A Wife's Dark Talent Ch. 07 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, Madame Kiersten..."

"Claire! Puff that chest out! Make those tiny, A-cup, tits of yours count for something. Maybe we should call you 'Tiny Tits' form now on! So, Tiny Tits, do not forget why you are here. Your skating career is over. Sure you could coach the next generation of girls like your husband now does. But that is not going to pay for the life you are used to. For your young daughter's private school. So it is spreading those pretty ice skater legs of yours, for you now! If your husband has a problem with that, ask him who is making all the money? Him, or the whore that you have become? And don't give me those teary eyes, Tiny Tits, our clients don't like crybabies."

"I am sorry Madame Kiersten, you are right. I... will do as is expected of me..."

"Good. Remember, push those tiny tits out, Tiny Tits!"

Finished Kiersten with Claire before she turned to Heather.

"What are you smirking at Heather? Having schadenfreude over not being the new girl anymore? Over Tiny Tits' new nickname? You have a nickname of your own remember, Crooked Teeth? Crooked from all the cock you have blown in that mouth of yours. Cocks you blew well before you met me. It is well known the secret to your success was keeping those diva vocal chords of yours well lubricated with the cum of all the men that could help you. Record producers, concert promoters, station managers. And when the novelty of your blow jobs and swallows passed, your career began to decline. Now you just have the crooked teeth, and the stench of all those cocks in your breath. So it is better if you smile with your lips closed. Understood Crooked Teeth?"

In Henry's mind, all of a sudden his wife showing an equal ability to be cruel to women, as he had seen her be cruel to men. And in his mind, the golden blonde haired diva Heather, answered, almost in tears.

"Madame Kiersten... I am sorry... yes."

"Gosh another crybaby!"

"And you, Megan, do not dare think that because you have been the longest around here you can let your airs go to your head. If Crooked Teeth's breath stinks from all her cocks, it is your cunt that actually stinks from all your cocks. Always fucking your way to a better network, or a better hour, or a better program. Men might all like your legs. But you and I both know, those legs they like are really too fat, your thighs are really too thick, Thick Thighs. That is why they seem to threaten to rip those short tight slut dresses of yours you wear on TV. And the real reason men like it between your legs, is because of the extra pressure in there too. At least you have learned to use that to your advantage though."

And Megan did not cry like the other girls did, instead she hissed in venomous anger.

"Whatever you say, Kiersten..."

"You do have an attitude problem though, Thick Thighs. Tiny Tits, come over here. Stand in front of Thick Thighs."

And the scared petite brunette in the white lace gown sashed nervously over, while Kiersten snapped.

"Thick Thighs, arms behind your back!"

And Henry's wife proceeded to handcuff the auburn haired TV beauty when she did so.

In Henry's mind now, a couple of the men leaned forward in the shadows, as they felt the show was about to get more interesting.

"Alright Tiny Tits, we are going to have to put some steel into you. Take Thick Thighs nipples, and twist them till she is down on her knees in pain."

Then both the girls involved protested.

"But Madame Kiersten, that is cruel!"

Said Claire.

"Are you serious? The new girl?"

Asked Megan.

Then stepping behind Claire, Kiersten lifted the brunette's dress to reach between her legs. And take hold of her clitoris. Then she whispered.

"Tiny Tits, twist her nipples till she is on her knees, or I will twist your clit till you are on yours."

And sobbing again, and apologizing to Megan.

"I am sorry Megan."

Claire took hold of the redhead's nipples and brought her down to her knees like Kiersten instructed.

"Now, make her get under your dress, and lick that cunt of yours till you are as slick as one of your ice rinks."

Said Kiersten, while Megan protested, between bouts of pain.

"Tiny Tits has not even had her whore-cherry popped yet! Why do I have to lick her?"

"Consider that a mercy. Her cunt does not stink like yours. Only thing there in years has been her husband."

And twisting Megan's nipples some more, Claire said.

"I am so sorry... ihi! Oohh! Aahh!"

As Megan started doing what was expected of her.

"Actually, Tiny Tits, bring her down on her back, and sit on her face. Make that over made up face of hers disappear inside your dress. And start rubbing her clit with your finger while she is down on the ground. Now!"

