A Waking Dream

Story Info
A nanny's dream becomes reality.
3.6k words
4.56
16.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia slowly drew the door to the nursery closed, wincing as the latch clicked loudly. She held her breath, waiting for a cry. When the room remained silent, she exhaled in relief and started down the hallway, avoiding the noisy footfalls along the way.

In the living room, Sofia surveyed the twin's wreckage. The silence of the house felt eerie and uncomfortable. The vaulted ceiling loomed above and darkness receded endlessly into the corners despite the bright glow of a full moon shining through the tall wall of windows. She felt watched, a nervous shiver ran down her spine. For distraction she cleared away the remnants of the day; toys were stored, pillows replaced, blankets folded, plates cleared.

Afterwards she hurried down the carpeted steps to her nanny apartment, previously a guest room with large windows looking out onto the pool deck, complete with her own en suite. She quickly made her way around the luxurious room, locking the multiple doors existing to the deck, the stairs and the garage.

Pausing at the last. She studied the small brass deadbolt. "That would never be enough," she thought.

The lock that could keep Arthur out did not exist. This small deterrent would only amuse him, make him smile softly to himself as he waved a finger to dissolve the door to ash.

For a moment she wondered where he was, if he had tried to find her ... if he had abandoned her. She looked out at the full moon, a yearning clenched in her stomach.

Two months had passed since she had left him in the scorched and blackened apartment. Her memory flashed; his back turned to her, his muscles tense and chest heaving, a red glow emanating from the black depths of his eyes, his face hard and frozen as he concentrated and regained his control. Terrified, she had fled.

She pushed away a rising sadness and turned to look over the dimly lit room. It truly was lovely. Jessica had been so generous. A queen bed had been brought out of storage, new mattresses were purchased. The rug next to the bed matched the comforter and the multiple throw pillows were color coordinated.

The ridiculous amount of pillows amused and slightly irritated Sofia. In her childhood she had had an old feather pillow, so thin the feather stalks poked through and scratched her skin.

Frowning, she remembered the smell of dusty fabric. A dark shadow crept into the recesses of her mind and she quickly pushed it away. Determinedly, she began rearranging the pillows to busy her hands and distract her mind.

She smiled to herself, reflecting for a moment how lucky she had been to meet Jessica; a single doctor frantically pinning "nanny wanted" flyers on the library bulletin board. A week later Sofia had a home, a bed. She could continue with college, she might even be able to graduate this year, just a month shy of her 26th birthday.

With a soft sigh of relief, she threw back the covers and clicked on the baby monitor next to the lamp. Crawling on to the bed, she pushed into the mountain of pillows and opened a book smiling; how content and normal she felt.

Soon the words began to swim across the page, her eyes began to flutter.

•••

Sofia was dreaming. Her body floating effortlessly on warm water, drifting slowly through waves. She moved her arms fluidly as the gently motion lulled and relaxed her.

Beneath the surface, she feels something strong and unseen roll against her back and hips. Strong slick scales caress her skin, twisting endlessly against the length of her body. Heat spreads through the waves and the water begins to roil and break as red coils break the surface.

They buoy her, surrounding her in a mass of glistening muscle. Tentacles emerge to crawl slowly over her stomach, tracing the curves of her breast, gliding over her nipples, squeezing gently.

Others slip easily over her skin, spiraling around her waist. Two strong tendrils encircled her ankles, pulling her gently forward, crawling up her legs. Her arousal blossoms and juices flow between her lips as they tighten around her thighs, bending her knees and spreading her wide.

Another emerges to run over her mound, making her moan as it slips through her wetness. She arches her back as it pushes slowly over her swollen pearl, circling and sucking gently.

More rise from the water, enclosing her waist, spiraling around her arms, ringing her breasts, playing with her erect nipples. She moans softly as one flows between her legs, pushing gently through her entrance, diving deep within her, corkscrewing along her passage.

Rocking her hips, she encourages more as it twists and spreads inside of her, forcing a long delighted cry from her throat. She stretches her arms over her head, arching her back and shaking as she feels the pulse of pleasure breaking with in.

Two strong tentacles wrap around her wrists and pull her arms behind her back. More massive coils slide over her legs, spreading her wide, and pinning her down. The tendril inside begins thrusting, bulging, twisting as she squirms and writhes but unable to move, a tense frustrated frenzy begins wracking her body ...

