicked. It seemed we never ran out of things to talk about. She told me she'd basically spent all the embezzled money but hadn't even worn everything she'd bought with it yet. So, whenever she came in to show off some new clothes she'd say it was part of her bonus and give me a knowing wink.

After about a month she wasn't showing off anything new. When we went to lunch I asked her about that.

"So, are you keeping your new wardrobe a secret?"

"No, that was everything I bought. There are so many cute outfits but, well, I don't make enough to keep in style." Then she leaned closer to me and said, "Did you like all those new clothes?"

"Of course. But you look great no matter what you're wearing." I almost added "even half naked" but we still weren't bringing that up.

"So, do you like this?" she asked, throwing her arms out to show off her low cut blouse.

"Oh yeah, you look fantastic in anything you're wearing."

"You know, I really liked having all that extra money."

"I'm sure you did. But you took a big risk when you took the money."

She looked right in my eyes and said, "Well, I paid a big price for it too." We never brought that up before so I was really surprised that she'd said that.

"Yeah, you did but I had to take a big risk to cover it up. Let's not talk about that anymore. It's a beautiful day, this is a great lunch and it's just great talking with you." While it looked like I was trying to do the right thing, what I was really trying to do was avoid any more talk that would slow down the erection I suddenly got when we started talking about "it".

"OK. But it sure was nice."

By the time lunch ended my hard-on was down enough that I hoped it wouldn't be noticeable.

I had to work a bit late that night and was surprised when Jessica came by my office. While I usually worked about nine hours a day she stuck religiously to an eight hour day.

"Hi John, I saw your light on and thought I'd come by."

"I'm kind of surprised. I don't think I've ever seen you here this late."

"Oh, I was just wondering what it is you do so late."

"With all the new procedures we have to implement after the audit we don't seem to ever catch up. Right now I'm writing new procedures on how to handle the new procedures. Wow, that sounds even more stupid saying it than when I was just thinking it."

"Oh, it can't be that bad," she said while leaning forward toward me. My eyes were instantly drawn to her blouse. Being loose and low cut it fell away when she leaned forward and I could clearly see her breasts all the way to her nipples. Embarrassed I looked back up straight into her eyes and saw she was smiling. "Hmmm, like what you see?"

Looking straight into her brown eyes, I said, "Yeah, I very much like what I see." Apparently so did my dick since it sprang up immediately.

She walked seductively around behind my desk and knelt down beside me. She hadn't been this intimate, well, really ever. I hadn't rolled my chair forward so the bulge in my slacks was pretty obvious. Smiling deviously she said, "Oh, is that a rabbit in your pocket or are you glad to see me?" Then she reached down to stroke my erection through my pants which quickly got easier as I reached full length in two seconds.

"Ooh, that's not a rabbit in there," she said as she smiled wickedly and zipped down my pants. She reached into my pants and slipped into my boxers to grasp my erection. In a few seconds she had it out. "Definitely not a rabbit!" In another second she'd moved her head down and slowly pushed her full lips around my cock head.

I shuddered with the sensation. "Hmm, that's nice. Why the special treatment?" I managed to gasp out as she moved further down me, her lips tightly squeezing as her tongue slid across my head and her teeth lightly scraped my shaft.

She came up slowly, giving a sucking "pop" sound as her lips released my cock. Her smile was pure seduction, her eyes sheer wickedness. "Oh, I don't know, maybe you can do some accounting magic. You're good at it, and I'm good at," she raked a long fingernail along my straining cock, "This."

Damn, she had me right where she wanted me. "That trick only worked once because of Roger. I, we can't take that much again."

"But you're so good at this, and I really need some new clothes. Maybe some extra special clothes," she said as her erect nipples brushed my erect penis through her blouse.

"Ok, but it'll have to be smaller amounts over time. And I'm not taking this big a risk without a reward."

"Hmm. I think I can work with that. And I think I can provide an appropriate," she purred as she went down on me again.

"Oh, I do love it when you talk dirty with big words."

She popped back up again. "So, how much risk is this worth?"

