A Weird One Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Once I knew that it was your idea. I figured out what you were up to and I called friends of mine who were at Western and asked them to keep an eye on you for me. I know all about you dating Eddie almost every night and I know about your motel trips with Eddie. There isn't a doubt in my mind that you and Eddie have been planning on doing it ever since you took up with him way back when.

"Face it Natasha; you are busted. And even if there had been even the slightest change we could have got by your cheating the fact that it was Eddie you cheated with killed it. And showing up here with him today shows just how stupid you really are. You and Eddie have a nice life. Don't bother me any more Natasha. No calls and stay away from me."

She started crying as I got up and as I walked out I heard her cry out "Please Bob... as the door closed behind me.

I went over to the arcade, picked up Gail and we headed for her house. I do have to say that I do like waking up in the morning with a naked lady snuggled up against me.

Unfortunately I had to haul myself out of bed and go to work. We made plans for the evening and as I was leaving Gail kissed me and told me to make sure that Mary left me with enough to give her some.

Work was work and the morning flew by. I punched out at a quarter after twelve and drove over to Mary's. Even though we made it three times with some sixty-nine in between I could tell that there was something bothering her. I thought I detected something in her voice when she said:

"I want the last one in my ass. Take my ass lover. Fuck my ass hard."

Something about the way she said "last." It turned out that it was prophetic. When we had finished and I was dressing Mary said:

"Please don't hate me baby, but this was our last time."

I stopped tying my shoes and looked at her.

"I've met some one and I think that there is something there. I want to find out, but I can't play with you while I'm trying to see if there is anything there with him."

It hit me that my mini-harem had just disappeared. I was down to just Gail. She would be pleased that she didn't have to share me with Mary any more, but the fact remained that Gail wasn't mine. All I was was her babysitter until Tom came home to claim her. I wasn't sure if it was a bad thing or not.

"Are we okay Bobby?" Mary asked.

I took her in my arms and hugged her. We are okay lover. Keep me in mind if things don't work out."

I kissed her and left.

Gail was indeed happy when she found out that she was the only one I would be giving my time to. She wanted to drag me into the bedroom to celebrate, but I stalled her.

"I need some time to build up some energy after playing with Mary. We will go out to dinner, maybe hit the arcade or something and then we can play."

In retrospect the arcade was not a good idea. We had been there about ten minutes when Natasha and Eddie showed up. Eddie was his usual obnoxious self. He went out of his way to show everybody that Natasha was his. He was showing everyone there that he had taken her away from me. That is how he saw it any way and truth be told that is what he had done.

I could see a confrontation coming if I didn't get out of there so I told Gail that we needed to be going. As we were leaving Eddie laughed and said loud enough for everyone in the building to hear:

"That's it loser; run away."

I turned and said as sarcastically as I could, "Hey Eddie, what can I say. The best man won."

I turned to leave, but then turned back to him and said, "Or did the best man win? Need to think on that a sec. What did the best man win? Oh yeah, a cheating, back stabbing skank. I guess I'm happy being a loser seeing that a cheating, back stabbing skank is what I lost."

Natasha's face went pale when I said that and most of the other people in the place laughed. Eddie got red-faced and charged at me. There was a girl standing next to me with an open cup of something in her hand and I snatched it from her and threw the liquid in Eddie's face. His hands automatically went up and I kicked him hard in the balls. He fell moaning to the floor and I gave him a second kick in the stones.

He made a noise somewhere between a groan and a squeak and I kicked him a third time. I bent down, grabbed a handful of his hair and jerked his face up.

"Are you ever going to learn not to fuck with me? I swear to God that if there is a next time I will cripple you."

I turned to Natasha and said, "I don't think he is going to be of much use to you tonight. Maybe if you can kiss the winner where it hurts you can make it better."

I turned, offered my arm to Gail and said, "Shall we?"

She took my arm and we left. As we got into my car I made myself a mental note to start carrying mom's stun gun when I went out. Eddie was not going to forget my humiliating him in front of all the people in the arcade.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Life settled down for me over the next four months. With work, school and spending time with Gail I did not have much in the way of spare time. I was able to spare some of what I did have to pay three visits to Natasha's mom while her husband was out of town on business if business is what it really was.

