A Twin's Revenge Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claudia shrugged, looking away from me. I reached for her chin and directed her face back towards mine, lowering my eyes and looking deep into hers. The green color seemed to swim around her large pupils, flicking from side to side as they focused on one side of my face and then the other.

"And then there's our relationship to consider," I continued. "Would you still feel the same way about me if I had had sex with your sister? I have a feeling that you'd be happy on the outside, but on the inside you'd think that I'd cheated on you. Even if it was your plan, you'd still blame me, and never be able to love me like you did before that."

"I don't know, Mark," Claudia said, her eyes filling with tears again. "I want to get back at her, I really do. I think about what she's done to me, and I want to hurt her...I want her to feel the pain that I felt when she took my boyfriends away. I want her to be miserable!"

"Sweet heart," I started softly. "I love you, and I will do anything for you. I just want you to think about this seriously, okay?"

"Baby," Claudia cooed, stroking my chin. She brushed her thumb against my bottom lip, spreading my mouth open slightly to move in with a deep kiss. Her lips touched mine softly, stroking my teeth with her tongue. The hot muscle lapped at my mouth, rubbing against the ridges behind my mouth and stroking the smoothness of my teeth. She pulled away and smiled seductively at me. "I would be so happy, baby, if you would do that for me."

I moaned as she pulled away, leaving my arms and standing in front of me on the couch.

Claudia ran her hands up her curves, stroking the tips of her breasts until her nipples stood hard against the fabric. The little nubs strained at the white shirt, the breasts taut against the cotton. Lithe fingers fiddled with the top button, and the top of the shirt sprang open, revealing her smooth cleavage.

The round breasts were pressed together by the pale white bra, the valley between them disappearing behind the blouse. Claudia's fingers flicked at the second button and the rest of the bra was revealed, short cut, barely reaching above the aureoles of her nipples. My mouth seemed to water as she undid the last two buttons and stripped the shirt slowly off of her arms. She dropped the blouse onto the floor, the flimsy fabric falling in a puddle at her feet.

Her firm stomach stretched as she pulled her arms above her head, allowing the curves of her body to accentuate. With an exaggerated sigh, and a sideways smile in my direction, Claudia reached behind her body and undid the clasp of her bra. She peeled the white fabric off of her breasts like a wrapper, slowly bringing the back around and sliding the straps over her shoulders. Finally she allowed it to un-cup her breasts, and dropped it on the floor next to the blouse.

The breasts were creamy, smooth, with large tanned nipples at the end. The skin of the aureole was wrinkled, the tiny nubs hard at the tips of the globes. Claudia licked her red lips, moistening them, and then stuck her index finger in her mouth. She moaned as she sucked it lightly, then ran the wet finger down her neck and between the valley of her chest. Her fingers tweaked her nipples, pulling them away from her body and letting the heavy breasts fall back down with slight movement. Claudia winked at me, smiling again and showed off her white teeth. She ran her tongue over the smooth teeth, grinning as she did it, her entire face alight with enjoyment.

Bending forward, her breasts hung down, swaying lightly from the movement. She pushed her arms together under her chest, pressing the flesh together, and wiggled her shoulders at me provocatively.

I stood up from the couch, reaching towards her body, but she jumped back and clucked her tongue at me.

"Naughty boy," she chided, smiling. "Look but no touching, okay?"

I groaned, and sat back down. My hands ached to run over her pale skin, my lips yearning to lock themselves around those hard little nipples.

Claudia stood back up and continued her strip tease, running her tiny hands over the curve of her waist and settling them on the front of her black pants. While I watched eagerly, she undid the button and unzipped the fly, lingering before moving her hands back to the waist and tugging the pants over her bottom.

Her underwear were white cotton, innocent, and adorable. Her shaved pussy pressed against the fabric, and I could see moisture between her legs as she bent them up to slip out of her pants. Claudia knelt on to the floor, pushing aside her clothes, and crawled to me with her butt wiggling in the air. She looked at me, her dark hair falling in front of her face, and licked her lips again.

Claudia's breasts swung under her chest as she prowled towards me, licking her lips as she approached the couch. I scooted forward in anticipation, my cock bulging against my briefs. My girlfriend bent down towards my member, moaning softly and placing her nose on the tip.

She looked up at me as she nuzzled my cock through the fabric, her large eyes following mine as she rubbed her face against my dick. She moaned again as she stroked the length of it with her cheek, and then she opened her mouth and playfully placed her teeth around it. I gasped as she clamped down softly, the anticipation of a blowjob fighting with the fear that she would injure my sensitive member. With a slow, steady movement, she dragged the underwear over my cock, moving the foreskin with it up over the head.