"Um, well, maybe I can get about $150 out. Well, not $150 even, maybe 157 dollars and 36 cents?"

"That doesn't sound very rewarding to me," she purred as she stroked me with those long fingers. "Maybe you can up the ante?"

"Let me see," I said. She opened my pants and pulled them down, giving her access to my balls which she lazily caressed, smiling the whole time. It was getting hard to concentrate. "Ok, I could go up to about $250, but anything more and we'll both get caught." I was breathing pretty hard by this point, hoping she'd take the offer.

Jessica said, "Deal," as she went down again. The next few minutes were pure bliss. I watched in fascination as her lips wrapped around my dick when I wasn't mesmerized by her eyes. She stroked my balls and bobbed up and down as I caressed her hair. I slid further down my chair and gently rubbed her shoulders, elicited a small moan.

I'd like to say I lasted a good long time, but I'm pretty sure it didn't take ten minutes before I was ready to blow. I tried to warn her. "Jessica, I'm getting there. Fast. I'm about to cum."

She started working even more furiously, bobbing up and down at a frantic pace. I couldn't hold back anymore. "Oh shit, Jess, Jess, Jessica, I'm about to cum!"

Just as I started to ejaculate she back off but her hands kept jacking me up and down. She already had cum dripping from her mouth but within seconds I'd shot my load onto her face and hair. All I could do was grunt and moan as she squeezed my cock to keep the pressure up.

I finally finished and sagged back into my chair. Gazing down I looked at Jessica. Her lovely face was covered in thick gobs of spunk. Somehow none had hit her eyes, but it dripped off her forehead, nose and cheeks, and dribbled off her full smiling lips.

Still smiling she said, "Well, was that enough reward?"

Breathless, all I could say was, "Yes. But you're a mess. A beautiful, sticky mess."

She reached up to her face and quickly found out what I was talking about. "Oh god, I didn't think that much came out. My whole face is covered!"

I reached into a desk drawer to pull out some tissues, and gently cleaned her face and hair as best I could. Lucky it was late and almost no one would be here since both her blouse and my pants were soaked.

While we cleaned each other up I had to ask her how, if she was so inexperienced, that she'd just done something that was so hot. I thought she might tell me, but instead she coyly shrugged her shoulders and said, "A girl can learn."

"Well, thank you. You were, are, amazing."

Winking, she said, "Yeah, thanks are great but I believe we're still partners and for my part you owe me about $250. Not exactly $250 but just a little bit more."

"Seems like you're getting good at a lot of things," I grinned at her wink.

So, while I had my pants and she had her blouse hanging up to dry we worked half-naked in my office to get away with the perfect crime. I could feel her breasts pressing against my back and her hands stroking my chest and thighs as I did my accounting magic. Entwined on my chair she watched as I pulled accounts, changed balances, deleted and added entries. In few minutes I was done.

"So, 253 dollars and 17 cents?" she asked.

"That's it – you really followed that well. Hopefully no one else will."

"When do I get it?"

"I'll pull it out of the false account tomorrow. Would you like it in twenties or fifties?"

"Hmmm. Make it twenties. That'll keep me from spending it all in one place."

"Deal," I said. "And before you ask, we need to wait at least ten days before making another withdrawal. But, we don't have to wait until then for other things," I said hopefully.

"Hmmm. Let me think about it," she replied with another mischievous wink.

We got dressed again, clearly worse for wear. We walked out together and out to our cars making familiar small talk along the way. As we reached her car, she suddenly leaned forward and kissed me, then just as suddenly backed away with a sheepish look on her face.

"Oh, sorry, I have your, um, stuff all over my mouth."

"It's OK, I know where it came from," I smiled as I reached for her again. We kissed one more time, and then parted.

I drove back to my apartment, still a bit wobbly from the intensity of the sex. Jessica had been a sexy but innocent woman before but she was a real seductress tonight. I know she was using me to get money but I was clearly getting what I wanted. Alarm bells were ringing distantly in the back of my head but I didn't heed the warning signs.