•••

Sofia opened her eyes with shuddering breaths. The room was dark except for the soft blue light of the moon shining through the curtains. She couldn't move. Her knees were bent to her sides and flattened against the bed, her arms held firmly behind her back. She whimpered and groaned at the fire between her legs, the heat radiating up her stomach, spreading across every nerve in her body.

He was between her legs, his tongue playing across her clit, sucking and licking as he held her wrists tightly behind her back, pinning her to the bed. He paused to drive a long tongue deep into her hole, causing her to cry out in hunger.

Looking down, she saw him watching her over her mound, his dark features hidden in the shadows, loose strands of black hair falling over his eyes, tickling the inside of her thighs. A soft red glow burning in the center of his black eyes as his tongue flicked inside her, sharp and hot, making her hips buck uncontrollably.

Each new movement shot pain through her shoulders and wrists. The muscles in his arms bulged with the effort to hold her, keeping her immobilized. One hand wrapped around her wrists, another holding her knee to the bed, his shoulder pressed against her thigh.

Feeling her tremble, he began to gently chew on her swollen bud. Quite suddenly she cried out in desperate ecstasy, pleasure wracking through her body as a hot wave of pleasure made her back arch stiffly, her hips dancing wildly as she climaxed.

"Let go, let me go" she groaned desperately as her body jolted with the pulsing orgasm. He was pinning her down when every molecule in her body wanted to expand, vibrate and burst apart.

She felt her juices pour into his mouth and he rolled his tongue languidly around her lips, savoring the taste. He paused momentarily to watch her stomach quiver and her breasts bounce.

"Oh, I've missed you..." he purred as he slipped his finger between her wet lips and gently fingered the swollen clit, her ass jolted up and she whimpered.

"So sensitive" he whispered in a low soft growl.

His cock throbbed at the sound and he began a long, leisurely lick from her ass to her clit, spreading his tongue broadly through her drenched lips, relishing the taste of the orgasm he had forced upon her.

She mewed at the feel of his tongue, her legs quivering madly as she felt more fluids gush into his mouth. He still held her tight, her small wrists easily contained in one large hand. He enjoyed her weak attempts to escape, how easily they were to ignore. He began to nip the soft flesh on the inside of her thighs as her trembling began to diminish.

Hearing a new soft moan with each bite, he took a large piece in his mouth and bit down, causing her to cry out in pain. At this, he smiled. His cock was suffering for her cunt. Eagerly he freed her wrists and easily flipped her over.

She lay limp and trembling as he wrapped her arms behind her back, holding them down with one hand as he rubbed the head of his cock over the crack of her ass, through her slit and spreading her lips. With his knees, he kicked her legs apart, opening her up before him and lifted her to his cock.

"I wonder ... have you missed me" His soft gravely whisper melted her stomach and she spread her thighs wide to encourage him. He aligned the head of his cock against her entrance and began to press lightly. She moaned softly and lifted her ass to him.

"No, no, darling ... tell me."

"I've missed you so much." She whispered, moving her hips hungrily as he rubbed the tip over her clit.

"Are you ready for me?"

"I .." He thrust into her suddenly, cutting her words off.

She was slick but tight and he bucked into her, forcing the head of his cock against her cervix. A sharp pressure shot through her stomach, and she released a strangled cry as a new surge of pleasure spread over her hips.

Her cunt was like a hot vice around his cock, the velvety muscles clenching around his shaft and he growled softly, "Yes you are."

Determined to stretch the tight walls, he took ahold of her upper arms and pulled her back towards him, working his hips in circles, her whimpers motivating him to push harder against the soft barrier within.

Her soft and cool against his skin sending electricity through his muscles, exciting his hunger. He could devour her, consume her, break her against him.

A sheen of sweat began to glistened on her skin, and he heard her pant, a flush spreading over he back. He paused for a moment with the tip of his penis pressed against her barrier ... seeking control.

A heat rose within his chest; threatening to consume him. He closed his eyes and concentrated, forcing the flames into distance corner of his mind.

Nostrils flaring, he brought in the scent of her eager sex, the hints of lavender and earth ... the smell of sun in her hair. The fear that lay just beneath her arousal.