Snapped Kiersten as Claire complied, and Megan acquiesced. And soon the brunette was riding the redhead's face, while the brunette also rubbed the redheads clitoris at the same time. And both girls were moaning, loudly.

Henry thought these images on his mind were the product of all the sordid ideas his wife had been planting in him for weeks now. And he was partially right. But he also knew they were his ideas. And that he was likely as depraved as his own wife for being able to come with that stuff up. Yet his brain drifted back to images of his wife turning to the other blonde of the group.

"Crooked Teeth, come over here. Do not make me twist your nipples to get you down on your knees to lick me."

"Of course not, Madame Kiersten, no need for that!"

Said the diva in the gold sequin dress, as she voluntarily went down on her knees, got inside Kiersten side slit, and began to lick at Henry's wife clitoris and vaginal folds. Then Henry's wife grabbed the other blonde by the tresses, and guided her where she wanted her, as she began to moan in pleasure. Henry enjoyed the image of his wife rolling her eyes back in ecstasy, even if that pleasure came from another woman in a gown servicing her on her knees. Soon Henry's mental Kiersten pushed down Heather, so the top of the other blonde's head was against the top of the redhead's head, and Henry's wife sat on the diva's face like the other pair. With Kiersten then reaching inside the other blonde's gold sequined leg slit, to rub her clitoris in turn. A chorus of four feminine groans dominating the sound waves. Until eventually Kiersten snapped impatiently.

"Work at it girls! We must all be slick like an oil spill. Make our clients think we are like that, because we just cannot wait to have their ugly little dicks on our cunts as if they were the biggest most beautiful dicks in the world. And you Tiny Tits, you naïve fool, come over here and make out with me!"

Finally added Kiersten as she and Claire, who were on the other two girls' faces, began to make out with passion.

Henry tried to distract himself from the movie playing in his head. He felt no better than the four men that were likely watching some spectacle along those lines in real life, right now, somewhere near him. One problem with being left alone with his higher thoughts though, was the reality that Jaime was indeed away, on some sordid mission like the depraved whore his thoughts painted her as, and their was not a damn thing he could do about it. Even as Henry had asked his wife if she loved him and she had said yes. Something he desperately wanted to be true.

Jaime, or was it Kiersten, or was it Jaime/Kiersten, had also committed him to making a decision. Deciding if he wanted to be with her or be without her. Either way, it was to be permanent. How could he know? Henry realized the decision hinged on which of those two women, or the pair, had issued the ultimatum. He could not live without Jaime. Without Kiersten? She was a devil. But she was so hot! And if it was both, life might be excruciating, but by god was it exciting. With or without her? Forever?! Why?

And in thinking about that Henry's thought drifted back to Kiersten's sordid quadruple date, her kink orgy.

Now the girls were no longer together. In fact, though still faceless and nameless, the men had now joined in. In Henry's mind three women, including Kiersten, hung from the ceiling in cages like his own. Claire meanwhile, was being held down on a high bed. One man holding each of her legs, the two of which were split 180 degrees apart. A third man held both her arms together above her head. And the fourth and final, kneeled between her fully open and exposed vagina. The long tail of her long white gown pooling beneath her.

"Please Sir, I beg you Sir. You can fuck me as hard as you want. But please use a condom! If you come in me without it, it will devastate my husband. And I do not want to break my husband's heart!"

Pleaded the petite brunette, as for the first time Henry heard the men's voices.

"Hahahahaha..."

They laughed in unison as Claire's date finally took her. Popping her whore-cherry. And like a real cherry Claire emitted a cry of pain first, then of pleasure, as the man began to pound away at her, ravishing her unprotected.

Henry shook his head to dispel the image. But another image came back. Of Heather in the same position as Claire had been, now Claire hanging in a cage like Heather had been. Even though Heather's legs were not spread as wide as Claire's, the diva being a lot less flexible than the figure skater. What she was, was a lot more fouled mouthed. And while the blonde in the sequin gown was being held down she said.

"Come on! I have had much bigger ones. You better use it well, or I won't even feel it! Your billions do not buy you a big penis after all!"

