A Workplace Romance

Story Info
A non-traditional story of hooking up with a woman from work.
3.1k words
4.56
18.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It sounds like a story that should start "I never thought that something like this would ever happen to me," but it actually did happen. There's a custodial crew who works in our office every day so I saw them around frequently enough that I'd say "hello" to each of them. One of them just happened to be young and cute so maybe I was a little more friendly to her or smiled a little more whenever I saw her. Even in her "uniform" of black slacks and a red polo shirt and with her hair always up, she couldn't hide the fact that she was not only cute but had a nice curvy figure. I don't think that I was leering at her and we never said more than "hello" so I wasn't flirting with her. Of course, I also assume that, if she was smiling at and saying "hello" to me, she probably did the same for my coworkers, too. There are hundreds of people in the office so why would I think that she treated me any differently?

Well, as it turned out, although I wasn't the only blue-eyed blond guy in the office, it was definitely my appearance that caught her attention. She was Latina so dark hair, dark eyes and darker skin. It didn't really occur to me that my appearance would seem so unique to her. Of course I didn't find all of this out until after we had a few real conversations. She wound up being the one to initiate this one day when I went into one of the kitchens to clean out my coffee cup and she was there cleaning up. We exchanged our usual "hello" but she went a little further this time.

"Would it be weird for me to ask what your name is," she asked, "since I see you all the time? It just seems like it'd be nice to be able to say 'Hello...'"

"Chuck," I supplied.

"Chuck," she repeated, "Hello, Chuck."

"Hello..." I trailed off.

"Isabella," she supplied so I stuck out my hand and we shook hands, "My boss would be mortified if he saw this. He thinks we should be invisible and just do our jobs without any interaction."

"Yeah, he does seem a little uncomfortable when I acknowledge him," I confirmed, "but I don't want to get you in trouble so I'll make sure that I'm discreet."

"Thanks," she said, "that's sweet of you."

"You must know all of the unused and unknown areas of this building, though," I said, as I resumed cleaning out my coffee cup, "so if you ever want to hang out and there's someplace we can do it without any chance of him interrupting us, I'd be cool with meeting up with you somewhere."

"Like just take a break during the day and hang out for a bit?" she asked, "Yeah, I'm sure I'd enjoy that. Let me figure out where the best place would be."

"Or places," I suggested, "so we can stay one step ahead of him."

She laughed at that then we swapped contact information so she could message me when she was taking a break and where. The first couple of times we met up, it was strictly innocent and social, getting to know each other better and griping about our jobs a little. There was definitely a spark between us, though, so things evenually went in a less innocent direction. It really started when I asked if I could see her with her hair down. She took the hair tie out and gave her hair a good shake so that it fell down about her shoulders. It was long and thick and black and, though she was cute with her hair up, she was hot with it down. I couldn't resist her at that point so I moved closer, inspiring her to do the same. We slipped into each other's arms as our lips came together and, after a very nice first kiss, our tongues were soon in each other's mouths. My cock was immediately stiff but I wasn't certain that I'd get to do anything with it until she broke off our kiss.

"I'm very curious about something," she said, kind of sheepishly, "I've been surrounded my entire life by brown men with brown skin and brown eyes and black hair and you're so much different than what I'm accustomed to."

"So what are you curious about?" I asked, "How I look naked?"

She nodded, looking hopeful.

"I will if you will," I said, "but are you sure we can do this here without getting caught?"

"I'm pretty sure," she replied, "and I'm willing to take the risk."

"Okay," I said, "I'm in."

We were in an unused office with the door closed in an area of the building that saw little foot traffic so I wasn't too worried about one of my coworkers walking in on us; I was more concerned that her boss would come looking for her but she didn't appear to be worried. As I was raising my polo shirt up over my head, she massaged the front of my slacks, feeling my throbbing tool restrained inside. She sat down and unfastened my belt then opened my slacks and let them drop. My briefs were tented out by my tool so, after massaging it again through them, she slid them down so that it sprang out. She caressed it as she was thoroughly looking it over.

"So pink," she said, then wrapped her lips around it. I moaned softly as she engulfed my cock in her warm mouth and started sliding her lips up and down my shaft. She pumped the base of my cock while skillfully sucking me off as I ran my fingers through her thick, black hair. I got the impression that she wasn't necessarily blowing me for my pleasure or to demonstrate her skills as a cocksucker; it seemed more like she was repeatedly engulfing my pink cock in her mouth because she was enjoying it. I was certainly enjoying it, too, and could almost immediately feel an orgasm beginning to build. I savored the incredible pleasure that I was feeling, not trying to hold back to enjoy it longer, even though I would certainly have been happy to feel that pleasure for much longer. I knew we couldn't hang out there all day and I still wanted to get her naked and at least attempt to provide as much pleasure to her as she was providing to me.