When he opened his eyes, a hot red glow burned in his black eyes. He dashed his restraint against the wall and began to ravish her body; fucking her with an animal like aggression.

Sofia cried out weakly with each plunge, his cock gliding hotly down her passage, scorching her from with in. The heat rose through her stomach as an orgasm swelled inside her. Each new thrust promised to burst the delicate bubble of pleasure.

She began to beg; a whispered chant of "please, please."

Dropping her arms, he tangled long fingers through her hair and her pulled back to him, his mouth closing over the soft slope of her neck, his cock bending inside her as he wrapped a long arm around her waist and thrust upwards, lifting her on his cock.

She cried out at his hand mauled at her breasts, his teeth sinking into the nap of her neck. The bubble burst, releasing a wave of molten ecstasy and melting her muscles.

Deliriously she rolled forward, quaking uncontrollably with her climax.

He wrapped another arm across her chest, holding her convulsing body firmly against him as he continued to thrust, groaning as her cunt began to spasm around his cock.

A low rumbling growl filled the room as he released inside of her. With each new powerful thrust, hot ropes of cum coat her cunt, lifting her with his cock, holding her so tight she gasped for breath.

When the tremors in her thighs dissipated, he lowered her to the bed and continued to thrust softly against her ass, letting the last throbs of cum empty into her.

For a moment watches her, enjoying the feeling of her muscles contracting around him, breathing in her scent. Her skin wet with sweat, the flesh red around her ass and thighs.

Exhaling slowly, he straightened his back and looked down at her pale figure beneath him, admiring his work. She was moaning softly, her hair fluttering where it covered her face.

She could take another long fucking, he thought as he raked claw like fingers over the lean muscles in her back. The moon light from the window highlighted the curves of her body. He lowered himself gently against her and began to kiss her back, smiling when he felt her shiver.

"What a nice dream you had" he whispered, a smile evident in his voice. He let his cock rest between her ass cheeks as he covered her body with his, enjoying the feel of her cool skin under his.

The words pricked at her mind, though she was too weak to think. She had been asleep when he came to her. Had she been dreaming, or did he cause the dream? Her insides were still warm, waves of pleasure still rolling through her legs and stomach.

The feeling of him on top of her, warm and strong, was comforting. She wanted to turn to him, wrap her arms and legs around his waist, to invite him deep inside her once more. But she couldn't move, she couldn't think, her mind fuzzy and dull.

His lips were gliding over her shoulders, pulling her out of the motionless reverie. She rolled over to face him and he leaned in to kiss her, his thin lips caressing hers but not forcing them open.

Edging down her chin, he brushed against her neck and tickled the soft spot above her shoulder. His long hawk like nose brushed against her neck, burrowing his face in her nook. His teeth nipped the sensitive flesh there and chuckling softly, she squirmed away from him.

When he closed a hand around the back of her neck, the fingers tight and firm, she opened her eyes to find him peering down at her. His eyes were so deep and intense, they quelled her laugh. His chin length black hair was pushed back but a few strains hung loose over his forehead. His sharp angular features were held in deep relief by the eerie moonlight.

Fear pricked at the edge of her delirium and her mind began to clear.

"How did you get in?" There was a slight tremble in her voice.

"Did you attempt to lock me out?" He asked, amused. The soft gravel of his voice sent a hint of electricity dancing down her back.

"I told you before," a small smile curved the corner of his lips. "I can't be locked out." He lowered his head and began to kiss the space beneath her chin, glancing up to watch her eyes flutter and roll back. "This will work out quite nicely, I think." He paused to glance around the room. "While the suite is restored."

Sofia's eyes widened at this and she moved away from him. "No, not here." Her voice was firm, desperate. He frowned, his expression turning hard and intense. She ignored it and continued "There are children here ... what if ..."

"Will you argue?" His expression caused a tingle of fear to crawl up her spine and she started to move away from him.

He took her knee and pulled her leg over his hip, leaning into her now, holding her down with his weight.

"What if you lose control?" She murmured as he dipped his head and began kissing her neck once again.

He smiled while his lips caressed her skin. He did not reply, but his eyes glinted with excitement at the fear in her voice. His cock twitched and began to swell at the trepidation in her words. The pale flesh under his lips was covered in goose pimples.