I practically lived with Gail, at least on weekends because her parents always seemed to have some place to go every weekend. Gail finally told me that her parents were swingers and always had a weekend party to go to and no, they did not know that she knew.

The holidays were going to be a little disappointing for me as far as my love life was concerned. Tom had sent Gail money for airfare to fly back east. I guess he had reached a point where he could get off post every once in a while and when he did he wanted to see his lady love. She would be gone for two weeks and so it was that I was going to be pussy-less for the first time since my eighteenth birthday.

Mom's underpants were getting a good workout when the next weird thing happened to me.

My dad was out of town and following dinner I went up to my room to work on a paper that was due. I was sitting on my bed thinking of Mary being fucked by her new guy, Gail being fucked by Tom, Natasha's mom being fucked by her hubby and yes, even Natasha being fucked by Eddie and I was feeling sorry for myself.

I undressed for bed and grabbing the ever present pair of my mom's dirty underpants I started to beat my meat. The image I had in my mind was that of Tom and I double teaming my mom. She had Tom deep in her throat and I was fucking her delectable ass. I was so into it I did not hear my bedroom door open and close and I wasn't aware that my mom was even in the room until I felt her hand cover mine as she said:

"Here baby; let mommy do that."

I was stunned! I just laid there and looked up at her as she smiled down at me.

"Isn't this what you've always wanted baby? Mommy's attention? You have a nice one baby and mommy is going to love playing with it. Come on baby; talk to mommy. If you want to fuck mommy you have to tell her. You do want to fuck mommy don't you?"

You have heard the expression "Struck dumb" right? That's what I was. She was talking to me in a soothing tone of voice while she slowly jacked me off and I just couldn't make myself move or talk.

"Want mommy to suck your nice hard cock baby? Want mommy to be a cocksucker?"

Finally I was able to get something out. I squeaked out a yes. One of her hands went to my balls and as she fondled them her hot mouth closed around my cock. Mom was every bit as good at giving head as Mary had been and I had considered Mary to be superb. After a couple of minutes mom took her mouth off my cock and said:

"Okay baby; mommy was a cocksucker for you so now it is time for you to be a motherfucker for her."

She swung over me and I saw that she was naked. She lowered herself and impaled herself on me and then moaned:

"It fits like it was made for me. Fuck mommy baby; be mommy's motherfucker."

I was doing precious little fucking since mom was riding me hard. Up and down she went while moaning:

"Oh yes baby; fuck mommy, fuck mommy, fuck mommy hard."

She finally got me to the point where I had to get off and I can't do it with the woman on top so I rolled and put mom on her back and then I drove into her hard and fast. Her legs locked around me and her hands were on my ass cheeks pulling me to her and just before I knew I was going to come I had a moment of sanity. I didn't know if she was protected so I tried to pull out, but she dug her nails in my ass and held me in place. I tried once more to pull out and she hissed:

"Stop it!! Mommy wants it. Juice mommy baby, juice mommy" and I let it go.

She didn't unlock her legs or take her hands from my ass until I was limp inside her. As she released me she said:

"Is mommy's motherfucker a happy baby now?"

By the time she asked me that all my hesitations and frights (if that is what they were) had flowed out of the head of my cock and I was looking forward to being a motherfucker again and I told her so.

"Mommy's baby is one hell of a happy motherfucker and he wants to fuck mommy some more. Maybe if baby's cocksucker gets back to work mommy's motherfucker can fuck mommy again soon."

She laughed and said, "I never knew that my baby was such a potty mouth."

While saying that she moved into position to suck my cock and I said to her:

"Oh no you don't. First you have to move so I have something to feast on and then you can go to work on me."

As I was saying that I was pulling her into a sixty-nine and she said, "You have to be kidding me. You want to sixty-nine on my dirty pussy?"

"It isn't your pussy any more; it belongs to me now and I want it."

"Yes sir" she said as she pushed her pussy at my face.

I went after it while mom worked on me and after a bit I started responding to her efforts. When I was as hard as I was going to get mom took her mouth off of me, but she didn't move. She pushed her pussy down harder at me and gasped out:

"Oh baby; where did you ever learn to do that so good?"