Even as my cock was growing thicker with my approaching orgasm, she continued to skillfully suck me off without the slightest hesitation. The pleasure was incredibly intense and, as I began to spew into her mouth, I had to make a conscious effort not to cry out. She swallowed my load as she continued to suck me off until I was completely spent then let my softening cock fall from her mouth.

"I could do that all day," she said as she looked up at me.

"I could enjoy that all day," I replied, helping her stand, "but there something else I think I'm going to enjoy just as much."

I started to pull her red polo up so she raised her arms and an extremely sexy bra was quickly revealed.

"Is this what you always wear?" I asked, fondling her big tits through her bra.

"I didn't always," she replied, "but recently I've been hoping to get the chance to show you."

"So you've been wearing it when I haven't gotten to see it?" I asked as I started to unfasten her black pants.

"I've been hoping for a while that this was going to happen," she replied, "but I'll make sure you get to see all of it from now on."

I hunkered down in front of her and started to slide her pants down, revealing panties that matched her bra. She looked so awesome in just bra and panties that I had to sit there on my heels for a moment just admiring her physique as she stepped out of her pants and kicked them aside. I could feel the blood already returning to my spent cock but there was something else that I wanted to do, aside from getting her completely naked, before I slipped my cock into her. I stood and brought my lips to hers again as I reached behind her and unfastened her bra. As I started to slide it down her arms, I backed up so that I could watch as her tits were revealed. They were absolutely spectacular and, as she let her bra drop down her arms, I first fondled the bare flesh of her tits then lowered my head to lick and suck her hard, thick nipples. She moaned softly and ran her fingers through my hair until I continued my journey further south.

I kissed my way down from her tits, over her stomach to the waistband of her panties then kissed her hips and upper thighs before I started to slide her panties down. Her well-groomed black bush was revealed and I felt another surge of blood toward my cock. Once she'd stepped out of her panties and was completely naked, I had to take another moment and just admire her physique again. She was looking down at me but my staring must not have made her uneasy because she seemed more bemused than anything. I'm sure I had an expression of awe on my face but I certainly wanted to do more than stare so I was soon standing again. I had her sit up on the desk while I took a seat on the chair and rolled up between her thighs. As she leaned back, I lowered my face toward her trim bush then ran my tongue along her slit, causing her to moan softly. She was overflowing with pungent juices, which I started out just lapping up before slipping a finger into her pussy, finding it not only incredibly wet but also quite snug. As I slowly slid my finger in and out, I started to lick and suck her clit, which caused her to gasp before resuming her soft moaning.

I glanced up beyond her sweet titties to see that the expression on her face was indicating that she was experiencing a great deal of pleasure. This, of course, was exactly my goal and I was pleased that she was clearly enjoying herself. My cock was continuing to grow stiff again as my gaze dropped back to her tits and I considered laying it between them. First, though, I was going to make sure she had an intensely pleasurable orgasm then I was going to fuck her snug, slippery pussy for a bit. If I could manage to do that without immediately cumming again, I would then lay my cock between her tits and fuck those big beauties. Again, though, I knew we didn't have the luxury of drawing out all of the pleasure of this experience so I was focusing on trying to make her cum with as high a level of pleasure as I could manage in the shortest amount of time.

I could hear her breathing rate picking up the longer I was eating her pussy and she was writhing a bit. Her pussy was also unbelievably becoming even wetter and more engorged as she was getting closer to cumming so slipping into her without immediately cumming myself was seeming less likely. When she began to tense up slightly, I knew she was nearly there and just kept up my efforts since they were clearly working. She gasped and went completely limp as she started cumming, her body shaking as her pussy was flooded with even more lubrication. I didn't stop licking and sucking her clit while sliding my finger in and out of her pussy as she was cumming, hoping to prolong the pleasure but, once it was clear that she'd finished, I raised my head and slipped my finger from her pussy into my mouth.

