A Threesome for Yvette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved this about anal sex, about ass fucking. A pussy is designed, and looks designed, to accommodate a cock. It says "come inside, enter me, fill me!" the labia open, the cunt seeking and welcoming its visitor. But while a pussy is like an open door, an asshole is the opposite, it's a door seemingly closed, or opened just a crack. But that little crack is so tempting, challenging the forcefulness and the virility of a cock, as though it were saying: "let's see you try and enter, enter and fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck it if you can, fuck it if you're hard enough. Fuck it if you're man enough!" It was impossible for a cock to be any harder and more erect than Raul's was right now as I began to teasingly, provocatively rub the tip against Steve's slick, lubed hole.

"That looks so fucking good," I growled softly, "Raul's huge cock right up against your tight hole, Steve. You're about to take it up your ass, you lucky boy. I just got fucked. Now you're gonna get fucked. Fucked right up your cock loving ass."

I loved this kind of banter, lewd and sexy, a little rough.

"Up... your... ass!" I hissed as the three of us worked as one, I holding onto Raul's cock and guided it into the hole, Raul slowly thrusting forward to force open that hole, and Steve pushing against the thrust, hungering for it, hungering to have his ass filled with the teen's stunningly oversized erect penis.

"Fuck his ass," I urged Raul, looking right into his eyes, blazing with lust. Now that the cockhead was securely inside Steve, his anus clamped around it, I could let go of Raul's cock and hold Steve's buttocks wide open. I loved this, helping out while getting the best possible view. That first threesome in which I participated, when the other girl's ass was being fucked by the guy that me and my girlfriend were sharing, I had especially enjoyed that part where my girlfriend was taking it up the ass and I was holding that ass of hers wide open. There was just something about the view, so sexy, somehow so pleasingly obscene, seeing the cheeks held open, the asshole dilated and stretched, clenched around the guy's cock like a rubber band, the fucking of Debby's ass on such vivid display. I just loved that sight. And now I was enjoying it again, courtesy of Raul's cock and Steve's ass.

And somehow seeing a guy fucking another guy's ass made it even more of a turn-on, made it even sexier and more alluring for my. Gay guys, the whole gay thing, didn't turn me on. But seeing sexy, good-looking and virile normally straight males like Steve and Raul, or bi guys, mixing it up, sucking, fucking, licking, that really brought a serious jolt to my heated clit. I'd only experienced that kind of scene with Steve, watching him slide his gorgeous, hard cock up another stud's ass, less often watching the stud fuck Steve. But this one topped them all, the astounding view of Raul's super-cock penetrating and now slowly working its way deeper and deeper up Steve's ass, power fucking his now helpless male bottom. As I held him wide open like this, I leaned around so I could face Steve.

"Does it feel good, lover? Taking Raul's big cock up your ass?"

"What do you thin?" Steve smirked, "it feels fucking incredible!"

"He loves being fucked up the ass," I said, now looking back at Raul, the fucker, "Just like me. Steve likes taking it and doing it. Maybe someday you'll try taking it too, Raul, taking one up your own ass. Maybe taking Steve's."

Raul smiled at my boldness as he fucked Steve's ass with smooth, steady, nice rhythmic strokes. "Maybe, but not today. Today I am here to fuck you two guys."

"And you sure as shit are fucking us!" I cackled.

Now I turned back to Steve, as I kept holding him open, my eyes so glued to the spectacular sight of Raul hammering away at Steve's ass with his massive cock that it was hard to catch Steve's gaze. But I did.

"You're really a champ, Steve, my champ, taking a cock like that up the ass. It's so goddamn raw and raunchy to watch you two studs screwing like this."

"Well, we love to fuck, don't we, Raul?" Steve said looking back at the gorgeous young stud who was fucking him, winking at Raul.

"We do, yes," Raul smirked, "You love to take it in your ass, and I love to fuck an ass." Raul's English was almost perfect, but not quite. And his accent was charming.

"Well fuck my ass then, fuck it like you mean it," Steve said challengingly.

"Oh shit! You two are really something else!" I gasped, amazed at their banter. I thought I was the lewd, verbal one here, urging the boys on. But they met the challenge, Raul now pushing my hands away and taking hold of Steve's hips as he pummeled his ass.

Slowly he worked more and more of his massive shaft into Steve. My eyes locked on the sight like a pair of lasers. Steve was moaning and sighing, being brave, taking more and more cock up his ass, inch by thick inch, biting his lip, groaning. I was amazed how much Steve was taking and how much there was to take. Raul had it up Steve's ass almost to the balls, Steve's rectum --- what I teasingly like to call his 'mancunt' when I fuck him --now utterly stuffed with the youth's massively thick and incredibly steely erect penis. Almost to the balls, but not quite, as Steve reached back with a hand to stop him.