I wasn't about to tell her that Mary tutored me so I took my mouth off of her long enough to say:

"Don't know. Just seemed like the thing to do."

"Mommy is going to see to it that you get lots of practice doing it."

She changed positions and said, "Puppy fuck mommy this time" and she waggled her butt at me. I did what she asked and listened as she encouraged me to:

"Fuck mommy, fuck mommy harder baby. Fuck me baby, fuck me hard."

When I had emptied and pulled out she got up and said, "Mommy's king size bed is better for what we are doing than this little bed" and she took my hand, pulled me from the bed and then led me across the hall to her bedroom. She pushed me back on the bed and went down on me for the third time that night.

Even with the recuperative powers of youth it still took her a bit to get me ready for a third time and when it was over she tucked herself into me and said:

"Mommy will let you rest until morning."

In just minutes she was sound asleep leaving me there lying on my back and staring up at the ceiling. I was no stranger to the idea of incest because that is what Tom and Mary were doing when they recruited me to play with them, but I never thought that it would happen with me and my mom. Never in a million years.

I had fantasized about it and she had been the inspiration for many a whip off session, but I never expected it to happen. It was only a fantasy for Christ's sake. Fucking my mom was never supposed to happen except in my imagination. As I fell asleep I wondered what was going to happen next.

The short tern answer to that question came in the morning. I woke up with a hot mouth on my cock. I tried to pull her into a sixty-nine, but she resisted so I just laid back and enjoyed it. When she had me on the edge of cumming I told her I was going to shoot so she could pull off, but she didn't. I blew and she swallowed it all and then jumped off the bed and said:

"Up and at 'em baby. Can't be having you late for class. Grab a shower while I fix breakfast."

I don't know what I expected when I sat down at the table, but what I didn't expect was a routine morning.

"Are all your dirty clothes in the laundry hamper?"

"Yes ma'am."

"What would you like for dinner tonight?"

"It doesn't matter to me."

"Oh come on now. You must have some preferences. Any of your favorites that we haven't had for a while now?"

"Linguini Alfredo?"

"You got it."

The phone rang and mom got up to answer it and it sounded like she was talking to her sister and while they talked I finished breakfast and left for class.

I thought about the evening as I drove to school and it, at least to me, was totally unreal. Not the night itself (although it was strange) but the aftermath. It was the same as the morning after I threw mom's adultery in her face. Next day it was like nothing had happened. How could we have done what we did and have the next day be no different than the four or five hundred days before it? Weird! That's all I could say. It was weird.

++++++++++++++++++++

My classes kept me pretty busy and I didn't get to think about what might be waiting for me when I got home that night until I got to work. Marge had gone with dad on his trip and after hearing what I heard in the men's room I wondered what he and Marge were doing while I was doing mom.

Anyway, with Marge not there Stella was the one who assigned me work when I got to the plant. That day she had me working accounts receivable with Tina and I didn't like that. Not that I minded the work, but I hated to work with Tina, Gloria or Shelly. The three of them teased me unmercifully and it was all I could do to take it. Whenever I worked with one of the three they got me to where it was all I could do to keep from throwing them down on the floor and have my way with them. I did get the feeling that Shelly would have welcomed it, but her husband was six foot five and weighed two-forty so Shelly was safe from me.

Tina had already been told that I was going to work with her and when she saw me coming she turned away from me and not knowing that I could see her reflection in one of rooms glass partitions she unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse. I could tell it was going to be one of those days and indeed it was.

She was wearing a knee length skirt with heels and hose and she started things off by getting a file from the bottom drawer of the file cabinet. Instead of kneeling like most women would (and like she had always done before) she stood straight and bent at the waist. This caused the skirt to ride up and show me the tops of her thigh high hose. It also tightened the skirt across her hips and showed off her delicious looking ass. It got the expected results.