I stood and gazed at her naked body, my throbbing cock fully rigid now, but waited until she'd opened her eyes and noticed it before guiding it toward her pussy. She remained lying on her back with her legs spread as I slipped my cock into her and we both moaned softly. Her pussy felt absolutely amazing and, while I didn't immediately start cumming, I couldn't understand why. I wasn't complaining, though, and started to slowly slide my cock in and out of her while she reached down with one hand to caress her clit. She lifted her legs, bringing her knees toward her tits, so I hooked them over my arms, relieving her from having to hold them up. As I continued to thrust slowly in and out of her, her boobs were moving rhythmically, which nearly hypnotized me as I gazed at them. I didn't reach out to caress them, figuring that, not only would I get my hands on them while fucking them, but also that there would likely be lots of additional opportunities. For that moment, staring was enough.

While I'd been concerned about cumming too quickly once I started fucking her, I wasn't really thinking about the fact that she was likely as fired up as I was and might cum just as quickly. I wanted to be able to enjoy fucking her for a good long time but, if there was no way that I could, I'd sure feel better about it if she was able to cum too. Of course, again, we didn't have the luxury of time so both of us cumming quickly wasn't necessarily a bad thing and, if she ended up satisfied, I felt comfortable that there would be other opportunities to slide my cock into her snug, slippery pussy. That all being said, I found a pace where I could enjoy fucking her without my orgasm building too quickly but the pace of her fingers on her clit got her there a lot quicker than I expected. I could feel her pussy becoming even wetter and more engorged but when she suddenly gasped and started shaking, I was legit surprised. Of course I continued to fuck her as she was cumming, relishing the feel of her pussy being even hotter and wetter. Once I was absolutely certain that she'd finished, though, there was that other thing that I still wanted to do.

I slipped my cock out of her pussy, which was not an easy thing to force myself to do, then had her slide up a little so that she was lying in the middle of the desk without her legs hanging over. I climbed up on the desk and straddled her, laying my pink cock between her caramel titties, which I then squeezed together against it. Her soft, smooth tits felt awesome in my hands but even more incredible against my cock as I slid it between them. I'd somehow managed to keep from cumming while fucking her snug, slippery pussy but there was no reason to hold back now so, while I wasn't fucking those big beauties hard, I wasn't fucking them slow and steady as I had her pussy. My orgasm was building up again immediately and I was savoring the levels of pleasure I was experiencing.

She had that bemused expression again as she was watching my pink cockhead appearing repeatedly from her cleavage. Although I knew she wasn't really getting anything out of this, because she'd cum twice already, I wasn't feeling badly about it. As enjoyable as it was to fuck her tits, I couldn't feel badly about anything at that moment. I was happy to have my hands on her succulent tits and my cock sliding between them and, though I'd like to have enjoyed it for longer, I was also looking forward to another orgasm. My cock was swelling even more as I got closer and closer until I finally started spewing onto her chest. Her eyes went wide and her tongue popped out as cum spurted out of my cock but it didn't quite reach that far.

I continued to fuck her luscious tits until I was fully spent, then released them and climbed off of the desk. She remained on her back, spreading my cum around and licking it off of her fingers. I stood beside her, my gaze alternating from her trim bush to her tits and up to her face as I watched her sucking my cum off of her fingers. When she finally finished, I helped her sit up then she swung her legs around and hopped off of the desk, her titties bouncing. We kind of just stood there staring at each other for a minute before I broke the silence.

"That was beyond awesome," I said.

"Absolutely," she agreed, "As long as we're careful, we can probably do this every day, assuming you're interested."

"Of course I'm interested," I replied, then we slipped into each other's arms and made out a little before deciding we'd better not push our luck any longer. We both checked our phones to make sure no one was looking for either of us then, as we were gathering our clothes and pulling them on, we each started taking photos of the other, kind of just goofing around and first but then posing for one another. Once we were both fully dressed and had each given the other the once-over, we kissed again briefly then headed back to work.

After that highly successful hook-up, we did meet regularly at various location around the office at varying times of the day. Eventually, we agreed that we wanted to see each other outside of the office and enjoyed sex in a bed and on a couch and in a bathroom, though we still didn't give up our work activities. It wasn't much longer before we were getting together outside of work for more than just sex because we just enjoyed spending time together. I introduced her to my friends and she introduced me to hers and the only thing that really bugged her was, when people asked how we met, some would suggest that it was like Cinderella. We would always make a point of correcting them that we simply met at our jobs; at no point was I a prince and at no time did I rescue her. It was kind of funny when we would hang out with my coworkers and they'd think she looked so familiar but they weren't sure why. Like I'd said, when she let her hair down, she went from cute to hot and, although I liked her just as much in her red polo and black slacks, when she was in casual clothes, she was a total knockout.

She never did end up telling her boss about us, though.