So fragile and soft, so easily torn, he thought. He raked his teeth over her nipple and took the bulge of her breast hungrily into his mouth.

"You can't be here ... " She winced. Fear had found it's way out of the shadows and began to lay down comfortably in her heart.

The soft pillow beside her brought back moments of Jessica smiling kindly, asking about her favorite color, what kind of art does she like. The twins laying in their beds, their tiny hands reaching up to her. She started to speak again, but choked as he bit down on her nipple, pain and pleasure closing her throat.

"Just temporary .. " He said between kisses. He was biting softly, dragging his teeth along her skin. "Just a couple of weeks before we can ..."

"No. No I don't—" she interrupted. "I don't want to leave."

Abruptly he lifted his head to look at her, the sudden movement startling her silent. His face was hard. His sharp features drawn, his brow furrowed.

"You do not belong here." His voice was quiet and soft, but it made her think of an unsheathing sword. "You belong with me... You must be with me."

A note of desperation lay beneath the soft growl. Sofia imagined a small crack in the stone, revealing a hint of fear hidden far below.

"This is no place for you, my darling." He whispered again, regaining his composure. "You do not serve anyone..." and kissing her nose lightly added "...only me."

He bent to bite her neck, his teeth sharp against her collar bone. He spread her knees wide and entered her, his cock once again was hard and hot.

Unnaturally hot. Warmth enveloped her and her mind reeled. "It's ... too hot ... I'm too hot." She tilted her head back, trying to gulp fresh air.

"Do you feel it?" He breathed into her ear. Broad red bands appeared on his skin, rising from his chest to his neck.

"You have the strength to take it" a low growling purr came from his throat. He rose above her, wrapping two strong hands around her hips, forcing her further onto his cock.

She gasped as small tendrils of black ink seemed to crawl down this neck and shoulders, tracing a feint pattern of scales across this skin.

He was on his knees, easily holding her body up to him, digging his long fingers into her hips. She stretched her arms out for support and searched for footing, but he held her too high.

Beads of sweat dotted her chest and dripped from her stomach. His cock felt like fire buried deep inside her womb, burning through her, forcing a new wave of pleasure to spread through her body. Sofia cried out as the mounting waved crashed and flooded her with another rush of ecstasy. She shook beneath him, the walls of her cunt pulsing around his cock.

Arthur held her tight, delighting in the velvety pressure enveloping his shaft. He watched proudly as her eyes rolled back and her mouth stretched silently with pleasure. Her breath was heavy, her small breast tilted up while her back arched at an angle. She stayed like this for a long moment, frozen in time as her orgasm over took her.

When she quieted and relaxed, he dropped her hips, and pulled her limply upright. Holding the back of her neck firmly, he forced his shaft through her lips and erupted against the back of her throat. He moaned loudly when she worked her tongue and sucked him eagerly.

"Swallow it." He whispered. She struggled to swallow, white streams of juice spilling from the corners of her mouth. "Swallow it." He growled and she gulped obediently, sucking the head of his cock and bolting down each new pulse of cum. He growled and arched, pressing his hips into her face.

When the last shot of come spilled from the head of his cock, he lay backwards on the bed, still holding her head to him.

"I want you to lick me clean." He purred, gathering the long waves of golden hair from her face and holding the heap in a tight fist.

She used her deep crimson tongue to slowly clean his shaft, her lips wrapping softly around the head, sucking gently as new lazy spurts of cum leaked out. "Aaaah, yes." He groaned, feeling his muscles relax and softened.

Sofia lifted her head to find him watching her, one arm behind his head, eyes glittering in the moon light. Angular shadows darkened his features, a hint of red faded into the black depths of his eyes, his skin now clear and smooth, no hint of lines down his arms. He let go of her hair and smiled contentedly as it fell around her shoulders.

She truly was beautiful; deep blue eyes, full red lips, soft golden curls ... a true story book princess, he thought. Her breasts were small but firm, with dark brown nipples softening from the heat of his legs. Her stomach and arms were lean, but her hips and ass were curvy and soft.

"My princess," he purred, caressing the slop of her neck, combing long thin fingers through her hair. He wanted to keep her like this always; naked, exposed and wanton.

12