I reached down and stroked Claudia's hair, whimpering softly to let her know that she could feel free to proceed. She laughed a little, the hot air from her lungs warming my cock even more. I could feel the heat radiating from her little mouth and I could imagine how soft it was inside. My cock moved, nudging against her lips, but she pulled away and moved further down my legs.

Her lips met my knee, and kissed it softly. Her silky tongue shot out and lapped at me, a tingling sensation rushing up my spine as her tongue tickled its way up my leg hairs to the crux of my legs. I spread them, knowing what she was planning, and was rewarded when her face buried itself there.

Claudia stroked my balls with her face, rubbing them softly with her nose and devouring them with her mouth. The underwear scratched me, and I flinched a little, but then her hand moved up my body and felt its way inside my underwear. My cock twitched as she grasped it with her soft hand and began to stroke it softly. I could feel the pre-cum seeping out of its tip, wetting her fingers. I closed my eyes, letting the feeling of her hand on my cock and her face on my balls to consume me.

My fingers clenched around her hair, tightening into fists and holding her face at my body. I tried to bring her head up to my cock, but Claudia pulled away violently.

"Mark," she said, throatily. "I'm doing this my way. Understand?"

I opened my eyes and tried to communicate to Claudia the lust I was feeling. She smiled sinisterly and lowered her face down to my cock, pulling the underwear out of the way with her free hand.

One palm was still wrapped around my staff as she lowered her lips to the head, kissing the wet tip and wiping the moisture away. She moved her head up again and licked her lips, winking at me. I groaned and shut my eyes tight again, falling into the back of the couch. My hands gripped at nothing. I longed to touch her smooth shoulders, or feel the soft breasts rubbing against my legs. It was a struggle but soon I forgot everything as her hot mouth seemed to devour my cock entirely.

She wrapped her lips around me tightly, pulling and tugging the foreskin up and over the head of my cock. I could feel the smooth bottoms of her teeth grazing my sensitive head, but she didn't hurt me. Her tongue lapped around the underside of the head, tickling me, while her hand pumped me slowly.

The stimulation was only intensified by her other hand fondling my balls, playing gently with them and squeezing them softly. They seemed to grow hard and pull up towards my body as I felt my orgasm approaching. I groaned, to let her know how close I was, and she let go of the staff with her hand.

Claudia opened her throat and took me all the way in. I could feel my cock hitting the back of her mouth, her jaw open wide and tongue pressed against it firmly. The first spasm of cum shot out and landed in her throat, and I heard her gag slightly as it filled her stomach. The throat clenched around my cock, swallowing my fluids, and the feeling of relief spread from my fingers to my toes. I sighed as Claudia released my cock from her hot body and licked up the last of the cum. My eyes opened and watched her red tongue darting at the hole at the tip of my swollen cock. The flesh started to shrink again as I lay back. My legs were splayed open, my head cocked to one side. The grin on my face was one of immense satisfaction.

"Mark," Claudia purred, crawling up to my shoulder and straddling my lap. I felt her cotton underwear rubbing against me, but I was too satisfied at the moment to get aroused by it.

"You're the best, Claudia," I whispered, struggling to reach my arm around her and hug her towards me.

Claudia relaxed against me, her breasts pressed flat against my bare chest, breathing heavily. She moved her lips up to mine and kissed me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth.

I could feel my own body on her tongue, taste my cum in her mouth. I sighed against her as she pulled away and put her head on my shoulder again, rocking like a little girl.

"You're the best," I repeated, and she sighed happily.

"I'm the best and you love me?" she asked.

"Yes, you're the best and I love you more than the world."

"And you'd do anything for me?" she asked slowly.

"Anything, anything at all," I repeated back at her, smiling and burying my face in her thick mane of hair.

"I want you to help me get back at Amelia," Claudia said, not looking up.

I sighed deeply, torn between agreeing with anything she said and not wanting to hurt her in the long run. This sounded like such a bad idea...but if it would make Claudia happy to hear me agree, I could at least do that.

"Okay, baby," I said, sounding defeated. "I'll help you."

Claudia jumped up and grabbed her clothes, beginning to pull them on. I couldn't help feeling used as she buttoned the blouse and looked over at me.

"I'm going to go make plans," Claudia said, smiling. "Amelia is arriving tomorrow at noon. I'll be in class, do you think you could pick her up?"

I shrugged. "Sure," I said. "Why not?"

"Great," Claudia said. "I'm going to go call her and tell her it's all good. You take a shower, okay? I love you." And with that she darted off towards the kitchen again.

Soon To Come: A Twin's Revenge Part 2 - Mark brings Amelia home and sets the scene

12