"Whew, hold it there a minute, big guy," Steve said, catching his breath, concentrating, then asking him to resume, "okay, now. Keep it going."

"Oh lover! You're going to take it all the way inside, I know it, you're doing it for me!" I said, my voice sexy and sweet, seductive and playful

"For you and for myself, babe, you know how much I love a big one," Steve said, pushing back now until the whole ten inch shaft was buried inside him, only Raul's balls visible, slapping against Steve's ass, mashing against Steve's own balls, as he buried the whole oversized penis up inside Steve. Looking down, under and behind Steve's balls, I could see Steve's own cock was rock hard, as always. I loved that. There were a couple of times when the two of us had hooked up with guys and Steve fucked them and their cocks stayed limp, didn't get erect. That was sort of a turn off for meI knew that when I was getting fucked, I almost always got wet and my clit swelled up. So I figured a guy who's getting fucked up the ass, and wanting to get fucked, should be hard too while his own ass was getting plowed. Steve never disappointed in that respect and now he was as blazingly rigid down there as Raul, his hand reaching down to slowly stroke that cock of his as he kept taking Raul's.

My fingers were a blur between my legs, excitedly strumming my clit as I watched Raul fuck Steve up the ass. But now I craved more than my own fingers. So I again flung myself up on the bed and spread my legs wide, this time right in front of Steve's face. He knew what was up.

"Eat me!" I demanded, pushing my pussy into his face as his tongue reached out for the tender morsel.

I loved looking down, seeing Steve lapping away between my open legs. His tongue knew my pussy intimately and the sensations were always so exquisite. To add to the my sensual pleasure, looking behind Steve now I could see Raul energetically hammering away at Steve's ass. But even with all that, the skilled, sublime tongue on my clit, the spectacular view before my eyes, I, as was my nature, felt greedy again. Greedy for some cock of my own.

"Steve? Fuck me now. Fuck me while Raul keeps fucking your ass."

This required Raul to pull out of Steve for a moment, Steve now sliding his body between my open legs as I reached down to work his steel hard cock into my cunt. I knew that cock of Steve's so well. And though I'd just been thoroughly fucked by Raul and his massive member, Steve's virile and familiar cock felt so good inside my raw and hungry cunt.

As Steve started to fuck me, I reached around and held Steve wide open for Raul, looking up over Steve's shoulder at the sleek, nineteen-year old Spaniard, his lithe naked body covered with a fine film of sweat.

"Stick it back inside his ass now, Raul, keep fucking him," I said, virtually ordering him as Raul slid it in again and kept pummeling away at Steve with his huge tool. Holding Steve's cheeks open, I had my fingertips wedged so that I could touch both Steve's widely dilated asshole, and Raul's tautly erect penis as he thrust it inside with a deep, perfect rhythm

"Oh shit, this is heaven!" I exclaimed, feeling yet another orgasm, another sublime crescendo of pleasure building inside my. And, looking up, I could see the beads of sweat forming on Steve's forehead, that telltale grimace on his face, the tension in his body as he drove his cock into me, that cock of his as hard as a nail. And then just as I erupted, as the sharp waves, the delirious spasms of pleasure raced through every nerve fiber of my body, I could feel Steve's cock throbbing and knew that he, like me, was cumming. Filling my cunt with a rich bounty of his semen. Cumming!

"Yes, yes, cum with me, lover, cum with me Steve!" I shrieked pressing him so tightly to me that we felt fused as one, his cock arching and pressing against my clit at that blissful moment, only sharpening the pleasure for me, as I knew Steve always so skillfully could with the magical flair of his expert cockwork. And then something else. The moan, the sigh from Raul now as Steve could feel the massive cock begin to throb inside his ass, so deep, Raul driving the full length inside, his balls slapping, pressing against Steve's cheeks as Raul, yearning to feel every inch of his enormous and enormously sensitive tool savoring the clenching force of Steve's tight ass. And now Raul, too, was cumming, ejaculating a healthy load so, so deep inside Steve, bathing his ass with the fruit of his pleasure.

Many, many long minutes later, when the pleasure had finally subsided for all three of us, when all three of us basked and luxuriated in the afterglow of that pleasure, with the cocks still resting inside, one inside me, the other inside Steve, the two cocks no longer as steely, as rigid, but sill meaty, still nesting, I looked at Steve, then at Raul behind Steve, and smiled. A joyous smile of contentment.

"My two men, my two cocks. What bliss, what pure, utter bliss!"

Later, after a finally exhausted Raul had been dismissed, I knew how we two would relish the final fruits of this joyful threeway union. Steve would press his face between my legs and lovingly lap up his own semen as it spilled out of the depths of my well-exercised cunt. And I, in turn, would gaze at his raw, violated asshole, teasingly tongue the dilated sphincter, and, like a kitten hungry for some warm cream, lap up the young Spaniard's cum as it leaked out of my lover's exceptionally well-fucked ass.

12