Which made her date quite angry, as he leaned over and pumped away at her with all he had in him. Still no condom in sight. That fact was intensely mortifying Henry, who knew his wife's turn to be taken would come soon. It is just your imagination, he started to tell himself. Though he knew his imagination was not far from the truth.

When the men had Megan on the bed, they held her face down. They even had a bit gag in her mouth, so she could say nothing. And her red satin dress was lifted to her waist, so the men, or more specifically her date, had access to her form behind. And as he leaned over to take her, he also held onto her hair, and pulled at her head, at the same time as he penetrated her. And Megan moaned rhythmically to his trusts.

Henry tried to stop the movie that was rolling at his head. He knew Kiersten was next, and he did not want to see. Even in the eye of his mind. But he could not help it.

Kiersten was on her back and at an angle similar to Heather. But unlike the other girls, she was fully restrained in shackles and manacles. Still, three men held her down, while the fourth leaned over her opening. The man that leaned over her, whose face Henry could not see, also held a wooden stake over her chest. Like she was a real vampiress that may need to be put down in a hurry if she got loose. It did not stop her date's lust though, as he finally lowered himself to her, and began to pound away at her unprotected, as she wrestled, alternating screams of anger, with cries of pleasure. As if she really, truly was a proud but hypersexual vampiress, being taken against her will.

Henry could not stand that. It was too much. He shook his head and went upstairs to look at the dog cage. His wife had committed him to a decision. What decision would he make? He loved Jaime. He lusted after Kiersten. And he found the dual personality woman his wife had become bewitching. He was not sure he could live without any. He certainly was terrified, by that point, of losing any. His mind might be being rendered apart, as of that very moment. Just consider the images that kept popping into his mind! But the loss of the most desirable woman he had ever met seemed an unacceptable sacrifice.

Henry's mind drifted again. Now, having been taken one at a time, all four women in their fancy gowns, shoes and jewelry were finally out of the hanging cages. Each man, with the woman he had directly paid for. Claire was still in her white lace dress in the missionary position, but this time she wrapped both arms and legs around the man that fucked her. Megan was bent over a table, her feet spread apart on the floor, her red satin dress bunched around her waist, as her date took her vaginally from behind. Heather was on her knees, her gold sequin dress pooling around her, not getting fucked but face fucked, as she played with her date's manhood with her hands at the same time. And to Henry's dismay, Kiersten was actually still in bondage. This time a posture bar like she had used on Patrick on their first date, as she rode her date in the cowgirl position despite that. As her date actually lied on his back with his hands behind his head, relaxing, letting her do much of the work despite her predicament and indignity. And yet she rode him with so much need, she truly looked like the whore this man had clearly made her into.

Henry had enough. He shook his head but the images kept coming back. He decided he would try the cage. So he stripped, and crawled in, finding his bowl, blanket and Kiersten's last night panties in there. To his surprise, when he closed the gate, without locking it, it seemed the cage, as if by magic, protected him from the images of the orgy. There were images. Cruel ones even. Of Jaime/Kiersten turning on him. But it was only him and his wife, and they were at home alone together. He waited a few minutes to see if it was just temporary. But images of the orgy did not come back. And then Henry decided that just about made the decision for him. He was not sure he was ready to lose any part of his wife either. Though he was also not sure if he could survive her. In any case, before he could have second thoughts about it, at about 4am and with Kiersten's return hopefully no more than a couple of hours away, Henry took the padlock that his wife had left unlocked for him, and closed it shut. Trapping herself inside, at his wife's mercy.

*****

Henry spent the next couple of hours cuddled in the fetal position inside that large dog cage with the blanket over his body, but nothing else but the cock-cage and doggy collar, and Kiersten's last night panties he took periodic sniffs out of. He lost track of time, since he had neither watch nor phone nor anything else that would help him for that purpose, on him. He did begin to notice a soft light filtering through the shades and knew sunrise was coming. And indeed, after spending two hours alone in that small prison with nothing really but thoughts of his wife for company, he eventually heard the front door opening, and a few minutes later saw the Goddess in black velvet gown walk into room.