Next she brought a file over to me and bent forward to place it on the desk. That caused her blouse to gape open and give me a good look at her black lace bra covered tits. For the entire fours hours I was there Tina teased me and I finally had enough. Remember now, I was just a kid (okay -- a young man) and I didn't know a thing about sexual harassment in the work place, but the next time Tina gave me a shot of her tits I said:

"Why don't you just cut out all the cutesy-pooh stuff? If you really want me to look at your tits take off you blouse and bra and show them to me. Tell you what, you show me yours and I'll show you mine" and I pushed my chair back and pulled down my zipper.

Her eyes got big and she stood up and left the room. It was ten minutes before she came back and when she did all of her buttons were buttoned and I wasn't teased any more. At quitting time I smiled at her and said:

"Good night Tina" and then I winked at her and said "See you tomorrow."

She looked away from me as she mumbled "Good night."

++++++++++++++++++++++++

As I drove home I wondered what to expect when I got there. It turned out to be the same as it was at breakfast. Business as usual.

"How was school?"

"Do you have any favorite classes?"

"How are your instructors? When I went half of them were what I'd have to call intellectual idiots. They spouted off a bunch of crap that had no relevance to the real world. The rest were okay and I did have a couple of really great ones."

"How was work? I'll bet you would really rather be on the plant floor instead of in the office."

On and on and on like that until we were done eating and then I helped with the dishes. Mom washed and I dried and put them away and then I went out into the living room and turned on the TV. I'd only been there like three minutes when I heard:

"Is baby ready for dessert?"

I looked over at the doorway and saw mom standing there wearing only a pair of very sexy high heels.

"Mommy has had baby's dessert heating up all day long."

I got up and she led me to her bedroom. She undressed me, pushed me back on the bed and went down on me. We made love missionary, went sixty-nine, made love again dog fashion -- she called it puppy fucking -- did another sixty-nine following which she said she wanted me to do her in the ass. After I came in her ass she went and got a wash rag and towel and cleaned me up. She started to go down on me again and I pushed her away.

"My turn to give mommy some dessert."

I pushed her back on the bed and went down on her. I ate her to two orgasms and by then I was hard and I moved between her legs, lifted them up onto my shoulders and pushed my cock into her.

"Now baby is gonna fuck mommy's eyes out" and I started fucking her hard.

It took me a while since I had already cum three times and by the time I got my rocks off mom had gotten off three or four times. I held myself in her until I was soft and when I pulled out mom curled up next to me and went right to sleep.

Weird I thought. Mom was a regular Jekyll and Hyde. And she could switch personas on and off seemingly at will. In the morning I was awakened by mom's hot mouth on my cock and as soon as she saw I was awake she pulled me on top of her and said:

"Be mommy's motherfucker and fuck her hard baby. Fuck mommy hard."

When it was over she said, "Mommy is going to miss this. Daddy will be home tonight and mommy won't be able to be bad with her baby. Not for a while anyway."

She bent down and kissed my dick and then stood up. Somewhere between kissing my dick and standing up she tripped the switch again.

"You need to hurry up and shower while I get breakfast ready."

Over breakfast she asked if I'd heard from Tom and I told her that I'd received a Christmas card from him, but hadn't talked to him.

"I called Mary Bagley and we are going out for drinks Monday night."

She looked at her watch and said, "You'd better hurry mister or you are going to be late for class."

That afternoon I was again paired with Tina, but surprisingly there was no teasing.

At dinner dad talked about the two deals he had closed on his trip and mom talked about going out for dinner and dancing with dad on Saturday and going out for drinks with Mary Bagley on Monday. Dad asked me about school and work and then I went out into the garage and did some cleaning on the Mustang (yes, dad lets me put it in his garage).

The next day was Saturday and office personnel don't work weekends so I had the office to myself. Dad was there, but he spent most of the morning touring the plant. He called it MBWA -- management by walking around. He always claimed he was better informed by seeing what was going on than having some one come into the office and tell him. It worked for him.

He knew all the employees and called them by their first names and he insisted that they call him Frank and not Mr. Marchant. He knew the names of their wives and most of their kids and at company Christmas parties he danced with all of their wives and girlfriends and mom danced with all the husbands and boyfriends. He maintained that the company was successful because of our workforce and he treated them accordingly. On Thanksgiving every employee was given a turkey or a ham -- their choice -- and Christmas bonuses were given out every year even in years that were not all that good.