Jaime, or was it still Kiersten, was no less gorgeous in the morning than she had been twelve hours earlier. In fact, perhaps she was more so, as she had that unmistakable post assignment glow Henry had observed on her. Even if now her hair was a little disheveled. Her makeup a little smeared. Her dress a little sweaty. And... gosh... Henry did not want to notice that, but bodily fluids seem to be dried on to her inner thighs. What, or whose, he certainly did not want to think about or know. Then there was the hard glint in the eye, a cruel curl of the lip, as the wife saw the husband, and Henry knew it was Goddess Kiersten that had come back.

"Good choice Henry. I am glad you have finally had the balls to admit what you want."

Snaped the Goddess in that glamorous vampiress ensemble.

"Here, put these on. If you want out that cage anytime soon, that is."

She added handing her husband a pair of shackles and manacles. Sets that held the pair of wrist and the pair of ankles so tightly together, they rendered Henry completely ineffective after he did as directed. Then the cruel svelte blonde Goddess unlocked and opened the gate, and quickly snapping a doggy leash upon the collar, pulled her husband out. Who was shocked, and had his heart torn, at the spiteful violence of it. Soon Henry's naked body was all the way out, and his wife wasted no time in straddling him over the back, her sexy gown cascading over her husbands back, as she wrapped a ball-gag around his face, and locked it behind his neck, quickly but not before he managed to get out.

"Jaime! Please not.... mmmmmmm!"

"Yes that, because I do not want you talk, I want you to listen."

Then unstraddling him, and walking before him just so she could start leading him around by the leash and make him struggle to keep up in complete ignominy, Kiersten began.

"Henry, I do not need to tell you what you already know. You are a loser, a weakling, and a wimp. A man, that may have some intelligence, but not even that much of that, and almost no other redeeming qualities. You look ok, but there are so many other men so much more handsome. You have middle class salary, but there are so many other men with so much more wealth and income. There are so many men that can beat you at any kind of athletic feat. And so many men that can beat you with the size, endurance or skill with which they use their manhoods. In short there are so many men that are much better than you in so many ways. And any of them, are available to me."

Said Kiersten as she glanced at her husband struggling to keep up, and wincing at the cruel words between moans.

"I do not know what came to me when I married you! It is not even that you had some bookish charm, because even if I have a weakness for that, and I do, I can still find it in a much more suave package. In a man like Edward, for example."

Please Honey, stop! Thought Henry, as each word opened a fissure in his heart. But he had seen Kiersten do her thing. He knew she had no mercy, and would not stop.

"I guess I did know, and that is why we married with a prenup. So I can dump you at a moments notice without consequence. What did you think? That you would live a reverse gender Cinderella fairy tale? That the Princess would notice you have the most loving heart in the land, and stay happily married to you for ever after? What if I do not give a rats ass about your heart, Henry? I like a smooth tongue, a fat wallet and a big dick. How do you rate there Henry?"

Jaime, please I beg you, continued to think, and try to mumble, Henry, between bouts of increasingly abundant tears.

"Of course, given you are so isolated, I would not have to divorce you immediately. I could stay married to you for year. Work to cut you off entirely off from the world in that year. Make you quit your job, dump your couple of friends. Then divorce you. Nobody will miss you, and I could keep you as a pet in the basement, or yard, if I wanted to!"

"Probably the yard, if I am interested in another man then, and he wants to move in."

Said Kiersten as she stopped temporarily to crouch down for a minute, and pulling at Henry's leash, look deep into his eyes with her own glacier-blue eyes that were as cold and unfeeling as they looked. Shadowed by those dark tones that truly made her look like a supernatural devil of some kind. It seemed to Henry, her eyes were driving a rapier through both his heart, and his mind. And there was no Jaime in them.

"You know this to be true, a lot of my friends, and family, will actually applaud me, tell me 'thank goodness you saw the light', when I am rid of you. They never thought you were good enough for me. And I guess they were right."

"Call it a folly of youth. A need to slum it for a bit with a starter marriage. But now I feel I do not want you as an anchor. So many options. So many opportunities. You are just dead weight. A noose on my neck."

She further added, as she got up and walked around some more. While, with the ball-gag in his mouth, and in tears, Henry feared he would actually choke, suffocate, and his wife would be rid of him sooner still. It was clear he had lost her to all her sexual adventures. To the glamour, the decadence of it all.